Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 92959 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine
« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2011, 10:40:06 PM »
Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to use that much of shit!

;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2011, 10:42:54 PM »
hardcore honesty , i cant be pro n dont want too , too old now too late , anw will go national finish 10th. im 36 at 265 wont built 25 pounds of muscle at that age even on higher hgh , go hrt n try repair damage after national to be somewhat proud
i now n then fell health fell apart n health awareness, knows 2 years it all i can afford

it's a line between emancipation n self destructiveness,,, intense lifestyle

from my vision to be 300 pounds it starting at 20 years , got th full easy money goin n plan ahead th next 10-15 years , th only way to go in cutler range , entire life planing + tons of $$$ + genetics

yes,,and this is one thign i dont mention enogh ,,

ON TOP OF ALL THE HOMRONES BUFFET YOU HAVE AND TAKE IF LEGIT,,YOU NEED OEN THING TO BE ON YORU SIDE,,IT IS CALLED TIME! ,,YOU NEED TIME AND EVEN MORE IMPORTENTO YOU NEED

BEST GENETIC RESPOND TO THSOE HORMONES,,this is something you need to understand ,, you need your body to be able to tolerate high dose,,you need your mental health to be able to do it ,,you need to know what it is to forget about partying because you are not chris comair he could pull it many cant and even he got sick and never won the big one,,

a bodybuilder with the doses taken today and the product need a life dedicated to bodybuld but it will be worth nothing if body collapse and your respond is 50% good,,

so next time when you go in the bathroom in gym and look right and left so no one se and take your tank top off and pose....you need to ask yourself is my repond hyper,, do i see the size going bazzook ,,do i see condition remain the same while growing ,, yes with all thoese hormones you need to ask yourself this fella while you in the nice light of the gym bathroom,, you need to do it because i can garentee you that somewhere in the world there is another fella doing exactly what you do with same dedication ,,same hormone availability ,,all legit and he also check horese shoe and abs tie in ,,and delt width and chest thickness and all that on regular basis every 10 min BUT ! his genetic repsond is phenominal so he does it just like you do it but he progress 2 times faster ir not more,,,

so this is all you need to do ,,be hones twith yourself after you are on all the hormones gh insulin steroid,,you cant do it before because you have pazzle that is not complete so you cant do it until you complete it ,,but then! when everything is with you and legit and been on it good 12 months,,it is time to ask yourself

do i have what it take to get there,,then you decide to stay amatuer or go more,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2011, 10:44:46 PM »
You're welcome. Hey is this you?   http://benoitlapierre.com/index.html

yes but will ask mod to take it out haha

i dont want that personal exposure at all, even tho it' reek th obvious lol

i look much different now , i change in last 2 years on 18ui a day haha
Your messed up BLP!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2011, 10:46:31 PM »
yes but will ask mod to take it out haha

i dont want that personal exposure at all, even tho it' reek th obvious lol

i look much different now , i change in last 2 years on 18ui a day haha

Don't worry bro everyone here makes fun of each other. Welcome to Getbig.  ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2011, 10:50:06 PM »
Don't worry bro everyone here makes fun of each other. Welcome to Getbig.  ;D

i mean last 2 months,, damn 18 ui for 2 years i wish

seriously 18ui is fucking a amazing

on serostim , i try few generic n it doesnt do much anymore,, in canada easier get phamgrade gh then generic , most generics are loose ghrp6 form
Your messed up BLP!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2011, 10:56:40 PM »
a lot of guys in montreal sell blue tops

most are garbage

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2011, 10:58:36 PM »
yes,,and this is one thign i dont mention enogh ,,

ON TOP OF ALL THE HOMRONES BUFFET YOU HAVE AND TAKE IF LEGIT,,YOU NEED OEN THING TO BE ON YORU SIDE,,IT IS CALLED TIME! ,,YOU NEED TIME AND EVEN MORE IMPORTENTO YOU NEED

BEST GENETIC RESPOND TO THSOE HORMONES,,this is something you need to understand ,, you need your body to be able to tolerate high dose,,you need your mental health to be able to do it ,,you need to know what it is to forget about partying because you are not chris comair he could pull it many cant and even he got sick and never won the big one,,

a bodybuilder with the doses taken today and the product need a life dedicated to bodybuld but it will be worth nothing if body collapse and your respond is 50% good,,

so next time when you go in the bathroom in gym and look right and left so no one se and take your tank top off and pose....you need to ask yourself is my repond hyper,, do i see the size going bazzook ,,do i see condition remain the same while growing ,, yes with all thoese hormones you need to ask yourself this fella while you in the nice light of the gym bathroom,, you need to do it because i can garentee you that somewhere in the world there is another fella doing exactly what you do with same dedication ,,same hormone availability ,,all legit and he also check horese shoe and abs tie in ,,and delt width and chest thickness and all that on regular basis every 10 min BUT ! his genetic repsond is phenominal so he does it just like you do it but he progress 2 times faster ir not more,,,

so this is all you need to do ,,be hones twith yourself after you are on all the hormones gh insulin steroid,,you cant do it before because you have pazzle that is not complete so you cant do it until you complete it ,,but then! when everything is with you and legit and been on it good 12 months,,it is time to ask yourself

do i have what it take to get there,,then you decide to stay amatuer or go more,,

gh15 approved

BOOM , you are god lol wow , im aint pro but i can relate to this

my choice is made im having fun n go with mild obsession , take care of princess offseason n go broke for contest

im a singer , artist , philosopher , i could not had be narrow mind to bodybuilding
and i had prioritize decent lifestyle over hgh expense , it took me too long to balance both
i couldnt not be on gh n live in shit hole lol
i was small n insecure so building mass came my protective shield and overtime i came a men n it wasnt related to gain muscle mass at all , somewhere i will give my life to satan to look like warren but anyhow i can totally explain th reason so,,,
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2011, 10:59:29 PM »
a lot of guys in montreal sell blue tops

most are garbage

in montreal there' is no money , ppls cant afford better
Your messed up BLP!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
ya and they still rip you off lmaooo

greedy hell's  :P

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2011, 11:08:04 PM »
ya and they still rip you off lmaooo

greedy hell's  :P

bikers left th steroid industry long ago , th black market money at eff 217 , it now anyone n so diluted , at least it's not under radar at all, ugl who get caught it crazy jealous gf who balckmail lol
Your messed up BLP!

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2011, 12:38:43 AM »
and now tell us what the hell u have toeat to maintain size using all this shit??? burguer king day long i suppose???

iluminate me!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2011, 12:45:29 AM »
and now tell us what the hell u have toeat to maintain size using all this shit??? burguer king day long i suppose???

iluminate me!!!

Mmmmm, Burger King.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2011, 12:51:48 AM »

iluminate me!!!

Size is maintained with drugs not food. Drugs build the size so it stands to reason that you need to maintain the actual level of drugs used to keep what you have built thru drug use. This is not to say that I believe the level of drugs that GH15 is endorsing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #313 on: February 22, 2011, 12:55:36 AM »

iluminate me!!!

well friend,, after you talkined balonie to those kidos about the ghprgdeo-2 ....i guess you cant talk too much about reality in bodybuild,,but! to your question ,,

diet DOES NOT MATTER UNLESS YOU NEED TO BE ON STAGE 4% ,,YOU CAN WALK AROUND 6% AFTER 12 MONTHS OF GH USAGE ON TRENBOLONA TESTOSTERONA EQUIPONA AND MASTERONA WITH OUT MUCH ATTENTION TO CLEAN DIET ASIDE FROM KEEPING RATIOS OF MACROS,,YOU NEED ENOUGH PROTIEN FOR YOUR LEAN SIZE AND YOU NEED TO KEEP CARBS HIGH! ON GH WHILE CYCLING CARBS THROUGH OUT THE WEEKS,,

ofcourse i do not tlel you to go drink canolona oil all day long,,no! what i do say is that you can sit in americano 5guys and eat burgers night in night out and you will be walking 6% at 220 lb effortless as long as you are on legit gh and legit steroid,,

if you add insulin and you have to add it inorder to get to the size and mesurment you yourself hold and you know ! it well....you need to keep diet more specific after shorts but also on mega doses of gh and insulin aside from insulin window you can still eat NOT CLEAN

clean diet is a lie ,,it is a complete lie that was made up by liar hormonizers to make bodybuild seem more than it is,,

clean diet place is ONLY ONLY ONLY when you decide to go down to 4% from 6-7 %,,only then i when you take your stupid containers around ,,but still on mega dose gh insulin and steroid so you keep every little bit of size you can

and the sad thing is that you KNOW IT ,and you chose to twist the truth to fit you! same as all the rest of the fellas who come here on real names,,thats th eonly activity in the world Bodybuild,,THAT...people lie so much ,,it is crazy ,,if you had thos eproducts with out need for script as in not controlled  in americana there woudl be so many professional and top amtuer bodybuild would lose its magic for the brain washed teenagers....and this is the truth! everyone know it is the truth but still many choose to sit and twist reality to fit their monthly income,,

truth is truth no matter how you look at it friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #314 on: February 22, 2011, 12:56:43 AM »
Size is maintained with drugs not food. Drugs build the size so it stands to reason that you need to maintain the actual level of drugs used to keep what you have built thru drug use. This is not to say that I believe the level of drugs that GH15 is endorsing.

I love it when Marcos plays the innocent bodybuilder that has never heard of HGH usage, or other drugs...  ;D ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #315 on: February 22, 2011, 01:04:50 AM »
when i gave this exazmple i did not mean every one does it ,,i meant some do! ,, and yes,,if you take a bodybuild off their trenbolona testosterona and gh ...you have in record time a shadow of a former self,, this is how it work and i will elaborate

first 2-3 weeks off you look the best you ever looked,,actually after 14 days you will look the best bodybuild in your local gym when no drug taken for 14-20 days...aka thats why we stoip alot of the drugs before competition,,,common sense,,
after 3 week with no hormones you will be able to see all muscle lines clearly ,,it will all look marvelous you will look bigger and! be stronger,,

but then THENNNN COME THE ONE MONTH MARK,,

AFTER 4-5 WEEKS SUDDENLY YOU DONT FEEL LIKE TRAINING AS MUCH,,DEPRESSION SITS IN AND LAZYNES KICK IN ,,YOU THEN SAY OK ILL GO TO GYM 3 TIME A WEEK TO KEEP AND MAINTAIN,,YOU TRY TO DO IT THE BEST DO IT BUT THEY CANT MAINTAIN ANYTHING BECAUSE NO HORMONES IN SYSTEM MEAN CRASH NO MATTER WHAT PCT BALONIE YOU HEARD ON INTERNETS,,PCT IS BALONIE PERIOD,,BODY RETURN TO HOMEOSTATIS ITSELF TAKE TIME THOUGH,,

THEN! AFTER INITIAL CRASH COME THE GOING TO THE GYM 1 MAYBE 2 TIMES A WEEK UNTIL MAIL MAN DROP THE NEXT PRODUCTS IN THE MAIL BOX,,,OR GURO BRING THEM ,ETC,,THATS JUST HOW IT IS ,,YOU DONT TRAIN OFF YOUR ALL SYSTEM IS SHUTTING ,,ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE SERIOUS BODYBUILD AND SERIOUS LIFTER THAT LIFT HEAVY,,YOU JUST CANT PERFORM AS WELL

so from being the best looking bodybuild after 3 weeks when you say gh15 maybe didnt know what he say....you become a depressed miniature bloofy version of your former self,,you try to tell yourelf oh hhhhh im same weight on scale....a pound here pound there,,,but no! you are not the same size,,you think you are but you are not ,,you gain fat and bloofyiness you lose muscle in extreme rate,,only later on into month 3 when someone tell your bud in gym....umm what happened to him he used to be big/huge/beast/fill in blank....only then when bud tell you that ONLY then you rush home go to gh15 say sorry  forgive me for sins you are god i need help,,,and then hooopla back on hormones

coach calls it muscle memory....i call it HORMONES SWIMMING POOL ,,im right he is wrong ,,the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #316 on: February 22, 2011, 01:06:01 AM »
I love it when Marcos plays the innocent bodybuilder that has never heard of HGH usage, or other drugs...  ;D ;D ;D

funny eh? lol he try to push them the fucki ghprehga2 as legit gh or as any type of replacement for gh ,,amazing just amazing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #317 on: February 22, 2011, 01:28:52 AM »
After reading Muscle: A Writer's Trip Through a Sport With No Boundaries I always thought the Andreas Munzer cycle was BS...

But now i'm in doubt...

GH15 what's your take on this Munzercycle... is it the truth?

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
150mg daily of halotestin
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #318 on: February 22, 2011, 01:37:25 AM »
whateverr he took dont matter,,fella been dead for many years,,let him rest,,but! people need to know that this days there are fellas ,,especialy early 2000s that used to take trenbolona 200mg every single day for months none stop im talking here 12 months none stop at 200+mg every day...then on top of that they did pain killer ,,they did cocaine narcotics etc,,they went party drank,,,so now they want on livers,,,

what fuck bodybuilder is anything but hormones,,the pain killer ,,the narcotics,,the drinking,,yes 12 month every day 200mg trenbolona is alot,,but rest assure what fuck them up is not this ,,it is when they add the 6 pack beer with the advil and in many times lot worse than advil,,,first you are invinsible nothing hrut,,then with time ,,one yuear 2 year sometime litle more you fall apart from within ,,the hormones get bad name becuase they have muscle but in reality its the other shit who get them 6 feet under or to hopital on waiting list,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #319 on: February 22, 2011, 03:38:08 AM »

iluminate me!!!

I guess it's bullshit you can eat junk on GH yet be lean. But it's true you can eat junk on gh peptide.  ::) :D

i started using as indicated ,onc or twice a week,whit the doses indicated ,changes started when doing it eod 200mcg for me,its a new stuf,well not so new olympics athletes have been using for a long time , no doping,i got leaner ,maintain size and still can eat junk.

;D

i hate myself every time i have to pin and see that image in the mirror,

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #320 on: February 22, 2011, 03:39:00 AM »
BOOM , you are god lol wow , im aint pro but i can relate to this

my choice is made im having fun n go with mild obsession , take care of princess offseason n go broke for contest

im a singer , artist , philosopher , i could not had be narrow mind to bodybuilding
and i had prioritize decent lifestyle over hgh expense , it took me too long to balance both
i couldnt not be on gh n live in shit hole lol
i was small n insecure so building mass came my protective shield and overtime i came a men n it wasnt related to gain muscle mass at all , somewhere i will give my life to satan to look like warren but anyhow i can totally explain th reason so,,,

Wow! This is a great post. Really gives you an insight, a snap shot, of a bodybuilder's life spoken honestly. You're not going to find this type of stuff on any other board. gh15 has really started a movement with his posts here over the years.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: February 22, 2011, 03:54:09 AM »
I guess it's bullshit you can eat junk on GH yet be lean. But it's true you can eat junk on gh peptide.  ::) :D

;D

:D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #322 on: February 22, 2011, 04:20:39 AM »
whateverr he took dont matter,,fella been dead for many years,,let him rest,,but! people need to know that this days there are fellas ,,especialy early 2000s that used to take trenbolona 200mg every single day for months none stop im talking here 12 months none stop at 200+mg every day...then on top of that they did pain killer ,,they did cocaine narcotics etc,,they went party drank,,,so now they want on livers,,,

what fuck bodybuilder is anything but hormones,,the pain killer ,,the narcotics,,the drinking,,yes 12 month every day 200mg trenbolona is alot,,but rest assure what fuck them up is not this ,,it is when they add the 6 pack beer with the advil and in many times lot worse than advil,,,first you are invinsible nothing hrut,,then with time ,,one yuear 2 year sometime litle more you fall apart from within ,,the hormones get bad name becuase they have muscle but in reality its the other shit who get them 6 feet under or to hopital on waiting list,,

gh15 approved

affirmative

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #323 on: February 22, 2011, 04:25:24 AM »
bunch of idiots on this boards keep believing gh15 , and keep that path u will have a very long career in bb.,

beleive what the hell u want

i just keep writing here for the fun coz, its shameless a guy called gh15 that speaks like he was god or god father!! and loads of kids believe him and take hat way.

now tell me whatever u want i dont fucking care,only one thing i can say i am 24 years in the game and still here and healthy,and many years to come.

go gh15 way and be happy.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #324 on: February 22, 2011, 04:46:11 AM »
bunch of idiots on this boards keep believing gh15 , and keep that path u will have a very long career in bb.,

beleive what the hell u want

i just keep writing here for the fun coz, its shameless a guy called gh15 that speaks like he was god or god father!! and loads of kids believe him and take hat way.

now tell me whatever u want i dont fucking care,only one thing i can say i am 24 years in the game and still here and healthy,and many years to come.

go gh15 way and be happy.

Please using all your 24 years in the game give us a steroid cycle that would help us kids improve our physiques as we aspire to be pro's like yourself, serious question so please give honest advice :)
Thunderdome approved