Author Topic: Me squatting...  (Read 14104 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Me squatting...
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2007, 09:24:37 AM »
Hey, squad, didn't hit a nerve at all. I have thick skin, otherwise i would not post on the getbig, and for 3 years, now. I only said taht because i have been reading your posts and i'm familiar of your way around here. You are always very fast on your feet to criticize others and make fun , etc, and that would be ok in my book IF, and only IF, you could back up the checks your fat mouth write, that's all. Until then, you are one of those who should not flame at all, because you certainly can't do better than your 'victims'!

And for those that are saying those are not 20 kg plates, if you watch it closely, you would see i am not using an olympic bar. Hence, it should be perfectly clear that those are NOT OLYMPIC PLATES. That doesn't mean they don't weigh 20 kg. Their shape are the only difference, they have a smaller diameter than as olympic weight and their central hole is not olympic, it's smaller too. Notice how thick they are. This is to make up for the smaller overall size of the plate to meet the 20 kg weight.
no offense man but i'm still calling bullshit, those are clearly 25 pound plates on there, good depth though.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2007, 09:25:15 AM »
lets see your vids joey titwank

I'm not the one criticizing everyone else, now am I? ;)

BTW, why do you keep following me around and responding to EVERY single post I make?  Doesn't that smell of desperation? ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2007, 09:26:11 AM »
I'm not the one criticizing everyone else, now am I? ;)

BTW, why do you keep following me around and responding to EVERY single post I make?  Doesn't that smell of desperation? ::)

ah the irony

who are you  ???
T

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2007, 09:26:26 AM »
no offense man but i'm still calling bullshit, those are clearly 25 pound plates on there, good depth though.

Epic dodging of the point he brought up in the first paragraph... ;) ::)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2007, 09:28:10 AM »

Fair enough, you can think all you want and make a fool of yourself. I will keep squatting those 'fake' 20 kg plates and keep reaping the benefits, while you will continue to post on here 24/7, 365, 24 hs a day and still showing off those blurry shitty pics of yourself and proud of that, attaboy!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
Fair enough, you can think all you want and make a fool of yourself. I will keep squatting those 'fake' 20 kg plates and keep reaping the benefits, while you will continue to post on here 24/7, 365, 24 hs a day and still showing up that blurry shitty pics of yourself and proud of that, attaboy!

That's right, keep doing what you're doing in the gym.  It speaks volumes about Dave that he literally posts on this site from morning til night, non-stop.  No way this 'guy' has a real job.  We saw from his pics that he lives in substandard housing with 1960s decor.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2007, 01:18:40 PM »
yea the pics squadfather posts you can't even hardly make out.I mean how hard is it to have someone take a picture of you.
DAWG

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2007, 02:26:43 PM »
Isn't that funny how everytime squadfather is on the spotlight suddenly he disapears? Why is that? Wonder why... ::)
Reservations at Dorsia ?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2007, 02:39:12 PM »
I don't mean to be a skeptic but what's with all the clanking in that video? Those plates are hardly moving but it sounds like a cacophony of cowbells in there. I've squatted for years without clips and it never makes a racket like that. What gives?

And the plates are "ringing" at a higher pitch which indicates that they are of a lighter mass,  therefore a higher resonant frequency. Just like a small bell dings at a higer pitch than a larger heavier bell when struck.

If they are truly 20kg plates then sevastese is pound for pound one of the strongest people on getbig. Impressive lifts if legit.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2007, 03:40:52 PM »
I was expecting this from a fitness model such as yourself . This is Romania so the gym has 124 different plates olympic, makeshift , whatever , those plates are 20 kilos a piece ...there are also 15 kg plates , 25 kg plates ...and so on. maybe next video I'll weigh the plates on camera so u won't have any doubts .  ::) U outweigh me by 100 lbs or so u said i'm sure u can squat 500 easily right ? for more than 3 ...right?

Calm down tiger, I was pointing out the fact that at my gym  there are olympic plates that are lighter.  I never discredited your lifts.  There are guys all over youtube that are 405 benchers now.  I was just pointing out the possibility.  Feeling guilty?

And where do you get that I weigh 100 lbs more than you?  The last time I checked 240 - 180 = 60.
\

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
Isn't that funny how everytime squadfather is on the spotlight suddenly he disapears? Why is that? Wonder why... ::)

He's a pathetic creature, the true embodiment of the "internet addict."  He's got a sickness bro.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2007, 05:07:01 PM »
it's called Logging Off and Enjoying Life Outdoors, try it sometime you'll like it, the direct sunlight might hurt your eyes at first but you'll be OK after a few minutes.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2007, 05:10:04 PM »
He's a pathetic creature, the true embodiment of the "internet addict."  He's got a sickness bro.

Let's see, you've logged no less than 800 posts about Sarcasm since July 1st, spend your weekends and every weeknight/day on this site following him around this forum, melting in pm's and claiming to be Kiwiol. Yup, you really are pathetic. Good to see you're starting to realize it.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2007, 10:55:58 PM »
it's called Logging Off and Enjoying Life Outdoors, try it sometime you'll like it, the direct sunlight might hurt your eyes at first but you'll be OK after a few minutes.

Nice to know that you have the decency to actually leave he basement from time to time so your mom can clean it better for you.  :-X Although she has been complaining about those skid marks you have been leaving on your toilet bowl.... :-[
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:35 PM »
I have seen the video and it's quite inspirational might I add . You however are not him .  ;D . Sorry , I had to  8)
Sevast,

Your 5 plates is a good lift with good form. That's good strength for a 180lber. Obvious to me those plates are 45ers.
BigNationRadio.com

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:34 PM »
good job. maybe your not such a bad guy after all.

on the other hand for a guy on 1 g test/week its really nothing special at all.

trust me bro...Their are tons of guys out there that use a gram of test that couldn't even get under these weights...For this guys size...These lifts are impressive...Not only that, he looks like he could get 5 more reps easily..

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2007, 12:24:13 AM »
Calm down tiger, I was pointing out the fact that at my gym  there are olympic plates that are lighter.  I never discredited your lifts.  There are guys all over youtube that are 405 benchers now.  I was just pointing out the possibility.  Feeling guilty?

And where do you get that I weigh 100 lbs more than you?  The last time I checked 240 - 180 = 60.
:D u sound more and more like a skepical ( insert derogatory name for female )

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2007, 12:26:32 AM »
And the plates are "ringing" at a higher pitch which indicates that they are of a lighter mass,  therefore a higher resonant frequency. Just like a small bell dings at a higer pitch than a larger heavier bell when struck.

If they are truly 20kg plates then sevastese is pound for pound one of the strongest people on getbig. Impressive lifts if legit.
impressive analysis ...I'm speechless. 500 X 3 at 210 is not that impressive trust me. I've seen much better .

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2007, 04:05:53 AM »
We have similar 20kg metal plates in our gym so I believe him, and they make the same ringing sound.

Very impressive lift with great form. Keep up the good work.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2007, 04:10:23 AM »
I thought I'd show evryone that swimmers train hard... ;D

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2007, 04:28:30 AM »
Sevastase, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I love how everyone says it is a "good lift for your size".  5 plates completely raw for 3 easy reps is excellent for ANYONE irrespective of drug use or size.
w

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2007, 04:30:58 AM »
Sevastase, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I love how everyone says it is a "good lift for your size".  5 plates completely raw for 3 easy reps is excellent for ANYONE irrespective of drug use or size.
Thanx chris...noone else noticed that I don't have kneewraps and I'M barefooted . I weigh 2oo lbs at 5'11" .

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2007, 04:52:04 AM »
good lifts spermastase. + the reps are very smooth, as they should be! good strength, but to add mass listen to gh15 and shoot for the high reps on legs...medium weight and 12-15 reps!

squat
legpress
leg extensions

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2007, 05:49:46 AM »
impressive analysis ...I'm speechless. 500 X 3 at 210 is not that impressive trust me. I've seen much better .

I like how you can unrack and walkout 500lbs like it is nothing.  Even a bit of a calf raise there at the start to really test your balance with 500lbs on your back. Just amazing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0llLsDwIg