Author Topic: Me squatting...  (Read 14101 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Me squatting...
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2007, 04:28:57 AM »
another jailhouse expert  ::)

HAHAHAHA in jail they don't do bent over rows they do "lawnmower pulls" HAHAHA they are some of the stupidest trainers in the world but some look fantastic for being morons.
I

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2007, 04:29:09 AM »
Great video!  You handled the weight very easily on both sets.  
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2007, 04:31:01 AM »
decent video, but when are you gonna give up the pussy squat and put out some videos doing leg extensions?

Z

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 04:51:45 AM »
Good lifts, plates look fishy though.  They are grouped in there with bumper plates on the Floor.  At my gyms powerlifting section we have plates that look like 45's but are actually 25's, so the power/olympic lifters are still using weights with the same size overall diameter.  You'll see little queers put 4 on each side and bench it to make it look like they are big benchers.  They are metal and clang when they hit each other but the bar doesn't bend like it would with 405.

Sevastatse, I'm not saying you used fake plates, just pointing out the possibility.  Good work. 

I was expecting this from a fitness model such as yourself . This is Romania so the gym has 124 different plates olympic, makeshift , whatever , those plates are 20 kilos a piece ...there are also 15 kg plates , 25 kg plates ...and so on. maybe next video I'll weigh the plates on camera so u won't have any doubts .  ::) U outweigh me by 100 lbs or so u said i'm sure u can squat 500 easily right ? for more than 3 ...right?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2007, 04:57:04 AM »
Great video!  You handled the weight very easily on both sets.  
Thanx chris...I'll try to put a video of benching and deadlifting too . I'm a powerlifting fan even though I rarely go heavy (at least what heavy is for me ) nowadays...only to impress dballin on the internet  :P.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2007, 05:10:48 AM »
you could lower to 3 plates and go ass to grass.

no need to impress the local gym rats or bitches..
Don't forget though, the lower you go the more stress you put on your knees. For a four plate squat his form is good. All kidding and ranting aside, props to you for that lift Sevestase.

PB

Golds_soldier01

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2007, 05:35:28 AM »
Not to be picky, but if the plates are 20kg and the bar is also 20kg u are squatting 396 not 400

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »
Not to be picky, but if the plates are 20kg and the bar is also 20kg u are squatting 396 not 400

Don't be such a NAZI!

I

Golds_soldier01

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2007, 06:21:54 AM »
Don't be such a NAZI!

LOL, but seriosly squatting in the 300's while on one 1g test a week is nothing impressive at all

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2007, 06:28:22 AM »
We're all praising his form. For all we know those could be fake plates or a strip of 25lb plates that are the size of 45's. A lot of Euro gyms have that. Either way his form was good.

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2007, 06:35:09 AM »
I don't mean to be a skeptic but what's with all the clanking in that video? Those plates are hardly moving but it sounds like a cacophony of cowbells in there. I've squatted for years without clips and it never makes a racket like that. What gives?

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2007, 06:47:31 AM »
Yep, Impresssive.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 08:44:01 AM »
Not trying to hijack the thread - but yet running the risk to do so! :P - here's rock bottom squats, 3 plates/side, 20 kg, although not with an olympic bar.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 08:57:07 AM »
Not trying to hijack the thread - but yet running the risk to do so! :P - here's rock bottom squats, 3 plates/side, 20 kg, although not with an olympic bar.
those look like 25's to me.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 09:00:48 AM »
Good squats Sev.

Keep at it!

8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »
the difference between 140 kilos and 220 kilos is that with 220 kilos on your back u won't get up . :D

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2007, 09:04:05 AM »
those look like 25's to me.

I wouldn't expect different form you, pig boy. Believe me, they are VERY 20KG REAL. They were on my back, so I must know......

And by the way, if you read my first post in this thread commenting about Seva's videos, you would know taht i could care less about how heavy is the weight on the bar, as long as my HYPERTROPHY PURPOSES are met, and sound , good form imposes itself over how heavy i'm lifting.

I'm sure you'll be much more confortable about flaming someone as soon as you post clear, high definition training pics, not shitty, blurry ones shot with $ 5,00 cameras! ;)
Reservations at Dorsia ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:22 AM »
I wouldn't expect different form you, pig boy. Believe me, they are VERY 20KG REAL. They were on my back, so I must know......

And by the way, if you read my first post in this thread commenting about Seva's videos, you would know taht i could care less about how heavy is the weight on the bar, as long as my HYPERTROPHY PURPOSES are met, and sound , good form imposes itself over how heavy i'm lifting.

I'm sure you'll be much more confortable about flaming someone as soon as you post clear, high definition training pics, not shitty, blurry ones shot with $ 5,00 cameras! ;)

those aren't 20kg plates
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2007, 09:08:46 AM »

hahahahah, damn dude sounds like i touched a nerve, all i said was that those look like 25 pound plates and you go off on a rant, hahahaha, that's a sure sign that i'm right, that's ony 195 pounds.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2007, 09:09:46 AM »
the difference between 140 kilos and 220 kilos is that with 220 kilos on your back u won't get up . :D

Have you ever seen that Platz's video where he's squatting 5 20 kg plates perside, for 20 reps? Someone please, post a link for that video on youtube.com so everyone can see it. Seva, you'll see that is perfectly possible to get down THAT low with 5 plates a side and 'actually' GET UP !!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

affy

« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2007, 09:14:54 AM »

you put 315lbs on your back without a rack?

if those are legit standard weights (they are usually thinner then olympic) the would be much bigger then that...but whatever, i think you saw 20lbs instead of 20kg

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2007, 09:17:12 AM »
Have you ever seen that Platz's video where he's squatting 5 20 kg plates perside, for 20 reps? Someone please, post a link for that video on youtube.com so everyone can see it. Seva, you'll see that is perfectly possible to get down THAT low with 5 plates a side and 'actually' GET UP !!!
I have seen the video and it's quite inspirational might I add . You however are not him .  ;D . Sorry , I had to  8)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2007, 09:19:55 AM »
hahahahah, damn dude sounds like i touched a nerve, all i said was that those look like 25 pound plates and you go off on a rant, hahahaha, that's a sure sign that i'm right, that's ony 195 pounds.

Dave, why don't you shut up all the haters and just make a vid of YOU squatting?  Why do you always criticize people instead of just manning up and posting vids of yourself? ::)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2007, 09:23:00 AM »
Hey, squad, didn't hit a nerve at all. I have thick skin, otherwise i would not post on the getbig, and for 3 years, now. I only said taht because i have been reading your posts and i'm familiar of your way around here. You are always very fast on your feet to criticize others and make fun , etc, and that would be ok in my book IF, and only IF, you could back up the checks your fat mouth write, that's all. Until then, you are one of those who should not flame at all, because you certainly can't do better than your 'victims'!

And for those that are saying those are not 20 kg plates, if you watch it closely, you would see i am not using an olympic bar. Hence, it should be perfectly clear that those are NOT OLYMPIC PLATES. That doesn't mean they don't weigh 20 kg. Their shape are the only difference, they have a smaller diameter than as olympic weight and their central hole is not olympic, it's smaller too. Notice how thick they are. This is to make up for the smaller overall size of the plate to meet the 20 kg weight.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2007, 09:24:05 AM »
Dave, why don't you shut up all the haters and just make a vid of YOU squatting?  Why do you always criticize people instead of just manning up and posting vids of yourself? ::)

lets see your vids joey titwank
T