Author Topic: turned 42 today  (Read 17718 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: turned 42 today
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2007, 10:49:19 AM »
Croatch is a legend
Air Falcon

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »
I wouldn't doubt it.  With all the shit you female bodybuilders take, your test levels are probably higher than mine..haha  One day reality is going to set it that you have a deeper voice than your dad and you've lost the ability to reproduce.
Try this one, train with no drugs, then come talk to me about gains.  Once you've accumulated 50+lbs of natural mass, you'll be in the same league as me....Even 15lbs, I'd be impressed.  That's the thing with you drug ridden bodybuilders, you don't know where you begin and the drugs end.  It's honestly sad.
Let me ask you, do you think maybe the fact that I've averaged 6 day a week of training heavy for the last 8 years, eating clean, no partying, etc... has anything to do with my physique? Nope you're right it's all drugs...get a life...I train harder than most men and  we (FBB's)  have to, in order to make those types of gains because we lack the levels of test that men do. So when we start with a disadvantage and still overcome it, don't you think we deserve  a little credit for our hard work? No that would mean you acknowledging that we might be worthy of a high five...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2007, 12:09:41 PM »
Let me ask you, do you think maybe the fact that I've averaged 6 day a week of training heavy for the last 8 years, eating clean, no partying, etc... has anything to do with my physique? Nope you're right it's all drugs...get a life...I train harder than most men and  we (FBB's)  have to, in order to make those types of gains because we lack the levels of test that men do. So when we start with a disadvantage and still overcome it, don't you think we deserve  a little credit for our hard work? No that would mean you acknowledging that we might be worthy of a high five...

It would have great it you wouldve trained without drugs, and looked like a female, instead of somewhere in between...... :-[

At least a bikini model body wouldve been nice...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2007, 12:44:34 PM »
I'm willing to bet the deed to my house that everyone on this thread that has made a "steroids are bad" remark on a hardcore bbdg forum such as Getbig is a skinny pipsqueak who struggles to dumbbell press a pair of 100lbs bells. Jealousy is brutal and it has to be jealousy because a person that minds his/her own business and trains for themselves is to busy to have time to examine what other people look like or do in a gym. Everyone has the right to make a personal choice and knowone has the right to tell people what they should or shouldn't do. If you don't like it, turn your head and plug your ears.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
!
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »
Yes, I've been doing all the same hard work, minus the roid crutch.  What a sad rationalization that because you're female you lack the test production necessary to build more muscle....so you take gear then...do you realize how shot that sounds? hahaha
I can't remember the day when I wish I had more estrogen pumping through me.  Maybe you should examine the root that comment and consider, you've got some transgender issues.
I'm willing to bet the deed to my house that everyone on this thread that has made a "steroids are bad" remark on a hardcore bbdg forum such as Getbig is a skinny pipsqueak who struggles to dumbbell press a pair of 100lbs bells. Jealousy is brutal and it has to be jealousy because a person that minds his/her own business and trains for themselves is to busy to have time to examine what other people look like or do in a gym. Everyone has the right to make a personal choice and knowone has the right to tell people what they should or shouldn't do. If you don't like it, turn your head and plug your ears.
Yes Playboy, we're all jealous of your epic gains.  Do you have a picture even posted on here?  And the whole "mind your business" sounds like a 11 year old who gets caught picking his nose in class and tells everyone, "Mind your business."  That's the gayest stance ever taken, sorry.  It's a forum regarding gear so if you use, it's my business bitch...hahaah  What a fag. :-*
N

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2007, 03:55:53 PM »

competetive bodybuilding is not about how hard you work, it about how you look.

and you SIR, look like shit.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: !
« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2007, 04:01:02 PM »
Yes, I've been doing all the same hard work, minus the roid crutch.  What a sad rationalization that because you're female you lack the test production necessary to build more muscle....so you take gear then...do you realize how shot that sounds? hahaha
I can't remember the day when I wish I had more estrogen pumping through me.  Maybe you should examine the root that comment and consider, you've got some transgender issues.Yes Playboy, we're all jealous of your epic gains.  Do you have a picture even posted on here?  And the whole "mind your business" sounds like a 11 year old who gets caught picking his nose in class and tells everyone, "Mind your business."  That's the gayest stance ever taken, sorry.  It's a forum regarding gear so if you use, it's my business bitch...hahaah  What a fag. :-*
maybe "buffgoddess" wants to be a man but doesn't have the money for a sex change, Croatch.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2007, 04:05:07 PM »
maybe "buffgoddess" wants to be a man but doesn't have the money for a sex change, Croatch.
Brutal Manly Test Levels!!
competetive bodybuilding is not about how hard you work, it about how you look.

and you SIR, look like shit.
Good point.  You always have a more respect though for someone who busts their ass, vs. the guy on 8 ius a day working on the "mind muscle" connection benching 225lbs.  In the end, it's about appearance though.
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just made me choke on my Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2007, 04:31:30 PM »
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just made me choke on my Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!
hahahahahaha. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2007, 04:47:15 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2007, 05:56:31 PM »

That really isn't Buffgoddess, right?  Does heshe have a pic up?
N

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2007, 02:24:32 AM »
[/quote
PLayboy, I love you my brother...Thanks for propping a Playa  yes I'm a member of the Playas Club...Alex23 is fed up with these idiots, but is monitoring for gross assaults on me...then BOOM!!! But anyway thanks for your props...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2007, 02:26:06 AM »
[/quote
PLayboy, I love you my brother...Thanks for propping a Playa  yes I'm a member of the Playas Club...Alex23 is fed up with these idiots, but is monitoring for gross assaults on me...then BOOM!!! But anyway thanks for your props...

"Shhh, your balls are showing."

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2007, 02:30:20 AM »
OMG..How many years back was that pic taken??? That was like junior high school or something...Who the F**ck knew me back then...? oh wait never mind  that was someone else...Real pics comng soon on youtube...Like how a chick can squat over 600lbs on a Perfect Squat Machine...watch Alex23 encourage BuffGoddess to even squat over 1000lbs on the Perfect Squat...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2007, 05:35:52 AM »
I can't remember the day when I wish I had more estrogen pumping through me.  Maybe you should examine the root that comment and consider, you've got some transgender issues.Yes Playboy, we're all jealous of your epic gains.  Do you have a picture even posted on here?  And the whole "mind your business" sounds like a 11 year old who gets caught picking his nose in class and tells everyone, "Mind your business."  That's the gayest stance ever taken, sorry.  It's a forum regarding gear so if you use, it's my business bitch...hahaah  What a fag. :-*
No dickhead its not your business. I don't tell you what you should or shouldn't do in life. I expect the same courtasy in return. If anyone is gay here it's you. If I choose not to throw pics of myself on the net its my choice. Not everyone is an attention whore that needs the praises and attention of an internet group of people. Ever hear of privacy? If myself or someone else jabs their ass, it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Quit trying to play GOD, buddy. You're not that mighty. All i'm saying is that everyone has the right to make a choice. We don't live in a communist country. Your such a class"A" loser it isn't even funny. Its sad. Go to the gym, train, be happy with yourself and go home. Its not difficult. 

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2007, 05:54:02 AM »
OMG..How many years back was that pic taken??? That was like junior high school or something...Who the F**ck knew me back then...? oh wait never mind  that was someone else...Real pics comng soon on youtube...Like how a chick can squat over 600lbs on a Perfect Squat Machine...watch Alex23 encourage BuffGoddess to even squat over 1000lbs on the Perfect Squat...

Hahahaha, I don't know where to start. ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »
No dickhead its not your business. I don't tell you what you should or shouldn't do in life. I expect the same courtasy in return. If anyone is gay here it's you. If I choose not to throw pics of myself on the net its my choice. Not everyone is an attention whore that needs the praises and attention of an internet group of people. Ever hear of privacy? If myself or someone else jabs their ass, it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Quit trying to play GOD, buddy. You're not that mighty. All i'm saying is that everyone has the right to make a choice. We don't live in a communist country. Your such a class"A" loser it isn't even funny. Its sad. Go to the gym, train, be happy with yourself and go home. Its not difficult. 

Youre comment describes you as a typical :.......  A 140lb ab shooter, who at night, strums his ribs to the tune of "Barney" songs.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2007, 03:36:38 AM »
Hahahaha, I don't know where to start. ::)
Then don't...you probably don't have anything of importance to contribute anyway. Flaming is not contributing...anyone can flame...not anyone can contribute...Have you ever heard the saying that "It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"...learn it..it may save you later...just a tip my brother...from a Playa...

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2007, 03:42:33 AM »
Well Crotch...(that was on purpose)
You certainly have issues...I can prove that I have been tested both at powerlifting and bodybuilding events and they all came out clean...now what??? If you want, I will bring the forms to Ron at the Olympia he can view them and then report back to you that I was indeed clean when tested...beyond that, I can't prove my innocence but you will never be able to prove my guilt, so shut the f**k up! You are a big freakin Keyboard Gladiator...all talk, no action...win a few shows, take a couple of overalls then come talk to me...until then you're just the croaking of a lonely frog....

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2007, 03:51:28 AM »

Have you ever stopped and thought for 1 minute, that maybe the reason you dont have as much test running through your veins, is because you are FEMALE, and your not SUPPOSED to have as much test as males?? The only males that ever have female hormone therapy are the males that want to be females, and have transgender issues, which kind of rests my case.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2007, 04:11:15 AM »
Have you ever stopped and thought for 1 minute, that maybe the reason you dont have as much test running through your veins, is because you are FEMALE, and your not SUPPOSED to have as much test as males?? The only males that ever have female hormone therapy are the males that want to be females, and have transgender issues, which kind of rests my case.
I have no desire to be a man. I love my physique the way it is, uncontaminated with male hormones. I got where I am through hard work and single minded dedication to training and diet. I don't think there's an athlete out there who has worked harder than I have...Yet I still get these idiots accusing me of everything...because I have achieved clean, what they have failed to achieve with massive amounts of illegal drugs...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2007, 04:24:24 AM »
WTF is wrong with his scraped up, oversized GH fingers and hands.

He looks awful.

Maybe he actually works for a living. He looks a helluva lot better than your puny ass.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2007, 04:45:02 AM »
collecting baseball cards isn't gay at all, it's definitely straighter than putting on a thong, oiling up and posing for old queens.

Hell, I wouldn't give up my card collection for anything.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2007, 04:47:25 AM »
yeah here he is.

That can't  be a woman? Or can it?