Author Topic: Chaos/Chucka - get well  (Read 34576 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Chaos - Dog of The Month - August
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2007, 01:50:07 PM »
Where's my boy been?   

(I'm referring to chaos  :D)

Sorry Rip, it has been chaotic ( no pun intended) with school, work, home, and buying a new truck Toy. I will try to get some pictures up by the end of the week. I might just flood the board with like 8-10 picutres for slacking...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »
Where's my boy been?   

(I'm referring to chaos  :D)

here I am!!! :P :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2007, 11:19:44 AM »
here I am!!! :P :-*

hahahahaha WHEW, I was missing you!   :P
:)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2007, 08:45:48 PM »

hahahahaha WHEW, I was missing you!   :P

August is almost over I gotta milk this for all I can ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: August 27, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »
sin, please post more pics of your pup, I've been waiting 4 days fer crying out loud! :D

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2007, 08:16:14 PM »
my mistake, make that 10 days! >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2007, 08:17:34 PM »
my mistake, make that 10 days! >:(
relax. I'm busy with ripitupbaby ;)  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2007, 09:24:54 AM »

Well then post pics of the 2 of you ;)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2007, 09:56:12 AM »

haha...No pics, please, you must not realize how shy I am.  ;)

But the end of the month is nearing, so keep those chaos pics coming, please...I need my fix!    :-*

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »
Chaos is very sick... That's why no pictures I have paid out over 300 dollars in the last few days and still no idea what's wrong.. VET PLEASE I NEED SOME ADVICE.....

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2007, 02:40:55 PM »
What's happening?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2007, 02:52:15 PM »
He has been throwing up since Sunday.... Sunday night it was evey hour or so.. We kept a wastebasket next to the bed for him... Then We took him in yesterday they did a parvo check it was neggative.. The vet said not to feed him and to wait 24 hours to give him water or food... He still wouldnt eat or drink today... Plus he has been very depressed or sad looking and doesnt move... Today he has started puking again and still has no life.. I am leaving work in 15 minutes and gonna go have barrium xrays done... I don't know what to do.. I am really stressing as Chaos is acting like he wants to die..... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone talks to Vet please tell him I PMed him my number and would like to get an idea of what I should ask the vet up here to do...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2007, 03:07:29 PM »
Sounds bad....almost like he's got some sort of virus/bacteria in him.

Hopefully Vet logs in & checks his pm's.

Personally.....don't wait to long.  BTW....if for any reason you doubt your Vet....take him in to get a second opinion somewhere else.  Maybe they over looked something.

Good luck

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2007, 03:50:25 PM »

Personally.....don't wait to long.  BTW....if for any reason you doubt your Vet....take him in to get a second opinion somewhere else.  Maybe they over looked something.

I'd call for a second opinion now.

knny, do you think chaos could be dehydrated w/all the vomiting?  He may need some water or even an IV drip!

Sincity please call another vet now
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2007, 05:28:15 PM »
He has been throwing up since Sunday.... Sunday night it was evey hour or so.. We kept a wastebasket next to the bed for him... Then We took him in yesterday they did a parvo check it was neggative.. The vet said not to feed him and to wait 24 hours to give him water or food... He still wouldnt eat or drink today... Plus he has been very depressed or sad looking and doesnt move... Today he has started puking again and still has no life.. I am leaving work in 15 minutes and gonna go have barrium xrays done... I don't know what to do.. I am really stressing as Chaos is acting like he wants to die..... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone talks to Vet please tell him I PMed him my number and would like to get an idea of what I should ask the vet up here to do...

He could have an obstruction.  Anything get chewed up recently?  See him eating any non food items? A stick?  Garbage?  Clothes?    What is he vomiting up, bile?  Does he drink water and then vomit it back shortly after? 

I'm sure by now you have been to the vet, I hope he is fine.
   :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2007, 05:55:15 PM »
OH NO!!  I am so sorry to hear this sincity.   :'(
Hopefully you are addressing the problem now and it's not too serious.  An obstruction sounds like a good possibility too. 

Keep us posted!  I will keep my fingers crossed for my boy chaos!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
First I have to say thank you all for your concern, I have never been a nervous wreck like this..... Now to the thank you for VET!!!!!!!!! Your the man, you gave me sound knowledge to find out what to tell the vet. Thank you so much... I owe you man.

Now on to the news with Chaos. He is throwing up water about an hour or two into having it in his system. I haven't feed him in the last 30+ hours I fell horrible.  :'( But that is what his vet ordered. Here is the thing he has had 2 IV drips in the last 24 hours. He was overloaded the last time.. The hump is still a little present. He also just about an hour ago took a pill that is supposed to relieve the vomiting for 8 hours. They are calling me in the morning to check his condition.

They have also ruled out a blockage as he had no diareaha (sp.) yesterday, but when he took the old fingers up the bum today there was diareha. So she said whatever it is Virus, or anything else it is passing through the back end. She believes it was just something he ate as she palpated his stomach and he showed no signs of discomfort. I have been worried sick and have taken the last 2 days off from work quite early. It's like I told my boss this is like my child, he can fire me and go fuck himself or he can be a man and let me take some time off to deal with my responsiblities.

Vet if you have any other advice to offer it will be gladly taken. Same with anyone else.... Thanks again Vet for the help, and everyone else for their concerns.......

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »
oh man that sucks, I feel for you and Chaos. Hopefully it is just a virus and he get back on his feet quickly, I'm sure he will he's a tough guy ;)

Good luck
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2007, 05:04:06 AM »
I will remain optimistic.  The rehydration hopefully made him feel a lot better!
Keep us posted!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2007, 05:34:29 AM »
Hey Sin, sorry to hear Chaos is still feeling poorly.   :(

Did they do blood work?  When Addie had a blockage they were thinking it could of been Addison's because some of he blood work pointed to Addison's. She was throwing up, no diarrhea, her stomach palpated with no discomfort, but she was depressed and not eating.  They opened her up because she wasn't a clear case for Addison's or an obstruction and it turns out it was an obstruction.  She got the "humps of water" too, looked like a funky camel!! 

I hope he is feeling better today, please keep us informed.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2007, 05:37:57 AM »
GET WELL SOON CHAOS!
:D Weee

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2007, 06:30:04 AM »
I might end up loosing my job over this whole escipade since I have already taken two days off and the stupid fucking vet hasnt doen anything....I am going in there this morning and asking for X rays... Shit I mean I have spent well over 200 dollars it's getting close to 300 and he was still throwing up last night... And she gave him some medicine to combat that....Who know another 30 minutes and she will be open. and guess who will be at her step waiting.. ME AND CHAOS... I am about to pull a JOhn Q and take the place hostage till they fix my dog..... ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D >:(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2007, 06:49:02 AM »
Hey Sin, sorry to hear Chaos is still feeling poorly.   :(

Did they do blood work?  When Addie had a blockage they were thinking it could of been Addison's because some of he blood work pointed to Addison's. She was throwing up, no diarrhea, her stomach palpated with no discomfort, but she was depressed and not eating.  They opened her up because she wasn't a clear case for Addison's or an obstruction and it turns out it was an obstruction.  She got the "humps of water" too, looked like a funky camel!! 

I hope he is feeling better today, please keep us informed.

SINCITY, did you read this post of Flower's?  Please remember to mention it to the Vet....
I have to go to the gym but am still praying....please keep us posted!
R

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2007, 06:58:06 AM »
Yeah I just took him out and he doesnt have diarehaa but a small stream of blood came out.. I am really starting to worry. At 8 am when they open I will be demanding an x-ray... I dont know what else it could be....

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2007, 06:59:22 AM »
Damn dude, that's awful.  Hopefully the vet will be able to isolate the problem. ???
i