Author Topic: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out  (Read 107459 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Montreal Pro: Milos Sarcev 3 weeks out
« Reply #850 on: August 29, 2007, 01:14:14 PM »
lol

you don't get my point do you?

...and you're calling me a pos. ;D

Im not calling you a pos, im saying GO BACK TO YOUR MCDONALD'S POS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_of_sale

Maybe your PROMOTER is there lol, im still laughing.

The Coach

« Reply #851 on: August 29, 2007, 03:29:42 PM »
To let "Beast 8692" of the hook..........this thread needs to die.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #852 on: August 29, 2007, 07:12:27 PM »
he pled guilty and thus was convicted of the crime. the conviction will forever stand against his name.

where am i coming from? i am an anonymous message board user that is calling bs on milos slin only. why, because i can see androgenic sides in the colour of his skin and muscle hardness and i know, as anabolic as insulin is, it doesn not cause this w/o androgenic anabolic steroids bheing administered also. i know this from anecdotal evidence of what of seen of athletes that use these drugs and common sense. if insulin only could give you development like this, all the other bbing drugs would become obsolete and women bbers would not have to worry about hair on their backs, a baritone voice or a penoris anymore.

however, you know what? you're right, i don't have evidence so i concede that point to milos. as i will concede to jay if he ever comes here and says he no longer takes gear, priest on the 200mgs of deca per week, buff goddess is just a really big natural girl and gustavo on whatever he's saying lately.

[glow=blue00]coach, you are right. you are an expert on bodybuilding! why? because you say you are and that is good enough for me. :D[/glow]
the color of his skin?? are you insane? If you get to see him face to face you would see the color and tone of his skin is white as mine. There is nothing in his skin tone that screams "drugs!" you are judging his skin color by pictures of him training? Yeah you can judge his skin color by the pics of him WHILE he's training ::)

second point, your sarcastic remarks towards Coach, you are asking people to do the same aren't you? At least we know who Coach and Milos are, you are nobody and you are challenging two guys who getbig knows have experience, who are you again? A nobody. At least until you reveal yourself, but until then you are just some jobless cagefighter in another country with too much time on his useless hands :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #853 on: August 30, 2007, 02:13:22 AM »
the color of his skin?? are you insane? If you get to see him face to face you would see the color and tone of his skin is white as mine. There is nothing in his skin tone that screams "drugs!" you are judging his skin color by pictures of him training? Yeah you can judge his skin color by the pics of him WHILE he's training ::)

second point, your sarcastic remarks towards Coach, you are asking people to do the same aren't you? At least we know who Coach and Milos are, you are nobody and you are challenging two guys who getbig knows have experience, who are you again? A nobody. At least until you reveal yourself, but until then you are just some jobless cagefighter in another country with too much time on his useless hands :-*

chaos

look back at my posts. i have asked very simple questions for said experts to back up their expert opinion with a shred of evidence.

what did i repeatedly ask coach? were they hard questions, seeing as he was the one telling the story in the first place?

same with milos. tell me how my questions were sarcastic? was i supposed to say, "gee milos, you're really great and thanks so much for designing your wonderful supplements, sugar and protein? who would have thought. wow! :D"

"can i order a 6 month supply asap. here's my money order for $5000.00. i wanna get big like you man." ::)

you've got a point though. i shouldn't be calling coach or milos a fraud or stupid and i apologise for that (2 wrongs don't make a right). it's just that when you've asked the same question a million times and the poster continually comes back with bs, you tend to question their cred.

you, and others seem to be missing the point here. i have never boasted about being a fighter. i have never even said i was a fighter. i come here for bbing info, not picking opponents (that's not my job). milos called me out after he got prompted by knob jockey. go look back over the thread and see for yourself what transpired. all i said was 'ok let's fight'. the man didn't care (then) who i was. just like a typical egomaniacal bber he jumped in chin first and promised something he couldn't deliver. when it finally occurred to him, THEN he wanted to know my identity.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #854 on: August 30, 2007, 03:23:05 AM »
 ::)

YAWN

Milos won a on points, you were officilally owned by the crazy serb.

The Coach

« Reply #855 on: August 30, 2007, 10:30:16 AM »
chaos

look back at my posts. i have asked very simple questions for said experts to back up their expert opinion with a shred of evidence.

what did i repeatedly ask coach? were they hard questions, seeing as he was the one telling the story in the first place?

same with milos. tell me how my questions were sarcastic? was i supposed to say, "gee milos, you're really great and thanks so much for designing your wonderful supplements, sugar and protein? who would have thought. wow! :D"

"can i order a 6 month supply asap. here's my money order for $5000.00. i wanna get big like you man." ::)

you've got a point though. i shouldn't be calling coach or milos a fraud or stupid and i apologise for that (2 wrongs don't make a right). it's just that when you've asked the same question a million times and the poster continually comes back with bs, you tend to question their cred.

you, and others seem to be missing the point here. i have never boasted about being a fighter. i have never even said i was a fighter. i come here for bbing info, not picking opponents (that's not my job). milos called me out after he got prompted by knob jockey. go look back over the thread and see for yourself what transpired. all i said was 'ok let's fight'. the man didn't care (then) who i was. just like a typical egomaniacal bber he jumped in chin first and promised something he couldn't deliver. when it finally occurred to him, THEN he wanted to know my identity.

Dude, you don't seem to understand that once you've had it, it doesn't take much too regain it, keep it and refine it, I know it's laymen, because i'm not going to get into the physiological reason on why) but it's as simple as that!

I also saw your IM to GH15, dude thinks anyone with a decent build is on a ton of crap, and if it is Ruhl, it's all the more reason to think he's full of shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #856 on: August 30, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »
chaos

and you aren't seeing my point, you are saying it is not possible to be 255 @ 6%bf on insulin only, but Milos is saying he is just that, with insulin and diet(shakes,whatever) now I'll make it real clear:

PROVE THAT HE CAN"T BE 255LBS @ 6%BF ON INSULIN AND DIET ONLY. SHOW A STUDY OR PROVIDE A LINK THAT PROVES THE EFFECTS OF INSULIN IN A WELL TRAINED AND SEASONED BODYBUILDER.

that's my point, you are questioning their theories, now I'm questioning yours, where is your shred of evidence?

By no means am I saying follow blindly, but if you were to develop and supplement would you go around and give away how/why it works and what is involved so every pissant that wanted could try to replicate it?

Even if he was using AAS, after all the shit him and his family/friends went through, why the fuck would he admit it?

and I quoted a bit further back where you claimed to be a pro fighter
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #857 on: October 09, 2007, 05:39:31 PM »
everyone be careful. i have it on good authority that beast is really phil barroni  :o

thats the reason he's interested in bodybuilding, but not interested in bodybuilding if you catch my meaning.

he's scared 'the man' will find out he's on here looking for gear info from milos and gh15  ::)

true story
175lbs by 31st July

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #858 on: October 11, 2007, 12:25:28 PM »
everyone be careful. i have it on good authority that beast is really phil barroni  :o

thats the reason he's interested in bodybuilding, but not interested in bodybuilding if you catch my meaning.

he's scared 'the man' will find out he's on here looking for gear info from milos and gh15  ::)

true story

No shit??

Who the fuck is Phil Maccaroni? I wouldn't care if it was Al Gore looking for gear info, so who gives a shit?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #859 on: October 11, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »
No shit??

Who the fuck is Phil Maccaroni? I wouldn't care if it was Al Gore looking for gear info, so who gives a shit?
i told you 'the man' gives a shit  :o ;D
175lbs by 31st July

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #860 on: October 11, 2007, 12:36:13 PM »
i told you 'the man' gives a shit  :o ;D

So who's Phil Baroni Maccaroni??

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #861 on: October 11, 2007, 03:32:33 PM »
I dont think its Phil Baroni, I dont think Phil is smarted enough to use a Computer...

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #862 on: January 07, 2014, 07:14:53 PM »
Bump for one of the coolest thread in getbig history

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #863 on: January 08, 2014, 12:57:57 AM »
are you not supposed to pay something when you dig up a 7 yo topic?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #864 on: January 08, 2014, 04:01:49 AM »
When is milos gonna start posting again?
Mr. AZ 2003

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #865 on: January 08, 2014, 06:19:19 AM »
soon I hope  8)
we didn't hear much from him after what happened with his wife

chess315

« Reply #866 on: January 18, 2018, 02:57:44 PM »
I have seen dozens of competitors use insulin, usually 10-20IU post workout (Humalog mostly), and I have never seen it do much. Usually the guys couldn't really tell if it was doing anything. Anyone see the magic 30-40 pound muscle increase, which Milos talks about, with their own eyes? What were they taking along side the insulin?
not at That does but around 60 I have seen magic but it doesn't last long after you stop but it definitely works try it I would like to try lantus but to $$$ and unhealthy

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #867 on: January 18, 2018, 06:30:26 PM »
not at That does but around 60 I have seen magic but it doesn't last long after you stop but it definitely works try it I would like to try lantus but to $$$ and unhealthy

Usually insulin w/o GH (especially insulin w/o anabolic) is a disappointment.

Back when I started using insulin in early 99, there was damn near nobody on these boards with experience or willing or able to give advice.. Getting tons of the usual "insulin will kill you in a heartbeat blah blah blah" responses, usually from guys who had no experience with it. had to actually ask Nasser and milos themselves after telling them I already had the insulin and was gonna use it reguardless. Then when I started posting (usually on the UG, Rolex,& the grade) what I was doing, after progressing from the "starter" 5-10iu post workout doses amd on to higher doses multiple times per day, I got tons of the typical "that's not possible if you use that much you would die for sure blah blah blah", responses... And that's back when I'd be using 45-60iu/day total spread over 4-5 doses having to experiment on myself because nobody else (at least on these boards) had experience with it. Years and years later I came to the conclusion that insulin isn't all that great, especially like I said above without GH. And a large part of this popularity and meth came from marketing done by companies such as EAS and MuscleTech to push products such as phosphagen HP and Cell-tech.

Far as these claims that insulin is by far the most anabolic hormone in the body, well I have yet to see any studies that back that claim up. The real world results don't back up that claim either. When a guy puts on 20 30 or 40 pounds when adding insulin, how much of that weight is tissue growth, and how much of it is from increased glycogen uptake? I forget what the actual # is without looking back through my notes (I should known this off tje top of my head but I'm drawing a blank for some reason), but I believe for every gram of glucose stored in muscle it will bring 2.7g of water along with it. Store 1,000g glucose (2.2lbs) and you'll end up 3,700grams (8lbs) heavier... Notice I said *store*, not eat. Add to that how much water creatine causes to.be retained and you have even bigger poundage jumps. That's all great cuz you're bigger n heavier n have increasedncellular leverage so you're stronger and all, but hiw much is actually hypertrophy?

*tried 3x to post this stuff but shit kept freezing so ended up just copy/pasting each post onto this one

**posting this as I'm looking at bottles of Lantus, Apidra, NovolinR, & Novolin 70/30 in my fridge & I can't be bothered to do a shot of any of them lol

chess315

« Reply #868 on: January 18, 2018, 07:03:23 PM »
Usually insulin w/o GH (especially insulin w/o anabolic) is a disappointment.

Back when I started using insulin in early 99, there was damn near nobody on these boards with experience or willing or able to give advice.. Getting tons of the usual "insulin will kill you in a heartbeat blah blah blah" responses, usually from guys who had no experience with it. had to actually ask Nasser and milos themselves after telling them I already had the insulin and was gonna use it reguardless. Then when I started posting (usually on the UG, Rolex,& the grade) what I was doing, after progressing from the "starter" 5-10iu post workout doses amd on to higher doses multiple times per day, I got tons of the typical "that's not possible if you use that much you would die for sure blah blah blah", responses... And that's back when I'd be using 45-60iu/day total spread over 4-5 doses having to experiment on myself because nobody else (at least on these boards) had experience with it. Years and years later I came to the conclusion that insulin isn't all that great, especially like I said above without GH. And a large part of this popularity and meth came from marketing done by companies such as EAS and MuscleTech to push products such as phosphagen HP and Cell-tech.

Far as these claims that insulin is by far the most anabolic hormone in the body, well I have yet to see any studies that back that claim up. The real world results don't back up that claim either. When a guy puts on 20 30 or 40 pounds when adding insulin, how much of that weight is tissue growth, and how much of it is from increased glycogen uptake? I forget what the actual # is without looking back through my notes (I should known this off tje top of my head but I'm drawing a blank for some reason), but I believe for every gram of glucose stored in muscle it will bring 2.7g of water along with it. Store 1,000g glucose (2.2lbs) and you'll end up 3,700grams (8lbs) heavier... Notice I said *store*, not eat. Add to that how much water creatine causes to.be retained and you have even bigger poundage jumps. That's all great cuz you're bigger n heavier n have increasedncellular leverage so you're stronger and all, but hiw much is actually hypertrophy?

*tried 3x to post this stuff but shit kept freezing so ended up just copy/pasting each post onto this one

**posting this as I'm looking at bottles of Lantus, Apidra, NovolinR, & Novolin 70/30 in my fridge & I can't be bothered to do a shot of any of them lol
than efs I had a total different experience it was like magic but I'm half native American and there all borderline diabetic so that may be the reason. I may have just been correcting a defect I imagine a lot of Americans are near diabetic so they would probably see hellish Gains

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #869 on: January 18, 2018, 07:45:17 PM »
than efs I had a total different experience it was like magic but I'm half native American and there all borderline diabetic so that may be the reason. I may have just been correcting a defect I imagine a lot of Americans are near diabetic so they would probably see hellish Gains

They're diabetic due to alcoholism and poor nutrition.

Like I said, how much of the weight gain is actual hypertrophy, and how much is water?

Insulin itself  increases water retention/edema, not just the water that makes up glycogen (glucose + water = glycogen), so its not hard to put on "weight". I've never seen anythingbthats shown how much of the weight gain is actual tissue growth, though

chess315

« Reply #870 on: January 18, 2018, 08:20:12 PM »
Well it would have to work or everone wouldn't do it maybe I'm wrong. Everyone uses it why would that if it doesn't work.