Author Topic: are you training enough? i hit the gym 9 times a week! thats volume baby!  (Read 17065 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
the reason imo that not more experts, magazines etc preach about hitting the gym more often is that people doesnt have what it takes, cant find the time etc not that it's not optimal for muscle growth

myself, i hit the gym twice a day 4 times a week + once every weekend that's 9 times a week normally and i also circle 3-4 different gyms for change of atmopshere, difference in equipment etc

it's not for everyone, but it is for me. and it doesnt stop there, i also have a high volume approach to training, for example i do 10 sets of 6 on seated calves.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
So you have treadmills with a laptop? cool show me were you train i want to see that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
So you have treadmills with a laptop? cool show me were you train i want to see that.

dont playahate, congratulate just because you dont have the balls to make it to the gym even ONCE a day! you're far too busy posting youtube links
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
one of your days must have 50 hours.  ::) ::)

dating two girls, working uot 9 times a week, posting on getbig 18 hours straight...

;) ;D ;D

No seriously, what do you do so you can workout twice a day?

Stark

• Getbig V
dont playahate, congratulate just because you dont have the balls to make it to the gym even ONCE a day! you're far too busy posting youtube links

bro... everybody who is posting here on a regular basis knows that you cannot possibly workout and have 16k posts at the same time, you are on all the time.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
All you dumb queers, need to shut the fuck up, and listen to this mad cat blutos RAP,

This slick, talks the talk, but can walk the walk, he BACKS SHIT UP,

this guy is a super big, super strong, moderator, he has this bitch on lock

word to your mothers.

Stark

• Getbig V
All you dumb queers, need to shut the fuck up, and listen to this mad cat blutos RAP,

word to your mothers.

what you're a negro now dp?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
one of your days must have 50 hours.  ::) ::)

dating two girls, working uot 9 times a week, posting on getbig 18 hours straight...

;) ;D ;D

No seriously, what do you do so you can workout twice a day?

the actual time spent in the gym isnt more than it used to be when i worked out once a day - 45 minutes each time 1,5 hours total
it's all about the intensity baby
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

bro... everybody who is posting here on a regular basis knows that you cannot possibly workout and have 16k posts at the same time, you are on all the time.

for me the impossible is the possible i accept no limitations
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
what you're a negro now dp?

I'm telling it like it is bro, Bluto is a survivor, he's pwned more people on here, than anyone else,

hes clocked up 16 k posts, and he can only get better,

I actually think, he is related to those robots, in the robot rock video.

Stark

• Getbig V
I'm telling it like it is bro, Bluto is a survivor, he's pwned more people on here, than anyone else,

yep deffiantly negro talk ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

word to your mothers.

i was thinking if regular people can hit the gym once a day, why wouldnt it be possible for me to hit the gym twice a day? of course it would be, and it is
when you're the Super you cannot do what others do, you need to do more, you need to do things differently, you need to set a different standard for yourself.
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
yep deffiantly negro talk ::)

Listen bro, check it, I am not defying anyone here, blutos a bit rock and mutherfucking roll, but thats the way this cat rolls ya know.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

i got that blasting in my headphones everytime i hit the gym, that's twice a day and once every weekend for your info, and it gets me in the zone

i'm a machine

ROCK
ROBOT ROCK

ROCK
ROBOT ROCK
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
i was thinking if regular people can hit the gym once a day, why wouldnt it be possible for me to hit the gym twice a day? of course it would be, and it is
when you're the Super you cannot do what others do, you need to do more, you need to do things differently, you need to set a different standard for yourself.

They need to open their minds man, not limit themselves, they need to be able to see that full potential that they can reach,

I would actually call you an extreme bodybuilder, as you can reach mind muscle connections, most people can't even begin to fathom.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
i got that blasting in my headphones everytime i hit the gym, that's twice a day and once every weekend for your info, and it gets me in the zone

i'm a machine

ROCK
ROBOT ROCK

ROCK
ROBOT ROCK

You fucking know it, Daft Punk,

bring that robot funk to the masses, they were created in the lab by kraftwerk themselves,

Bodybuilding is more than just lifting cold hard iron, there is more that is needed to enables you to, reach the ideal you want,

I'm not even talking grecan ideals here, this is MORE, its about aa way of life man.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
They need to open their minds man, not limit themselves, they need to be able to see that full potential that they can reach,

I would actually call you an extreme bodybuilder, as you can reach mind muscle connections, most people can't even begin to fathom.

Their minds are closed. Their thinking is limited. Their passion isn't there. They lack confidence in themselves.

An extreme bodybuilder? Yes.

Let's look at the word Extreme

The word extreme is a word that is associated with a lot of negativity. But really what does the word extreme mean?

"of a character or kind farthest removed from the ordinary or average"

"utmost or exceedingly great in degree"

"exceeding the bounds of moderation"

"going to the utmost or very great lengths in action, habit, opinion"

"the utmost or highest degree"

This to me isnt negative, it's quite the opposite.

I am proud of being an Extreme bodybuilder. Because being extreme, you get extreme results - out of the ordinary, not average.

Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Their minds are closed. Their thinking is limited. Their passion isn't there. They lack confidence in themselves.

An extreme bodybuilder? Yes.

Let's look at the word Extreme

The word extreme is a word that is associated with a lot of negativity. But really what does the word extreme mean?

"of a character or kind farthest removed from the ordinary or average"

"utmost or exceedingly great in degree"

"exceeding the bounds of moderation"

"going to the utmost or very great lengths in action, habit, opinion"

"the utmost or highest degree"

This to me isnt negative, it's quite the opposite.

I am proud of being an Extreme bodybuilder. Because being extreme, you get extreme results - out of the ordinary, not average.

Thats what its essentially all about, bodybuilding is all about being EXTREME, its not a mortal mans sport, its about pushing your body and soul to the limit, its a different level of being and existence,

All you've got is this moment man, the 21st century was yesterday, you can care all you want, but the shits REAL.

All the bros on here need to realise and recognise what bodybuilding really is, its deep, and you have to always want more, go that extra mile, that extra set, that extra rep.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

Thats what its essentially all about, bodybuilding is all about being EXTREME, its not a mortal mans sport, its about pushing your body and soul to the limit, its a different level of being and existence,

All you've got is this moment man, the 21st century was yesterday, you can care all you want, but the shits REAL.

All the bros on here need to realise and recognise what bodybuilding really is, its deep, and you have to always want more, go that extra mile, that extra set, that extra rep.

Mortals failing to grasp the essentials of bodybuilding, to go where no man has gone before.
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Mortals failing to grasp the essentials of bodybuilding, to go where no man has gone before.

Are they willing to learn?

Do they really want to know? Could they handle it?

The knowledge is there, they just need to look deep inside themselves to see if they have what it takes,

Do they want it bad enough?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Are they willing to learn?

Do they really want to know? Could they handle it?

The knowledge is there, they just need to look deep inside themselves to see if they have what it takes,

Do they want it bad enough?

That's what I'm asking and that is why I made this thread - to see if others are doing what I call "machine training" twice a day in-human hardcore training.

Gotta go out for a while... need to FEED THE MACHINE bbl
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
That's what I'm asking and that is why I made this thread - to see if others are doing what I call "machine training" twice a day in-human hardcore training.

Gotta go out for a while... need to FEED THE MACHINE bbl

Do that shit bro, your not human.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
the actual time spent in the gym isnt more than it used to be when i worked out once a day - 45 minutes each time 1,5 hours total
it's all about the intensity baby

What? 10 sets of 6 reps should take some serious time. how many exercises do you do every time? 2?

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
the reason imo that not more experts, magazines etc preach about hitting the gym more often is that people doesnt have what it takes, cant find the time etc not that it's not optimal for muscle growth

myself, i hit the gym twice a day 4 times a week + once every weekend that's 9 times a week normally and i also circle 3-4 different gyms for change of atmopshere, difference in equipment etc

it's not for everyone, but it is for me. and it doesnt stop there, i also have a high volume approach to training, for example i do 10 sets of 6 on seated calves.

compare that with for example pumpsters once a week home gym training with his bowflex and you realize why that armchair bodybuilder who is in his 50's has the strength and body of an 80 year old!

Get a life man...
I love me some me!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers

Get a life man...

do you really think he is serious?