Author Topic: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs  (Read 14310 times)

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
Re: Sheriff raids Rapper DMX' home, seizes dogs
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007, 09:55:34 AM »
bmuscle90 : I know , I know. It's just that no matter what time of day. Anytime I make a post this fat tool talks about nothing but me. I've never seen anything like it. Just watch and see. Fatty and SS will destroy this thread with all their gimmick accounts and do nothing but talk about me.
Meltdown, Monster, 14 inch arms  Etc..... They are a broken record and repeat themselves everytime. The fact that they never leave their house amazes me.
I'm going to go train and then hit the beach with my girl and my dog. I'll come back at the end of the day and these fools will have been on here all day. Just check all the other threads. what a lonely pathetic life they live. It's really sad.
Let me guess fatty : Meltdown right ? you might want to learn a few more words.
Have fun in the basement burger boys  :)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 10:26:34 AM »
scott,

I would like to have the sex with your dog.  How can this be arranged and what would you cost?
!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 10:36:40 AM »
bmuscle90 : I know , I know. It's just that no matter what time of day. Anytime I make a post this fat tool talks about nothing but me. I've never seen anything like it. Just watch and see. Fatty and SS will destroy this thread with all their gimmick accounts and do nothing but talk about me.
Meltdown, Monster, 14 inch arms  Etc..... They are a broken record and repeat themselves everytime. The fact that they never leave their house amazes me.
I'm going to go train and then hit the beach with my girl and my dog. I'll come back at the end of the day and these fools will have been on here all day. Just check all the other threads. what a lonely pathetic life they live. It's really sad.

the sad thing for you is that it only takes one line from s.f to make you melt down like this over and over and even start talking to yourself about him. ;D

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 11:17:35 AM »
I'd love to see how " BAD ASS " These skinny ass rappers are If I could put them in a room with my 90 pound pit. Hell, He weighs almost as much and his jaws are like vice grips. He's the sweetest dog on earth. But he can sense a bad person. All I would have to do is give the word ! Game over.
I would Love to video tape it. Punishment should fit the crime. ( Before some of you get on my case saying I'm just as bad for wanting to do this. ) WRONG !!!! If they did that to my dog, Who means a great deal to me. I'd let him rip the shit out of them. I'll tell you one thing . My dog would come out unscathed. Can't say the same for those two.

So you know...your "90 pound pit" is fat.  I hope this helps.

Also, "all I would have to do is give him the word"...If you can post a video of you giving your dog a command for him to attack either a stationary dummy, or a decoy, or even a sleeve, I'll paypal you 100 bucks.  Stop acting like a hard ass, you don't know shit about dogs.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 12:26:59 PM »

Yet another retarded douche bag who takes the internet too seriously. I don't see how people like yourself make it in life when an anonymous guy on the internet can make you meltdown and write multiple paragraphs ranting on and on. If you really wanted to shut them up it could start by not even replying rather then flying off the hinge like they just stole your last bottle of d-bol. Your a fucking joke and the things you write says it all.
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
uh, except the dog fighting charges will be forthcoming shortly in addition to animal cruelty. 

Ecept he doesn't fight dogs, the dude thinks he's damn pit himself. He had a similar incident in NYC a few years ago. He had about 13 pits. They were in good condition but they ran the house. The dude has some mental problems. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007, 12:38:29 PM »
Its stupid how these people have dogs fight each other.  Most of them are blacks. Anyone who treats animals like this should be punished.  Skinny guys trying to be tough having dogs battle each other.  I would like to get a big dog after them and watch.. see how tough they are once they have no legs to run with. ;)

You obviously have no clue and never been to the south. Many of the dogfighting (old school) websites were run by Confederate types. I worked with a elderly white dude who was as  old school as they come  (he was 80+) and bred pits, and his son and grandson did the same, needless to say, where many of them ended up, or what they were bred for. He was cool as hell, The guy died before I was able to buy a dog from him or his son.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »
I'd love to see how " BAD ASS " These skinny ass rappers are If I could put them in a room with my 90 pound pit. Hell, He weighs almost as much and his jaws are like vice grips. He's the sweetest dog on earth. But he can sense a bad person. All I would have to do is give the word ! Game over.
I would Love to video tape it. Punishment should fit the crime. ( Before some of you get on my case saying I'm just as bad for wanting to do this. ) WRONG !!!! If they did that to my dog, Who means a great deal to me. I'd let him rip the shit out of them. I'll tell you one thing . My dog would come out unscathed. Can't say the same for those two.

wow.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=24620;sa=showPosts

MELTDOWN

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2007, 12:54:42 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=24620;sa=showPosts

MELTDOWN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA He is a MELTDOWN factory, he puts all those Chinese sweat shops to shame with his massive production of meltdowns.
I

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA He is a MELTDOWN factory, he puts all those Chinese sweat shops to shame with his massive production of meltdowns.
hahahaha! I know, now he's using his dog to try and be a bad ass.

and this is from a guy that can't stand those skinny rappers, but if he thinks a guy like DMX would be scared of his little "90 lb pit" he's dumber then i thought.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2007, 02:14:13 PM »
Bullshit! i seen the dogs on our local news here in AZ and they were in very poor shape and out in 113 degree weather with no water to top it off.

Just telling you what I saw, read and heard yesterday around 3:30PM when they mentioned this.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »
I'd be squatfattercould beat your dog in a direct fight for a greasy ass cheese steak...don't underestimate tubby father's ability for strength when it comes to his food.

Squatfatter =fat racist pig who is a homosexual

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »
I agree with this.

hahahaha. another hypocrite who believs violence against humans is just fine but violence against animals is a sin. ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »
Jason, is Squad still drilling your mom or something ? quit your bawling  ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2007, 05:05:05 PM »
DMX is a fag

in the literal sense of the word? or you are just saying that  to sounds cool?
Here comes the money shot

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2007, 06:22:29 PM »
The other side of him :)

I doubt hes 90 pounds he looks kinda fat for a pitbull  ;)

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »

Dogs used in the pit aren't human aggressive, because they are raised that way.  I really am not even sure what your post even says or what you are trying to say, it is just a big jumble of misinformation.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  Do you also believe that pitbulls jaws "lock".  Fucking moron.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2007, 09:01:37 PM »
I heard that a second search found at least one dog corpse on the property.

Modified:  http://detroitdog.blogspot.com/2007/08/rapper-dmx-dogs-deadabused-vick.html
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2007, 09:07:28 PM »
no wonder you got banned from the pet board, posts like this make you look like an idiot.

I heard the same thing cap, they found a body that was burned then buried , I'll see if I can find the link.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2007, 10:43:49 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 01:09:20 AM »
So you know...your "90 pound pit" is fat.  I hope this helps.

Also, "all I would have to do is give him the word"...If you can post a video of you giving your dog a command for him to attack either a stationary dummy, or a decoy, or even a sleeve, I'll paypal you 100 bucks.  Stop acting like a hard ass, you don't know shit about dogs.

hahaha..hell yeah. Idiots like him compare their oversized "pet-bull" to a gamebred dog. He wouldnt know a real game one, even if it bit him in the ass!

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 01:17:39 AM »

If only real dogmen owned these dogs there would be NO problems! Real dogmen cull human agressive curs! If people want a pet..buy a fucking golden retriver. If they want a human agressive gard dog..buy a Fila. Leave the game dogs for people who know their buisness!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 02:42:48 AM »
You guys do know that DMX was sodomized on a regular basis while he was in jail?  That's why he's DA's favorite rapper.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 08:03:25 AM »
Sheriff Joe is the sheriff that I needed in Greenville when I was a Detention Officer.  They serve pizza from Dominoes to inmates which I opposed as well as too many damn luxuries.  Its a jail not a fucking resort.

You're shitting me...Domino's? For all inmates or trustee's?