Author Topic: It's 911 today  (Read 19777 times)

rjp

• Getbig II
Re: It's 911 today
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »
No I have not.  I assume you're trying to paint me as a mistrusting guy who believes everything is a conspiracy.  I am not.

I know that 2 planes didn't bring down 7 buildings in NYC.  I know because many FDNY, NYPD, EMT, and military folks have come fwd with detailed info on bomb blasts all over the plaza that day, particularly in WTC7. 

You should research it.  We're not going to solve anything of course.  But you'll see that many people have come fwd and said that WTC had a 20 second countdown to demolition.  Of course, the 911 commission never mentions WTC7.  Do you consider that odd?

Not nearly as odd as the fact that a controlled demolition starts from the bottom up, not the other way around as did the towers.

Not nearly as odd as the fact that each building's collapse began at the points of impact of the planes. Pretty neat that they were able to land those planes in the EXACT spot where the first of the "detonations" took place.

Not nearly as odd as the fact that it would take weeks and weeks of gutting and planting of thousands of charges to take down buildings of that size. Pretty cool they supposedly did it with no one noticing and without removing so much as one piece of sheetrock.

BTW, all seven buildings did not fall down as you claim. I was there at the site for the first memorial only a month or so later. With the exception of Towers 1, 2 and 7 ALL others were standing...badly damaged from falling debris but standing.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2007, 07:27:24 PM »
anybody that believes in these stupid ass conspiracy theories should watch a spectacular 2 hr documentary made by the history channel about it. they refute every claim these fucking pieces of shit make. it is so disrespectful to the people that lost their lives that day to continue to insist on propagating these theories

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2007, 07:50:32 PM »
Not nearly as odd as the fact that a controlled demolition starts from the bottom up, not the other way around as did the towers.

Not nearly as odd as the fact that each building's collapse began at the points of impact of the planes. Pretty neat that they were able to land those planes in the EXACT spot where the first of the "detonations" took place.

Not nearly as odd as the fact that it would take weeks and weeks of gutting and planting of thousands of charges to take down buildings of that size. Pretty cool they supposedly did it with no one noticing and without removing so much as one piece of sheetrock.

BTW, all seven buildings did not fall down as you claim. I was there at the site for the first memorial only a month or so later. With the exception of Towers 1, 2 and 7 ALL others were standing...badly damaged from falling debris but standing.
Google 'William Rodriguez' who was the last survivor out of the building and you will see that it did start from the bottom.
Anyone know who the head of security was at the WTC buildings? Bush's brother Marvin Bush! Strange...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2007, 08:04:25 PM »
It was 6 years ago.  get over it.  f*$king pansies.
Agreed.  Move the fuck on with your lives.  It's old news.
N

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2007, 08:06:36 PM »
Google 'William Rodriguez' who was the last survivor out of the building and you will see that it did start from the bottom.
Anyone know who the head of security was at the WTC buildings? Bush's brother Marvin Bush! Strange...

Stop trying to misdirect. Go and look at any tape of the collapse. EXPLOSIONS start at the point of impact and then it's top down from there. Again...AT THE POINT OF IMPACT. This is irrefutable. Even you conspiracy theorist can't dispute this. So now you're telling me that two planes flew into the WTC that just happened to be wired to detonate afterwards and then they just to happened to set the beginning sequence of the detonation EXACTLY where the planes hit? That's quite an imagination you got there buddy.

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2007, 08:15:36 PM »
Stop trying to misdirect. Go and look at any tape of the collapse. EXPLOSIONS start at the point of impact and then it's top down from there. Again...AT THE POINT OF IMPACT. This is irrefutable. Even you conspiracy theorist can't dispute this. So now you're telling me that two planes flew into the WTC that just happened to be wired to detonate afterwards and then they just to happened to set the beginning sequence of the detonation EXACTLY where the planes hit? That's quite an imagination you got there buddy.
Did you say "EXPLOSIONS"? Was that from the jet fuel that burned up on impact?
Where was "the point of impact" on WTC7?
Believe what you want sheep.
Go watch your CNN and Fox.

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2007, 08:22:40 PM »
Did you say "EXPLOSIONS"? Was that from the jet fuel that burned up on impact?
Where was "the point of impact" on WTC7?
Believe what you want sheep.
Go watch your CNN and Fox.

You're still misdirecting? Why did the collapse begin at the EXACT point of impact from the planes? Why? Why start the "detonation" there? How would you even know to start it there? That's a pretty big coincidence.

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2007, 08:26:57 PM »
You're still misdirecting? Why did the collapse begin at the EXACT point of impact from the planes? Why? Why start the "detonation" there? How would you even know to start it there? That's a pretty big coincidence.
Like I said, believe what you want. I think you are confusing misdirecting with research.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2007, 08:28:40 PM »
RJP, your fighting a losing battle here dude.  I agree with your 100%, there was no consipracy theory, there were no bombs, thats all made up.  Thre reason I tell you your fighting a losing battle, is because look at the people you are arguing with.  If they believe the government plotted this whole thing out, clearly mentally they are probably not stable.  It is difficult to argue with someone who dances around questions you ask them, and then they bring up irrelevant evidence.  Not only do they bring up said evidence, but they use it as a basis for another argument, which in and of itself is a huge problem.  How can you base an argument of something that isn't factual or relevant?  Anyways, I got about 20 minutes into another conspiracy video and had to turn it off, they were spewing a lot of bullshit.

zen - bodybuilder

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2007, 08:49:51 PM »
I hope all al-Queada nukes all u Arab sell out WHORES!!!!!!And for u road raging idiots u can't blow ur horn at a mushroom cloud......74X9=666 BTW Flight 93 that crashed in Shitsville, PA There is a American plant in PA that maufactures weapons of mass disstruction....The Air Force shot it down!!!!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!DUMB FUCKS!!!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2007, 09:23:47 PM »
Boo fucking Hoo, millions of people die around the world every day, last year there was some catastrophy in India where 100,000 died from flooding and other natural disasters, and you guys are crying and whining about a few thousand measly deaths that happened 6 years ago ?!!? holy crap. Americans really need to open their eyes and get their heads out of their asses.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2007, 09:39:31 PM »
Boo fucking Hoo, millions of people die around the world every day, last year there was some catastrophy in India where 100,000 died from flooding and other natural disasters, and you guys are crying and whining about a few thousand measly deaths that happened 6 years ago ?!!? holy crap. Americans really need to open their eyes and get their heads out of their asses.

You said it yourself those were natural disasters, this was terrorism, so show some respect.  You'd feel a lot different if you had friends and family who died in the attack.  But you probably dont need to worry about these things cause no one gives 2 sh1ts about a meaningless country like canada. ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2007, 11:42:33 PM »
Tough break USA.. got to send out a RIP to the dead Iraqis also..

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2007, 11:59:30 PM »
Tens of trillions of dollars worth of oil, from Iraq and the Caspian Sea, are now under US control.  It will be sold to america.  Not to China/Eur.  Split as we see fit.

Plus now we have 250k+ troops in that area of the world.  We have military infrastructure.  If RUS or CHI decided to launch on us, we'd hit them before their birds got across  the ocean.

Would they trade 3000 lives, for 50 trillion worth of oil?  You tell me  :-\

You're no military man my friend.  Are you talking birds as in planes because that's what you refer a bird to in Military terms.  During the cold war the Russians never ever built an aircraft carrier so how would they get their birds here?  Fly them alongside tankers?  We'd have shot down the tankers first thing then what do you think the bombers and fighters would do fight?  The Soviets would've never made it past W. Germany and they knew it hence no WWIII.  When do we get to benefit from the $50 Trillion worth of oil because if you haven't noticed the price of everything is up and isn't showing any sign of subsiding.  Looked at your gas pump lately?  Own a car?  Thank god we traded 3000 lives for what we've got so far..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2007, 12:11:21 AM »
You said it yourself those were natural disasters, this was terrorism, so show some respect.  You'd feel a lot different if you had friends and family who died in the attack.  But you probably dont need to worry about these things cause no one gives 2 sh1ts about a meaningless country like canada. ;D

Better Canadian then Mexican :p

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2007, 12:31:31 AM »
I hope all al-Queada nukes all u Arab sell out WHORES!!!!!!And for u road raging idiots u can't blow ur horn at a mushroom cloud......74X9=666 BTW Flight 93 that crashed in Shitsville, PA There is a American plant in PA that maufactures weapons of mass disstruction....The Air Force shot it down!!!!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!DUMB FUCKS!!!!!!
what the fuck is this

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2007, 12:35:19 AM »
what the fuck is this

looks like a Derek Anthony post, lol

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2007, 12:49:15 AM »
I super love the oil argument, oil is not going to be a major part of our world anymore in the near future.  This is pretty common knowledge, why waste 3000 lives and billions of dollars to invest in something that has no future?

skillz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2007, 12:52:02 AM »
Smart enough to plant explosives in the World Trade Center but not quite smart enough to plant WMD's in Iraq hmmmm...     

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2007, 01:17:11 AM »
I'm guessing your 'girlfriend' was banged by a bagel munching Woody Allen lookalike and now you hate jews.

NO.1 i am married.

NO.2 i like people to have facts at their disposal.

Who said i hate Jews ??, i just love facts, yeah, they will help us evolve.................. .

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2007, 01:27:30 AM »
NO.1 i am married.

NO.2 i like people to have facts at their disposal.

Who said i hate Jews ??, i just love facts, yeah, they will help us evolve.................. .

PT -- SAIDA.

"London's no1 badboy"? Hahahaha!!! Oh, Brother!

Slow night at Finsbury Park Mosque?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2007, 05:18:43 AM »
They should've taken the Empire State Building as well..

Or Trump Tower.. that SOB can build anything very fast
I am a mini beast

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2007, 06:35:54 AM »
well wouldn't losing 3-4 passengers and the terrorists be better than the whole plane going down???

the whole situation has sooo many questions....it's just nuts...

When the pilots realized that there were hijackers on board, did they know what their intentions were? Think not. How usual is it that hijackers want to crash the plane? Not very. So why would have they deviated from their company instructions?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2007, 06:38:55 AM »
When the pilots realized that there were hijackers on board, did they know what their intentions were? Think not. How usual is it that hijackers want to crash the plane? Not very. So why would have they deviated from their company instructions?
Dont worry bout arguing with these 9/11 armchair internet experts.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2007, 07:32:54 AM »
pillowtalk whats so hard about being the "No. 1 bad boy of London"...the whole country is filled with pale skinny weaklings with bad teeth.  I could be the No 1 bad boy in London in a day.