Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 36071 times)

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
Re: Round 2
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
Jarhead, is this all you have??  WE all know this was made up out of thin air.  I would make it up to if I was you and saw a guy like me.  It is a very difficult pill to swallow, to see someone who has life in the palm of their hands when you yourself are from that.

If you knew me, jackass, then you would know how laughable that is.  but please, my bad, carry on . . . by all means this is your element.   :-*  I am not going to be dragged into this . . . my question was sincere.  the rest was just jokes.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2007, 12:40:23 PM »
is 400 dollar jeans considered a lot? most brands are at least 250 around these parts

rolex is a pretty unpersonal and lame brand, especially used for bragging. clear sign of no class.

400 is a lot. Jeans are anywhere from 20 bucks to 160 bucks normally here. Now wheres that G shock? ;D
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2007, 12:43:55 PM »
seriously if you have so much material success and you are able to manipulate the world at your will  . . . why would you keep a cheating wife around?  surely a man of your stature could do better, no?  it is a slap in the face to you to post pictures of that tramp on your arm.

lol, this clown "xfactor" is living in denial.  After admitting publicly on the boards and then privately to me in a PM that his wife slutted around on him, he is backtracking and trying to pretend nothing ever happened. ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »
lol, this clown "xfactor" is living in denial.  After admitting publicly on the boards and then privately to me in a PM that his wife slutted around on him, he is backtracking and trying to pretend nothing ever happened. ::)

All you have are altered posts.  Funny that you actually have to do that.  You are the one that has to look himself in the mirror. You and I both know the truth that's all I care about.

Your altered pm is weak. Hmm should we post the screen caption? No, that would completely destroy you like I have all day.  Keep dreaming of becoming me.

By the way back to the subject at hand, where are your pics?  Hahah you have zero balls.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »
You know the funny thing is ...?  I hang out with a guy that owns a popular clothing store in  Brooklyn....  He loves it when these guys like JaeJoanna go into his store to buy $400.00 jeans!

Now I'll tell you why... About 4 months ago he calls me and asks me if I wanted to take a ride with him out to Manhattan...So I said sure..I'm not doing anything .. We drive out to Canal..Get to the front of this huge building...There's these black guys there in front..(They were muscle)

So we go down to like a basement /dungeon..This chinese guy is there (with more muscle).. He was wearing the most jewelery I have ever seen a person wear..

He took us into another room...And ..BOOM!! All the name brand clothing you can possibly think of.....!!!!  My boy purchased 50 pair of jeans,shirts,caps,beanies,sneakers!! He spent I believe $1700.00?!

These knock offs are so spot on..There is absolutely no way to tell if they're authentic or not... The labels,the stitching even the fabric,are exactly like the actual authentic product..

He told me he's been doing this for yrs.Noone knows shit ... Laughing all the way to the bank..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2007, 12:55:25 PM »
You know the funny thing is ...?  I hang out with a guy that owns a popular clothing store in Bay Ridge Brooklyn....  He loves it when these guys like JaeJoanna go into his store to buy $400.00 jeans!

Now I'll tell you why... About 4 months ago he calls me and asks me if I wanted to take a ride with him out to Manhattan...So I said sure..I'm not doing anything .. We drive out to Canal..Get to the front of this huge building...There's these black guys there in front..(They were muscle)

So we go down to like a basement /dungeon..This chinese guy is there (with more muscle).. He was wearing the most jewelery I have ever seen a person wear..

He took us into another room...And ..BOOM!! All the name brand clothing you can possibly think of.....!!!!  My boy purchased 50 pair of jeans,shirts,caps,beanies,sneakers!! He spent I believe $1700.00?!

These knock offs are so spot on..There is absolutely no way to tell if they're authentic or not... The labels,the stitching are exactly like the actual authentic product..

He told me he's been doing this for yrs.Noone knows shit ... Laughing all the way to the bank..

Hahah, poor JJ is going to have to get all his jeans appraised. ;D
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2007, 12:56:07 PM »
What kind of rates do you charge for pool cleaning?

affy

« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2007, 12:57:28 PM »
xfactor is so rich he pays someone else to workout for him.

dude should get a refund

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2007, 12:58:09 PM »
All you have are altered posts.  Funny that you actually have to do that.  You are the one that has to look himself in the mirror. You and I both know the truth that's all I care about.

Your altered pm is weak. Hmm should we post the screen caption? No, that would completely destroy you like I have all day.  Keep dreaming of becoming me.

By the way back to the subject at hand, where are your pics?  Hahah you have zero balls.

Why do you keep denying what you and I know to be true?  Is this yet another symptom of your obviously deep insecurity problems? :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2007, 01:01:07 PM »
Hahah, poor JJ is going to have to get all his jeans appraised. ;D

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2007, 01:11:15 PM »
What a complete loser this guy is...the ultimate meltdown.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2007, 01:22:49 PM »
I buy levis now, they are in. (plus not to expensive as well!)
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2007, 01:30:16 PM »
I buy levis now, they are in. (plus not to expensive as well!)

I have noticed more people wearing them. I have never owned a pair in my life. What kind do you buy? I might need to pick up a pair.
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2007, 01:34:39 PM »
I have noticed more people wearing them. I have never owned a pair in my life. What kind do you buy? I might need to pick up a pair.

Get button fly, no chance of getting your junk snagged.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »
Well I use to go to the Levi store in the city off of 14th st and 5 av ...or somewhere round there.., i noticed that they have diffrent kinds of levis  .... i just go with whatever fits and is soft .
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2007, 01:35:13 PM »
Get button fly, no chance of getting your junk snagged.

Yes, but what kind?
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2007, 01:36:23 PM »
Yes, but what kind?
501 ...(me thinks...)
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2007, 01:37:44 PM »
501 ...(me thinks...)

Aren't those the cheap kind? I thought they came out with some kind of better ones with label in the name?
E

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
XFACTOR, a.k.a. Mr. Klingsiek is doing well, no doubt about it. Seems like most people here are just broke. I remember telling someone I live in a $350k condo and he wouldn't believe it. I also drive a 2002 BMW, but what's the point.. no one believes it here anyways.

Is average Getbigger really that broke?  ???

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »
501 ...(me thinks...)

Apparently some people pay thousands for perfect recreations of vintage Levis, it's all the rage in Japan.  People will find the craziest ways to waste money

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »
Aren't those the cheap kind? I thought they came out with some kind of better ones with label in the name?
If you're looking for the expensive Levis??... I know a store in Brooklyn that sells them.. ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2007, 01:47:41 PM »
If you're looking for the expensive Levis??... I know a store in Brooklyn that sells them.. ;)

No, just the newer ones that seem to be popular. Thanks though, I am sure Mr. T would hook me up ;D
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2007, 01:58:19 PM »
Where is the store ? Tell your boy that the gook from the internet is looking to drop a grand or more. I'll go there tommorrow , nothing beats buying good ripp offs !! 
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2007, 01:58:43 PM »
This thread isn't even remotely as funny as yesterday's thread.

Why are you posting pictures of a used 3 series BMW and not the Caymen?

The 3 Series isn't even remotely impressive, I know you know this. Show us a picture of you driving the Caymen.

The watch is nice but come on, it's a low level Rolex. Again, nice but hardly anything to be pimping as if you took it from Arnold's collection.

I'm guessing either you just started making some money or you're incredibly insecure. Either way this is getting a little sad to witness.

I still can't get over the fact that you're pimping a used 3 series. It's not even an M3. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2007, 02:02:30 PM »
Hot wife, great car, house, watch etc. I love it how people who won't even post a pic of their faces feel like they can bash Xfactor. Getbig is silly like that.
BOOOOOOM! this guy is backing his shit up and most of these little pukes can't even post a pic ::)