Author Topic: Anyone else have problems finding clothes that fit?  (Read 8294 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: Anyone else have problems finding clothes that fit?
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2007, 09:55:56 AM »
Yeah, if I buy a nice pair of pants I sometimes need a little alteration, but most of the guys on Getbig are full of horseshit.   Everything is an exaggeration to make themselves seem bigger than life.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2007, 09:59:34 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »
How do you get shirts to fit you? I wear a large or extra large and you are close to twice my size.

Omars tent store ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »

Omars tent store ;D

AHAHAAHAHAH!!!  My wife wears my tshirts to bed and she says its like wearing a pup tent.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2007, 10:10:03 AM »
AHAHAAHAHAH!!!  My wife wears my tshirts to bed and she says its like wearing a pup tent.

as long as she lets you camp in there  ;)
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2007, 10:11:27 AM »

HAHAHAHA ;D

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2007, 10:19:28 AM »
Get over yourself.
Evan Centopani fits into Burberry and normal clothes and he's 2x your size

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2007, 10:26:27 AM »
So I haven't bought clothes in a while, and I decided hey what the hell is time to get some new gear.  I normally am a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy but I recently moved to LA (I'm originally from Hawaii) and I noticed the style is a lot different.  In LA it seems to be all about the metro-trendy gear (borderline queer), and it seems like thats what all the ladies dig (well the good looking ones anyway), so I decided to give it a whirl at the urging of a few of my girl friends here.  I am 5'8'' 185 lbs pretty muscular (not a beast, but not tiny either) and I walk into these designer stores and none of the clothes fit.  Its like all of this stuff is made for people who are like 6'2'' and 140lbs.  So I said F@#@ it and left.  I guess I'll just stick to T-shirt and Jeans.  Anyone else have similar trouble finding clothes that fit well?  Just curious.

stop shopping in the ladies section
T

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2007, 11:54:44 AM »
only thing I hate is buying things in XXL & it was designed for someone 6'3" or taller.

I'm 5'9" 1/2 - 5'10" & everything feels like I'm wearning a dress cause it comes down to far

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »
Im sure half of these posts are from Fat Fucks who wear size 52 X 26 pants.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2007, 12:02:13 PM »
Serious question, does anyone wear a bigger than a 40 sized pant on here? I think no matter how much muscle you have, that has to be considered obese.
E

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »
Wow so many replies  ;D  I'm not trying to come off like I am a mass monster or anything (I think I fall into the 1% of Getbiggers who can't bench 400+ and squat 600+ for reps  ::)), I just noticed that when you shop at trendier clothing stores that clothes don't fit me really well.  Yes I am only 5'8'', so I usually have to wear size L so it doesnt look like I'm wearing a dress, and when I wear a L the sleeves are really tight and the collar area gets distorted.  And when I get bigger sizes that aren't as tight, now the clothing is too long.  I didn't mean to come off arrogant or anything like that, its just a problem I noticed. 

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2007, 12:42:50 PM »
Clothes no....

Jimmy Hats...yes!  LOL ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »
Wow so many replies  ;D  I'm not trying to come off like I am a mass monster or anything (I think I fall into the 1% of Getbiggers who can't bench 400+ and squat 600+ for reps  ::)), I just noticed that when you shop at trendier clothing stores that clothes don't fit me really well.  Yes I am only 5'8'', so I usually have to wear size L so it doesnt look like I'm wearing a dress, and when I wear a L the sleeves are really tight and the collar area gets distorted.  And when I get bigger sizes that aren't as tight, now the clothing is too long.  I didn't mean to come off arrogant or anything like that, its just a problem I noticed. 

Well...most designer clothes or trendier clothes are meant for the average Calvin Klein stick man

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2007, 12:57:49 PM »
hahahahaha, i love these clowns, too big to fit into off the rack clothes, hands are too big to type, hands are too big to fit into the top of the protein container, too big to fit on the Hammer Strength machines at the gym, legs are so big they rub together, lats are so big they cant wipe their ass, etc. ::)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2007, 01:01:05 PM »
Oh yea, and I meant "designer" clothing not stuff from Big and Tall.  Obviously I am not a mass monster and saying that there is not a shirt on the planet that can fit me, but I'm talking about clothing like Banana Republic, Armani, etc.  Obviously you can go to any joe schmoe store and find a t-shirt that fits, but I'm talking about clothing that is somewhat fashionable.  Believe it or not some people find nice clothing to be attractive.  I know this may come as a shock to all you beasts out there wearing 3XL "Train like a freak" and "shut up and lift" shirts.  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »
Oh yea, and I meant "designer" clothing not stuff from Big and Tall.  Obviously I am not a mass monster and saying that there is not a shirt on the planet that can fit me, but I'm talking about clothing like Banana Republic, Armani, etc.  Obviously you can go to any joe schmoe store and find a t-shirt that fits, but I'm talking about clothing that is somewhat fashionable.  Believe it or not some people find nice clothing to be attractive.  I know this may come as a shock to all you beasts out there wearing 3XL "Train like a freak" and "shut up and lift" shirts.  ;D
Dude ...Stop it...I'm about your height.. 210.. I have absolutely no problem buying clothes... You're no freak... The only clothes that don't fit are the tight ones...So go the next size up...

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »
i had trouble finding a coat today. not many shops in ireland cater for my size. its not that i particularly big but my back and shoulders are. plus length arms lol

other than coats i can get clothes easily

Jace

• Getbig I
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2007, 02:48:58 PM »
i can relate to Azn Muscle. im 5'8 192lbs, pretty muscular but not a beast by any means. but whenever i go into these trendy shops to pick up a nice set of threads i cant find anything that fits nicely. whenever i move up to an xxl, it actually accomodates my chest and shoulders perfectly but it doesn't accomodate my waistline.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2007, 03:03:29 PM »
I'm sorry if my initial post came off as arrogant as that is not what it was meant to be.  I am not claiming to be a mass monster or anything, but rather am looking to see if any other people have had similar experiences and what they have done or where they have shopped to fix it. 

Dude ...Stop it...I'm about your height.. 210.. I have absolutely no problem buying clothes... You're no freak... The only clothes that don't fit are the tight ones...So go the next size up...

I want to know where you shop.  Because I find it hard to believe that someone 25lbs heavier than me at my height has no problems finding clothes to wear at nice clothing stores. 

2big4u

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »
stop shopping for at fag stores.evan centopani must be fag if hes wearing burberry.god damn metrosexuals go shave your arms.I am 6'1 265 and my clothes fit me fine.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2007, 04:27:46 PM »
Ok as the Resident Fatass I have to shop at Big and Tall to just find a decent label of clothing. I can get jeans no problem I can walk in to about any Big Name store and get a pair of Levi's but when it comes to shirts especially Dress shirts. Hahaha yeah right!!

I'm 5'10" 325 pounds I wear 40-42's in the waist depending on brand but have to get a 4xl Dress shirt to fit shoulders. Do you know how fat a guy is that wears a 4xl and fills out the belly? Jesus when I was 400 plus I had to buy 5xl to fit the shoulders and had to have them tapered in(Thanks Mom) And I was wearing size 48-50 pants then. So now i've dropped almost 10 pants sizes and only 1 shirt size. And you guys bitch about not finding clothes to fit. Everything other then my 3xl tees get tailored by good old mom :)

We were in American Eagle (wife is a very Trendy shopper) and the only thing they had that I could even think of buying was a pair of size 13 flip flops.  The lady even asked if there was anything that I needed. I asked her to try and find something in there that would fit me. She told me "We got some really nice Tee shirts" Hahahaha 2xl and designed to fit a 12 yr old boy :)

I love being BIG all 325 pounds but I hate shopping for dress clothes!!! Thank God for sponsors, 3xl powerlifitng tee shirts and some gym shorts my American Eagle flip flops and I'm happy :)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2007, 04:34:42 PM »
u say when u was 400 Plus??

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »
A-X, Polo, FCUK, Neimen-Marcus, Nordstrom rack, have 2X sizes always on sale.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2007, 04:37:19 PM »
u say when u was 400 Plus??
No !! He wrote when he was 400pds.. ::)