Author Topic: best front lat spread of all time  (Read 142156 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: best front lat spread of all time
« Reply #325 on: August 20, 2009, 05:00:26 PM »
This man knows what he's talking about ! spot-on

ND sweetalking his lover. must be looking to get laid tonight. :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: August 20, 2009, 05:01:03 PM »
no logical explanation?

gee lets see.

muscular bulk: ronnie is not only heavier than dorian 95, he was larger arms, chest quads etc.

advantage: ronnie.

density/dryness: dorian showing no detail, looking soft and puffy compared to the ultra ripped,dry and striated ronnie, who even shows abs in the pose, something not normally seen.

advantage: ronnie

balance: ronnie - dorian's smallish arms are overpowered by his lats. ronnie's pose has perfect balance, even his calves are in proportion.

Detail - well that one's easy.

ronnie also has freaky vascularity in the arms, something that the not special from the front dorian barely has.

And yet Big Bubba conceded he would still never have beaten Dorian.  That's got to be frustrating to you.  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 20, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »
ND sweetalking his lover. must be looking to get laid tonight. :-X

Another example of how you don't have the capacity to debate the issues with logic and instead opt to try force your lifestyle on others, yawn. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #328 on: August 20, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »
no logical explanation?

gee lets see.

muscular bulk: ronnie is not only heavier than dorian 95, he was larger arms, chest quads etc.

advantage: ronnie.

density/dryness: dorian showing no detail, looking soft and puffy compared to the ultra ripped,dry and striated ronnie, who even shows abs in the pose, something not normally seen.

balance: ronnie - dorian's smallish arms are overpowered by his lats. ronnie's pose has perfect balance, even his calves are in proportion.

ronnie also has freaky vascularity in the arms, something that the not special from the front dorian barely has.

no logical explanation?

gee lets see.

heavier? how is 257 pounds heavier than 260?  ??? your University owes you money back and you do NOT know if his ' arms ' chest and quads are all bigger unless they were side by side , spoken like a true fan-boy , biceps? absolutely triceps & forearms YOU don't have a clue ! and muscular bulk means ZERO without the conditioning to back it up

I love these rare times you commit to something because I just drop the hammer on you , FIRST you can't comment on Dorian's details considering pics are worthless compared reality , another rookie mistake . second soft & puffy I mean this is just irretrievably stupid especially considering this was one of his finest showings in terms of conditioning what you're claiming is he's soft and the irony is Ronnie is compared to 1998 LMMFAO Ronnie's conditioning at this contest is NOT in Dorian's league even if his striations are more visible

This is exactly why you'll always be laughed at you're just stupid in your claims and ignorant MORE striations doesn't mean better conditioning you dolt 

ronnie also has freaky vascularity in the arms, something that the not special from the front dorian barely

I mean perfect balance? you just type the opposite of reality , it's why you believe Ronnie is better conditioning you're just stupid , I mean even his calves are in proportion LMFAO it's not worthy of being taken seriously it's far from reality and still sticking to veins lol

all of what you typed is just garbage 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: August 20, 2009, 05:15:20 PM »
And yet Big Bubba conceded he would still never have beaten Dorian.  That's got to be frustrating to you.  ;D

That's what kills him the most , Ronnie keeps saying Dorian would beat me  ;D that what sent him into this perpetual state of meltdowns and chasing me around lol I ran from him LMMFAO I'm correcting his dumbass in 5 threads

owned by Ronnie , Bob Chick , Kevin Horton lol

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: August 20, 2009, 05:21:14 PM »

That's what kills him the most , Ronnie keeps saying Dorian would beat me  ;D that what sent him into this perpetual state of meltdowns and chasing me around lol I ran from him LMMFAO I'm correcting his dumbass in 5 threads

owned by Ronnie , Bob Chick , Kevin Horton lol

Now imagine, if Gunter could beat reigning champ Ronnie, just imagine how Dorian would have utterly destroyed him.  It would have been another straight firsts win for The Shadow, no doubt. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: August 20, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
Now imagine, if Gunter could beat reigning champ Ronnie, just imagine how Dorian would have utterly destroyed him.  It would have been another straight firsts win for The Shadow, no doubt. 

Exactly what's funny is they say Ronnie is more ' advanced ' yet we know he's not in terms of conditioning or balance , he did compete at very high bodyweights while his conditioning suffered for it , Dorian could have done that with better conditioning

This quote rings true

Jon Hotten Muscle :
[Coleman's 1998 Olympia victory] was not a definitive win. In 99, Big Ron was lucky to defeat Flex Wheeler again. Levrone thought he'd beaten him twice, in 2000 and 2002. At the 2002 show, Levrone had won both of the evening rounds (a year on, at the Olympia press conference before the 2003 show, Coleman would chide Levrone, asking him, 'When was the last time you beat me?' Levrone replied, 'Last year.'). In 2001, Jay Cutler beat Ronnie in both the first two rounds and lost by four points.

I mean Ronnie's career was more off than on , I mean he could have very lost to Flex in 98 , 99 was all his . 2000 he could have lost to Kevin , 2001 he did lose to Jay , 2002 Kevin , 2002 SOS he lost flat-out , 2003 he crushed everyone , 2004 he looked awful another close call with Jay , 2005 he redeemed himself 2006 beat again

his best chance at beating Yates is 2001 I think Yates would beat him though

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #332 on: August 20, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »

but why? because of politics of the day had they met in 98? (hint hint) or because ronnie's physique was worse?

we all know which one. its the former.

you probably don't.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #333 on: August 20, 2009, 05:49:39 PM »
heavier? how is 257 pounds heavier than 260?   your University owes you money back

dorian was 255 pounds in 1995.

which is less than 257.

god your stupid. ::)

oh, and in case you didn't notice: this is from one of your old posts buddy.

::)

Re: what did DORIAN YATES weigh onstage?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 01:57:50 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 94 he weighed 262lbs and in 95 he weighed 255lbs and I have to check for 96/97 !!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #334 on: August 20, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
hahaah what was that about my university owing me money? huh flowerboy?

hahahahaha

I love it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: August 20, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »
dorian was 255 pounds in 1995.

which is less than 257.

god your stupid. ::)

oh, and in case you didn't notice: this is from one of your old posts buddy.

Re: what did DORIAN YATES weigh onstage?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 01:57:50 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 94 he weighed 262lbs and in 95 he weighed 255lbs and I have to check for 96/97 !!

Thanks for playing moron Lee Haney was the announcer at the contest  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: August 20, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »
hahaah what was that about my university owing me money? huh flowerboy?

hahahahaha

I love it.

Entertaining he was 255 in 1995 that's 2 pounds you're fucking telling me that's an advantage in muscular bulk? LMFAO beyond retarded as usual especially considering it's not dense dry muscle , it's no advantage

Flex magazine Dec 1995

Dorian Yates : Skin like tissue paper. In the crucial front double-biceps shot , the left bicep is short , but NOT fatally so. Traps look as if they have the capacity to render him deaf. Back , upper and lower , is sensational in EVERY respect : width , thickness and detail. Side triceps is a masterpiece that he's made into a Broadway production number. Thighs have more sweep than before . Calves? Yates wrote the book on calves . In muscle thickness , he's in a class of his own . Today's combination of size , proportion , shape and condition make this his peak form.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2009, 06:03:58 PM »
hey, if you were posting you be writing for 3000 words about how the two pounds makes all the difference.. ::)

after all, you love to push numbers because as always, the pics fail your cause.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »
hey, if you were posting you be writing for 3000 words about how the two pounds makes all the difference.. ::)

after all, you love to push numbers because as always, the pics fail your cause.

Again you're missing the point ( as always ) even entertaining it is true TWO pounds is NOT an advantage in muscle bulk it just isn't you're grasping at straws and that using Yates at the 95 O

Yates 269 pounds , Yates 282 pounds anything you type is render MOOT you have no points as usual , Dorian kills him at the same weight , above the same weight fuck even in 1992 Dorian's front latspread is better despite being lighter

you have nothing as usual

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #339 on: August 20, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »
Oh how I wish you guys would just shut the fuck up.
follow the arrows

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 20, 2009, 07:10:02 PM »
Oh how I wish you guys would just shut the fuck up.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #341 on: August 21, 2009, 03:35:05 AM »
heavier? how is 257 pounds heavier than 260?  ??? your University owes you money back and you do NOT know if his ' arms ' chest and quads are all bigger unless they were side by side , spoken like a true fan-boy , biceps? absolutely triceps & forearms YOU don't have a clue ! and muscular bulk means ZERO without the conditioning to back it up

I love these rare times you commit to something because I just drop the hammer on you , FIRST you can't comment on Dorian's details considering pics are worthless compared reality , another rookie mistake . second soft & puffy I mean this is just irretrievably stupid especially considering this was one of his finest showings in terms of conditioning what you're claiming is he's soft and the irony is Ronnie is compared to 1998 LMMFAO Ronnie's conditioning at this contest is NOT in Dorian's league even if his striations are more visible

This is exactly why you'll always be laughed at you're just stupid in your claims and ignorant MORE striations doesn't mean better conditioning you dolt 

I mean perfect balance? you just type the opposite of reality , it's why you believe Ronnie is better conditioning you're just stupid , I mean even his calves are in proportion LMFAO it's not worthy of being taken seriously it's far from reality and still sticking to veins lol

all of what you typed is just garbage 

You think we need them side by side to determine who has the bigger quads? Interesting... does any part of you think Ronnie, the slightly taller of the two, would suddenly seem to have the smaller quads when side by side? Also you slipped arms in there as something Dorian might win on side by side; surely a mistake? Ask Shawn Ray, arms were not Dorian's thing. If we are talking 95 he only had one bicep. If we are talking '93 he was 257 wasn't he? You can;t pic and choose attributes from different years and combine them.

Ronnie's chest does flatten out in this pose it's true, although I think the crazy detail and extra massive insertions are pluses Dorian doesn't have.

I maintain his calves are good by normal standards in the '99 pic. Just not crazy best-ever Dorian standards. But then Dorian's biceps, although not bad in '93 were never best-ever material like Ronnie's. And I honestly think quads are a bigger muscle group than calves, and that average calves (please don't pretend they're so bad IN THAT SHOT) and fantastic quads is certainly equal to great calves and small, poorly separated quads.

Condition is funny because I personally think Dorian takes it with his granite look thing. But Ronnie sure had people shocked when he turned around and had that crazy crazy ham and glute conditioning, he really shocked the world, like a 250lb black Rich Gaspari or something. Anyway he really is no slouch in this department, as in later years he'd even rely on this for wins, much like post-tear Dorian did with his granite muscles. Striations, detail and separation do play a part, just like muscle maturity etc, so I wouldn't pooh-pooh these comments so readily. Ronnie does have great balance in some shots, surely a requirement for 8x Mr O? The judges sure thought he was better than a best-ever 2000 Levrone and several big versions of Flex, so not all the pro-Ronnie arguemnts are pure "garbage". The guy was good.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #342 on: August 21, 2009, 04:54:03 AM »

trying to pretend that its not blatantly obvious that ronnie's arms and quads are not significantly larger is one of the stupidest thing I have ever read..

Hellen Keller could tell they are noticably bigger:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #343 on: August 21, 2009, 04:55:11 AM »
LOL

arms and quads not noticably smaller? LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: August 21, 2009, 08:53:15 AM »

trying to pretend that its not blatantly obvious that ronnie's arms and quads are not significantly larger is one of the stupidest thing I have ever read..

Hellen Keller could tell they are noticably bigger:

I know you didn't miss the part where I said AT HIS BEST  ;) but as usual you have to post pics of him that proved a point no one is arguing stupid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: August 21, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »
You think we need them side by side to determine who has the bigger quads? Interesting... does any part of you think Ronnie, the slightly taller of the two, would suddenly seem to have the smaller quads when side by side? Also you slipped arms in there as something Dorian might win on side by side; surely a mistake? Ask Shawn Ray, arms were not Dorian's thing. If we are talking 95 he only had one bicep. If we are talking '93 he was 257 wasn't he? You can;t pic and choose attributes from different years and combine them.

Ronnie's chest does flatten out in this pose it's true, although I think the crazy detail and extra massive insertions are pluses Dorian doesn't have.

I maintain his calves are good by normal standards in the '99 pic. Just not crazy best-ever Dorian standards. But then Dorian's biceps, although not bad in '93 were never best-ever material like Ronnie's. And I honestly think quads are a bigger muscle group than calves, and that average calves (please don't pretend they're so bad IN THAT SHOT) and fantastic quads is certainly equal to great calves and small, poorly separated quads.

Condition is funny because I personally think Dorian takes it with his granite look thing. But Ronnie sure had people shocked when he turned around and had that crazy crazy ham and glute conditioning, he really shocked the world, like a 250lb black Rich Gaspari or something. Anyway he really is no slouch in this department, as in later years he'd even rely on this for wins, much like post-tear Dorian did with his granite muscles. Striations, detail and separation do play a part, just like muscle maturity etc, so I wouldn't pooh-pooh these comments so readily. Ronnie does have great balance in some shots, surely a requirement for 8x Mr O? The judges sure thought he was better than a best-ever 2000 Levrone and several big versions of Flex, so not all the pro-Ronnie arguemnts are pure "garbage". The guy was good.

Well that depends on the year if we're talking about 2003 NO his quads were without equal in terms of size , but it all depends on the circumstance do you think Ronnie from the 2001 ASC has bigger quads than say a 282 pound Dorian? I think not. Dorian at 260 pounds compared to Ronnie at 247 sure they better be side-by-side before you can say definitively who has the bigger quads which is a matter of semantics anyway but that doesn't create a better pose when his calves aren't in proportion

And on the subject of ARMS you know biceps , triceps and forearms , we can always give Ronnie the nod on biceps but triceps and forearms ( which are part of ARMS depending on the year Dorian would be comparable in terms of size . His triceps and forearms are pretty damn good in fact Peter McGough has said his forearms are among the best he's ever seen , you can't pick which muscle you think is more important and ignore the rest NOT how it works .

Ronnie has better tie-ins which help but you're picking and choosing what you think wins a pose again and Dorian's pecs are striated just because you can't gather than from certain pics doesn't mean it's not there

Keep maintaining all you's like but his calves suck and only a biased fan would try and minimize them . why do they suck? they lack shape that classic diamond shape , they're insert high , they lack any separation of the gastrocnemious inner & outer heads , and they're not in proportion with his quads , they just aren't . normal ' standard ' calves would be like Lee Labrada who's calves were developed and diamond shaped but weren't massive Ronnie's calves suck

Dorian's biceps were ok Ronnie's calves are horrible and you honesty think quads are a bigger muscle group than calves? is this a joke? no kidding they're a bigger group lol and Dorian's quads are ONLY behind Ronnie's in terms of rectus femoris separation and that's it , you can argue size depending on the year and even shape if you'd like but development give me a break . and Dorian's LEGS have better proportion throughout calves are in proportion with the quads , glutes in proportion with the legs so they don't stick out and can be seen from the front , upper & lower body balance all in Yates favor , so you can argue over parts all you like it's the whole that separates one from another

Dorian's conditioning in legendary Ronnie's isn't there were a few times in  his career where he came in great shape but if you notice that all went down hill , first Olympia his conditioning ( for that contest ) was his best , the pros agree as does he and has maintained that on several occasions . from that contest on it was all down hill ( 2001 ASC best showing ever ) Dorian had striated glutes if you say Ronnie has more I'd say you need to get out more often , and Dorian's hams were outstanding period ! and to boot they were in proportion with his quads ( which you can see in any side pose in profile ) Ronnie's aren't at different times it was better when he was lighter but the bigger the quads became the bigger that discrepancy became , keep ALL of this in mind the judges do

No one is arguing Ronnie wasn't good , his balance & proportion were GOOD for him when he was lighter , but not in Yates' league . same with the conditioning although I would concede Ronnie at the least matched it in 1998 & 2001 albeit at lighter weights than Dorian , and Ronnie's balance was good compared to the guys he was competing with again not in Yates' league Ronnie won in 98/99 because of his overall package in the later years he won purely on size and good conditioning and did you actually just say Levrone was his best ever in 2000? lol do you actually follow bodybuilding? Levrone's best most definitely was NOT 2000 and I don't know why you're bringing that up Dorian cleaned the floor with a probable best ever Kevin in 95 as well as a much , much better Flex Wheeler from 1993

Dorian AT HIS BEST is just to complete hard , dry and balanced for Ronnie in fact for anyone which is why he dominated the sport like no one before or after him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: August 21, 2009, 12:05:10 PM »
LOL

arms and quads not noticably smaller? LOL

What a jackass posts pics from 1996  ::) you're deathly afraid of Dorian at his best and I don't blame you

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #347 on: August 21, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
8) 8) 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: August 21, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
8) 8) 8)

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #349 on: August 21, 2009, 02:09:10 PM »
Entirely morphed pic, Yates as you wish he was lol

Here's the truth. ;D
talk about morphed pics? Kev was taller than Yates by a few inches? ok ::)