Author Topic: thelamefalsehood's Xtreme Training Journal!I'm Intense!!!!  (Read 7387 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
thelamefalsehood's Xtreme Training Journal!I'm Intense!!!!
« on: October 10, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »
Hello, all, I am new here and wanted to post my SUPER INTENSE TRAINING JOURNAL, AHHRRR, I'M INTENSE BROTHER!!!First a little XTREME info about me. I'm 24, been lifting XTREME HARDCORE BADASS STYLE for the past 1 1/2 years to 2 years. I lifted some in highschool, but nothiung to crazy, not XTREME INTENSE like now. I've been on PCT now for a couple months, but still making the gains brother! So heres my log:

LEGS!!!!INTENSE STYLE AHHRRR!!!!
135X10X1
315X10X1
495X8X1
535X2X1

I FREAKING LOVE SQUATS BROTHERS, ASS TO CORE OF THE EARTH, WHATS CRAZY IS MY LEGS ARE LIKE 26 INCHES BUT I SQUAT MORE THAN SOME PRO BODYBUILDERS, BECAUSE I'M INTENSE, AHHRRR!!!!

DEADLIFTS OFF THE FLOOR, INTENSE STYLE, BOOWAHH!!!!
135X10X1
315X5X1
500X2X1
600X1X1
650X1X1
AHHRRR, CRAZY INTENSITY, I FELT LIKE I WAS PRESSING THE EARTH DOWN INSTEAD OF PULLING THE WEIGHT UP, NO STRAPS, ONLY BLOOD , SPIT AND GUTS!! THIS 75 POUNDS MORE THAN WHEN I WAS SAUCING, STILL GETTING STRONG, I'M A GENETIC ANNOMALLY!!!AHHRRR!!!!

TRAPS/BAR SHRUGS
135x10x1
315x10x1
500x10x1
600x10x1
675x6x1
600x5x1
INTENSE, HUH, BROTHERS

Okay, thats all for now. By the way, I weigh around 240 right now, I think 10-12%bodyfat, but this crazy gizmo said I was 22%, I don't believe it though. Whats really crazy is that I'm 8 weeks into my PCT and I am 30-50 pounds stronger on all my lifts,INTENSITY BROTHERS!!!!!
Heres a funny story, Chuck Norris was at the gym today and I knocked him out for looking at me the wrong way, hes not intense like me,AHHRRRR!!!!
I would film my lifts or take pics of myself, but for the life of me I can never find someone to shoot a video of me, in this day and age of portable video cameras I can't find one person, oh well! I'll post some pics up as well, they will probably be really blurry and very bad angles though, I can't figure out how to take a good pic.OKAY, BACK TO THE GYM NOW, TYPING ON THIS KEYBOARD ISN'T INTENSE ENOUGH, AHHRRR!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: thelamefalsehood's Xtreme Training Journal!I'm Intense!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 11:00:00 AM »
LMFAO! GETBIG GOLD! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT RIGHT THERE BROTHER!!!

hahahahaa... whoever took the time to post this should've been paid for the time it took.  ;D ;D ;D

I don't think I've ever been so flattered in my life!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 11:31:45 AM »
hahah, That is the greatest thing i've ever read, no offense wicked  ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 11:39:44 AM »
hahah, That is the greatest thing i've ever read, no offense wicked  ;D

HAHA no man I'm laughing my ass off too! it's the truth!  ;D  My log pretty much reads JUST like that..

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 12:40:14 PM »
Why are you guys laughing? Am I a clown, am I here to make you laugh? AHHRRRR!!!! I'M TO INTENSE TO FIND TIME TO LAUGH!!!!! If one of you guys is Chuck Norris, quit hiding behind your screen name and get another ass beating like I gave you yesterday at the gym!!!AHHRRRR, INTENSE, XTREME!!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 01:01:30 PM »
Why are you guys laughing? Am I a clown, am I here to make you laugh? AHHRRRR!!!! I'M TO INTENSE TO FIND TIME TO LAUGH!!!!! If one of you guys is Chuck Norris, quit hiding behind your screen name and get another ass beating like I gave you yesterday at the gym!!!AHHRRRR, INTENSE, XTREME!!!!!

check the avatar stud  :-*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 04:22:14 PM »
hahahahahahhaa, i just noticed this thread, absolutely classic. ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 07:15:55 PM »
I can't wait to see what poundages you move tommorrow bro

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 07:50:26 PM »
Can you say 315lb db preacher curls?  Hes intense for you bitches!

Jason

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
Fucking brilliant!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 09:19:28 PM »
Okay Brothers, I've been away for a while and it's time to update. I had to move gyms because the 24 hour fitness wasn't cutting it,
so I moved to Diablos GymITS IN THE PITS OF HELL BROTHERS, SO YOU KNOW THAT SHIT IS INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!AHHGGRRR!!!!!!!!!

On to the workout, today was Pecs, or BEEFY and MUTTON as I like to call them and the Back,OR BARNDOORS AS I CALL THEM, INTENSE BITCHES

PECS
Flat Benchpress
135X10(Warmup of course, I never use pussy weight)
225X20
315X10
405X10
495X5
565X3
EnglandX1(MISSED, DAMNIT, I WAS BENCHING THAILAND LAST WEEK,AHHGGRR!!!!!!

FLAT DUMBELL BENCH
150X10
180X10
200X8(The biggest they have)
200X8 with 2 small children duct taped to the dumbells,X 6,I HAD MORE BUT THE KIDS KEPT CRYING,AHHGGRRR!!!HAD TO QUIT!!!!

BACK
OH YEAH BROTHERS, I BRING THE PAIN FOR BACK,RONNIE COLEMAN TRIED TO SHOW ME A FEW POINTERS TODAY, I JUST LAUGHED AND SHIT ON HIS HUMMER BETWEEN SETS, LITTLE BITCH,AGGHHHRRR!!!!!!!!!
DEADLIFT
315X20
405X15
495X10
585X6
675X5(This felt easy so I challenged myself for the next set)
835X3(I DID THIS WHILE STANDING ON A 60 INCH BLOCK, IT STARTED OUT ROUGH , BUT I GOT IT, NEW PR AHHGGRR!!!!!!!!!!!

BENT ROWS
585X20
675X10(I sucked today at theseTHEIR ARE GUYS AT MY GYM WHO ROW TWO CARS ATTACHED TO EITHER END OF THE BARBELL, SO I'M WEAK IN COMPARISON, BUT JUST AS INTENSE AGGHHRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Alright thats it for today, I gotta go kick the Devils ASS to get out of the gym, and kick Ronnies ass on the way out. No camera or video footage so far, I keep forgetting, but I'm sure you all beleive me.REMEMBER ABOVE ALL ELSE, KEEP IT INTENSE BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 07:51:36 AM »
at least you should be 1 of the 3 strongest guys here on board.....

also thanks for not making any video-clips, because that will depress us "normal-gym-rats" to a point
where we will quit working out in no time !!

P.S. but i know somebody, who said that he knows someone, who has a uncle which can bench press
      the airforce-one for 11 and a half rep in perfect form.....

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 08:16:08 AM »
hahahah this man is a fucking BEAST!!! keep up the hard work bro! Maybe one day we'll all be at that level of intensity and freakish strength!

KEEPPUSHINGTHEPLANETANDT EARINGTYEGYMAPART RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGRHHRE RRWR HAHAHAHR!!  ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 11:22:13 AM »
hahah, I live for this thread.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 02:50:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA KEEP UP THE INTENSITY BROTHER!!   8)
follow the arrows