Author Topic: The "diet" for today  (Read 4862 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: The "diet" for today
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2007, 04:42:01 PM »
hahahahahaha, are you suggesting that after this manly eating plan that "bigdumbbell" then proceeds to the gym where he blasts out some glute and hamstring shaping movements followed by a nice soy protein drink, Tommy?

And he'll use one of those fancy twisty loop-the-loop straws while drinking it. Hey wait... I like those straws. :D
a

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2007, 04:42:19 PM »
good stuff young man, have you seen that new breakfast burrito from Hardee's?

we don't have that over here !

the first taco bell just opened 10 minutes from here tho but I went there once and it took me like 30 minutes to have my things !

so I make my own instead  8)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2007, 04:43:28 PM »
Please tell me you're kidding. I think my Granny eats the same meals everyday.
and she's living until 100 right?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2007, 04:43:56 PM »
to make all of you fatty's like me... i will update my diet for the day..

after reading what i had eaten, and after realizing today was chest(my worst body part and theone that i am trying to bring up), i went to the fridge and grabbed a big ziplock filled with left over hamburger patties. i microwaved them, coated them in cayenne pepper, chili powder, and a little bit of garlic powder..cut them all up, took two plates, poured low calorie barbecue sauce on the top; mixed it all in together. and ate it.
im guessing the nutritional facts for my meal i am finishing right now are something like
protein= 200 grams
carbs=50 grams
fats=75 grams

so close to a thousand calories

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »
and she's living until 100 right?

I think she's 87, so she's on the way to 100. :D
a

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2007, 04:45:26 PM »
to make all of you fatty's like me... i will update my diet for the day..

after reading what i had eaten, and after realizing today was chest(my worst body part and theone that i am trying to bring up), i went to the fridge and grabbed a big ziplock filled with left over hamburger patties. i microwaved them, coated them in cayenne pepper, chili powder, and a little bit of garlic powder..cut them all up, took two plates, poured low calorie barbecue sauce on the top; mixed it all in together. and ate it.
im guessing the nutritional facts for my meal i am finishing right now are something like
protein= 200 grams
carbs=50 grams
fats=75 grams

so close to a thousand calories
::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2007, 04:46:46 PM »
i believe in lots of cayenne pepper as well...i use a lot of that spice

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »
::)
i know, bullshit!,  right?

i am thinking about taking some fish oil, some green tea..and heading back to the fridge. im still hungry.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2007, 04:48:17 PM »
i believe in lots of cayenne pepper as well...i use a lot of that spice
yeah its like my secret weapon..plus i love spicy food

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2007, 04:49:51 PM »
what ever happened to your huge friend "luolamines" and his 5'10" 290 pounds at 11 percent bodyfat, i thought you were going to have a picture.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 04:50:39 PM »
lipton has an ok  green tea but my favorite comes from the local chinese herbalist

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2007, 04:51:52 PM »
nestle makes an awesome diet green tea with citrus as well.

nothing better than fesh brewed REAL grean tea though

affy

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2007, 04:55:06 PM »
no, i saw a piece on it on Fox News today, they were talking about how it has 950 calories, i can't stand Hardee's or breakfast burritos, nasty shit.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fitness/10/15/big.breakfast.burrito.ap/index.html

950cals for $2.69...haha thats a fucking bargain

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2007, 04:56:39 PM »
i like simple foods as well.  my Cuisinart is in use several times a day and yesterday grilled 6 lbs of tofu on the weber for the week.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »
tofu is awesome. i like to get extra firm tofu and cut it into small cubes and then pan fry it in garlic..once its done ill put thihs chinese hot sauce called "sriracha" in a bowl and mix in some garlic powder with it and cip the tofu cubes into it.

very very very good meal.

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2007, 05:00:46 PM »
8am: leftover poke

11am: Chicken Lu 'au and 3 finger poi

Thanks for the support everyone.

Glad to see you posting again, Beth.  Is The Dog posting again, too?
Ron Paul 2012

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fitness/10/15/big.breakfast.burrito.ap/index.html

950cals for $2.69...haha thats a fucking bargain

the only people i could see eating that garbage is a guy who lifts and has a very physical job on top of it like construction or doing concrete, there was a 181 class PL'er at my old gym like that, this fuccker ate all kinds of garbage like three Grand Slam breakfasts in the morning and half a gallon of ice cream before bed and was still pretty lean.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2007, 05:03:22 PM »
sf, i DID decide to go back to the fridge...i found about 3 full packs of sausages, 2 packs of meatballs, and one iunopened pack of sausage patties. fired up the george foreman and i plan on going untill i am full.

i might just make it through the entirety of what ive found. im thnking that would be about 15000 calories. ill let you know how deep i get into it.....(of course, each sausage patty is about 75 % fat calories, and the georg formean is going to knock out a bunch of the fat; so effectively proBABLY ONLY 10000 CALORIES...AND THEN THE BODY CAN ONLY ABSORB SO MUCH NUTRIENTS AT ONE TIME ANYWAYS....

fucking caps...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2007, 05:11:21 PM »
sf, i DID decide to go back to the fridge...i found about 3 full packs of sausages, 2 packs of meatballs, and one iunopened pack of sausage patties. fired up the george foreman and i plan on going untill i am full.

i might just make it through the entirety of what ive found. im thnking that would be about 15000 calories. ill let you know how deep i get into it.....(of course, each sausage patty is about 75 % fat calories, and the georg formean is going to knock out a bunch of the fat; so effectively proBABLY ONLY 10000 CALORIES...AND THEN THE BODY CAN ONLY ABSORB SO MUCH NUTRIENTS AT ONE TIME ANYWAYS....

fucking caps...
good luck "big guy" :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
good luck "big guy" :D

Good Lord, that back looks like an acne mine-field. :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2007, 05:15:51 PM »
Good Lord, that back looks like an acne mine-field. :-\
watch out Panda, this guy claims to eat two pounds of ground beef, 3 pacs of sausage, 2 pacs of meatballs and 15,000 calories a day, aren't you impressed? :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2007, 05:17:48 PM »
not yet...we'll see how much i eat. working on the first half eaten pack of sausage patties right now. ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2007, 05:17:56 PM »
watch out Panda, this guy claims to eat two pounds of ground beef, 3 pacs of sausage, 2 pacs of meatballs and 15,000 calories a day, aren't you impressed? :D

lol, if you change "ground beef" to "jock sausage" I'd believe it ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2007, 05:31:14 PM »
Candidizzle,ever hear of digestive overload?

I just did my fourth contest a couple of weeks ago and ate a shitload of junk food,so I`m attempting to clean up my diet.

I also eat according to how I look,and take in protein according to how much I weigh and my activity levels..........your suggestions for me would make me put on a ton of fat very fast..............been doing this for years and I know how my body reacts to food and training.

I will increase food intake and eat a lot more than I posted here as time goes on but after dieting strict since January,I need to acclimate my body to the increased food and stetch my stomach a bit.

BTW,bananas are a damn near perfect food,far better than greasy hamburgers !!  LOL  :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2007, 05:35:48 PM »
Candidizzle,ever hear of digestive overload?

I just did my fourth contest a couple of weeks ago and ate a shitload of junk food,so I`m attempting to clean up my diet.

I also eat according to how I look,and take in protein according to how much I weigh and my activity levels..........your suggestions for me would make me put on a ton of fat very fast..............been doing this for years and I know how my body reacts to food and training.

I will increase food intake and eat a lot more than I posted here as time goes on but after dieting strict since January,I need to acclimate my body to the increased food and stetch my stomach a bit.

BTW,bananas are a damn near perfect food,far better than greasy hamburgers !!  LOL  :)
i cant remember the last time i had a hamburger or sausage and i have a good memory