Author Topic: Told You Folks I'd Get Derek Anthony Back....  (Read 23772 times)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
Re: Told You Folks I'd Get Derek Anthony Back....
« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2007, 04:12:40 PM »
derek did you get the directions to the gym
b

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: VINCE G. EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE LOOKS LIKE?
« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »
WRONG.  As your bodyfat% decreases, the number of additional pounds you need to lose to achieve your target bodyfat% increases.  For example, at 225 and 25% bodyfat, you have 56.25 of fat.  You said you would need to lose 45 lbs and be 180 to be at 5% bodyfat, which would mean you would have 11.25 lbs of fat in an incredible scenerio in which you lost 40 lbs of fat but 0 lbs of muscle.  However, 11.25 lbs of fat on a 180 lb man = 6.25% bodyfat, not 5%.  Hypothetically, if you were to then gain 45 lbs of muscle with no fat, only then could you claim 5% bodyfat (11.25 / 225 = 5%).

Is this what they taught you to become a "CSN MFT"?  Can't be a very challenging program, as I have no fitness-related credentials and even I knew this.

Also, its extremely unlikely/impossible that you would lose 40 lbs of pure fat and no muscle.  Therefore, if you really are 225 at 25% bodyfat (which I do not believe you are), you would need to diet down to well below 180 to get lean.

hahahahaha, brutal slamming of this clown. He's so delusional it shouldn't even be funny, but it is!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2007, 05:35:17 PM »

Wrong.  Target weight can be calculated but of course it would not be a set number but here's some Algebra for you folks: 

Lets take a person who weights 225 pounds at 25% bodyfat, in order to come up with how much he would weigh to be at 5% bodyfat, you simply take 225 - 20% which would equal 180 pounds.

See how easy that is folks... ::)

I estimated 25% bodyfat from the photos of Melvin at the Showdown. Nice to see that Melvin is confirming his adipose content.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2007, 05:53:08 PM »
I estimated 25% bodyfat from the photos of Melvin at the Showdown. Nice to see that Melvin is confirming his adipose content.

Basile, does anybody love you? (or even care about you :-\)  You're like an Australian Al Bundy, managing to conjure memories of the distant past to give yourself a reason to live. 
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2007, 06:03:14 PM »

Basile, does anybody love you? ( or even care about you :-\)  You're like an Australian Al Bundy, managing to conjure memories of the distant past to give yourself a reason to live. 

That is a MAJOR BURN Grundle!!!!
D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #330 on: November 10, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »
Is Vince really a Certified School Nurse?  If he is  does he really want people to know that?  No offense vince

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #331 on: November 10, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »
What's this "Crocodile Dundee" business all about?
Q

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: November 10, 2008, 12:14:28 PM »
What's this "Crocodile Dundee" business all about?

Two gay men arguing about who has the bigger knife.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: November 10, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »
Since GAT decided to blame MD for the incident, I was unfortunately unable to pursue the matter..... :'(

But that doesn't mean I can't bribe a mod on MD.com to mess with Derek Anthony's postings.  Oh and by the way, this is nothing compared to what will happen in a few weeks.  I've may have retired but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave work unfinished.  ;D

Don't you have to have done something in order to retire from it???