Author Topic: Why I love Los Angeles  (Read 6032 times)

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Why I love Los Angeles
« on: October 21, 2007, 11:40:30 PM »

Spanish Car Commercials
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
Re: Why I love Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 11:45:30 PM »
Another one Orange County. Free enterprise at its finest. 

&mode=related&search=
and keep moving!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 11:46:57 PM »
MR, you ever seen any stars in L.A.?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 11:54:27 PM »
MR, you ever seen any stars in L.A.?

Stars in the sky? yes every night. Movie Stars... yes quite a few.
and keep moving!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »
Stars in the sky? yes every night. Movie Stars... yes quite a few.

What stars?

I once met Christopher Walken very briefly at LGA.  Very short and small guy in person.  Also met Chevy Chase and Rick Moranis in bars on Long Island.  Cool guys too.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 12:05:40 AM »
Spanish Car Commercials

Max Rep,

That's an effective MO everywhere in the world.

Girls with healthy lungs are always effective at promoting most automotive products, ...even in Taiwan

What I love about Los Angeles is there's no snow, ...unless you want it.
w

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 12:07:54 AM »
What stars?

I once met Christopher Walken very briefly at LGA.  Very short and small guy in person.  Also met Chevy Chase and Rick Moranis in bars on Long Island.  Cool guys too.
Walken and Moranis are nice guys. Chevy Chase is a fucking asshole. Bitter old fuck.
BigNationRadio.com

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 12:16:31 AM »
Special Ed. I can't comment on any of those 3 guys 'cause I haven't met them, but if you spend any time in LA, it's hard NOT to run into stars. Sometimes it's hard recognizing them because some of them look completely different in real life than they do on the screen. Only afterwards can you see the resemblance and realize it actually is them. A few years back some friends and I flew into LA from different parts of North America & Europe together for a "Girl's Week out in the Sun", and while we were shopping along Rodeo, and we ran into a friend who was a friend of a particular star, who then came over to join us... we were halfway through lunch when it hit us that she was actually who she was. We hadn't recognized her initially 'cause she wasn't glammed out.
w

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 12:24:55 AM »
Back about 10 years ago I was really into the X Files.  So when I heard that Gillian Anderson was coming to a local shopping centre near me, I of course had to go.  I purchased a ten dollar disposable camera (without flash) and took it to the place and spent 4 hours waiting,  listening to a 15 minute xfiles theme techno remix single on repeat.  Back then everybody wanted to bang her so there were thousands of people there.  She was okay I guess.  I went home and jerked off.

Thats my star story. 

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 12:37:40 AM »
SE, what stars have you met and what did you think of them personally?
I'm not friends with any stars and haven't spent enough time with anyone to say they're a good person, but everyone I've ever met has been very cordial. Actors I've hung out with at bars/billiard joints: George Clooney, Matt Dillon, Jerry Seinfeld, Michael Douglas, Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, Stephen Dorff, Brian Dennehy, George Clinton. Musicians I've hung out with at strip clubs/nightclubs with: Kid Rock, Eminem, David Lee Roth. Supermodels I've met: Paulina Porzikova, Helena Christiansen, Adriana Lima. Met through friends: Robert DeNiro, Val Kilmer, Guy Pearce, Sienna Miller, Dylan McDermott, Rob Thomas, Jeremy Piven, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jared Leto, Claire Danes, Paulie Shore! And bumped into on the street: Nathan Lane, Conan O' Brien, Jennifer Connelly, Rutger Hauer, Hillary Swank, Heather Graham, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Andy Dick. That's off the top of my head. If you live in New York or LA and keep your eyes open, you'll see plenty.

Judging someone off hanging out with them for a few hours is like meeting a bodybuilder at the Arnold Expo, taking a photo, and going your home and telling everyone how cool Tree Barkdale was. It's not quite reality.

Oh yeah, Piven tried to fuck my girl, but he tries to fuck all girls. Little did he know my girl already had an obnoxious foul-mouthed New York Jew for a boyfriend. Bret Michaels would have a better chance.
BigNationRadio.com

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 12:48:18 AM »
I'm not friends with any stars and haven't spent enough time with anyone to say they're a good person, but everyone I've ever met has been very cordial. Actors I've hung out with at bars/billiard joints: George Clooney, Matt Dillon, Jerry Seinfeld, Michael Douglas, Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, Stephen Dorff, Brian Dennehy, George Clinton. Musicians I've hung out with at strip clubs/nightclubs with: Kid Rock, Eminem, David Lee Roth. Supermodels I've met: Paulina Porzikova, Helena Christiansen, Adriana Lima. Met through friends: Robert DeNiro, Val Kilmer, Guy Pearce, Sienna Miller, Dylan McDermott, Rob Thomas, Jeremy Piven, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jared Leto, Claire Danes, Paulie Shore! And bumped into on the street: Nathan Lane, Conan O' Brien, Jennifer Connelly, Rutger Hauer, Hillary Swank, Heather Graham, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Andy Dick. That's off the top of my head. If you live in New York or LA and keep your eyes open, you'll see plenty.

Judging someone off hanging out with them for a few hours is like meeting a bodybuilder at the Arnold Expo, taking a photo, and going your home and telling everyone how cool Tree Barkdale was. It's not quite reality.

Oh yeah, Piven tried to fuck my girl, but he tries to fuck all girls. Little did he know my girl already had an obnoxious foul-mouthed New York Jew for a boyfriend. Bret Michaels would have a better chance.

My girlfriend worked with George Clooney on Oceans 12. For days all she raved about was how good he smelled. Then she'd get that dreamy schoolgirl expression on her face, and her eyes would light up like a Christmas tree. It made her poor husband so jealous.  ;D
w

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 12:48:48 AM »

hahaha, Special Ed works nightshifts as a waiter/ toilet sweeper!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »
My girlfriend worked with George Clooney on Oceans 12. For days all she raved about was how good he smelled. Then she'd get that dreamy schoolgirl expression on her face, and her eyes would light up like a Christmas tree. It made her poor husband so jealous.  ;D
Yeah, unlike Piven, Clooney doesn't even have to try. He just sits there, smelling nice and attracting poon like bees to the hive.
BigNationRadio.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 12:51:37 AM »
hahaha, Special Ed works nightshifts as a waiter/ toilet sweeper!!
Actually, the owner doesn't let me do both, so I chose toilet sweeper. Less pressure and more time to read Flex.
BigNationRadio.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 12:54:38 AM »
Actually, the owner doesn't let me do both, so I chose toilet sweeper. Less pressure and more time to read Flex.

haha, and you can use it as toilet paper afterwards. Better use it as toilet paper before reading, the pages are already full of shit.  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 12:55:03 AM »
George Clooney bought a case of Ernest Borgnine scented air fresheners from me, in 1999. He probably still uses them.
a

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 12:59:41 AM »
Clooney doesn't even have to try. He just sits there, smelling nice and attracting poon like bees to the hive.

That pretty much summed it up. {lol}
He was professional, charming, laid back, easy going, and "just smelled like heaven".
Mind you this is a girl who's worked with many stars, but I've never seen her get googley eyed over any of them
...Clooney was the exception.
w

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 01:07:23 AM »
George Clooney bought a case of Ernest Borgnine scented air fresheners from me, in 1999. He probably still uses them.
Here's a minor celeb story you'll all appreciate: It's 1986 and I'm 16 years old working my first job as a cashier at Macy's in the Mall. I work in "domestics" which is bedsheets, pillows, and towels. I see Joe Piscopo shopping with his wife and baby and nanny. I note that his gorgeous wife is probably a 9.3 but the nanny is ten years younger and even hotter - perhaps a 9.6. Sure enough, Joe eventually dumps his wife and marries the nanny. Last year he divorced the nanny. I guess she hit the wall and it's time for another upgrade. Fame is a bitch!

I got Joe's autograph and it read: Jason, Good Luck with the Comedy. Joe Piscopo.

I'm still waiting!
BigNationRadio.com

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 01:16:59 AM »
 ;D  Not bad, not bad.
a

affy

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 03:32:21 AM »
Yeah, unlike Piven, Clooney doesn't even have to try. He just sits there, smelling nice and attracting poon like bees to the hive.
you mean jeremy piven?

i saw that jewish dork once...the guy is a borderline midget

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 03:44:05 AM »
Back about 10 years ago I was really into the X Files.  So when I heard that Gillian Anderson was coming to a local shopping centre near me, I of course had to go.  I purchased a ten dollar disposable camera (without flash) and took it to the place and spent 4 hours waiting,  listening to a 15 minute xfiles theme techno remix single on repeat.  Back then everybody wanted to bang her so there were thousands of people there.  She was okay I guess.  I went home and jerked off.

Thats my star story. 

can you post the pics of her? I was always wished that she showed more of her body
Here comes the money shot

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 03:59:37 AM »
can you post the pics of her? I was always wished that she showed more of her body

why dont you show more of your body stud?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 04:16:04 AM »

Haha, well it was a disposable camera with no flash used indoors.  That means every photo was just a murky mess.  I spent a fair bit of money at a photo developing place getting them "enhanced" (contrast turned up) to no avail.  Not one single ml of jizz spilled for my troubles.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 04:17:11 AM »

I was unimpressed until you dropped Rutger's name.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 04:17:30 AM »
why dont you show more of your body stud?

;D