Author Topic: BODYBUILDING FUEL!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5250 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: BODYBUILDING FUEL!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »
when training "hardcore": 10 whole eggs, 8oz of flank steak & veggies.

when training like a pussy: 1cp oatmeal, chia seeds, bio sprouts, banana, blue berries and oat bran all mixed together along with a slice of whole wheat toast smothered with macademia butter.
w

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2007, 06:49:20 PM »
what do you monsters eat for breakfast?

Monday - Friday are usually pretty light. Two multigrain English Muffins topped with Coconut Oil (instead of butter) & Yogurt.

Saturdays & Sundays I usually pig out at breakfast. Pancakes or maybe a mix of hash browns, cheese, & eggs (sometimes a little pepper &/or onion if I've got them handy).

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:29 PM »
Today was 2 slices toast (white) w/ butter & rasberry jam, pancake (1 egg, buttermilk, 3 tbsp self raising flour, 1 tsp melted butter, salt, 1 tsp sugar) with maple syrup, 4 eggs scrambled, 1 large linconshire sausage, 400 ml whole milk, 1 litre water.

;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2007, 02:41:19 AM »
After reading some of these psts it seems I eat like a bird. I never eat the same thing but it goes something like...

A bowl of oatmeal or cereal (cocoa pebbles or cookie crisp  ;D)... a banana and some milk. And about 24 ounces of coffee.

Maybe not even that much sometimes. 10 eggs whites is too much work. I can't stand real bodybuilding diets.
I actually had a half pound hamburger I cooked up for breakfast this morning. It was the best hamburger ever

You have the potential to put on some good lean mass on your frame, andre

but you need to eat like a bb to look like one, simple.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2007, 04:00:00 AM »
I just try to have a quick breakfast that doesn't require much preparation so it's:

4-6 raw eggs
2/3 cup oatmeal

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2007, 05:14:55 AM »
I just try to have a quick breakfast that doesn't require much preparation so it's:

4-6 raw eggs
2/3 cup oatmeal

hahahaha i bet your pants are scared

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2007, 05:52:55 AM »
I normally have this...

2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
1 slice low fat cheese
1 wholemeal muffin

Make it all into like a big muffin sized omlette, ya can buy these ring things that you put into the frying pan and just crack them into it and it cooks into a smaller round shape, throw the cheese on once it is nearly done and then have it in the muffin. Tastes great too ;D.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2007, 08:34:59 AM »
this morning i had 45 grams of protein and 15 grams of polyunsaturated fats + a multi vitamin, a b vitamin, green tea extract, l carnitine.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »
tuna on muff between thighs...
w

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2007, 01:56:40 AM »
hahahaha i bet your pants are scared

The farts I let off in the morning are nothing short of legendary.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2007, 02:11:01 AM »
No one takes Nano Vapor........great fuel for training?  :)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2007, 05:37:49 AM »
500ml of milk blended with
30g of unflavoured casein protein
30g of powdered chocolate milk flavouring which probably has lots of sugar in it.
Maybe add a bit of olive oil and fish oil.

Tastes fucking awesome.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2007, 06:40:36 AM »
Depends on how late I sleep past the alarm!...lol

If late, 2 scoops whey in FF milk, banana and a small bowl of oatmeal when I get to work (keep some at my desk)

If I have time - 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, small bowl of oatmeal, small orange / 2-3 pieces of melon

on the weekends I go the omlette route. There is usually chicken, steak or salmon (we eat a lot of it here in the NW) that I mix into the omlette...good stuff bro.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2007, 07:38:17 AM »
Depends on how late I sleep past the alarm!...lol

If late, 2 scoops whey in FF milk, banana and a small bowl of oatmeal when I get to work (keep some at my desk)

If I have time - 3 eggs, 3 egg whites, small bowl of oatmeal, small orange / 2-3 pieces of melon

on the weekends I go the omlette route. There is usually chicken, steak or salmon (we eat a lot of it here in the NW) that I mix into the omlette...good stuff bro.
that omelette sounds tasty. :P

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2007, 09:21:51 AM »
that omelette sounds tasty. :P

Yeah...it's usually a mix of leftovers (I love leftovers) and any type of veggies I can chop and add (usually mushrooms, onions, green onions, spinach ect..) topped with a choco protein shake with 2 shots of espresso in it...it mimics the mocha...without the guilt.

I've created some really tasty omlettes when forced to be creative...guess it's a talent you pick up when you grow up poor lol!!! (kinda like eating cereal as a kid with a fork so you could save what's left of the milk for later)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2007, 09:52:42 AM »
Yeah...it's usually a mix of leftovers (I love leftovers) and any type of veggies I can chop and add (usually mushrooms, onions, green onions, spinach ect..) topped with a choco protein shake with 2 shots of espresso in it...it mimics the mocha...without the guilt.

I've created some really tasty omlettes when forced to be creative...guess it's a talent you pick up when you grow up poor lol!!! (kinda like eating cereal as a kid with a fork so you could save what's left of the milk for later)

hahahaha, know what you mean man when I was young we were so poor that when dad brought home a large pizza we had to eat it outside

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2007, 05:00:52 PM »
1/4 pound lean ground beef, 3 eggs, 2 pieces whole grain toast, 1 glass 2 percent milk.
S