Author Topic: Negative Remarks ( Read before posting on this board )  (Read 86662 times)

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
Re: Negative Remarks
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 11:22:50 AM »
I liked it from time to time, but it seems way too negative now, so I am sticking with this board and see how it goes .   Howard

Unfortunately I see that too - for example, Trey Brewer - new guy coming up, recently made the top 5 at a show - and there is a lot of negative comments - not just about his body, but about his mind, his girl friend - ever photo shopping his face on an obese female and putting food all over his face with a baby crying.  A lot of childish behavior  - can it be toned down alittle?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Negative Remarks
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »
Unfortunately I see that too - for example, Trey Brewer - new guy coming up, recently made the top 5 at a show - and there is a lot of negative comments - not just about his body, but about his mind, his girl friend - ever photo shopping his face on an obese female and putting food all over his face with a baby crying.  A lot of childish behavior  - can it be toned down alittle?
Is that on The Positive Board?

There will be none of that in this area!!

Welcome to getbig "dialedin" :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
If your post is not Positive......
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2009, 07:05:07 PM »
Its getting deleted!

Thats it, just wanted to reiterate this point since many on this board are forgetting this simple request, that is, to stay positive.

Also, it should be pointed out that Positive criticism is acceptable, it's the name calling and insults that will get a thread moved/deleted.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bigchef

• Getbig II
Re: Negative Remarks ( Read before posting on this board )
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2011, 06:16:33 PM »
Good job Mods!

calisthenicskingz

• Getbig I
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2012, 08:56:02 PM »

Robert Zuver

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2013, 11:39:42 PM »
Wow
It's Sad the race thing still goes on today. I grew up in the 50s and 60s and at least in my father's gym, Zuver's Gym, dad wouldn't allow any racial crap from anybody. God doesn't care if your black or white and neither do I.
I congratulate you guys for standing up for what's wright.
RZ

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2015, 06:39:20 AM »
Hard to believe I was a Mod of this board at one time lol.