Author Topic: 240  (Read 7241 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:34:03 PM »
What do you think about all of the conspiracy theories about the origins of our government, the involvement of the illuminati et al. Chemtrails, morgellons the NWO a single world currency the Bible etc. Where do you stand on all this? I ask as I know you're well informed on all this, all I know is what I read on the internet and curious to see your views. ANyone else want to chime in feel free of course.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: 240
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 03:37:42 AM »
I've been researching this a little myself recently.

Personally I don't believe it's an illuminati like organisation, I think it's more about the wealthy 0.000000001% that control the direction of many countries.

For instance, free banking was destroyed by a single small collection of wealthy families such as Morgans and Rockefellers.

Rockefellers made millions off of wars, which if projected to todays wealth would be something over a trillion.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:55:36 AM »
you know... I've never had any interest in all in this stuff.

Even when I was all about politics 24/7, this stuff... well, history is written by the winners.  And all that stuff is ancient history, hundreds of years old.  Much like in the year 2200, our descendents will honestly believe Saddam had WMD.  They'll remember the Bush admin very favorably.  Cheney will be remembered as a tough warrior.  Bush will be the gentle diplomat who acted only when provoked.  Historical scrubbing.  It'll happen.  So any argument about what happened 300 years ago is pretty pointless and an exercise in futility, IMO. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 05:02:45 AM »
you know... I've never had any interest in all in this stuff.

Even when I was all about politics 24/7, this stuff... well, history is written by the winners.  And all that stuff is ancient history, hundreds of years old.  Much like in the year 2200, our descendents will honestly believe Saddam had WMD.  They'll remember the Bush admin very favorably.  Cheney will be remembered as a tough warrior.  Bush will be the gentle diplomat who acted only when provoked.  Historical scrubbing.  It'll happen.  So any argument about what happened 300 years ago is pretty pointless and an exercise in futility, IMO. 
Still getting your daily intake of Fox News I see...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 05:16:54 AM »
Still getting your daily intake of Fox News I see...

LOL... obviously the war was started by greedy chickenhawks over lies.  We all know that.

I'm just saying that in 200 years, people won't know that.  They'll know what history books tell them.  ANd the books will be written by the winners.  Our descendents will get the FOX news version of events, not the truth.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 05:33:09 AM »
LOL... obviously the war was started by greedy chickenhawks over lies.  We all know that.

I'm just saying that in 200 years, people won't know that.  They'll know what history books tell them.  ANd the books will be written by the winners.  Our descendents will get the FOX news version of events, not the truth.
I have actually heard that from many a neocon.  The reason is obvious.  The idea, don't oppose it because your effort is futile in the larger picture of history--you're wasting your time in other words.  But, that's pure bunk.  It that were true, I could not go back through history and find bad kings, bad presidents, etc etc...  It's just not true, the errors of many leaders are clearly in the books.  It's beyond strange to think that Bush's mistakes will be magically erased, which is an idea that has been pushed on Fox and by various neocons.  To get that accomplished, they're going to have to have a book burning that rivals Hitler's a thousand times over ;)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 06:41:04 AM »

funny, i wasnt born during the nixon era, but that dosn't mean im not aware that he was a complete fuck up. Word of mouth > any text book propaganda

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 06:50:45 AM »
morgellons

Mike, what is the conspiracy theory w/Morgellons?

a single world currency the Bible etc.

I believe this will happen at some point.
R

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 01:11:59 PM »
Mike, what is the conspiracy theory w/Morgellons?

I believe this will happen at some point.

Morgellons seems to be related to the chemtrails being sprayed in the air. I have personally witnessed crazy trails in the sky that take HOURS to dissipate, very inconsistent with typical steam or vapor trails left by jets. The theory is that the GOV is spraying these microfibers into the air to make it easier for airborne illnesses to spread around. Thus, if a super-virus is released, massive amounts of people will die. What worries me is bird flu, it's like you engineer and event, and get a predicatble response. There is a scare of a super virus and what do people do? They panic and line up by the millions to get stabbed in the arm with something they have no clue about. What's really in these flu shots? Who fucking knows??? I have never NOT ONCE gotten a flu shot and you know what? I NEVER get sick. It's been probably 5 years at least since I was seriously ill. When I get small colds, I'm over it in a day or two. I don't like the idea that all the gov has to do is say theres a potential pandemic, and people line up terrified to get shot with whatever theyre told will help them. It would be all to easy to wipe out millions of americans... ALso from what I've read the chemtrails are sprayed all over the world except china and the thought is that china is being groomed to be THE superpower, and it makes sense. Wipe out huge amounts of the free world, and pressing the RFID chips on people will be so much easier. Right now there are way too many free thinkers and christians to do it, we would rebel against the mark of the beast BUT knock out most of the worlds population and the rest are under the thumb of communist control and bam there you go chips for all and noone will say a fucking word about it.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 01:28:00 PM »
Morgellons seems to be related to the chemtrails being sprayed in the air. I have personally witnessed crazy trails in the sky that take HOURS to dissipate, very inconsistent with typical steam or vapor trails left by jets. The theory is that the GOV is spraying these microfibers into the air to make it easier for airborne illnesses to spread around. Thus, if a super-virus is released, massive amounts of people will die. What worries me is bird flu, it's like you engineer and event, and get a predicatble response. There is a scare of a super virus and what do people do? They panic and line up by the millions to get stabbed in the arm with something they have no clue about. What's really in these flu shots? Who fucking knows??? I have never NOT ONCE gotten a flu shot and you know what? I NEVER get sick. It's been probably 5 years at least since I was seriously ill. When I get small colds, I'm over it in a day or two. I don't like the idea that all the gov has to do is say theres a potential pandemic, and people line up terrified to get shot with whatever theyre told will help them. It would be all to easy to wipe out millions of americans... ALso from what I've read the chemtrails are sprayed all over the world except china and the thought is that china is being groomed to be THE superpower, and it makes sense. Wipe out huge amounts of the free world, and pressing the RFID chips on people will be so much easier. Right now there are way too many free thinkers and christians to do it, we would rebel against the mark of the beast BUT knock out most of the worlds population and the rest are under the thumb of communist control and bam there you go chips for all and noone will say a fucking word about it.
Dude, you're scaring me with this....

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »
Dude, you're scaring me with this....

No shit, the tinfoil hat manufacturers are making a killing right now
الاسلام هو شيطانية

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 01:40:24 PM »
Morgellons seems to be related to the chemtrails being sprayed in the air. I have personally witnessed crazy trails in the sky that take HOURS to dissipate, very inconsistent with typical steam or vapor trails left by jets. The theory is that the GOV is spraying these microfibers into the air to make it easier for airborne illnesses to spread around. Thus, if a super-virus is released, massive amounts of people will die. What worries me is bird flu, it's like you engineer and event, and get a predicatble response. There is a scare of a super virus and what do people do? They panic and line up by the millions to get stabbed in the arm with something they have no clue about. What's really in these flu shots? Who fucking knows??? I have never NOT ONCE gotten a flu shot and you know what? I NEVER get sick. It's been probably 5 years at least since I was seriously ill. When I get small colds, I'm over it in a day or two. I don't like the idea that all the gov has to do is say theres a potential pandemic, and people line up terrified to get shot with whatever theyre told will help them. It would be all to easy to wipe out millions of americans... ALso from what I've read the chemtrails are sprayed all over the world except china and the thought is that china is being groomed to be THE superpower, and it makes sense. Wipe out huge amounts of the free world, and pressing the RFID chips on people will be so much easier. Right now there are way too many free thinkers and christiansto do it, we would rebel against the mark of the beast BUT knock out most of the worlds population and the rest are under the thumb of communist control and bam there you go chips for all and noone will say a fucking word about it.
Actually re-reading your post, I noticed a slight mistake as there were two subjects mistakenly grouped together.  There, I've corrected it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 03:34:32 PM »
No shit, the tinfoil hat manufacturers are making a killing right now
You're far to trusting...  the super elites aren't even close to being as innocent as you expect...  Some conspiracies are bs, some are not, some are part true and part filled with misinformation.  Did you know when misinformation is fed into a conspiracy from the source that it's almost always more extreme than the conspiracy?  When that happens and a percentage of the most paranoid lock onto the new information, wow, that's gold to the conspirators, they know it then will never become mainstream--with so many people like you, gladly willing to mock at the slightest suggestion of plot...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »
You're far to trusting...  the super elites aren't even close to being as innocent as you expect...  Some conspiracies are bs, some are not, some are part true and part filled with misinformation.  Did you know when misinformation is fed into a conspiracy from the source that it's almost always more extreme than the conspiracy?  When that happens and a percentage of the most paranoid lock onto the new information, wow, that's gold to the conspirators, they know it then will never become mainstream--with so many people like you, gladly willing to mock at the slightest suggestion of plot...

I'm not trusting to the elites. But I will admit I will apply logical and reason to what Mike posted.

Some of it I believe is on track, most of it isn't.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 04:50:54 PM »
I'm not trusting to the elites. But I will admit I will apply logical and reason to what Mike posted.

reads far to trusting to me...  If you only have them at willing to conspire to make money which is a big easily provable no shit.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 05:08:57 PM »

If the books are written by the winners, then why is JFK being constantly being disclosed as a not-so-great president?

And why didn't Winston Churchill, the epitomy of a winner, receive better publicity post World War II?

He's been scrutinized heavily.

If these legends faced great opposition, and great critisism, give me any reason why George W Bush won't get heavily critisized, just the way Nixon did?
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »
If the books are written by the winners, then why is JFK being constantly being disclosed as a not-so-great president?

JFK did some things - conceded some US advantages - that outraged many.  Promised to break the CIA into a thousand pieces.  I mean, that was the finger we had in the snatch of every country in the world, and he wanted to pull it out. 

America 2007 would have been a lot poorer if JFK had kept us out of vietnam, and broken up the CIA, in my opinion. 

And I sure don't think JFK "won" by any means :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 05:21:17 PM »
If these legends faced great opposition, and great critisism, give me any reason why George W Bush won't get heavily critisized, just the way Nixon did?

Can you list 5 poor decisions made by Washington?  By Lincoln? 

In 200 years, wartime presidents are only remembered by the great things they did.  Sure, historians will keep their ancient scripts and know.  But 99.9% of the population - those reading social studies (history) books in middle school, will learn that Bush freed us from the oppressive arabs. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 05:34:09 PM »

In 200 years, wartime presidents are only remembered by the great things they did.
  Sure, historians will keep their ancient scripts and know.  But 99.9% of the population - those reading social studies (history) books in middle school, will learn that Bush freed us from the oppressive arabs. 

So what great thing did George W Bush do?
As empty as paradise

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 06:16:28 PM »
So what great thing did George W Bush do?

***crickets*** ::)
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 10:52:45 PM »

In 200 years, wartime presidents are only remembered by the great things they did.  Sure, historians will keep their ancient scripts and know.  But 99.9% of the population - those reading social studies (history) books in middle school, will learn that Bush freed us from the oppressive arabs. 
epic run from the facts...  Bush is no Washington/Lincoln  The point you're so willingly missing is that there is no basis whatsoever to believe bad presidents don't go down in history as bad presidents.  Bush easily meets if not surpasses the mistakes of these presidents and they all have gone down in the books, several of them from early America, as BAD presidents.

James Buchanan, Jimmy Carter, Warren G. Harding, Andrew Johnson, John Tyler, Nixon, Millard Fillmore, Herbert Hoover, Zachary Taylor

There is no "Auto forgiveness" other than in the delusions of neocons like that douchebag Kristol.  Oh, if I remember right, off the starting line with this notion was Karl Rove.  That people actually bought into the idea and passed it on is disturbing.  The notion that war presidents go down more favorable might work some if it's a popular war, this war will never have the noble image of WWII.  It will drag on and on and on and become the most unpopular war ever--fact.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »

Well feel free to elaborate here do you think chemtrails are fact or fiction? Plots to wipe out free thinkers and leave mental slaves like the chinese? Illuminati NWO all of that?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
JFK did some things - conceded some US advantages - that outraged many.  Promised to break the CIA into a thousand pieces.  I mean, that was the finger we had in the snatch of every country in the world, and he wanted to pull it out. 

America 2007 would have been a lot poorer if JFK had kept us out of vietnam, and broken up the CIA, in my opinion. 

And I sure don't think JFK "won" by any means :(

bro, you always throw our wealth in there when discussing presidents and whatnot, well it's 2007 now, and we were in vietnam for a long while and it just so happens as of today we're in billions on top of trillions of debt...........so our gung ho mentality hasn't benefited you or me, but only the top of the elites'.

im still baffled when you bring up this country's wealth and what could of made us poor

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 02:39:57 PM »
Well feel free to elaborate here do you think chemtrails are fact or fiction? Plots to wipe out free thinkers and leave mental slaves like the chinese? Illuminati NWO all of that?

Chemtrails, from what I know fiction. You made the assertion, therefore it's your responsibility to justify yourself.

I do believe there are a few powerful elites in the international scene that sway the way we live.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »
What's the reason for "contrails" extending from horizon to horizon without disapating?  Why do some planes grid these trails across large areas?  I've watched them, going back and forth back and forth, what the hell are they doing?  I've taken some pictures, zoomed in, close up, these are not normal contrails.  I watched the plane that left this, it went back and forth back and forth in a grid.  weird behavior that had me wonding WTF...  I'm not putting some theory into this, all I'm saying is contrails use to disapate not long after left, now they seem quite different, I wonder why?

Click to enlarge: