Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 71772 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #300 on: November 24, 2007, 08:07:12 PM »
Exhibit A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #301 on: November 24, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »
Exhibit B

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #302 on: November 24, 2007, 08:10:51 PM »

Unfortunately not so much among steroid-taking IFBB pro bodybuilders, huh gh15?

this is messeg board my friend,,everything here is words on internet ,,nothing here can be proved 100% it can be taslked about and discussed

logic when it comes to bodybuilders i dont know ,,when it comes to me i have logic of proof like any other human and i got my proof already years ago

the simple universal fact is ,,if you knew that you are to others what an ant is to you or what a street cat is to you whiile you drive and hit it by mistake while yorue drunk,,,if you knew this is how "big" you are in the universe of other inteligent life forms,,you would
1. go out of your mind
2. be very scared
3. live with contasnt paranoia and feel powerless which is combo of 1 and 2

if you get solid proof to what i mentioned above ,,you in particaulr and quite few others in the millions to be exact will take a gun go in the bathroom since youre probably clean freak ocd,,and ....shoot yourself in head thus commiting sucide and ending your life

it is sad but trust me it is true 100%
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #303 on: November 24, 2007, 08:11:16 PM »
 :o

Same lanky limbs and oversized head!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #304 on: November 24, 2007, 08:20:19 PM »
"Hi, I'm Fred from planet Yaabaa-Daabaa-Do, I'm here to build your chicken coop".

a

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #305 on: November 24, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »
"Hi, I'm Fred from planet Yaabaa-Daabaa-Do, I'm here to build your chicken coop".

Great.  Go over and talk to gh15 for instructions on how we want it built.  He's a little looney, and he may talk in circles and pull a bunch of stuff out of his ass, but we figure you being the superior alien and all you can probably figure it out anyway.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #306 on: November 24, 2007, 08:30:22 PM »
goat ,,insted of talking about gh15 being loony,,i suggest you do a simple thing and watch the video i gave here,,it is on you tube and it is your generation of watching things so go watch it ,,
there is a limit to how many people can be crazy and loony at the same time,,people with very high seniority levels and military levels ,,and simple people that couldnt give 2 shits about what you call ufo

the moment you will learn that nasa air brush it off their satelite pictures and shattle pictures,,same as the brush out my wrinkles in skin in a photo shot,,moment you get this is your big human head...you will be a lot better a whole lot better!
fallen angel

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #307 on: November 24, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »
i have recently started wearing the tinfoil hats and i found it helps erase the alien thought control!!

i no longer hear voices in my head, or see images of grey man. Now that i am free, i am afraid that the govt will knock on my door.

I am now in hiding...i feel they are watching me

goat ,,insted of talking about gh15 being loony,,i suggest you do a simple thing and watch the video i gave here,,it is on you tube and it is your generation of watching things so go watch it ,,
there is a limit to how many people can be crazy and loony at the same time,,people with very high seniority levels and military levels ,,and simple people that couldnt give 2 shits about what you call ufo

the moment you will learn that nasa air brush it off their satelite pictures and shattle pictures,,same as the brush out my wrinkles in skin in a photo shot,,moment you get this is your big human head...you will be a lot better a whole lot better!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: November 24, 2007, 08:39:10 PM »
goat ,,insted of talking about gh15 being loony,,i suggest you do a simple thing and watch the video i gave here,,

It's looney too.  ::)

it is on you tube and it is your generation of watching things so go watch it ,,

"my generation"?  I'm probably older than you are.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: November 24, 2007, 08:41:01 PM »

"my generation"?  I'm probably older than you are.  ::)
Do you smell like denture cream and bengay with a wiff of Hemmeroid cream?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: November 24, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »
Do you smell like denture cream and bengay with a wiff of Hemmeroid cream?

Not quite that old.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 24, 2007, 08:56:48 PM »
Not quite that old.  ;D
So just the hemmeroid cream and bengay smell?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #312 on: November 24, 2007, 09:45:33 PM »
this is the last time im going to write on this thread because its getting carried away from what it meant to be,,it is risky to this board and to the owner of this board since you never know who is on the other side no matter how good you feel about yoru safety you can never be safe enough,,see to me it will take 1000 mistakes to get and even at the end im still untouchable because i operate right,,with owener of board it is different since he is responsible to what is said and done on his board

i will end on my behalf that i will swear to any goverment officials that what i say is 100% truth and i will testify under oath inaddition to naming names if needed ,,places and times too

again since it messege board i will put here the absolut facts that we are not alone and never were alone ,, please also avoid sending me questions about this subject since im not here for it,,let time put it all together ,,thanks

&feature=related

i consider those absolut and more proofs than anyother can give on a messege board ,,in addition to it being fitted to your generation which is the you tube generation where every one can see it black on white in a computer form of technology,,just one look at our vehicle into space should tell you loud and clear that we are not ready yet for what will come upon us but sure enough we are on our way in the beggining of this huge journy to our history and future in universe starting with the moon again and going to mars by 2020 to build our future as human kind in space

needles to say the agencies involved stopped transmiting to public any live view after those days,,tc 40 is the new security level in the usainorder to be able to work in this field you call ufo,,president is tc 32

thanks again for participating,,feel fre to erase it or not..
fallen angel

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #313 on: November 24, 2007, 09:55:44 PM »
gh15, i am already wearing my tin foil hat in preparedness for the day to come.

do you think they would be coming to get me? through my ip address? there is nowhere safe!! help me pls. i dont want to be a slave on planet x4-402 in the nebilus galaxy!!

HELP!

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #314 on: November 24, 2007, 09:59:33 PM »
do you think the govt or aliens will abduct our beloved ron for hosting such top secret information gh15??

oh no!! what are we to do?

THEY ARE COMING FOR RON!! DELETE THE MSGS AT ONCE!!!! GET YOUR TIN FOIL HAT READY GUYS!! PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME !!! THEY ARE COMING!!

THEY ARE COMING!!

THEY ARE COMING!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #315 on: November 24, 2007, 09:59:43 PM »
this is the last time im going to write on this thread because its getting carried away from what it meant to be,,it is risky to this board and to the owner of this board since you never know who is on the other side no matter how good you feel about yoru safety you can never be safe enough,,see to me it will take 1000 mistakes to get and even at the end im still untouchable because i operate right,,with owener of board it is different since he is responsible to what is said and done on his board

i will end on my behalf that i will swear to any goverment officials that what i say is 100% truth and i will testify under oath inaddition to naming names if needed ,,places and times too

again since it messege board i will put here the absolut facts that we are not alone and never were alone ,, please also avoid sending me questions about this subject since im not here for it,,let time put it all together ,,thanks

&feature=related

i consider those absolut and more proofs than anyother can give on a messege board ,,in addition to it being fitted to your generation which is the you tube generation where every one can see it black on white in a computer form of technology,,just one look at our vehicle into space should tell you loud and clear that we are not ready yet for what will come upon us but sure enough we are on our way in the beggining of this huge journy to our history and future in universe starting with the moon again and going to mars by 2020 to build our future as human kind in space

needles to say the agencies involved stopped transmiting to public any live view after those days,,tc 40 is the new security level in the usainorder to be able to work in this field you call ufo,,president is tc 32

thanks again for participating,,feel fre to erase it or not..

I'm being watched. If I don't show up tomorrow for my workout, please look for my sun bleached bones, somewhere in area 51, or maybe on planet X22.
a

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: November 24, 2007, 10:03:58 PM »
yo this shits scary   :o

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #317 on: November 24, 2007, 10:05:56 PM »
they are watching all our names on getbig, they are using their long grey pointy finger to point us out as i type this

you better lock your rooms tonight when you sleep guys. close the windows in case they shine their teleportation rays into your room

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #318 on: November 24, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »
Did you guys know that, there have been huge skeletons of 10 - 12 feet tall humanoids unearthed in North America.
These were earlier hybrid races. There was even one such skeleton on display in the Smithsonian Museum until it was locked away.
Indian legends tell of other tribes that once existed; giants with white skin. Believe what he's telling you.
There's much more to history than we're allowed to know right now.
TEAM REPTILIAN

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: November 24, 2007, 10:08:30 PM »
do you think the govt or aliens will abduct our beloved ron for hosting such top secret information gh15??

oh no!! what are we to do?

THEY ARE COMING FOR RON!! DELETE THE MSGS AT ONCE!!!! GET YOUR TIN FOIL HAT READY GUYS!! PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME !!! THEY ARE COMING!!

THEY ARE COMING!!

I made my tinfoil hat from the wrappers of Hersheys kisses :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: November 24, 2007, 10:14:43 PM »
What u do w/ the little paper strips in them?
There's little paper strips ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: November 24, 2007, 10:16:40 PM »
lol, did you eat them?
In all my excitement to make my foil hat........ :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #322 on: November 24, 2007, 10:22:17 PM »
Like he said, we are smaller than ants in the grand scheme of things.
Your dog looks up to you essentially as a god. His brain is not even capable of comprehending the way we live.
This relationship, exist on tiny planet earth. Your pet that looks to you as something incomprehensible.
With that bit of information, and the fact that just the size of the universe is beyond our comprehension, there are many civilisations much older and more advanced with us. Probability says so.
They have the technology to know all about us and visit us. It's the relationship of you to your dog.
Your dog is not capable of understanding how you drive him to the veterinarian.
You can't comprehend it.

And shooting stars don't change directions.
TEAM REPTILIAN

suckmymuscle

« Reply #323 on: November 24, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

"IF" being the key word.  Some of these theoretical physicists have watched too many episodes of Stargate-SG1, just like gh15!  :D

Stargate kicks ass!!!!!!!! Best show on T.V ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't doubt the power of the Ori! For them, extracting zero-point energy from vacuum and using it to open singularities that fold space and allows one to travel millions of light years instantly is trivial. They can ressurect the dead, create life at will, freeze and reverse time inside an area while keeping it unaffected outside it, materialize any object from scratch and even manufacturre pocket universes. 50 million years os science makes all of these things easy:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNO6v9eEZg

"Great holy armies shall be gathered to fight all those who embrace evil!"

"In the name of the gods ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars!"

"And we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers!"

"the power of the Ori shall be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished!"  

The Ori are so powerful and advanced that they make the Goa'uld seem like girl scouts in comparison! :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: November 24, 2007, 10:30:40 PM »
Freaks ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!