Author Topic: WHERE ARE ALL THESE MASSIVE POUNDAGE "GYMS" THAT YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT???  (Read 9478 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: WHERE ARE ALL THESE MASSIVE POUNDAGE "GYMS" THAT YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
I train in London and have been for the last 4 years or so...out of the 5/6 gyms that i've been a member of, in every single one it is a rarity to see anyone bench over 100kg (225lb)...

Admittedly none of these gyms were 'hardcore', but they weren't exactly women only either.

Loving how 'no one' is epically self-owning in this thread without even realising it.

... i'm only about 190, can rep with the 100s and am not particularly strong...I admit this guy is unusually strong but there are plenty of very strong naturals out there.

wow.

your a fucking MONSTER.

lol.

sorry pencil, but anyone who says no one benches more than 225 where they workout is the ultimate in 'self- owning'.

i suggested cap try working out in a real gym, now i think maybe you and he should just stay at Curves.

it seemingly best suits your level of 'development'.

lol.

dildo.

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: WHERE ARE ALL THESE MASSIVE POUNDAGE "GYMS" THAT YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2007, 12:31:08 PM »
315 behind the neck for reps is not an incredible feat of strength you dildo.

just because 135 makes you think your shoulders are going to pop out of joint does not mean everyone is a fat, weak wannabe such as yourself.

hope this helps.

hahahahahahhaa, ok "no one" i forgot you warm up with 315 behind the neck on your way to your top set with 600. ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2007, 01:40:38 PM »
hahahahahahhaa, ok "no one" i forgot you warm up with 315 behind the neck on your way to your top set with 600. ::)

nice try, fatty.

i know that you harbour very large insecurities about your physique, or lack thereof, judging from your constant voyeurism where it concerns other lifters.

try developing a body that you won't be inclined to use draperies to clothe yourself with and maybe you'd be a little less resentful about being fat and slovenly.

you'll always need the internet to buoy your inadaquacies of being a lard-o, but maybe you'll learn to be more comfortable in your own skin, as much of it as there is.

no need to thank me.

b

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2007, 06:00:39 PM »
Hey Onlyme, theres a website powerliftinguk.com where Andy Bolton is a mod, i take it you know who he is?
I pmed him asking about a 405lb behind the neck press, Which is common as shit in your gym!  ::)
H replied, saying its bullshit and maybe just maybe someone could do a couple reps to THE FRONT. not bnp!!!

Really did he call you stupid like I am calling you.  Way to embarrass yourself.  I never said 405 BNP was common at my gym.  Are you suffering from Goodrumism.  I said Joe Onasai did it easy then did 500 BNP live on the news.  Now, to try and redeem your stupidity, go back and mention Joe Onasai.  Also, call Gold's Gym in Honolulu around 5pm there time.  Ask for Joe or one of the powerlifters in the back and asked them if Joe did that.  Or call up the news station and see if you can get a tape.  Till then you are a moron.  But, hey you aren't alone.