Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337486 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4125 on: March 25, 2013, 06:30:43 AM »
Nonsense, I dont come here but ONLY to defend when our board is being attacked and I see lies spread. I cant stand for that

Beverast (pedarast) made a reply and I am replying to him. I wasnt talking to you or anybody else, so chill out

And lol @ the guy saying the dorian vs ronnie thread is bigger. he even went loking for a bigger thread! says it all haha

2 great champions are the only one being able to be talked about on here more then our board and GH15. says enough!

that thread was when gh 15 was on this board

people here have lost interest in him

you cannot leave this site alone

get big for the win  8)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4126 on: March 25, 2013, 06:34:48 AM »
You dont know much about logic do you?

The bold part is asking to disprove god, lol

There has NEVER been any proof GH15 is multiple people and thus disproving he IS multiple guys is simple NOT logical. Invalid question, lol

he aint nasser though

did you have to change the learning channel video

where you tried to infer it was him

T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4127 on: March 25, 2013, 07:16:49 AM »
"KENNY POWERS WAS BANNED FOR BETRAYAL AND SPYING FOR THE LONGEST TIME ON ripped.com

NO MORE KENNY POWERS ON THIS SITE

gh15 approved"

Spying, gh15 has got a good humor sense, it is very evident that gh15 is now apply85.
Bustin Ass , freedom of speech at your site is bullshit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4128 on: March 25, 2013, 07:39:58 AM »
Lol freedom of speech has NEVER been at a better position then at our board.

Its not Stalingrad like here where everybody has signed a contract to be negative and piss on anything good.

We talk, disagree, agree and things get done and work for the benefit of ALL

You guys keep saying GH is bad and not needed until 40 and test is too much if you go above 750 and such nonsense.

I noticed that the guys who come here to play with us in this thread are FAR from doing anything bodybuilding related as it can be.

There ARE some guys on here who definitely look good and know what they are doing BUT they keep quiet and let corrupt mods run rampant and delete whole threads and peoples opinions.

At our board we SPEAK and even if we disagree we always have the same goals for us: truth, knowledge, progress and end of bullshit and corruption.

you are a weasel

a snake oil salesman

you bully junior members into paying you for training them

you are lucky you are in holland you scummy piece of shit
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4129 on: March 25, 2013, 07:43:44 AM »
so you are all not that bothered on your ace board that you come on over here to defend your god

face it- any possible pro link died with nasser

now you have none

you've been taken for the kunts you are

getbig 1 gh15- minus a gazillion

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4130 on: March 25, 2013, 07:47:20 AM »
Freedom of speech my fucking ass. Saying you browse another board gets you banned, what a joke.
Listen bustinass, I figured you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but why would I come out on "your" board just to get banned and miss all the comedy gold over there? Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit, either.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4131 on: March 25, 2013, 07:58:09 AM »
You dont know much about logic do you?

The bold part is asking to disprove god, lol

There has NEVER been any proof GH15 is multiple people and thus disproving he IS multiple guys is simple NOT logical. Invalid question, lol

Hmm...no proof huh?  How about the one picture that showed straight posting for 24hrs straight?

I love how you gloss over the first three.  The bolded thing is not asking to disprove god.  Think again young lady.

I showed I was a pro with my pro card.  Really simple to do...take a pic, and remove the name.  In fact, I could do it at any point in time and put your name right next to it. 

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4132 on: March 25, 2013, 08:04:49 AM »
Now gh15 can only show his burger boy id card, that fuckin site is going down, you have banned true bodybuilders whoever raised question against god of assholes. Dont even compare your bullshit site to getbig, have you ever seen any such thing happening here, just fun and hardcore bodybuilding. Can you ask that son of the bitch apply85 to come and post here again, he will get raped.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4133 on: March 25, 2013, 08:12:42 AM »
Now gh15 can only show his burger boy id card, that fuckin site is going down, you have banned true bodybuilders whoever raised question against god of assholes. Dont even compare your bullshit site to getbig, have you ever seen any such thing happening here, just fun and hardcore bodybuilding. Can you ask that son of the bitch apply85 to come and post here again, he will get raped.

he does post here

his account on this site is method 101 this is him he is a beast
T

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #4134 on: March 25, 2013, 08:28:59 AM »

Squint at this.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4135 on: March 25, 2013, 09:46:28 AM »
Meanwhile in the nether world...

OP:

Replies:

And finally, guess the poster

hahah the guy who posted that they are making themselves look dumb was that Kenny Powers guy and he is now banned, lol...

LOL you know its pathetic when they ban someone for just simply saying that shredded wheat is making themselves look like fools and making gh15's website look retarded. Free speech obviously doesn't run in that website. Kenny is welcomed here anytime he wants to make a name and the same goes for dustin and alphamaledog..They were welcomed back as well.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4136 on: March 25, 2013, 09:53:56 AM »
he does post here

his account on this site is method 101 this is him he is a beast
lol, thanks i was looking for this pic and i cannot forget the thread where gh15 defended his primary elf. Brutal kigtropin arm development.. ha  h aha

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4137 on: March 25, 2013, 09:54:34 AM »

At our board we SPEAK and even if we disagree we always have the same goals for us: truth, knowledge, progress and end of bullshit and corruption.

So gh15 bans Kennay because he posts a message saying that homomorphic is making himself look bad? If you call that betrayal and spying, then you guys are fucking idiots.

LOL banning people cause they look at getbig. Next thing u know, they will say that dustin, Alpha, and Powers are running a drug ring and it is funneled by the IP operation, lulz

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4138 on: March 25, 2013, 10:12:32 AM »
lol get your facts straight twinks

Kenny wasnt banned because he goes to other boards. Who cares what anyone does

Kenny was banned for SPYING on our board.

How many of you girls here have gimmicks there? I know many of you have because the moment we say something it gets copied here.

lol I go out for a nice meal and I come back to here to see girls holding hands and thinking they have found something special.

Does anyone even train or do you just go to the gym and watch others so later on you can atleast somewhat understand what is being said at boards that have REAL people that look good and do train.

You HAVE seen the transformation videos correct from our members lately?  :-*

lmao at spying
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4139 on: March 25, 2013, 10:14:50 AM »
'spying'

shit just got serious

kenny and boris bereszovsky were the same person I believe and look what happened to him

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4140 on: March 25, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »
lol get your facts straight twinks

Kenny wasnt banned because he goes to other boards. Who cares what anyone does

Kenny was banned for SPYING on our board.

How many of you girls here have gimmicks there? I know many of you have because the moment we say something it gets copied here.

lol I go out for a nice meal and I come back to here to see girls holding hands and thinking they have found something special.

Does anyone even train or do you just go to the gym and watch others so later on you can atleast somewhat understand what is being said at boards that have REAL people that look good and do train.

You HAVE seen the transformation videos correct from our members lately?  :-*

spyng?? gh15 is off his fucking rocker now. hes so paranoid now that it isn't funny

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4141 on: March 25, 2013, 10:24:41 AM »
 :D
Great thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4142 on: March 25, 2013, 10:35:51 AM »
protect people from lies

top 3 olympia finisher anyone?

owner of castles?

hahahahhahahah

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4143 on: March 25, 2013, 10:41:30 AM »
You guys hang on this thread like flies to ....

Go out, have some fun, I will be here to show you the way when you come back. But only IF you are good boys otherwise it wont be much fun  :D

yes SPYING, as in not having the best interest of the boards members in any and all possible ways

This is NOT about couple of guys from either side fucking around

I come here to protect our own members from being exposed to this negativity and lies that are spread here.

If it was up to you they would still be fucking around with 2IU of generics and injecting 50mg's of tren believing they are soon to die from all the harshness.

When you have guys like Overload/Overlord (I forgot his name) and WW run the steroid section this is bound to happen. It goes top down and it can be good OR very bad.

Sadly negative things come all to easy just like dirt in a home. The only way is to keep cleaning to keep it normal otherwise the virusses take over, you get sick and you'r done.

Quality needs to be maintained and this costs hard work, dedication and willpower. Sadly most things you 3-4 guys in this thread just dont understand.

Where the fuck did you see that kind of dosages advised here ? Go to your website and rip those poor kids who come in search of legit products.
Auctions every now on and then to fill gh15's pocket. The suppliers on your shitsite have gone bad, whenever somes writes an honest review about strango products or medtech, you guys ban them. A scam site selling fake steroids. Why did ergo leave, many true bodybuilders have already left the site because of gh15.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4144 on: March 25, 2013, 10:44:58 AM »
yes SPYING, as in not having the best interest of the boards members in any and all possible ways

So cause he asked homomorphic aka Shredded Wheat aka David Kitt to quit embarassing himself and the gh15board, it is considered "not in the best interest of the board members"....

Like I said, that board has been collapsing and will only continue. The sponsors are protected their like other websites do (strango has turned to absolute sht).

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4145 on: March 25, 2013, 10:48:31 AM »
Most boards arent for the people, they are there to make money and sell crap

So your board makes money through auctions and supplier fees and personal training fees, and yes you do sell crap such as personal training. Why someone would need a personal trainer who they will never meet blows my fucking mind.

Not to mention that Strango's products are shit now

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4146 on: March 25, 2013, 10:55:00 AM »
So cause he asked homomorphic aka Shredded Wheat aka David Kitt to quit embarassing himself and the gh15board, it is considered "not in the best interest of the board members"....

Like I said, that board has been collapsing and will only continue. The sponsors are protected their like other websites do (strango has turned to absolute sht).

bustedass avoiding this reply like the plague.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4147 on: March 25, 2013, 11:04:44 AM »
lol well for one YOU need some serious personal coaching

Not in the physical field, but in the mental department but I cant help you with that sorry, lol

And the other nonsense I just answered above so go and read

hows the superdrol promotion going
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4148 on: March 25, 2013, 11:09:33 AM »
Kenny Powers has always been a great bro who I've exchanged PM's with for a long time now. Plus his username is from an awesome tv show. Ron needs to approve his account here as I know he tried to sign up a long time ago

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4149 on: March 25, 2013, 11:09:55 AM »
I had a talk with LOJ yesterday and I recommended He ban all members who registered during April 2012. There is no reason for them to stay there, most of them are GB scam, and LOJ forums have too many applicants to start with.....I think they are now @6000 members and over 3000 waiting approval. So I suggested to ban all suspecious 'April 2012 members'.  

Thank me later :)

I told you I was top circle.......This is my present for GB LMAO.

Hugs and Kisses,

Your friend,
Holomorphic.