Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 336971 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5050 on: April 04, 2013, 04:22:39 PM »
Yes.

Getbig MADE GH15.....he owes this forum everything.

For some reason he thinks he made Getbig. What an idiot.

These other guys are allowed to post on here. Not very fair. I can't understand why people would enslave themselves to an internet overlord when the very nature of the internet means you can be anything you want to be. Damn, to escape from reality into cyber-servitude is a total surrender.
O

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5051 on: April 04, 2013, 05:36:19 PM »
bigmc info thread is back including a sidelong meltdown by the man himself  ::) ::)

Another one of his moderators humiliated in public. Will you get a pay cut for this insolence, LEAN82?

lmao.

someone copy and paste gh15's meltdown without posting bigmc's info in here.

i want to have a good laugh

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5052 on: April 04, 2013, 05:38:59 PM »

First of all, according to you guys I am NOT Lean82, so who exactly are you speaking to?

Secondly, if I were Lean82 why would I be humiliated? Apparently Lean82 made a call, and gh 15 overruled it.

Pay cut for this insolence??
Insolent - Adjective
1. Showing a rude or arrogant lack of respect.
2. Presumptuous and insulting in manner or speech; arrogant.
3. Audaciously rude or disrespectful; impertinent.

What was done by Lean82 was none of the above. How about you freshen up on your vocabulary and definitions?

Oh, so Lean82 did something contrary to what gh 15 had desired and yet why hasn't gh 15 kicked him out and thrown him to the dogs??

Exactly. I am NOT nor will I ever be a getbigger.
How ironic though. You say that people are penalized at gh 15. org for asking questions like "why", and yet apparently that is exactly what you do here.
Difference is, over there the "leadership" controls what is allowed, here getbiggers control it... like when we kicked gh15 off this board.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5053 on: April 04, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »
Hey everyone,

I just got home and wanted to stop by this thread and say hello.

I hope everyone has been having a good time.

Lovingly yours,
"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5054 on: April 04, 2013, 05:41:28 PM »
Difference is, over there the "leadership" controls what is allowed, here getbiggers control it... like when we kicked gh15 off this board.
Agreed. Face it, Your "god" was just another poster here.  He is a well known gimmick. I guarantee that. He is also fluent in english.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #5055 on: April 04, 2013, 05:41:53 PM »
lmao.

someone copy and paste gh15's meltdown without posting bigmc's info in here.

i want to have a good laugh

probably a bunch of crap about how gb is all ip scammers and then some shit about kigs, then continuing onto a section on how gbers are all liars and how he will eradicate 'the dyiingg bord,,,' with his omnipotent godly essence oh and then a final paragraph on how he will find the magikigs and save bbing from the corruption and lying. followed closely by an overwhelming wave of cock sucking and angus licking responses from his enthusedly brainwashed servants.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5056 on: April 04, 2013, 05:43:07 PM »
Hey everyone,

I just got home and wanted to stop by this thread and say hello.

I hope everyone has been having a good time.

Lovingly yours,
"1"
Lol, I'm sure this thread has brought you some entertainment in the last 24 hours. I respect your neutrality, but I hope you keep Getbig's interests at heart.

dustin

« Reply #5057 on: April 04, 2013, 05:50:00 PM »
I'm glad that lean's fitting right in. You guys should hear his power lifting stories. They're awesome. 8)

BTW, it looks like we're all going to be here for a while so I was thinking of doing a coffee run. Does anyone need cream or Kigtropins for their coffee?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5058 on: April 04, 2013, 05:51:18 PM »
I'm glad that lean's fitting right in. You guys should hear his power lifting stories. They're awesome. 8)

yeah I am still dying for the story of how he went from being a black kneegur to being a white kneegur.

::)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5059 on: April 04, 2013, 05:52:43 PM »
LOL...Also take a look at this bustedass and lean82..Another thing you god changed his mind about once he learned he could make money from prosource and selling bunk HG hgh...

Re: pm question answerd

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 04:00:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: whitewidow on December 04, 2011, 03:47:12 AM

Nordic is more worried about making money. why would he sell mexican gear for so many years? and then that stallion labs ugl mexican. the guy just likes making money. if he really cared about the consumer he wouldnt of sold mexican gear for years he would of sold human grade amps. same goes with his HGH anything he can make the most off of and offer the best deals on. he's in it for money like almost everybody. some of it might be good but in the end its all about making money. sure he works fast and emails back fast but like you said he is a business man. at the end of the day its about money. I knew nordic before he even sold HGH. he was just a Qulity Vet salesman. then after gear grinder he started selling stallion labs. then he started selling blue tops right around the stallion labs time and didn't mess with gear to much after he got into HGH sales.He had good luck selling HGH because he sold it so cheap in bulk.and like you said worked fast. wasn't the best HGH but people bought it and got it quick and it worked OK so thats how he got big into HGH. selling cheap blue tops he was getting in bulk for 50$ a kit.good hustler I'll give him that

wrong ,, you have no clue,, nordic care gretly about product quality ,, he known to kick the ass of fellass who dont work hard for him but also! fellas who fuck up with product,, thats why he is so known and so sucesful among bodybuild cult ,, he doesnt play around ,, he has very good contacts who work quietly and effectivly to bring good product,, this is fact and for many years much MUCH longer than euroman,,much longer!
the nordic gh in all its forms from thanktropin to blue top nd is very good,, it is VERY GOOD gh ,, infact a top elf of me is on novotropin and praise it like there is no tomorow how much that fella praise it say he has teeth pain like when he was growing up ,,saying the gh is very good

you can ot put such a good supllier under bad light,, this is unacceptable ,,ask anyone around cult ,, nordic is god ,, absolit god ,, no arguments god ,, and the ones who argued him found very fast that its not a good move,, ask mutent,, you cant just balonie around when you have somoene who doesnt lie ,, AND NORDIC DOES NOT LIE WHEN HE SAY 97% PURITY HE MEAN IT ,, WHEN HE SAY 94 % PURITY HE MEAN IT ,, WHEN HE SAY THE HGH IS DONE IN FACTORY HE MEAN! IT ,, WHEN HE SAY HGH HAS NITROGEN AND VACCUM DOESNT MEAN BALONIE HE MEAN IT! it is all truth ! the fella doenst lie his reputattion is prety much unmatched internationaly by anyone

gh15 approved

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5060 on: April 04, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
Mark my words, information is being gathered as we speak. Gh15 is setting himself up for an all-time owning. Gh15 is a well known, veteran Getbig member.  I'm holding my cards  :D 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5061 on: April 04, 2013, 05:59:04 PM »
Please address this.  There is no anger, malice, or bite to this.  Purely calm and respectful.  Does it, or does it not, seem rather hypocritical for this entity to not want "the stench of GetBig" on that board yet will allow various members to continue to come over here (Read: BustinRhymes, Droopytits23) and start shit?  Someone from here goes over there and does the same thing and will no doubt be banned instantly.  Your mods and "jedis" over there aren't just regular posters.  They should be held to a different and higher standard being that they also have special "posting" privileges.

For the most part you are respectful and can engage in intelligent conversation (I will say the same thing about myself), but those other two just come over to start trash talking.  I would personally love it if Ron banned them as a show of power.

I was on Mayhem at the time of the big war.  I fought in that war.  I lost many a comrade.  I hope the same doesn't happen with this.  Chiro can still be drafted...I can't.  Thank god.  When you and Wes were kids, did you guys use the pony express to have your 'message board' wars?   ;D

No, not at all. Who comes over to you is quite difference then where else they may to go to. Say, I have a KKK club and one of my members goes to a Baptist church that it primarily black. I may not care or I man not even like it but it's quite different than if a Black member of that church came to our meetings.

And it is true that if someone from here goes over to gh15 org and starts trashing our board and gh15 the will be banned. But for first of all I've always been a member of this board since 2002. I never left. Just because I post somewhere else it doesn't mean I left here. I belong to various that I post on intermittently. I use to post of NHBgear almost exclusively now not nearly as much. I still consider myself a member there. I never post, and have no desire to post, on IronAge. And that was one of the first bodybuilding boards I went on and my main board and how I learned about GetBig. I don't consider myself a member there anymore. But, yes, no matter how much hand waving I do there is a double standard.

And as I mentioned before, any of you are free to register and post on our board as long as it's under a different name and you don't bring any balonie on our board. GetBig is a pretyy loose board and the Mods pretty much don't do anything. No other bodybuilding board I know of exists where you can get aways with the stuff that goes on here. Unfettered freedom of speech has it's merits but things can get out of hand. For me it just got a bit too much. I like a little order and decorum.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5062 on: April 04, 2013, 06:04:36 PM »
No, not at all. Who comes over to you is quite difference then where else they may to go to. Say, I have a KKK club and one of my members goes to a Baptist church that it primarily black. I may not care or I man not even like it but it's quite different than if a Black member of that church came to our meetings.

And it is true that if someone from here goes over to gh15 org and starts trashing our board and gh15 the will be banned. But for first of all I've always been a member of this board since 2002. I never left. Just because I post somewhere else it doesn't mean I left here. I belong to various that I post on intermittently. I use to post of NHBgear almost exclusively now not nearly as much. I still consider myself a member there. I never post, and have no desire to post, on IronAge. And that was one of the first bodybuilding boards I went on and my main board and how I learned about GetBig. I don't consider myself a member there anymore. But, yes, no matter how much hand waving I do there is a double standard.

And as I mentioned before, any of you are free to register and post on our board as long as it's under a different name and you don't bring any balonie on our board. GetBig is a pretyy loose board and the Mods pretty much don't do anything. No other bodybuilding board I know of exists where you can get aways with the stuff that goes on here. Unfettered freedom of speech has it's merits but things can get out of hand. For me it just got a bit too much. I like a little order and decorum.  
So you promote gimmicks?  Why can't people register under thier preferred name? Many people are known across multiple boards under one handle. Balonie? Do you repeat everything like a parrot? Or are you the captain?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5063 on: April 04, 2013, 06:29:56 PM »
. I like a little order and decorum.  
Translated = I enjoy being fucked like a turtle on it's back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5064 on: April 04, 2013, 06:35:07 PM »

lol..the imagery..  ;D

Sorry Pell..
O

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5065 on: April 04, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »
Question for Wellius.....

I got banned specifically for calling out GH on his claims that Ron was begging him to come back here. That is a complete lie and Ron will attest to that.

I was not rude about it.

What do you think about that. Do you think it was fair that I got banned because I called the Lion of Judah out on a lie?

Dear, why do you toy with my fragile heart this way? Don't you remember that I answered this question? Must you continue to torment me?

Remember that other little thread that I made an appearance midway through? You know, the 300 page one? I said unequivocally that I did not think you should have been banned. I said I've always thought you were a quality poster. I think you have a sharp wit and know how to mix it up without getting overly crass. I already said in my last post to you that I wish you would start posting on our board. That's how I know you are a woman, though others doubt that.  The way you keep dredging up the past, rehashing it over and over again. Like the effeminate White Widow who keeps bringing up the same points over and over again. Issues that I have freely admitted to in minute detail. Yet he still cries out, "Tell me I'm right! Tell me you said that! I want/need to hear it again. Tell me the story about the tracking device. Admit about Spike. Say it again. Say it again." Like you,the womanly 5'4" WhiteWidow, with the petite hands, just wants to hear it over and over again.

Why do women try and insist that men grovel for them then despise them for doing so? Are you "testing"me?  

gh15 says some things that I just take with a grain of salt. He's a very impulsive, impatient and a quick to anger kind of guy. But I believe he has a good heart and is trying to make a real positive difference in the world. When he says things like that I don't mull over it and get preoccupied with it. I figure it's some guy impersonating Ron trying to play some game with gh15. He's a target and he gets so many hits that it's impossible to know what is what. So I just read and listen and leave it at that. There's no point in arguing or insulting him or calling him a loonateek in public. You can't embarrass him in public. Like every good leader you have to make it deadly clear that in the end you are in charge. You have the last word. So to gratuitously pick fights with him is asking for trouble. When I see he is getting mad and taking things personal I ask myself is it worth it? If it is I'll PM him. Things have gotten very heated between us in PMs. But he knows in the end I believe in him and what he stands for and only want what is best even if I may be wrong or he is wrong. But how things are conducted in public is different. That's one of the things that has been lost or blurred in our society and culture. The distinction between public and private behavior. People somehow think it's better and more "real" to air every sordid and even perverse detail about their life and bring it out in the open. It always astounds me how I will be near someone talking on their cell listening to some very personal and private details about their life and they are just oblivious to those around them. It's not that they don't care that you are listening. It's more like to them you're just not even there. It's a sort of malignant narcissism, a noxious preoccupation with one's self, everything is about them and nobody else exists or matters.

So, again, to make matters crystal clear, I don't think you should have been banned.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5066 on: April 04, 2013, 07:12:00 PM »

Everything. Everything is just talking shit, making fun, and a few cheap laughs. Seriously, are you ever a normal human being that behaves like an adult or is life one big joke? More and more, and I know this accusation gets tossed around a lot of times around here, but the more I listen to you you sound like someone who really has been messed around with, like you were molested as a child due to everything revolving around sexual imagery usually gay imagery, and your only escape and to maintain some semblance of sanity is just to consider everything in life a joke.

There is nobody on this board that comes even remotely close to your preoccupation with perverse sexual themes.

Who hurt you?

** Cue another childish remarked laced with sexual imagery **

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5067 on: April 04, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »

Dear, why do you toy with my fragile heart this way? Don't you remember that I answered this question? Must you continue to torment me?

Remember that other little thread that I made an appearance midway through? You know, the 300 page one? I said unequivocally that I did not think you should have been banned. I said I've always thought you were a quality poster. I think you have a sharp wit and know how to mix it up without getting overly crass. I already said in my last post to you that I wish you would start posting on our board. That's how I know you are a woman, though others doubt that.  The way you keep dredging up the past, rehashing it over and over again. Like the effeminate White Widow who keeps bringing up the same points over and over again. Issues that I have freely admitted to in minute detail. Yet he still cries out, "Tell me I'm right! Tell me you said that! I want/need to hear it again. Tell me the story about the tracking device. Admit about Spike. Say it again. Say it again." Like you,the womanly 5'4" WhiteWidow, with the petite hands, just wants to hear it over and over again.

Why do women try and insist that men grovel for them then despise them for doing so? Are you "testing"me?  

gh15 says some things that I just take with a grain of salt. He's a very impulsive, impatient and a quick to anger kind of guy. But I believe he has a good heart and is trying to make a real positive difference in the world. When he says things like that I don't mull over it and get preoccupied with it. I figure it's some guy impersonating Ron trying to play some game with gh15. He's a target and he gets so many hits that it's impossible to know what is what. So I just read and listen and leave it at that. There's no point in arguing or insulting him or calling him a loonateek in public. You can't embarrass him in public. Like every good leader you have to make it deadly clear that in the end you are in charge. You have the last word. So to gratuitously pick fights with him is asking for trouble. When I see he is getting mad and taking things personal I ask myself is it worth it? If it is I'll PM him. Things have gotten very heated between us in PMs. But he knows in the end I believe in him and what he stands for and only want what is best even if I may be wrong or he is wrong. But how things are conducted in public is different. That's one of the things that has been lost or blurred in our society and culture. The distinction between public and private behavior. People somehow think it's better and more "real" to air every sordid and even perverse detail about their life and bring it out in the open. It always astounds me how I will be near someone talking on their cell listening to some very personal and private details about their life and they are just oblivious to those around them. It's not that they don't care that you are listening. It's more like to them you're just not even there. It's a sort of malignant narcissism, a noxious preoccupation with one's self, everything is about them and nobody else exists or matters.

So, again, to make matters crystal clear, I don't think you should have been banned.

You are a dumb turtle. It's a dude.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5068 on: April 04, 2013, 07:22:03 PM »
Lol, I'm sure this thread has brought you some entertainment in the last 24 hours. I respect your neutrality, but I hope you keep Getbig's interests at heart.

That goes without saying...

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5069 on: April 04, 2013, 07:22:14 PM »
Everything. Everything is just talking shit, making fun, and a few cheap laughs. Seriously, are you ever a normal human being that behaves like an adult or is life one big joke? More and more, and I know this accusation gets tossed around a lot of times around here, but the more I listen to you you sound like someone who really has been messed around with, like you were molested as a child due to everything revolving around sexual imagery usually gay imagery, and your only escape and to maintain some semblance of sanity is just to consider everything in life a joke.

There is nobody on this board that comes even remotely close to your preoccupation with perverse sexual themes.

Who hurt you?

** Cue another childish remarked laced with sexual imagery **
Really? Stfu. Now you accuse people of being molested? Please leave forever. You have a false sense of worth on here. You died(on Getbig) when Keith died.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5070 on: April 04, 2013, 07:28:31 PM »

Yup. I literally have no idea why these fools have so much conviction for something so obviously false. Ok, Lean is getting paid to do this, that's fair play to him he's just 'doing his job' and he's always been a gh15 suck ass because gh15's supposed miracles methods helped to turn him from a fat out of shape tub of shit into something worth looking at.

But really, if you break down the 'gh15 principles' its just using gear in an intelligent manner according to each drug's different effects on ones body. If you know what each drug does, anyone can craft a 'gh15 style cycle'. It's just logical sense based on known facts and outcomes of using X or Y drug. I've said it many times on gh15 board itself- creating a blast geared toward one's goal is just a simple process of plugging in X and Y and getting Z; it's just a simple mathematical equation in essence. This is why I would never fall into the trap of paying for coaching- anyone with half a brain can figure this stuff out. Hindsight's 20/20, and you don't have to be an ex pro bodybuilder to figure out how to get in shape.

That's pretty funny coming from you.

And you say the above, but apparently less than a year ago you were a complete natty, yet here are you telling us about the simplicity of hormone use.

I was natural when I joined this site. Read it for a few days and I was convinced that gear is the way forward.
Won't be long bro ;) Pinnings easy, and the results are well worth the money and tiny amount of extra pain.

So you mock me for looking like shit and then "finding" gh 15 and suddenly looking halfway decent, yet you yourself below say that you were in the EXACT same boat before you found gh 15.

I'm glad I found this site when I did, otherwise I'd be playing with gym rat dosages and most likely look like shit. Instead I'm sitting here semi-cruising on 700 test and taking a week off the gym for a well deserved break, all with the knowledge that next week I'll be back in action and won't have lost a single oz of muscle.

I eat whatever as well tbh. I'm cruising though. No GH. just some Test E.

Dunno why I don't get fat or bloated. Just look fuller the more I eat.
^^^^^
So back then on gh 15.org you ate whatever you wanted to and didn't get fat or bloated, just fuller, but then suddenly when you are no longer on gh 15.org THIS is what you have to say...

lol i tried his diet ideas for a couple months gained size but didnt look that great.

What were you saying here?
Put your trust in gh15, and watch your physique dreams come true.

Thats all I have to say on that. He does not lie, and his intentions are truly for the best; he loves bodybuilding and it pains him to see the corruption and greed that has infested it. This is just the beginning; one day the truth will be spoken by all, and not just a select few. Do your part by speaking nothing but the truth to those interested or intelligent enough to listen. The rest? The rest are missing out. So fuck em'. Let them stagnate in mediocrity.

Come again? You LEARNED something from gh 15 and that board? I thought it was all just simple deduction...

And here you are below once again praising gh 15 and using his idiodic language (filt) in regards to GB. So what happened between Nov 2012 and April 2013 to make you go from gh 15 soldier to anyone that follows his ideas is an ass kisser?  ???

Really. Happy thanksgiving guys. I joined this board back when it first started when I heard about it lurking on GB(filt). Joined immediately as I knew this was the way forward. I have learned an insane amount about training and diet and drugs here. spam has made all the difference to me and has allowed me to progress far past where I thought I could go and I am NOT done growing yet. I have met some great guys on this board as well and I can say that I call many of them friend; something I don't say lightly.

So thank you everyone here, for making this board not only a great board, but also the BEST board in the bodybuilding and fitness world.

Today I am thankful for amazing friends, loving and supportive family, the financial ability to pursue my bodybuilding ambitions and I cannot forget gh15 himself for spending so much time and energy creating what will be and already is in my mind, an institution the likes of which has never been seen before. Without him, and the efforts of admin and all the mods and elfs behind the scenes we'd never have made it this far. So thank you!

And I'll leave you with this nugget:

Well Mod status was a pleasant surprise this morning to wake up to. Thank you to gh15, and the rest of the Mods. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have, happy to help. Also, if you want to do your part for gh15, get onto other boards and spread the word- the truth resides here at spam!

Ok, so after reading all of that, you have audacity to say that I'M a gh 15 kiss ass??  :P

Next time you want to come at me, why don't you think back to just a few short months ago and what you were saying and doing.  :-*

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5071 on: April 04, 2013, 07:31:13 PM »
That's pretty funny coming from you.

And you say the above, but apparently less than a year ago you were a complete natty, yet here are you telling us about the simplicity of hormone use.
You say the above, but apparently less than a year ago you were completely natty...
So back then on gh 15.org you ate whatever you wanted to and didn't get fat or bloated, just fuller, but then suddenly when you are no longer on gh 15.org THIS is what you have to say...
What were you saying here?
Come again? You LEARNED something from gh 15 and that board? I thought it was all just simple deduction...
And I'll leave you with this nugget:
Ok, so after reading all of that, you have audacity to say that I'M a gh 15 kiss ass??  :P

Next time you want to come at me, why don't you think back to just a few short months ago and what you were saying and doing.  :-*
Why are you telling us this shit? Most of us could care less about what happens on that board. Stop using Getbig for advertising.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5072 on: April 04, 2013, 07:35:31 PM »
Why are you telling us this shit? Most of us could care less about what happens on that board. Stop using Getbig for advertising.

I was speaking to Red aka Red29.

I was not advertising the site. Learn to read and comprehend.

But if I were to advertise the site here and you, your mods, or Ron don't like then simply ban me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5073 on: April 04, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »
I was speaking to Red aka Red29.

I was not advertising gh 15. org. Learn to read and comprehend.

But if I were to advertise gh 15.org here and you, your mods, or Ron don't like then simply ban me.
How many times are you going to say the website?

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5074 on: April 04, 2013, 07:45:21 PM »
How many times are you going to say the website?

Valid point. Edited my post.

It's not as if everyone in this thread doesn't already know what the site is.  ::)

It's funny though that in the act of quoting my post you only further served to advertise that site.