Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337603 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5075 on: April 04, 2013, 07:51:52 PM »
Everything. Everything is just talking shit, making fun, and a few cheap laughs. Seriously, are you ever a normal human being that behaves like an adult or is life one big joke? More and more, and I know this accusation gets tossed around a lot of times around here, but the more I listen to you you sound like someone who really has been messed around with, like you were molested as a child due to everything revolving around sexual imagery usually gay imagery, and your only escape and to maintain some semblance of sanity is just to consider everything in life a joke.

There is nobody on this board that comes even remotely close to your preoccupation with perverse sexual themes.

Who hurt you?

** Cue another childish remarked laced with sexual imagery **
Oh my wrinkly, old, drug addicted octoroon....yes, everything 100% of the time is a joke. I am always smiling. :)

Too bad the same can't be said for your miserable old, saggy, scar tissued ass. :D

Lean82/dre23....how do you feel knowing that you are encouraging teenage boys to abuse bathtub drugs so that they can replicate your size/strength?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5076 on: April 04, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »
Oh my wrinkly, old, drug addicted octoroon....yes, everything 100% of the time is a joke. I am always smiling. :)

Too bad the same can't be said for your miserable old, saggy, scar tissued ass. :D

Lean82/dre23....how do you feel knowing that you are encouraging teenage boys to abuse bathtub drugs so that they can replicate your size/strength?

Who is Lean82??

I, dre23 am simply a fat, black, powerlifting, slob who is fooling around on getbig, right? I thought that we had already established that. Please make up your mind.

But if I did have a platform to speak about hormones, I would highly suggest and recommend that they would only be used by adults.

If you go to the gh15 board for actual real bodybuilding content, WELL, YOUR PHYSIQUE SURE AS HELL SHOWS IT, one look at you and I no one will want to go to the board you are on,...

Wake the fuck up bro, don't you get it, you are fat as fuck, you are at the BOTTOM of the barrel, the embarrassment, the ugly duckling, the leftovers. You bring nothing to the table cause you are so fat, there is no credibility with you. You don't belong to any board, why are you here or there, go to the gym get in shape then come represent. Stop embarrassing yourself, have you no shame. WTF

Here is the problem you just can't grasp cause you are too dumb; The beginner that has never touched a weight that comes on these boards looking for ways of obtaining a new physique does not want to look like you, in fact if he knew you were the one giving out advise he would laugh and never come back to the forum,... you see,... you are more of a hindrance then a help, stop shaming yourself and stop posting anywhere that has to do with fitness, bodybuilding etc until you're in shape, where is your dignity brother.

And as OTH so eloquently pointed out above, I am the fat as fuck, bottom of the barrel embarrassment with no credibility, and thus the beginner does not want to look like me and even laughs at me and never comes back!!

So apparently, according to your board's highly esteemed member OneTimeHard (lol, I said "member"...and his name has the word "hard" in it  :-* ) I have no pull to encourage teenage boys one way or the other because they are immediately repulsed by me and run in the opposite direction.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #5077 on: April 04, 2013, 08:26:29 PM »
I was speaking to Red aka Red29.

I was not advertising the site. Learn to read and comprehend.

But if I were to advertise the site here and you, your mods, or Ron don't like then simply ban me.

lol u took the time to actually find all that crap from what over 2000 posts i made.. sad

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5078 on: April 04, 2013, 08:30:44 PM »
lol u took the time to actually find all that crap from what over 2000 posts i made.. sad

Only took about 10 minutes. It was all on your most recent posts. You kissed a lot of ass before you left.
I personally never had a problem with you and thought we were cool, so it was surprising to see you come here and flip the script.

But yes, I took the time to find all of that crap. Now do you care to address that crap that I posted?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #5079 on: April 04, 2013, 08:47:05 PM »

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #5080 on: April 04, 2013, 08:57:59 PM »
Only took about 10 minutes. It was all on your most recent posts. You kissed a lot of ass before you left.
I personally never had a problem with you and thought we were cool, so it was surprising to see you come here and flip the script.

But yes, I took the time to find all of that crap. Now do you care to address that crap that I posted?

oh and he plays the guilt card  ::)

i like you lean, your a cool guy, but you sold out so hard. everyone knows that to get anywhere on gh15 (ie to be a mod or wiz) u gotta suck up. its just the name of the game- i wanted to be a mod solely to HELP others achieve their goals, as i genuinely do enjoy helping others- look thur my posts and PM's if you dont believe me. im not sure if hes still on the board, but i spent HOURS literally helping one member in particular with his first cycle. i hope you havent forgot our PMs back and forth about various drugs you had yet to try that i had, because i havent, and i must say you are a good guy really with a cool story, but i lost major respect for you when you got into the whole press secretary thing. so yes i sucked up a good bit, but really it was just to stay relevent. in the end, i got very disillusioned with bbing in general ( i ceased all training and dieting for an entire month after i left gh15 which i had NEVER done before in my training history which has always been insanely consistent) and said im outta here this place isnt good for me inside or out. i can make a switch like that, easily. i dont even have to think about it. most cant and i realise and respect that.

if i had said what i really thought i woulda been banned straight up. lets face it- gh15 is just a big drug connect. thats the main draw. post a bunch of stuff, get wizard, order gear. simple. you dont really need to be a member of the site to learn how to use the drugs as all of the important posts he made are in a blogspot blog.  yeah, ill admit i was starstruck by the changes i was seeing- what noobie gear user isnt enthusiastic though? right now im 100% clean, and i look 10x better than i did on that board; i actually look healthy and still have most of the muscle i had before and am MUCH leaner. so yes, ill never deny i learned a lot on gh15, but is it the right stuff to learn? yes and no. i learned to apply drugs to bring about a change in my physique which in hindsight is actually very simple as i stated before. but what i and MANY on that board failed to recognise is the importance of diet. i have had a grand total of 100g of carbs today, and today is leg day for me. i look my all time best right now. ive learned a hell of a lot lean, but gh15 is a drug board not a bodybuilding board. you can argue philosophy all day, but the fact of the matter is that gh15 is all about drugs. hindsight realy is 20/20 and i realise that now more than anytime. you can say bbing is all drugs, or you can say its all diet, or all training, or whatever. but really, it is whatver gets the job done for you and only you. more than one way to skin a cat.

i meant no offense to you personally, as i know it is your 'job' to be gh15's lackey, and i got a bit bitter if im honest since i thought you were smarter than that. i can get passionate about things as can anyone, so i mean no offense to you as i do like you as a person. hope this clears stuff up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5081 on: April 04, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »
oh and he plays the guilt card  ::)

i like you lean, your a cool guy, but you sold out so hard. everyone knows that to get anywhere on gh15 (ie to be a mod or wiz) u gotta suck up. its just the name of the game- i wanted to be a mod solely to HELP others achieve their goals, as i genuinely do enjoy helping others- look thur my posts and PM's if you dont believe me. im not sure if hes still on the board, but i spent HOURS literally helping one member in particular with his first cycle. i hope you havent forgot our PMs back and forth about various drugs you had yet to try that i had, because i havent, and i must say you are a good guy really with a cool story, but i lost major respect for you when you got into the whole press secretary thing. so yes i sucked up a good bit, but really it was just to stay relevent. in the end, i got very disillusioned with bbing in general ( i ceased all training and dieting for an entire month after i left gh15 which i had NEVER done before in my training history which has always been insanely consistent) and said im outta here this place isnt good for me inside or out. i can make a switch like that, easily. i dont even have to think about it. most cant and i realise and respect that.

if i had said what i really thought i woulda been banned straight up. lets face it- gh15 is just a big drug connect. thats the main draw. post a bunch of stuff, get wizard, order gear. simple. you dont really need to be a member of the site to learn how to use the drugs as all of the important posts he made are in a blogspot blog.  yeah, ill admit i was starstruck by the changes i was seeing- what noobie gear user isnt enthusiastic though? right now im 100% clean, and i look 10x better than i did on that board; i actually look healthy and still have most of the muscle i had before and am MUCH leaner. so yes, ill never deny i learned a lot on gh15, but is it the right stuff to learn? yes and no. i learned to apply drugs to bring about a change in my physique which in hindsight is actually very simple as i stated before. but what i and MANY on that board failed to recognise is the importance of diet. i have had a grand total of 100g of carbs today, and today is leg day for me. i look my all time best right now. ive learned a hell of a lot lean, but gh15 is a drug board not a bodybuilding board. you can argue philosophy all day, but the fact of the matter is that gh15 is all about drugs. hindsight realy is 20/20 and i realise that now more than anytime. you can say bbing is all drugs, or you can say its all diet, or all training, or whatever. but really, it is whatver gets the job done for you and only you. more than one way to skin a cat.

i meant no offense to you personally, as i know it is your 'job' to be gh15's lackey, and i got a bit bitter if im honest since i thought you were smarter than that. i can get passionate about things as can anyone, so i mean no offense to you as i do like you as a person. hope this clears stuff up.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #5082 on: April 04, 2013, 09:01:51 PM »
and lean. dont even try and say that using steroids is hard. once you learn what the drugs do, and the doses that they work best at, its easy to put together a blast for any goal you might have. i invite you to test me :)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #5083 on: April 04, 2013, 09:06:07 PM »

big red
smashing
dre23

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5084 on: April 04, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »
Andre from Colombus, Ohio/ aka Lean82/ aka Dre23/ aka Michael Jackson jr

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5085 on: April 04, 2013, 11:19:13 PM »

Well, then by extension you are just one big joke. So quit asking us questions and acting like you matter. Just sit there musing about all the gay imagery that fills your mind and smiling like a retard.

And again, any time you want to match physiques and have a neutral board judge and whoever loses leaves this site forever being it on. This is one ongoing challenge that you ALWAYS back down from and make excuses and claim "you have nothing to prove". And you are the one that ALWAYS brings up physique criticisms and insults. Call me anything you want but pics don't lie. I am lean and in shape and you are simply fat. If we were both walking on the beach it would be obvious to everyone that I train whereas no one would have ever thought you had step into a gym.

Compare this to your flabby shapeless cankles. No comparison. Pics don't lie.

Now that is a provable fact.

Pellius = Won

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5086 on: April 04, 2013, 11:35:20 PM »

So Red, we're you lying when you said those flattering things about gh15? I mean, we have it in black and white and according to this board's reasoning that is infallible proof. Or are you lying now?
Which is it?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5087 on: April 04, 2013, 11:40:42 PM »
is there "ignore function" on this forum, so i dont have to scroll through dre23 and pellius essays-ramblkings?

Yes, please use it.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5088 on: April 05, 2013, 12:14:04 AM »
Well, then by extension you are just one big joke. So quit asking us questions and acting like you matter. Just sit there musing about all the gay imagery that fills your mind and smiling like a retard.

And again, any time you want to match physiques and have a neutral board judge and whoever loses leaves this site forever being it on. This is one ongoing challenge that you ALWAYS back down from and make excuses and claim "you have nothing to prove". Call me anything you want but pics don't lie. I am lean and in shape and you are simply fat. If we were both walking on the beach it would be obvious to everyone that I train whereas no one would have ever thought you had step into a gym.

Pellius = Won

Just woke up, good looking arms there pelius very vascular but not as hazbin's arms.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5089 on: April 05, 2013, 01:11:33 AM »
gh 15 showing his class putting my info back up

pity he hasnt got the back bone to do anything about it
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5090 on: April 05, 2013, 01:33:50 AM »
gh 15 showing his class putting my info back up

pity he hasnt got the back bone to do anything about it

Hey crybaby, I thought you said that wasn't your info. Is any of that private information? Who put that up on the net?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5091 on: April 05, 2013, 01:34:41 AM »
Just woke up, good looking arms there pelius very vascular but not as hazbin's arms.

As always, if you think you can do better lets see it.

I won't be holding my breath.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #5092 on: April 05, 2013, 01:50:16 AM »

And again, any time you want to match physiques and have a neutral board judge and whoever loses leaves this site forever being it on. This is one ongoing challenge that you ALWAYS back down from and make excuses and claim "you have nothing to prove". And you are the one that ALWAYS brings up physique criticisms and insults. Call me anything you want but pics don't lie. I am lean and in shape and you are simply fat. If we were both walking on the beach it would be obvious to everyone that I train whereas no one would have ever thought you had step into a gym.

Pellius = Won

have you always been this lean pellius?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5093 on: April 05, 2013, 02:16:19 AM »
Hey crybaby, I thought you said that wasn't your info. Is any of that private information? Who put that up on the net?

;D at crybaby

your boss is the biggest cry baby on the net

i own his mind
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #5094 on: April 05, 2013, 02:17:04 AM »
;D at crybaby

i own his mind

You are wrong. All of Getbig owns his mind. This site owns his thoughts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5095 on: April 05, 2013, 03:17:18 AM »
have you always been this lean pellius?

Pretty much. Natural ecto.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5096 on: April 05, 2013, 03:22:18 AM »
;D at crybaby

i own his mind

I, agree. It is funny isn't it? You who try to put out this persona of a big tough guy with your balding head, wife beater, and tats always crying about pics that you claim are not yours. Following around an internet entity that you claim is not real. Worrying and whining about threats that you say will never happen.

That is funny. Keep being funny.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5097 on: April 05, 2013, 03:23:53 AM »
You are wrong. All of Getbig owns his mind. This site owns his thoughts.

What no response to the two thoughtful essays I wrote for you?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5098 on: April 05, 2013, 03:24:43 AM »
I, agree. It is funny isn't it? You who try to put out this persona of a big tough guy with your balding head, wife beater, and tats always crying about pics that you claim are not yours. Following around an internet entity that you claim is not real. Worrying and whining about threats that you say will never happen.

That is funny. Keep being funny.

;D

so you think its ok to put pics of peoples wives and kids on a forum and to threaten them

T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5099 on: April 05, 2013, 03:56:31 AM »
;D

so you think its ok to put pics of peoples wives and kids on a forum and to threaten them

Are there tears in your eyes right now?