Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 26072 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2007, 09:22:16 AM »
ill laugh if the company does actually go down hahaah

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2007, 09:28:38 AM »
HAHAHAHAH EPIC FUCKIN EPIC...

gh15 seriously before I only got annoyed at you obviously deranged view of Bodybuilding or better what bodybuilding should consist of in your eyes.
But now, man now I join the massive group of people that see nothing else but a clown in you :D :D

there is a saying in Japan I believe and loosely translated it means something down the line of: The guy who shouts the loudest has the least to say.
You furiously trying to convince us that you are a big shot in the bb scene is just fucking pathetic... END of STORY.

Calm down gloria
tank u jesus

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2007, 09:40:18 AM »
I hope GH15's ridiculous posts in this thread will lead to the end of him being considered with any kind of credibility...he's obviously a delusional moron.

OT - Awesome gym Stark...although shame it's full of irish people.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2007, 09:42:12 AM »
ill laugh if the company does actually go down hahaah

hahah me too :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2007, 09:56:01 AM »
HAHAHAHAH EPIC FUCKIN EPIC...

gh15 seriously before I only got annoyed at you obviously deranged view of Bodybuilding or better what bodybuilding should consist of in your eyes.
But now, man now I join the massive group of people that see nothing else but a clown in you :D :D

there is a saying in Japan I believe and loosely translated it means something down the line of: The guy who shouts the loudest has the least to say.
You furiously trying to convince us that you are a big shot in the bb scene is just fucking pathetic... END of STORY.

i chose to answer your post for the simple reason that i could understand what it meant since you write well,,still though  there is nothing between what you rite and reality,,every prson i name will go down past jan 30 2008 in some form or another wether by quitting  scamming orand being outted and finished,,we are debating with outselves right now if to even leave any source on the united states continent in any form,,

i suggest you take a good good good look later on on the baseball usa report of hormone use,,point being..right as of now all the rubbish talk from deouble account and fake names under proxys and kissing my ass will not help ,,genx need to perform in the next 18 days to my satusfection and ONLY TO MY SATISFECTION for it to continue making money in the  industry of bodybuilding,,

you just sit back and watch,,its gh15 promise,thiankyou

fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2007, 10:06:24 AM »
i chose to answer your post for the simple reason that i could understand what it meant since you write well,,still though  there is nothing between what you rite and reality,,every prson i name will go down past jan 30 2008 in some form or another wether by quitting  scamming orand being outted and finished,,we are debating with outselves right now if to even leave any source on the united states continent in any form,,

i suggest you take a good good good look later on on the baseball usa report of hormone use,,point being..right as of now all the rubbish talk from deouble account and fake names under proxys and kissing my ass will not help ,,genx need to perform in the next 18 days to my satusfection and ONLY TO MY SATISFECTION for it to continue making money in the  industry of bodybuilding,,

you just sit back and watch,,its gh15 promise,thiankyou

So you are saying you are threating Baseball leagues and their use of hormones *(it's just on CNN isn't that convenient )

You see the trouble I have with that is, that somebody who would have the power to ruin a lot of wealthy and very powerful people he/she would not do so on the hahahah gossip Board on getbig.
Come on take a break gh15 reevaluate your steps...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2007, 10:07:57 AM »
TEAM

NASSER

WORLD

DOMINATION

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2007, 10:15:37 AM »
So you are saying you are threating Baseball leagues and their use of hormones *(it's just on CNN isn't that convenient )

You see the trouble I have with that is, that somebody who would have the power to ruin a lot of wealthy and very powerful people he/she would not do so on the hahahah gossip Board on getbig.
Come on take a break gh15 reevaluate your steps...

i sugest you read every one of my 1000 posts or how ever gh15 has on this board,,each and every one is gold,,it is because of what i say cnn get to tv and not vise versa,,i operate in a zone where the hormone use will become legal for use when its said and done,,the hormone use will be legal at the end,,but as of now there is a lot of cleaning to be done,,and it will be done,,only the best wil survive

part of the way i write is particulary to be sound nuts and this is the reason the ones who need to take to their attention what i say take it,,the ones who dont will fall as deep as possible
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2007, 10:17:21 AM »
i sugest you read every one of my 1000 posts or how ever gh15 has on this board,,each and every one is gold,,it is because of what i say cnn get to tv and not vise versa,,i operate in a zone where the hormone use will become legal for use when its said and done,,the hormone use will be legal at the end,,but as of now there is a lot of cleaning to be done,,and it will be done,,only the best wil survive

part of the way i write is particulary to be sound nuts and this is the reason the ones who need to take to their attention what i say take it,,the ones who dont will fall as deep as possible

I'm more than convinced that gh15's account has been hacked.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »
But Benz, YOU don't use YOUR real name...

Im not claiming im a top 5 ifbb pro or anything, right?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2007, 10:21:05 AM »
I'm more than convinced that gh15's account has been hacked.

Nah dont worry, its easy to notice is the same idiot scaring people at getbig for the last 2 years :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2007, 10:27:32 AM »
Nah dont worry, its easy to notice is the same idiot scaring people at getbig for the last 2 years :)

hahaha, I cannot understand how some people "worship" this guy :D I mean some people really choose their heroes cheap huh?

Stavios

« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2007, 11:01:23 AM »
I believe everything GH15 says  8)
great guy !

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2007, 11:22:56 AM »
I believe everything GH15 says  8)
great guy !

course you do sweetheart :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2007, 01:52:37 PM »
If they were close enough then you guys would be making jokes at Nasser for selling shorts, not making up "posing trunks."  The fact is, you know there's a difference, and that's why you have to make stuff up in order for your attacks to sound meaningful.

Is picking a random, typical Muslim name and calling me that supposed to be an insult?  Because it's not, lol.

That's like me saying, "should I call you chester_bbb or John William Smith" ooooh OWNED   ::) lol

Take it easy BigBob. I'm just yanking your chain to see if you'll meltdown but so far you've taken the abuse like a man who likes to sniff other men's trunks(shorts). jk  ;D