Author Topic: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan  (Read 19389 times)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
Re: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2008, 12:32:29 PM »
How do cases like this usually end?  Is it a slap on the wrist or is he gone for good?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »
How do cases like this usually end?  Is it a slap on the wrist or is he gone for good?

lmao    those measurements are from a joke i played on eddie in 2001   omfg  they are stilla round

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »
Your spelling merely belies the tomfoolery you post here on a regular basis.

Again, where are the so-called rap sheets for the TU guys? And how are they walking around with "low profiles" or "in shame"? Yep, poor old Chris Faildo. All he's done is won the TU, become eligible for an IFBB pro card, and he has a supplement contract......OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

Once again, you assign far too much importance upon yourself. Again, I don't care who you are or whether you continue to post here or not.

That leads me to the latest example of your continuing to deprive yourself of toes: If you are a top-10 MR. OLYMPIA placer (as you've claimed), why are you suggesting that you might be a WOMAN, with the following blurbs:

keep nn guessing who gh15 is maybe you will figure one day that he or she were a name you say every single day and woriship every single time you enter the gym

And this was before you posted these gems of bufoonery:

this industry is a lie ,,gh15 just come here and show it to you and you get frastrated every time ,,its minority of people like you who cant live with the facts,,gh15 try to clean bodybuilding and gh15 like in everything he has done through his career will be sucesful in that,,no one on his real name will write anythign anywhere when it comes to what it really takes to even do a reguional competition,,but i can assure you it is drugs drugs drugs and then some more drugs in addition to gym and nutrtition,,

it is hard to answer a no body and you are the exact definition of a no body ,,anyone who can read half sentencese in english can tell gh15 is approved source of information no matter what you think of his or her attitude,,,it is verified daily by 100s yes you hear this right 100s pms messeges and emails to my real email by members and people from industry wether professional or amatuer or even gurus,,

Make up your mind! Are you a guy or a girl? Which Olympia have you supposedly placed top 15/top 10/top 6?

You would think that someone who has appointed himself as the savior of bodybuilding (as if the woes of such will be cured by an anonymous poster, with delusions of grandeur) might be able to appear as someone of a professional or a mature adult, instead of an infantile teenager who can't even spell "infantile" (or a host of other words).

every single guy you are talking about is w alking shadow in the streets of america,,they are scared to open the doors for what if le is looking,,trust me on that,,they will never come out on their real name and say anything concerining hormones ,,,this will never happen because they are as innocent as the jap,,

you simply do not understand the game and how it goes and what it really takes to remain top,,gh15 and his or her identity should not matter to you at all ,,i throw in that im a woman or a man to make you think but in reality my name was beeing thrown around this place 10s of times if not 100s of times,,

every single month you see bodybuilders fall and become nothings,,

look at orvile look at dim look at long look at jeff hell look at milos milos look like a thin little boy when he cant use enough hormones,,look at palumbo he is completely twisted in his head from over use of narcotics with physiwe worse than a gym rat now days,,look at kevin one of the greatest bodybuildersa of all times!! look at him with no hormones and he is truly clean ! look at ken wheeler that only have little oil reminaing in his arms and nothing else look worse than some women i see in the gyms,,look at dorian that got his bodyfat up to 15% inorder to even look decent size,,look at ron at age 43 couldnt hold no more even though on millions hormones but bodyparts fell apart,,look at matarazza almost lost his life couple times,,,look at the ones who died and not even mentioned,,look at MASS FOR CLASS FROM PEN STATE THAT JUST DIED AND DROPED OUT OF THE RADAR YET NO ONE KNOW WHO HE WAS ,, dont worry the ones who need to know know,,

gh15 is THE ABDOLUT GOD OF HORMONES,,THERE IS NO ONE IN THE WORLD ,,THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD ,,THAT KNOW ABOTU THIS SPORT AS MUCH AS GH15 ,,GH15 AS I SAID BEFORE CAN LOOK AT YOU FOR LESS THAN 30 SECONDS AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU TOOK WHEN YOU TOOK IT AND HOW MUCH OF IT YOU TOOK INCLUDING THE BRANDS

if you dont like to read gh15,,dont purchase the bible which is given free on a weekly basis here,,

the enlgish of gh15 by the way is about 10 times better than yuors in anygiven day with mistakes and with no mistakes,,you know why?

because gh15 talks from the heart ,,he OR SHE...dont quote dont cut and paste ,,he dont feed you bullcrap,,he dont come for profit ,,gh15 is reality in your face wether you like it or not,,

gh15 is the reason why kids of today wont go through the illusion phase and will be able to get to greatness faster or quit and find their talent in other sport or occupation

kapeesh? good
fallen angel

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2008, 02:23:21 PM »
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-steroids0114-cn,0,4469093.story?coll=all_tab01_layout

Now folks in Pennsylvania can sleep soundly at night  ::) ::) ::)

Here's Eddie at the 2002 NPC Nationals

This guy is on steroids?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »

every single guy you are talking about is w alking shadow in the streets of america,,they are scared to open the doors for what if le is looking,,trust me on that,,they will never come out on their real name and say anything concerining hormones ,,,this will never happen because they are as innocent as the jap,,

Then, why am I looking at an ad with one 2007 TU Champion, Chris Faildo, promoting ThermoLife International supplements? Winning a national-level bodybuilding show and posing for ads, to be run in multiple muscle magazines, is hardly "being scared to open the doors".

Furthermore, contrary to your claims, at least one pro bodybuilder (Lee Priest) has been open about his drug use, both here and in print (his columns and interviews in MuscleMag, in particular).

you simply do not understand the game and how it goes and what it really takes to remain top,,gh15 and his or her identity should not matter to you at all ,,i throw in that im a woman or a man to make you think but in reality my name was beeing thrown around this place 10s of times if not 100s of times,,

Correction: you just tripped yourself up.....AGAIN and are scrambling to cover your backside. Again, your identity doesn't matter to me at all. But, someone claiming to be a top-10 Mr. Olympia competitor would not be silly enough to suggest that he might be a "she".

every single month you see bodybuilders fall and become nothings,,

look at orvile look at dim look at long look at jeff hell look at milos milos look like a thin little boy when he cant use enough hormones,,look at palumbo he is completely twisted in his head from over use of narcotics with physiwe worse than a gym rat now days,,look at kevin one of the greatest bodybuildersa of all times!! look at him with no hormones and he is truly clean ! look at ken wheeler that only have little oil reminaing in his arms and nothing else look worse than some women i see in the gyms,,look at dorian that got his bodyfat up to 15% inorder to even look decent size,,look at ron at age 43 couldnt hold no more even though on millions hormones but bodyparts fell apart,,look at matarazza almost lost his life couple times,,,look at the ones who died and not even mentioned,,look at MASS FOR CLASS FROM PEN STATE THAT JUST DIED AND DROPED OUT OF THE RADAR YET NO ONE KNOW WHO HE WAS ,, dont worry the ones who need to know know,,

And that has what to do with the price of tea in China? (Notwithstanding the minor fact that both Levrone and Yates are RETIRED, with Levrone trimming down INTENTIONALLY, in pursuit of an acting career). For starters, I asked you for the so-called rap sheets of the TU guys, the one you claimed are afraid to come out of hiding for fear of being locked up. You have produced nothing.

gh15 is THE ABDOLUT GOD OF HORMONES,,THERE IS NO ONE IN THE WORLD ,,THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD ,,THAT KNOW ABOTU THIS SPORT AS MUCH AS GH15 ,,GH15 AS I SAID BEFORE CAN LOOK AT YOU FOR LESS THAN 30 SECONDS AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU TOOK WHEN YOU TOOK IT AND HOW MUCH OF IT YOU TOOK INCLUDING THE BRANDS

if you dont like to read gh15,,dont purchase the bible which is given free on a weekly basis here,,

More slapstick, personified here!!! Why don't you take a look at a dictionary or thesaurus and see if you can learn to spell in 30 seconds or less.

the enlgish of gh15 by the way is about 10 times better than yuors in anygiven day with mistakes and with no mistakes,,you know why?

because gh15 talks from the heart ,,he OR SHE...dont quote dont cut and paste ,,he dont feed you bullcrap,,he dont come for profit ,,gh15 is reality in your face wether you like it or not,,

Really? From the gist of most of your posts, I believe the bodypart from which you're talking is a bit lower and to the rear.

gh15 is the reason why kids of today wont go through the illusion phase and will be able to get to greatness faster or quit and find their talent in other sport or occupation

kapeesh? good

GH15 is the reason one shouldn't attempt to eat, while reading his posts (if you value your computer monitor).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »
Then, why am I looking at an ad with one 2007 TU Champion, Chris Faildo, promoting ThermoLife International supplements? Winning a national-level bodybuilding show and posing for ads, to be run in multiple muscle magazines, is hardly "being scared to open the doors"?

Furthermore, contrary to your claims, at least one pro bodybuilder (Lee Priest) has been open about his drug use, both here and in print (his columns and interviews in MuscleMag, in particular).

Correction: you just tripped yourself up.....AGAIN and are scrambling to cover your backside. Again, your identiey doesn't matter to me at all. But, someone claiming to be a top-10 Mr. Olympia competitor would not be silly enough to suggest that he might be a "she".

And that has what to do with the price of tea in China? (Notwithstanding the minor fact that both Levrone and Yates are RETIRED, with Levrone trimming down INTENTIONALLY, in pursuit of an acting career). For starters, I asked you for the so-called rap sheets of the TU guys, the one you claimed are afraid to come out of hiding for fear of being locked up. You have produced nothing.

More slapstick, personified here!!! Why don't you take a look at a dictionary or thesaurus and see if you can learn to spell in 30 seconds or less.

Really? From the gist of most of your posts, I believe the bodypart from which you're talking is a bit lower and to the rear.

GH15 is the reason one shouldn't attempt to eat, while reading his posts (if you value your computer monitor).

damn gh15 the hammer was dropped right over your head with brute force lol great post .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2008, 03:29:11 PM »
Then, why am I looking at an ad with one 2007 TU Champion, Chris Faildo, promoting ThermoLife International supplements? Winning a national-level bodybuilding show and posing for ads, to be run in multiple muscle magazines, is hardly "being scared to open the doors".

Correction: you just tripped yourself up.....AGAIN and are scrambling to cover your backside. Again, your identity doesn't matter to me at all. But, someone claiming to be a top-10 Mr. Olympia competitor would not be silly enough to suggest that he might be a "she".

you are going into kidish arguments that i simply dont have time to argue when everyone knows that you are in the wrong but i will give some more so YOU can understand the point of the business called bodybuilding,,i do it just for you

bodybuilders including me have contracts ,,this is part of our $ making,,its what we do inaddition to competiing,,you can see every bodybuilder that did something and some who didnt on a magazine or in a magazine,,its just venture of money making,,it has nothing to do with who scared to open the doors and why,,all the guys you talk about are scared and walking in the showes of themselves,,(by the way if i remember conretly fidelo didnt got 10th or somthing ir didnt place? in last "NATURAL" world champs) ,,in any case what i am talking about is about the bodybuilders on us land ,,they are scared pussies and what im talking about is,,,,when they go to check the mail box they do is while checking behind their back 100 times a min ,,,when they go to the dealer they make sure everything is quiet in the back room of the gym ,,when they see le they turn 180 degress and walk quietly and peacfuly to cover themselves and out of even eye contact with the le,,it is a no say act that happens with every one of the guys you mention ,,it has nothing to do with taking pictures for magazine that i do myself,,we get payed and we see it as $,,beside look who md hires and it will give you good examples that the head of some magazines are very well the drug dealers thrmselves and have a lot to do with operations such as balco,,

see mcoy you really dont understand the industry nor the sport,,you talking about lee a presit ONE OF THE WORST LIARS IN HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING DEF TOP 10 LIARS IN WHOLE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING WITH AN ABUSE AND MISUSE RELASHIONSHIPS AND WITH A COMPLETE DISHONEST TO WHAT HE USED THROUGH OUT HIS CAREER,,A GUY THAT SAID IN ONE WORD HE USED HALO AND THEN IN SECOND WORD USED DECA 200 ONCE IN BLUE MOON,,A GUY THAT PUT ANADROL AND HALO FOR COMP PREP HAS BEEN TO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING,,,LEE PRIEST IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT A GUY ON ENOURMOUS DOSES OF HORMONES THAT INCLUDE GROWTH HROMONES AND INSULIN AND SOME OIL IS ,,FOR YOU TO GIVE A KNOWN LIAR SUCH AS PRIEST A PAST IFBB COMPETITOR THAT GOT KICKED OUT OF IFBB ,,FOR YOU TO GIVE JIM AS EXAMPLE SPEAKS HIGHLY OF YOUR LOW ABILITY TO COMPREHAND ANYTHING ABOUT THE INDUTRY,,

im really only correcting yoru misguided knwoledge because its not exsistant and i would hope that you read more carefully through the bible insted of coming up with a stupid answer

the rap sheet about the guys you want to know so much is in le hands ,,it is not my placde or time to show it to annonynmous member of internet getig,,im here just to get you out of lala land,,i suggest you follow the 200k bond for the jap,,thts about where the others stand at some more some less but! they are not as stupid

in anycase there is no need to argue ,,you are talking from childish point of view ,,you may like bodybuilding but this sport is the most drugged sport you will ever seen and every one in it is drugged ,,i wouldnt consider hormones as drugs as you may very well know but society does,,the pproblem last 10 years is that narcotic use has increased so much that now many bodybuilder are dependent on real drugs such as narcotics and that is why this sport got to clean itself,,

a guy like priest is done with bodybuilding ,,infact id be surprized if he doesnt lose his brain when he starts losing size because age 40 will come and reality kicks in ,,same for all the others with out the good respond for hormones such as fidelo or whatever the hck his name is
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2008, 03:30:33 PM »
mcway dont argue with gh15 kid.
TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »
damn gh15 the hammer was dropped right over your head with brute force lol great post .

hes just a youngster im fixing his brain ,,but problem is i dont have time to watse on stupid posts,,if i had i would write here books ,,if i didnt feel mercy for some bodybuilders i would put out the fellonies they are charged with ,,but i do have compassion
fallen angel

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

you are going into kidish arguments that i simply dont have time to argue when everyone knows that you are in the wrong but i will give some more so YOU can understand the point of the business called bodybuilding,,i do it just for you

bodybuilders including me have contracts ,,this is part of our $ making,,its what we do inaddition to competiing,,you can see every bodybuilder that did something and some who didnt on a magazine or in a magazine,,its just venture of money making,,it has nothing to do with who scared to open the doors and why,,all the guys you talk about are scared and walking in the showes of themselves,,(by the way if i remember conretly fidelo didnt got 10th or somthing ir didnt place? in last "NATURAL" world champs) ,,in any case what i am talking about is about the bodybuilders on us land ,,they are scared pussies and what im talking about is,,,,when they go to check the mail box they do is while checking behind their back 100 times a min ,,,when they go to the dealer they make sure everything is quiet in the back room of the gym ,,when they see le they turn 180 degress and walk quietly and peacfuly to cover themselves and out of even eye contact with the le,,it is a no say act that happens with every one of the guys you mention ,,it has nothing to do with taking pictures for magazine that i do myself,,we get payed and we see it as $,,beside look who md hires and it will give you good examples that the head of some magazines are very well the drug dealers thrmselves and have a lot to do with operations such as balco,,

Again, use some of that alleged money you get from your so-called contract Mr/Ms. top-10/6/15 placer and learn to spell. Despite your supreme butchering of his name, I believe you're referring to Faildo when talking about his placing at the Universe. Let's say you're actually right and he didn't place top 10 in his class at the Universe. BIG DEAL!!! He still has a pro card from his TU overall win.

see mcoy you really dont understand the industry nor the sport,,you talking about lee a presit ONE OF THE WORST LIARS IN HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING DEF TOP 10 LIARS IN WHOLE HISTORY OF BODYBUILDING WITH AN ABUSE AND MISUSE RELASHIONSHIPS AND WITH A COMPLETE DISHONEST TO WHAT HE USED THROUGH OUT HIS CAREER,,A GUY THAT SAID IN ONE WORD HE USED HALO AND THEN IN SECOND WORD USED DECA 200 ONCE IN BLUE MOON,,A GUY THAT PUT ANADROL AND HALO FOR COMP PREP HAS BEEN TO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING,,,LEE PRIEST IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT A GUY ON ENOURMOUS DOSES OF HORMONES THAT INCLUDE GROWTH HROMONES AND INSULIN AND SOME OIL IS ,,FOR YOU TO GIVE A KNOWN LIAR SUCH AS PRIEST A PAST IFBB COMPETITOR THAT GOT KICKED OUT OF IFBB ,,FOR YOU TO GIVE JIM AS EXAMPLE SPEAKS HIGHLY OF YOUR LOW ABILITY TO COMPREHAND ANYTHING ABOUT THE INDUTRY,,

im really only correcting yoru misguided knwoledge because its not exsistant and i would hope that you read more carefully through the bible insted of coming up with a stupid answer

Again, one can't help but point out the irony of your calling someone's answer "stupid", after posting this supreme gibberish. Again, I ask, where is this rap sheet that supposedly would be the death knell of the TU guys, in particular all 165-lbs of Chris Faildo? Isn't he supposed to be wallowing in shame, lurking in the shadows, instead of appearing in ads for supplements, celebrating his 2007 TU title?

the rap sheet about the guys you want to know so much is in le hands ,,it is not my placde or time to show it to annonynmous member of internet getig,,im here just to get you out of lala land,,i suggest you follow the 200k bond for the jap,,thts about where the others stand at some more some less but! they are not as stupid

In other words, you are full of bull and have no such rap sheet on the aforementioned bodybuilders. You said you had it; so produce it or continue to expose yourself for the forked-tongue anonymous poster, with delusions of grandeur, that you display yourself to be.

in anycase there is no need to argue ,,you are talking from childish point of view ,,you may like bodybuilding but this sport is the most drugged sport you will ever seen and every one in it is drugged ,,i wouldnt consider hormones as drugs as you may very well know but society does,,the pproblem last 10 years is that narcotic use has increased so much that now many bodybuilder are dependent on real drugs such as narcotics and that is why this sport got to clean itself,,

a guy like priest is done with bodybuilding ,,infact id be surprized if he doesnt lose his brain when he starts losing size because age 40 will come and reality kicks in ,,same for all the others with out the good respond for hormones such as fidelo or whatever the hck his name is

Didn't Priest just win the IronMan two years ago? If he's "done" with bodybuilding, it's because he has no federation in which to compete (at the moment).

Age 40 will come and reality kicks in, huh? Tell that to the 41-YEAR-OLD winner of the 2007 Team Universe, Chris Faildo.

hes just a youngster im fixing his brain ,,but problem is i dont have time to watse on stupid posts,,if i had i would write here books ,,if i didnt feel mercy for some bodybuilders i would put out the fellonies they are charged with ,,but i do have compassion

More delusions of granduer. I am just a few months from my 35th birthday. But thanks for the "youngster" compliment!  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2008, 02:51:33 AM »
No mercy, no sorrow!
As empty as paradise

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2008, 03:06:09 AM »

How much creatine does a guy that size take a day you think?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2008, 12:04:46 PM »
How much creatine does a guy that size take a day you think?

we dont use creatine,,no serious bodybuilder use this junk,,it takes away from the real food real beef real drugs,,you want dianabol testosteroen nandrolone
fallen angel

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2008, 01:14:41 AM »
we dont use creatine,,no serious bodybuilder use this junk,,it takes away from the real food real beef real drugs,,you want dianabol testosteroen nandrolone

So you're an NO2 guy instead?  Which brand gives you the best pumps?

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2008, 01:52:59 AM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO