Author Topic: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio  (Read 37806 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2008, 01:19:16 AM »
In essence, Nasser is no different than Jose Canseco - who is now viewed as a rat and scum. He based his whole career off performance enhancing drugs and is now using them to smear other people's name simply for his own profit. Nasser is no different in this situation.

Careful there "England_1"...keep trashing Nasser and maybe he will expose Dorian Yates' dirt next ;)  Dorian would be disappointed in you if he knew your pumpkinhead-posts resulted in him getting exposed by Huge Nasser.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2008, 01:59:15 AM »
Careful there "England_1"...keep trashing Nasser and maybe he will expose Dorian Yates' dirt next ;)  Dorian would be disappointed in you if he knew your pumpkinhead-posts resulted in him getting exposed by Huge Nasser.

I don't give a shit about Dorian's dirt - like I said, everyone has dirt, Nasser included. If you think otherwise you are delusional. Nasser is biting the hand that fed him for many years.
Team Yates

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Re: HA HA - nasser can't afford a plane ticket!
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2008, 02:32:31 AM »
Doesnt seem like there's much dirt on him, since Milos had every reason to bash him and all he was able to respond with is some made up stuff about his penis size lol.  Of everyone in the industry Milos would be expected to have most dirt on Nasser more than others since they were friends for several years - yet he still did not have any.

Could it just be the case that no one would stoop as low as Nasser and dish the dirt like bitter rat he seemingly has become.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2008, 02:54:06 AM »
Could it just be the case that no one would stoop as low as Nasser and dish the dirt like bitter rat he seemingly has become.

Nope - Nasser's the only one in the industry with dirt on other BBs
Team Yates

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2008, 02:57:30 AM »
Nasser is disgrace to the sport.  I don’t have a problem about him saying how the sport is and the drug abuse that it is involve in; but going on and on disrespecting others and talking about others wives is really cheap. 

From what I understood in all his interviews he is an insecure guy who is not like by women, but goes on and brags that he slept with a lot of girl, he has a bug pennies and he is still getting hot girls.  Just taking a photo with a girl doesn’t mean you slept with her; I hope that part is clear and understandable.

he is trying to get as much attention as he can get.  Even though he is hot GH15 he didn’t say yes or no.  He wants as much a publicity as he can either for his book or just cause he knows this is his last chance to get people talk about him.

Nasser’s Quotes:

Dorian only had an overdeveloped lower back
Milos has good quads but bad hams, calves, arms, back ………. etc.
95% bodybuilders use synthol.  Well you did use synthol and who ever saw the 01 Olympia can clearly say you had a lot of it in your shoulder.  Even stevie wonder could have noticed that one.  We didn’t need the drunk judge.

You think you are Michael Jordan or Pete Sampras.  Well you are neither.  You are just a washed up bodybuilder who couldn’t even leave it at this stage and went on with cheap shots to your fellow bodybuilders.  Of course you will go down in the history of Bodybuilding as the cheapest and lowest class uncrowned Mr. O.

Paul L.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2008, 04:40:55 AM »
My reasoning provides much stronger evidence that he has money than some pics suggest that he may not.  No one has yet answered my few simple questions - a) estimate how much money Nasser spends to maintain his current lifestyle and size, and b) since he does not work, how much would he need to invest to get a return sufficient to cover the amount in "a"?

In 5-10 years when you guys see Nasser still has not had to work, yet he is living a decent life in San Diego and is still large will you then not realize that he could not have been broke all this time?  When people are broke they down-grade, they move to cities that are cheap to live in, they look for a job, and lose size (if they're a bodybuilder because they dont want to spend as much on food and drugs).  Nasser has not done any of these.

Also, from what I recall Nasser started offering his worn clothing as sports memorabilia while he still had a Weider contract, so he obviously wasn't doing it for the money, but to offer his fans something more personal than most bodybuilders do.

So if he didnt need the money he could have given them away for free. He wants to offer fans something more personal huh? Fans or queer zealots? Does Coleman or yates offer their worn clothing as well?

As for nasser being able to afford his lifestyle -

Sugar daddy - plenty of bodybuilders who never even made the pros hook up with a sugar daddy and have stayed with them for years in exchange for favors that most times arent even sexual. nasser has been in the business long enough to have netted a sponsor. Being a muslim bodybuilder would have gotten him a sheikh or two who would have sponsored him/set him up for life. He wouldnt be the only one.

He could be a dealer in gear. he's still on it and as been around to hook up with reliable sources. Being smart he can stay at home for life by dealing carefully and quietly.

Nevertheless, these are speculations just like you making estimates on how he could afford his lifestyle, which beyond his drug use, ain't really much. The bottom line is he is clearly not broke but he's not living a rockstar life either. He probably is just doing a little better than breaking even but that would be about it. If you think he's a multi millionaire or want to make outlandish claims like he could buy this entire forum you're drinking too much Nasser kool-aid. So far all you've said is "I estimate", "I think", etc and yet you claim to know for a FACT that Nasser is a millionaire  by running some numbers that can be applied to just about anyone. I know enough about accounting to know that you can change anyones's bottom line by manipulating a few lines here and there. Several companies (Enron) have manipulated the figures to make themselves look more profitable while they were making massive losses. So running estimates on Nassers lifestyle dont impress me unless I see solid facts. So far the only solid facts from your end is -redirect/deny etc. If Nasser was doing that well Flex or another mag would have done a story on it, especially since they're trying to promote the "good life" that comes with BB

Are you Nassers accountant?

I remember when Mike Quinn was bragging about his fantastic lifestyle with women, Clothing line and how his investments had set him up for life. All the bodybuilding mags ran his interviews portraying him as someone who was set up for life thanks to his foresight. Fast forward a few years later after his "retirement" and he's back to his job as a bouncer. I wonder what happened to all his investments.  A lot of bodybuilder past and present, like to portray  that outward image of being successful while they're just barely making ends meet. Bodybuilding and the life that comes with it is about maintaining that illusion.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »

::)  Milos already tried to trash Nasser here twice (first in his response to the part 1 interview), second in his response to the part 4 interview, and there was hardly/no "dirt" on Nasser that he was able to expose. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2008, 08:38:42 AM »
So if he didnt need the money he could have given them away for free. He wants to offer fans something more personal huh? Fans or queer zealots? Does Coleman or yates offer their worn clothing as well?

Ever hear of supply and demand?  He has to set a price such that he wont run out of his worn clothing while fans who want it can afford it - and he did a good job at that.  That's like saying, "if basketball players really cared about fans why wouldnt they give away all the seats to their games for free instead of charging people"  ::)  

So far all you've said is "I estimate", "I think", etc and yet you claim to know for a FACT that Nasser is a millionaire  by running some numbers that can be applied to just about anyone. I know enough about accounting to know that you can change anyones's bottom line by manipulating a few lines here and there. Several companies (Enron) have manipulated the figures to make themselves look more profitable while they were making massive losses. So running estimates on Nassers lifestyle dont impress me unless I see solid facts.

I know for a fact that he is a millionnaire, but I do not know for a fact exactly how much money he has.  And when reasoning with getbiggers I use phrases like "estimate" because I want to put in words that they can understand and believe for themselves that Nasser is a millionnaire.  And yes you can apply such numbers to lots of people however they usually work or have a business - if you see someone with Nasser's expenses that does not need to work he would need to be a millionnaire.  I gave you benefit of the doubt when I first read you "know enough about accounting," but the minute I read you comparing the manipulation of corporate financial statements to estimates of Nasser's lifestyle I threw that assumption out of the window!  I'm actually laughing at that "comparison" of yours right now.   :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2008, 08:45:25 AM »
Ever hear of supply and demand?  He has to set a price such that he wont run out of his worn clothing while fans who want it can afford it - and he did a good job at that.  That's like saying, "if basketball players really cared about fans why wouldnt they give away all the seats to their games for free instead of charging people"  ::)  

I know for a fact that he is a millionnaire, but I do not know for a fact exactly how much money he has.  And when reasoning with getbiggers I use phrases like "estimate" because I want to put in words that they can understand and believe for themselves that Nasser is a millionnaire.  And yes you can apply such numbers to lots of people however they usually work or have a business - if you see someone with Nasser's expenses that does not need to work he would need to be a millionnaire.  I gave you benefit of the doubt when I first read you "know enough about accounting," but the minute I read you comparing the manipulation of corporate financial statements to estimates of Nasser's lifestyle I threw that assumption out of the window!  I'm actually laughing at that "comparison" of yours right now.   :D

Funny...i wonder if you know more about yourself compared to as much you know about Nasser

Do you ever read your shit.....tool?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2008, 08:50:07 AM »
Funny...i wonder if you know more about yourself compared to as much you know about Nasser

Do you ever read your shit.....tool?

And what is so "toolish" of what I'm writing?  Enlighten me?  ::)

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »
::)  Milos already tried to trash Nasser here twice (first in his response to the part 1 interview), second in his response to the part 4 interview, and there was hardly/no "dirt" on Nasser that he was able to expose. 

Ahh right thats fair enough then but do you honestly think Nasser has no skeletons in his closet. I mean the ammount of shit his slinging at the moment is vast so surely it is just a matter of time before someone who has the same twisted mindset starts throwing shit back and it aint gonna be pretty........it will be a lot of fun to watch though.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2008, 08:52:26 AM »
It wasn't a direct comparison you retard. I was trying to point out that you can estimate anyones numbers to be larger or smaller depending on your "analysis" and how you apply it. Trying to compare Nasser to Enron is ludicrous.

So far you still claim that you know for a Fact that Nasser is a millionaire but you claim you can't reveal any more than that. Okay- he's in real estate and...?
Does he own an apt complex? Does he buy sell properties? Why is what he does so secretative? i'm not asking you to post his bank details or even give out addresses. just believeing that he's rich on just your say so isnt good enough when compared with all the evidence to the contrary.

Again- Are you involved with Nasser's accounting?

know for a fact that he is a millionnaire, but I do not know for a fact exactly how much money he has.

Sounds like " I know there is a god I just cant prove he exists"

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2008, 08:57:31 AM »
And what is so "toolish" of what I'm writing?  Enlighten me?  ::)

The only way you can enlighten is to stick their dick in your ass

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »

Ever hear of supply and demand?  He has to set a price such that he wont run out of his worn clothing while fans who want it can afford it :o :o :o ??? ::) - and he did a good job at that.  That's like saying, "if basketball players really cared about fans why wouldnt they give away all the seats to their games for free instead of charging people"  ::)  

Supply and demand? For a bodybuilders used clothing? Yeah because everyone wants a piece of nassers clothing...so badly that he's in danger of running out. How many other bodybuilders are engaged in this lucrative business of selling worn clothes? Nasser must lie in fear that the minute he steps outdoors he'd be mugged for his clothing.

Basketball players dont control seats/availability etc. Comparing NBA players to bodybuilding is delusional.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2008, 09:06:33 AM »
It wasn't a direct comparison you retard. I was trying to point out that you can estimate anyones numbers to be larger or smaller depending on your "analysis" and how you apply it. Trying to compare Nasser to Enron is ludicrous.

So far you still claim that you know for a Fact that Nasser is a millionaire but you claim you can't reveal any more than that. Okay- he's in real estate and...?
Does he own an apt complex? Does he buy sell properties? Why is what he does so secretative? i'm not asking you to post his bank details or even give out addresses. just believeing that he's rich on just your say so isnt good enough when compared with all the evidence to the contrary.

Again- Are you involved with Nasser's accounting?

know for a fact that he is a millionnaire, but I do not know for a fact exactly how much money he has.

Sounds like " I know there is a god I just cant prove he exists"

I know some personal details about Nasser, which is why I said I know for a fact that he is a millionnaire, but like I said they are personal details so I'm not going to share those here.  That probably sounds like an unsatisfying answer, but the truth is even if I did not know those personal details I would still strongly believe that he is a millionnaire because of the reasons I posted many times already when trying to make you guys think again when you suggest he is broke, and I think that should be sufficient for anyone non-biased and who is not jealous of Nasser to believe.  As for his investing, my understanding is that he invested lots of money in commercial real estate - which would mean for example putting money towards strip malls or office towers and obtaining a share of the rental income earned from commercial tenants.  I also understand he started investing in the 90's while he was competing.

And no I am not his accountant.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Nasser's response
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:14 AM »
I bet that toupe on Boyers head cost more than that fucking toyota Nasser is driving.

I see so you're the one genius who thinks it looks better than $25. ::)

I seem to remember that Boyer's teeth are fake as well.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2008, 09:08:16 AM »
Ever hear of supply and demand?  He has to set a price such that he wont run out of his worn clothing while fans who want it can afford it :o :o :o ??? ::) - and he did a good job at that.  That's like saying, "if basketball players really cared about fans why wouldnt they give away all the seats to their games for free instead of charging people"  ::)  

Supply and demand? For a bodybuilders used clothing? Yeah because everyone wants a piece of nassers clothing...so badly that he's in danger of running out. How many other bodybuilders are engaged in this lucrative business of selling worn clothes? Nasser must lie in fear that the minute he steps outdoors he'd be mugged for his clothing.

Basketball players dont control seats/availability etc. Comparing NBA players to bodybuilding is delusional.

Point is he has a limited amount of worn clothing, and if he were to give them away for free or for a very cheap price he would run out and not all fans that wanted some would be able to buy it.  Like I said, supply and demand.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2008, 09:17:27 AM »
Point is he has a limited amount of worn clothing, and if he were to give them away for free or for a very cheap price he would run out and not all fans that wanted some would be able to buy it.  Like I said, supply and demand.

Why sell it at all? How many fans would approach a bodybuilder and ask "do you have any worn clothes i can purchase"? There are plenty of diehard Coleman/yates/wheeler fans on this site. How many of them would go to a convention and inquire if their hero has any garments he'd like to sell along with his autograph?. The supply is limited..yes. The demand lies only with queers.

If this clothes selling was so in demand (creepy as it is) several bodybuilders would be
getting rid their "supply".  Lets not waste time applying economics to bodybuilding.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2008, 09:24:12 AM »
Bigbobs is still full of shit no matter what he "thinks" he knows, or was lead to believe.  He could never be consistent with his conviction of what he believes Nasser is. Ask any of any pro-bb what they think of Nasser, "millionaire" and "successful" will not be any of them.  No pro-bb has gone out of their way to defend Nasser on this board, or anywhere.  That's the hardline truth.  Everyone and anyone in the industry are shaking their heads knowing the now re-surfaced truth of how low, broke and desparate, Nasser really is.  Self-made successful people will never go on interviews to look this bad.  Self-respect and respect for the industry and respect for his professional peers is the least Nasser ever had.  This is why he is alone on his wrathful journey.  He's a ball of negativity.  At 42 retired, desparate, and scrambling for attention and cash is pretty pathetic.  But when you're Nasser and this desparate, burning and re-burning bridges is natural.

BTW.  Nasser is said to be very intellectual.  Intellectual people write books about scientific research, to help the world understand new knowledge, and to make a better future to save the future for everyone.  Nasser writes a book about gossip and revealing how bad the industry "really" is, questions where intellect is.  And for Nasser to still remain in the industry after all those bad things he's said, is sick.  Nasser thrives and generate bad blood.  Get out of the industry if you're so successful.  You've victimized yourself and others.  You're a typical Muslim terrorist.  

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2008, 09:25:39 AM »
The demand for his clothes is one of the reasons Nasser won't buy a plane ticket to Columbus.  He knows once he gets there, he will be out hundreds of dollars due to the thousands of fans just ripping his clothes right off of his body.  The #6 most requested Christmas gift this year was a pair of Nasser's socks.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2008, 09:27:58 AM »
Why sell it at all? How many fans would approach a bodybuilder and ask "do you have any worn clothes i can purchase"? There are plenty of diehard Coleman/yates/wheeler fans on this site. How many of them would go to a convention and inquire if their hero has any garments he'd like to sell along with his autograph?. The supply is limited..yes. The demand lies only with queers.

If this clothes selling was so in demand (creepy as it is) several bodybuilders would be
getting rid their "supply".  Lets not waste time applying economics to bodybuilding.

All pros offer some merchandise or another, they dont all offer the exact same stuff.  Coleman and Shawn Ray, for example, sell Bobble Head dolls I believe.....a few have written books but not most,  many have released videos...and some (but not most) sell clothing with their names of pictures stamped on it.  I dont know if other pros sell worn clothing or not, but if they dont I would just pass it up as another example of the fact that not all pros sell the exact same merchandise like I listed above.  Who knows - maybe Ronnie Coleman does or might in the future sell his worn clothing.  Many athletes of other sports do.  

I dont know how gay people think, so perhaps there might be a few gay fans who ordered them--but who cares?  Personally, I ordered it as sports memorabilia and out of curiosity to see how BIG his clothing is.  Likewise, I'm sure there are lots of heterosexuals who would buy it for similar reasons.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2008, 09:29:44 AM »
bigbobs, have you considered that your incessant batting away of every criticism of Nasser is actually stultifying an open discourse about him and thus stunting the amount of publicity, aka buzz, around his interviews and upcoming book?

Why not let it be, let the conversation grow in any direction it will grow as it did before? It created a lot of free publicity did it not?.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2008, 09:31:46 AM »
BTW.  Nasser is said to be very intellectual.  Intellectual people write books about scientific research, to help the world understand new knowledge, and to make a better future to save the future for everyone.  Nasser writes a book about gossip and revealing how bad the industry "really" is, explains where is intellect is.  And for Nasser to still remain in the industry after all those bad things he's said, is sick.  Nasser thrives and generate bad blood.  Get out of the industry if you're so successful.  You've victimized yourself and others.  You're a typical Muslim terrorist.  

LOL @ your meltdown which is evident in your last sentence.

Nasser is intellectual in that he has a bachelor's and masters degree, speaks many languages, and is very well versed on numerous topics - when talking to him he has insight about just about any topic that comes up - whether its history, world politics, bodybuilding, animals, etc. whatever.....PBW did not invite him to discuss his knowledge or intellect, they wanted gossip, and so he complied.  And how is he "remaining in the industry?"  Doesnt the fact that he does not even want to go to any pro shows suggest he is NOT in the industry?  He does not earn money from bodybuilding anymore.  Writing a book to discuss his past experiences in the sport is hardly "staying in the industry."  ::)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2008, 09:32:07 AM »
I know some personal details about Nasser, which is why I said I know for a fact that he is a millionnaire, but like I said they are personal details so I'm not going to share those here.  That probably sounds like an unsatisfying answer, but the truth is even if I did not know those personal details I would still strongly believe that he is a millionnaire because of the reasons I posted many times already

You're still estimating. I never said he's broke. I said he's probably doing as well as the average joe. I did disagree with him being a multimillionaire. As you rightly pointed out he can't afford his present lifestyle ( whatever that may be) without sufficient cash. I doubt his dealers are supplying gear for free. It also doesnt mean that his income is from investments either. he could be dealing/private posing/ etc. Plenty of nobody BB's do that without having to work.

Personal details? Did nasser invest in a strip club?..some other enterprise that should best remain in the shadows?. Anyway its a moot point discussing this topic because you're expecting us to believe your word at face value. With nothing concrete it remains to be speculation -  on your part and ours.

It's not what you know- it's what you can prove.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2008, 09:32:29 AM »
All pros offer some merchandise or another, they dont all offer the exact same stuff.  Coleman and Shawn Ray, for example, sell Bobble Head dolls I believe.....a few have written books but not most,  many have released videos...and some (but not most) sell clothing with their names of pictures stamped on it.  I dont know if other pros sell worn clothing or not, but if they dont I would just pass it up as another example of the fact that not all pros sell the exact same merchandise like I listed above.  Who knows - maybe Ronnie Coleman does or might in the future sell his worn clothing.  Many athletes of other sports do.  

I dont know how gay people think, so perhaps there might be a few gay fans who ordered them--but who cares?  Personally, I ordered it as sports memorabilia and out of curiosity to see how BIG his clothing is.  Likewise, I'm sure there are lots of heterosexuals who would buy it for similar reasons.

Let's see some names of other athletes who personally sell their own used clothing.