Author Topic: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio  (Read 37702 times)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
Re: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »
Jealous of nasser?  ::), Don't flatter yourself. Everyone here probably falls to their knees and thanks god that they didnt end up like Nasser. Except you klowns. Ya'll want to end up IN Nasser.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2008, 10:34:56 AM »
Oh nos! I am deeply wounded.

Seriously, knny. What has Nasser ever done to you? Why all this hate?  :-\

300lbs with abs

Isnt that photo taken from the fan from Egypt? The one you claimed was photoshopping Nasser?

Titusisback - Dont bother. Bigblobs is still in the Wizards world where Nasser = Donald Trump. trying to argue with a zealot who sees only what he wants to see is a waste of time....unless you're doing it for laughs...like me ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2008, 10:36:02 AM »
Jealous of nasser?  ::), Don't flatter yourself. Everyone here probably falls to their knees and thanks god that they didnt end up like Nasser. Except you klowns. Ya'll want to end up IN Nasser.

If you're not jealous of full hate; why attack Nasser?

He's just telling the truth about certain people and the industry itself. In recent years, the industry has been exposed for what it is. True fans don't bother with shitty magazines anymore, but the truth about drug use and other disgusting things. Nasser is a great source for the truth for real fans.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2008, 10:40:29 AM »
Attacking him? Laughing at the outlandish claims you make about him is what its about.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2008, 11:37:43 AM »
Oh nos! I am deeply wounded.

Seriously, knny. What has Nasser ever done to you? Why all this hate?  :-\

300lbs with abs

wow....you were easy

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »
If you're not jealous of full hate; why attack Nasser?

He's just telling the truth about certain people and the industry itself. In recent years, the industry has been exposed for what it is. True fans don't bother with shitty magazines anymore, but the truth about drug use and other disgusting things. Nasser is a great source for the truth for real fans.

Then why is he still in the industry?  Because he still scrounging for cash.  So he's telling the truth about the industry and the bad people in it, then why is he keeping himself involved in it?  True fans still bother with magazines, and the true fans of the pro-bb will and have lost interrest in Nasser.  And you don't think that Nasser is a drug user?.........hmmmmm...retire d and three hundred pounds.  You can be obeese and be 300 lbs.  Explain Nasser's source of enhancement.  Cameljock, you're as reasonable as your supervisor bobs.  Go serve some squishy drink.  

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Nasser's response
« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »
meltdown

TEAM NASSER

THE WIZARD

OF TRUTH

IN THE

FEEBLE MIND OF

SOME FOOL!

Once again Stupidity at its finest.. Who's melting ? Mud Duck. Wicked self owning!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2008, 11:47:50 AM »
All this "nasser has to have at least $2M to have the lifestyle he has" is just another glorified theory, and that's all. Let's come up with another theory with some numbers..

Nasser's first decent placing in a decent size pro bodybuilding contest was NOC 1994 where he placed second. The prize money there is still chicken shit. You get serious money only by placing TOP3 in at the Arnold or Olympia. Otherwise, the money you spend preparing for the contest will be equal, if not more than the prize money and you actually lose money.

Nasser's decent placings ended after 2000, so prize money from contest was a significant source of income only between 1994 and 2000. He himself complains all the time how he was unable to get a sponsor and how Weider finally signed him. Weider is not known to be the most generous sponsor, so let's be generous and assume he got paid $100k / year. I'm not sure how long the contract lasted, so let's just say he earned $600k in total with his Weider contract. And let's say, on average he earned $100k / year from contest prize monies between 1994 and 2000. That brings the total to $1.2 million. DVD sales, guest posings and such probably add few hundred grand to the figure. So, perhaps he earned $1.5 million when his career went well during those years. Take out taxes.. he's down to $1M. Bodybuilding lifestyle is expensive so during those years, his monthly expenses with living, car, food, drugs etc. must be at least 8k / month, so around $100k / year. That's $1M minus $600,000. He's down to $400,000. In his divorce, he loses half of that. The remaining $200,000 he uses to put a downpayment on his current house. Now he supports paying the mortgage by selling DVDs and worn clothes. Easy to earn couple of grand per month by overcharging schmoes. Car's a piece of shit, but it's ok because it's paid for and creates no monthly expenses.

The estimate above is of course pure speculation, and mainly to demonstrate that requiring $2M to have nasser's "lifestyle" is utter bullshit. You can do the same with $200k easy. There's no one single piece of "evidence" that nasser is a millionaire, but if he is, good for him. The numbers and his recent actions simply do not support that theory.

Bigbobs you have the facts to break this.  Share your educated reply please.  No reasoning about how you know some millionairs BS, and food for thought BS.  Please maintain the subject on Nasser, even if you have some dirt on him.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: Nasser's response
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »
nASSer's not a man to be fooled with? Why cause he has someone type out his words for him ?Wrong Sherman ... nASSer is a coward..He has you and knobs posting for him..A real man ...Would come on here and give "us" a piece of is mind.. He has no honor or courage, Just a couple Queers..You fags had perfect timing...You know for a fact..If Mr.Ray was here ? There would not be one nASSer thread ! That's all.

Snasser would meltdown faster than tamali if he signed up on getbig. ;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: HA HA - nasser can't afford a plane ticket!
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2008, 11:53:55 AM »
And as for the whole ticket affording thing - Nasser made it clear in the first part of his interview that he had no interest in going to any bodybuilding shows or expos - just one amateur one where a friend of his was competing.

So how much do you expect someone to pay to go to a bodybuilding show they have no interest in going to the first place? 

I think Nasser knew it would be rude to dismiss the interviewers' asking him to come to the Arnold, so he made a suggestion that if he really want him to come they should pay his expenses, more so as an easy way of saying "No I dont want to go" without sounding rude.

It's not that snasser isn't interested in going to show and expos, it's that nobody gives a shit if he's there.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »
True, but ever notice how there is always more discussion on bodybuilding in the late 90's than it is today - in terms of comparing physiques and discussing contest results?  You see a lot more discussion and threads on Dorian yates vs. Ronnie Coleman from 98 to the early 2000's, who deserved to win the O out of Nasser, Wheeler, Ray and Levrone, which one of the past four is better than the other, etc.  When people think of who deserved to win the O hardly anyone mentions today's top pros like Victor Martinez or Dexter Jackson.  There's something about bodybuilding in the late 90's that made it more exciting than it is today - probably the better quality of physiques back then.

I'm owning you bobs.  you're falling apart and just coming up with reasons.  You're spending too much time with Nasser talking about the 90's.  Nasser is stuck in the past, his so-called glory days; ther's no recent glory days for nasser to proudly discuss.  Leave '97 alone, Nasser's physique could not sway the judges.  There's nothing to dispute that he should've, would've, could've won.  Nasser didn't win the '97 Mr.O and that is a fact.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »
Great way to misdirect issues.  Your views on jealou and non-jealous people.  Where are the facts stupid!

Nobody here has FACTS, or very few would have facts, on other pros or even other getbig members' incomes or lifestyle, but generally people give benefit of the doubt unless there's good reason to believe otherwise....and no I dont think seeing some pics of someone in an economy class flight or driving an average car are "good reasons to believe otherwise."  For example, most people here believe that Alex23 is well off, and i believe that as well....however if someone were jealous they would think of every possible reason not to believe Alex and say, "maybe his hummer is leased, the house is his family's, he doesnt really have a consulting fimr he's doing gay for pay, and where are the FACTS that he is not broke, etc."  However,  people are not bitter and jealous towards Alex23 they are towards Nasser, and hence the double standard in needing to see bank statements and what not to prove that he is not broke.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2008, 12:12:01 PM »
Nobody here has FACTS, or very few would have facts, on other pros or even other getbig members' incomes or lifestyle, but generally people give benefit of the doubt unless there's good reason to believe otherwise....and no I dont think seeing some pics of someone in an economy class flight or driving an average car are "good reasons to believe otherwise."  For example, most people here believe that Alex23 is well off, and i believe that as well....however if someone were jealous they would think of every possible reason not to believe Alex and say, "maybe his hummer is leased, the house is his family's, he doesnt really have a consulting fimr he's doing gay for pay, and where are the FACTS that he is not broke, etc."  However,  people are not bitter and jealous towards Alex23 they are towards Nasser, and hence the double standard in needing to see bank statements and what not to prove that he is not broke.

Reasoning your ass off.  In the beginning you were so full of facts, now no one has facts.  Stop while you're at it.  You failing on every post.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: HA HA - nasser can't afford a plane ticket!
« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »
 He has to set a price such that he wont run out of his worn clothing while fans who want it can afford it - and he did a good job at that.  

I don't know who's more fucked in the head, you for buying soiled clothing or snasser for selling it. I think it would be you.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2008, 12:16:27 PM »
BIGBOBS no matter how you reason and defend Nasser without compelling evidence, the pumpkinheads, Nasser-haters, and true pro-bb fans own you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »
Isnt that photo taken from the fan from Egypt? The one you claimed was photoshopping Nasser?

Titusisback - Dont bother. Bigblobs is still in the Wizards world where Nasser = Donald Trump. trying to argue with a zealot who sees only what he wants to see is a waste of time....unless you're doing it for laughs...like me ;D

That one I believe was taken before the 2004 Night of Champions, maybe a month or two out, but I may be mistaken.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2008, 12:20:56 PM »
All this "nasser has to have at least $2M to have the lifestyle he has" is just another glorified theory, and that's all. Let's come up with another theory with some numbers..

Nasser's first decent placing in a decent size pro bodybuilding contest was NOC 1994 where he placed second. The prize money there is still chicken shit. You get serious money only by placing TOP3 in at the Arnold or Olympia. Otherwise, the money you spend preparing for the contest will be equal, if not more than the prize money and you actually lose money.

Nasser's decent placings ended after 2000, so prize money from contest was a significant source of income only between 1994 and 2000. He himself complains all the time how he was unable to get a sponsor and how Weider finally signed him. Weider is not known to be the most generous sponsor, so let's be generous and assume he got paid $100k / year. I'm not sure how long the contract lasted, so let's just say he earned $600k in total with his Weider contract. And let's say, on average he earned $100k / year from contest prize monies between 1994 and 2000. That brings the total to $1.2 million. DVD sales, guest posings and such probably add few hundred grand to the figure. So, perhaps he earned $1.5 million when his career went well during those years. Take out taxes.. he's down to $1M. Bodybuilding lifestyle is expensive so during those years, his monthly expenses with living, car, food, drugs etc. must be at least 8k / month, so around $100k / year. That's $1M minus $600,000. He's down to $400,000. In his divorce, he loses half of that. The remaining $200,000 he uses to put a downpayment on his current house. Now he supports paying the mortgage by selling DVDs and worn clothes. Easy to earn couple of grand per month by overcharging schmoes. Car's a piece of shit, but it's ok because it's paid for and creates no monthly expenses.

The estimate above is of course pure speculation, and mainly to demonstrate that requiring $2M to have nasser's "lifestyle" is utter bullshit. You can do the same with $200k easy. There's no one single piece of "evidence" that nasser is a millionaire, but if he is, good for him. The numbers and his recent actions simply do not support that theory.

I think you're grossly underestimating the earnings of someone like Nasser.  You didnt include guest appearances which are probably the largest component of their earnings.  Someone at Nasser's level is somewhere around t he world for a day or two on about a weekly basis.  Craig Titus had said around the same time period I think that he charges $3,000 per appearance, so someone like Nasser I'm sure could demand $5,000ish per appearance, plus at each appearance they sell $2-3 thousand in photos....say he does 40 appearnaces like that a year that's about 300k a year from appearances alone.  Now even when his placings started to drop he was still making lots of such appearanecs - he guest posed in my city in 2002, and in his later dvd's he is still guest posing as late as 2005 I think.  I would say his annual income including prize money, weider contract, appearances and merchandise would be MINIMUM 500k per year from 1995 to 2000, and about half of that on average from 2000 to 2005.  Now Titusisback if you add appearances and photos sold at appearances to your analysis while keeping his expenses the same as you did you'll be left with a much higher figure :)

Also, you speculated how he pays for his house only now that he's retired - none of his other expenses.  As though a mortgage payment is the only expense people have  ::)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »
That one I believe was taken before the 2004 Night of Champions, maybe a month or two out, but I may be mistaken.

...but you may be mistaken....you're losing conviction.  You've become uncertain. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2008, 12:23:23 PM »
BIGBOBS no matter how you reason and defend Nasser without compelling evidence, the pumpkinheads, Nasser-haters, and true pro-bb fans own you.

lol you can keep repeating that and variations of it every second post like a broken record, doesnt make it true! 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2008, 12:24:39 PM »
...but you may be mistaken....you're losing conviction.  You've become uncertain.  I should remind you to respond to Titus' post.

I love how you keep repeating that I'm owned, falling apart, etc. as a way to make yourself feel better :)  And for your second sentence, look right above your post dumbass.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2008, 12:27:07 PM »
lol you can keep repeating that and variations of it every second post like a broken record, doesnt make it true! 

You're also a broken record, but with broken information my friend.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2008, 12:28:31 PM »
I love how you keep repeating that I'm owned, falling apart, etc. as a way to make yourself feel better :)  And for your second sentence, look right above your post dumbass.

I did Babu.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2008, 12:29:56 PM »
I did Babu.

Good, becasue there's a solid $2.5ish million in income from guest appearances and photo sales from 1995 to 2005 that Titusisback missed in his analysis.  Point proven. 

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: January 23, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »

Boyer Coe

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »

Boyer Coe