Author Topic: HELP contact authorities-Links Provided-US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff(video)  (Read 19297 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
whereas in Asian countries prolonging pain and suffering is the goal.

like women who make guys wait weeks for sex.

Riddick

• Getbig II
  • There's no guarantee that you'll see the next day!
What a fuckin' PRICK! I never thought I'd say this, but I hope an IED rips all his limbs off!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Are you so certain the dog was dead?

Also....for shits...lets assume the dog was dead & he videotaped tossing road kill.  It's punisable under the UCMJ for acts unbecoming of a Marine.  Plain and simple.  There's no argument about it.  When you become a Marine, one of the things that happen to you during bootcamp is you're sat down & explained what is expected of you.  Shit, you can get written up for walking around with your hands in your pocket & wearing a hat indoors.  Especially when you're doing so under the pretence of goofing around.

I'm not arguing whether he broke marine corps rules or not; on that score I don't know and I don't care.
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
I'm not arguing whether he broke marine corps rules or not; on that score I don't know and I don't care.

one thing I can say about you George

at least you're consistant

::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
one thing I can say about you George

at least you're consistant

::)

Look, in case you missed it, my point was all these people are who are getting freaked out about a puppy are hypocrites unless they are strict vegetarians who refuse to kill any living creature.
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V

Look, in case you missed it, my point was all these people are who are getting freaked out about a puppy are hypocrites unless they are strict vegetarians who refuse to kill any living creature.

When was the last time george you yourself walked out to the woodshed & cut the head off your pet chicken?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s

hello george, it's about the blatant unnecessary cruelty of the act

that argument doesn't fly, nice try 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Yeah that fag "stormshadow" he's a real bad ass feels no sympathy for anything.  Too bad its not his mother they are throwing off the cliff, then we would see how bad ass he is as he crys like a pussy before they behead him.  Real tuff guy, needs to be owned for eternity can never live this one down.
meltdown ::)

they should have throw MORE dogs over.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Yeah that fag "stormshadow" he's a real bad ass feels no sympathy for anything.  Too bad its not his mother they are throwing off the cliff, then we would see how bad ass he is as he crys like a pussy before they behead him.  Real tuff guy, needs to be owned for eternity can never live this one down.

calm down mary
just not good enough

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Puppy!

Emmortal

• Getbig V

hello george, it's about the blatant unnecessary cruelty of the act

that argument doesn't fly, nice try 

Sure it does when you look at how cows are slaughtered to make those tasty burgers you eat.  They get shot in the side of their heads with gas powered hammer which doesn't always kill them.  Then they get their throats slit and bled to death.

No different than throwing a dog over a cliff.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

The point is, if you read the last dozen or so posts, where do you draw the line?  Okay to kill cockroaches, not okay to kill mice?  Okay to kill mice, not okay to kill cows? Okay to kill cows, not okay to kill dogs?  Okay to kill salmon, not okay to kill goldfish?

Wherever you draw a line it's arbitrary, and you will almost always vilify anyone who draws the line somewhere different than where you do.

It reeks of hypocrisy, and I hate hypocrites.

um maybe because a dog is a great pet that will love you forever and a cockroach or salmon won't

as you say far too often, hope this helps ::)

E
E

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

Why?  Is a dog more deserving of life than a pig or a cow?
Ok all is forgiven if he walk down the cliff and ate the dog after.
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Wish i didnt watch that :(

Glad to see the Americans are doing good work over there ::)
I dont care what people think, or how some people can justify it, but that is soo fucked up. I seriously hope that guy dies.
No doubt about it...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

yea, sorry, that's terrible logic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL, I just posted this on another site and I shit you not, someone popped up and denouned me suggesting the guy could have been given the order to kill the puppy...

I guess it was an insurgent puppy working with Al Qaeda...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Sure it does when you look at how cows are slaughtered to make those tasty burgers you eat.  They get shot in the side of their heads with gas powered hammer which doesn't always kill them.  Then they get their throats slit and bled to death.

No different than throwing a dog over a cliff.

So u condone and can justify this action ???. So you would have no problem if i decided to kill ur dog as, according to you, "cows are slaughtered all the time". So because animals that are specially breed to be eaten are humanely slaughtered, that makes it ok to kill other animals?

Oh and last time i checked, most people dont eat dogs, so your point makes no sense whatsoever.
No doubt about it...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
So u condone and can justify this action ???. So you would have no problem if i decided to kill ur dog as, according to you, "cows are slaughtered all the time". So because animals that are specially breed to be eaten are humanely slaughtered, that makes it ok to kill other animals?

Oh and last time i checked, most people dont eat dogs, so your point makes no sense whatsoever.
Teh TrutH...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Wow!  :o

I'm shocked that one of our soldiers can be so cold-blooded like that to a puppy - just for fun.  >:(

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Honestly, although I hear ya....& know what you mean.....

but i don't agree.

This sort of thing can just add more shit to a big problem over there.  Especially civilian support for the military.

So it should stay as a "Getbig Topic"?

Damn Knny187, you of all people I thought would think differently.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I think this dude is one of those guys that tortured animals when he was young.  A guy that would have become a serial killer but instead joined up to get his fix.

Tombo

• Getbig V

that's a big fucking grey area, and don't tell us/me that we're kidding ourselves because although there are some scumbags at the processing facilities where game+poultry+beef+pork are taken.. shit IS done about it if it is found out, 'only if you get caught' right?

fuck this piece of shit for smiling while doing it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
How much time would one get for offing this guy?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'm betting that marine has posted on getbig from time to time, it's a statistical certainty.

knny187

• Getbig V
i'm betting that marine has posted on getbig from time to time, it's a statistical certainty.

His name is Jimmy & lives in his parents basement