Author Topic: Anyone heard about Dorian Yates got in some fight trouble in a pub in Amsterdam  (Read 14593 times)

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
Anyone heard of get a fuckin life of your own. For fuck sake who casres about gettin intofights anywhere with anybody? I been stayin away from this board and its stories delibrateley cos it got on me nerves, but when my mates told me about it I had to have sa look.

Theres a couple other things are just ridiculous too buyt I cant be bothered go into it. Like I said get a life and dont get such a hardon about gosipp. Old fuckin women.

DAMY

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Dorian has always defined his manhood through violence. 

Yes, we all know Dorian came from the gutter and worked his way to the top.

The drug-fuelled profession of Pro Bodybuilding is where Dorian truly excelled.  Through brutal determination and mindless dedication, Dorian reached the pinnacle of fame in this much maligned sport.

Unfortunately, all the success that Dorian experienced, he was still not able to extricate himself from a world of violence...Such a pity for a man with so much to offer.

Dorian must learn to deal with his anger in a more constructive way.
Good job Hank!
!

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Anyone heard of get a fuckin life of your own. For fuck sake who casres about gettin intofights anywhere with anybody? I been stayin away from this board and its stories delibrateley cos it got on me nerves, but when my mates told me about it I had to have sa look.

Theres a couple other things are just ridiculous too buyt I cant be bothered go into it. Like I said get a life and dont get such a hardon about gosipp. Old fuckin women.

DAMY

I always thought that people who signed off their posts were complete cunts.

Thanks for proving me wrong!  ;)

Aki.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Damn Dorian has a serious Honker...Is he part Jew? Keep that man away from my cocaine....

Funny that Dorian hides out in dungeon like places to "train" when men like me hit the streets and dance for all to see...

Tviking

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Dorian gets his ass whooped all the time. He's an old man who has a mouth that writes checks his fists cannot cash. He will be pummelled again soon to the embarrassment of all 300 of his fans worldwide.
!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Dorian gets his ass whooped all the time. He's an old man who has a mouth that writes checks his fists cannot cash. He will be pummelled again soon to the embarrassment of all 300 of his fans worldwide.

lol...I could be missing something here because i don't personally know the man but, from what i've seen and heard, he's pretty humble and quiet. highly probable, a completely different story in his younger days when he was a skin head (pommy skins 1980s weren't so much racist as displaced and looking for a reason to fight - patriotism)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
In all serious, Dorian has always been cool with me...Lousy dancer but i will give him a pass on that...Although you know what women say about Lousy dancer's, something along the lines of they are bad in bed and ruin pro bodybuilding with there unbelievable bellies...Or something like that...