Author Topic: Jimmy Thompson - most outlandish statements  (Read 55519 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: jIMMY tHOMPSON
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2008, 06:02:11 AM »
Well Van,the pics i posted on the ironage link are from 3 years ago when Jimmy was 70,and on his username on here it says he`s now 73.All i`m saying is i`ve been around this sport for 30 years and the more i got to know,the less i wished i knew.My old training partners have been NABBA Universe winners and things they have told me have made me want to puke.The gay stories,the abuse of drugs,recreational as well as steroids,and the thieving from other pro`s hotel rooms are all true things that i know about.So its not too far fetched with what Jimmy has said.The thieving happened in 91 or 92,one pro who posts on here knows the full story.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2008, 06:43:28 AM »
crown - i cant access the pics on there, can you post them here?

i believe he's the real deal. why would a 73 year old man make this stuff up?

jimmy do you have any arnie stories?
175lbs by 31st July

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2008, 06:58:43 AM »
Jimmy, can you tell us a few stories about Sir Jimmy Saville?

I've read on the internet that he's a complete sex-case, and that when he snuffs it loads of sordid stories about the old vagina decliner are going to come out.

C'mon, spill the beans!

Here is Jimmy on the front cover of Health and Strength as President of NABBA and again on the front cover of Gay News. It was this cover which resulted in old Oscar Heidenstam removing him as President. That is a laugh though as Oscar was as gay as the day is long at the north pole in mid summer. He and that other old flake Oscar State were at it like rabbits with not just competitors but each other as well.

Crownshep, I remember you inviting me to join Ironage around 3 years ago. Never did get round to joining as I'm not sure my exposes would be too welcome there. I'll tell you something though, Richard Baldwin and Joe Meeko could tell some tales.
That's a funny story about Mike Quinn. I'm surprised he didn't say the day SUCKED  as he sure did a lot of sucking that day. I'm sure it left a nasty taste in his mouth

Master of the Masters.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2008, 08:39:05 AM »
crown - i cant access the pics on there, can you post them here?

i believe he's the real deal. why would a 73 year old man make this stuff up?

Jimmy on the left aged 60 in first pic.
Aged 62 in the middle in pic 2
Newspaper clipping of him aged 70.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 01:56:33 AM »

This is what led to Mike's madness.
Surely some of the old timers can back me up on some of this.

Yes Jimmy homosexuality leads to madness ::) 

Any chance you used to hang out with Anita Bryant?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 02:16:45 AM »
I'm saying it's likely that Jimmy Thompson has been "filling in the blanks" like this to create conspiracy stories featuring homosexual beastiality and the placement of oddly-relevant objects up bodybuilding competitor asses for well over 3 decades now, Dave. 

?
good post

What is the point of naming who in the industry was/is gay? What a revelation! there are successful  gay men in all walks of life. ::).

Cant blame Jimmy though, he was probably raised Catholic and went to the movies in the 40's, No wonder he thinks we are all clownish fops, marginal characters, and evil doers skulking around dark alleys. Finding out that some of us are very successful and have power must have came as a big shock to him.

Also, I cant understand what Chris Dickerson's sexuality has to do with this thread, he has been out of the closet for many years, who cares who he slept with thirty years ago?

As far as the Mentzers being gay there were always rumors but never substantiated and believe me I would like more than anyone to believe Mike was gay,  but you cant go around claiming everyone with a great 70's moustache was gay.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 02:18:53 AM »
you are in denial nycbull. There's so much shit that very very disturbing in the so called hystory of bb that would makeu cricnge. But you choose to be confortable and notknow about it.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 02:43:32 AM »
Haha - Jimmy Thompson's the real deal - I thought it was just a gimmick up until now.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 07:51:58 AM »
?
good post

What is the point of naming who in the industry was/is gay? What a revelation! there are successful  gay men in all walks of life. ::).

Cant blame Jimmy though, he was probably raised Catholic and went to the movies in the 40's, No wonder he thinks we are all clownish fops, marginal characters, and evil doers skulking around dark alleys. Finding out that some of us are very successful and have power must have came as a big shock to him.

Also, I cant understand what Chris Dickerson's sexuality has to do with this thread, he has been out of the closet for many years, who cares who he slept with thirty years ago?

As far as the Mentzers being gay there were always rumors but never substantiated and believe me I would like more than anyone to believe Mike was gay,  but you cant go around claiming everyone with a great 70's moustache was gay.

For one thing I am a staunch Protestant and was brought up to believe that homosexuality is wrong. I now realise that it is a freak of nature type thing and not something one chooses. But you are right, some of you have had great success such as Alexander the Great, Nepoleon, John Wayne, Margaret Thatcher and various window dressers, flower arrangers and flight attandants all over the world.
The reason Mike Mentzer went mad was not because he was homosexual but because he wasn't !!  Mike and his brother Ray were driven mad with guilt after performed in gay threesomes numerous times with various devients within the bodybuilding world.   

I'm still laughing at Crownshep asking Mike Quinn if he enjoyed fucking the 2 debermans..... ;D

Master of the Masters.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2008, 07:53:47 AM »
For one thing I am a staunch Protestant and was brought up to believe that homosexuality is wrong. I now realise that it is a freak of nature type thing and not something one chooses. But you are right, some of you have had great success such as Alexander the Great, Nepoleon, John Wayne, Margaret Thatcher and various window dressers, flower arrangers and flight attandants all over the world.
The reason Mike Mentzer went mad was not because he was homosexual but because he wasn't !!  Mike and his brother Ray were driven mad with guilt after performed in gay threesomes numerous times with various devients within the bodybuilding world.   

I'm still laughing at Crownshep asking Mike Quinn if he enjoyed fucking the 2 debermans..... ;D

come on Jimmy everyone here knows you're a penis puffer, you wouldn't be so obsessed with homosexuality if you weren't.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2008, 08:04:45 AM »
I'm confused (nothing new).  Is Jimmy denying he's gay?  I don't think he is.  His stories are fucking hilarious although I don't beleive them all.  The besiality stories, especially the one with the leopard or what ever it is, have got to be bullshit.  But the benny and joey stuff I really believe.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2008, 08:06:12 AM »
[/quote]

When Arnold moved to England in the 1960's he lived with wealthy gay businessman John Dixey. He also was heavily involved with Jimmy Saville and Wag Bennet who used to enjoy watching Arnold shag his wife Dianne, sometimes with Rick Wayne joining in. In the USA his main sugardaddy was Paco Arce Gomez (not the Weiders). In the early 1970's his boyfriend and supporter was one of the Shriver family and it was he who invited Arnold to the party where he met Maria.

Master of the Masters.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »
Jimmy did you ever meet Arthur Jones? from what i've read about him he was a real man's man

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2008, 08:12:45 AM »
If this is really Jummy, why did you mis-spell your last name?

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »
If this is really Jummy, why did you mis-spell your last name?

Who the f uck is Jummy?

Master of the Masters.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »
Who the f uck is Jummy?

Hahaha..so this isn't Jimmy.  Just another troll.  Busted.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2008, 09:20:47 AM »
Hahaha..so this isn't Jimmy.  Just another troll.  Busted.

No it's not Jummy
It is Jimmy

Master of the Masters.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2008, 10:42:04 AM »
No it's not Jummy
It is Jimmy

Who the fuck mis-spells their own last name?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2008, 10:44:45 AM »
Who the fuck mis-spells their own last name?
Jummy Thomson does.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2008, 01:12:55 PM »

When Arnold moved to England in the 1960's he lived with wealthy gay businessman John Dixey. He also was heavily involved with Jimmy Saville and Wag Bennet who used to enjoy watching Arnold shag his wife Dianne, sometimes with Rick Wayne joining in. In the USA his main sugardaddy was Paco Arce Gomez (not the Weiders). In the early 1970's his boyfriend and supporter was one of the Shriver family and it was he who invited Arnold to the party where he met Maria.

Under the headline "Arnold Quits the 'Fag Business," Radar mag's "Fresh Intelligence" column Schwarzenegger3inside  reports: "'Arnold has had a long association with rich gay men,' according to Wendy Leigh, author of Schwarzenegger: An Unauthorized Biography. 'When he moved to England [around the time of his first Mr. Universe title in 1967], John Dixey, a British businessman and well-known aficionado of muscle boys, was very, very kind to Arnold. You have to understand, before Arnold came on the scene, it was common currency that bodybuilders were less than macho—it was absolutely given and accepted that they supported themselves by catering to the tastes of wealthy gay men.'

"Another of Schwarzenegger’s early benefactors, Leigh says, was Paco Arce Gomez, a Spanish millionaire and renowned gay playboy. In a 1992 Spy magazine profile of the Conan the Barbarian star, Arce was credited as the lensman behind a series of photos [like the one above right]

from the Austrian’s early days, showing him 'eating breakfast off of very fancy china wearing a tank top and tight underwear.' (Schwarzenegger also posed nude for homoerotic photog Robert Mapplethorpe at least three times in the seventies and famously appeared naked in a 22-photo spread in now-defunct gay rag After Dark.)

"Paul Barresi, an L.A.-based private investigator who claims P.I. Anthony Pellicano hired him before the 2002 election to 'look into' any compromising relationships the then-prospective candidate still had in the demimonde, said he was 'shocked that Arnold would turn his back on the very people who were obviously so helpful to him. In fact, Arnold even met his wife, Maria [Shriver], though his friendship with a gay member of Maria’s family.'
http://direland.typepad.com/direland/2005/09/index.html

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »

cheers ya orange girl ! ;D  0-2 to celtic on saturday. ;)

keep the stories coming. you seen any fights between bodybuilders? been in any with some yourself?

thanks crown.
175lbs by 31st July

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2008, 05:21:59 PM »
come on Jimmy everyone here knows you're a penis puffer, you wouldn't be so obsessed with homosexuality if you weren't.
What does that make you then my friend?
With all your "gayer than" and calling everyone "fag gots" are you trying to tell us somthing  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »
Ray Mentzer was very anti-homosexual and told me how guys would blow Bob Paris kisses at bodybuilding shows. For a laugh, of course. Ray dated lots of good looking women, eg. Rachel McLish. I lined him up with his wife. The guy wasn't gay. He didn't fancy black women, though.

The one story he told me that made me laugh was that in the old AAU Mr America they had two meetings in different hotels. The officials, etc. Ray said that whoever Joe Weider came to the meeting with would win the contest. Joe took Ray to one of those meetings and he won the 1979 Mr America but was oblivious that any favouritism occurred. I still smile when I think of Ray doing that.

Mike adored Ayn Rand, writer and philosopher. I doubt any human female could approach that heroic ideal for Mike.

There must be lots of untold stories out there we would like to hear about.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2008, 04:02:11 AM »
Ray Mentzer was very anti-homosexual and told me how guys would blow Bob Paris kisses at bodybuilding shows. For a laugh, of course. Ray dated lots of good looking women, eg. Rachel McClish. I lined him up with his wife. The guy wasn't gay. He didn't fancy black women, though.

The one story he told me that made me laugh was that in the old AAU Mr America they had two meetings in different hotels. The officials, etc. Ray said that whoever Joe Weider came to the meeting with would win the contest. Joe took Ray to one of those meetings and he won the 1979 Mr America but was oblivious that any favourtism occurred. I still smile when I think of Ray doing that.

Mike adored Ayn Rand, writer and philosopher. I doubt any human female could approach that heroic ideal for Mike.

Ray Mentzer was very anti-homosexual and told me how guys would blow Bob Paris kisses at bodybuilding shows. For a laugh, of course. Ray dated lots of good looking women, eg. Rachel McClish. I lined him up with his wife. The guy wasn't gay. He didn't fancy black women, though.

The one story he told me that made me laugh was that in the old AAU Mr America they had two meetings in different hotels. The officials, etc. Ray said that whoever Joe Weider came to the meeting with would win the contest. Joe took Ray to one of those meetings and he won the 1979 Mr America but was oblivious that any favourtism occurred. I still smile when I think of Ray doing that.

hey Vince! hows bout some Arthur Jones stories... come on man, spill the beans 8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2008, 07:15:47 AM »
After I won the Mr Canada title in Vancouver in 1970 I was hanging around English Bay Beach that summer. I met a Dr W from LA who was well known via the magazines as someone who helped the guys with medical advice and prescriptions. Well, we got yapping about the famous guys and he stated many stories about Arnold and everyone else down there. Seems to me just about everyone had fooled around in the gay scene. Must have been one of the reasons I didn't take his advice and go to LA and live there. He assured me I could probably win the Mr Universe withing 6 months with the right help.

I always wondered what some of those bodybuilders did to survive. I mean, even in those days you had guys showing up at Santa Monica wanting to make it big but without a job or much money. Heck, I spent a couple of weeks sleeping in my VW so know that scene only too well.

The good doctor, I presume, was gay because he didn't accept an invitation to come to dinner at my place and meet my wife.  I could usually spot those gay guys cruising the waterfront for blokes. No thanks. The script was usually the same. They tell you that you look great and they know a guy who takes photos and will take some of you. I always thought women preferred muscleguys but to my dismay the gay guys were attracted far more. Nothing has changed in all these years.

So the stories related by Jimmy probably contain some truth. Goodness knows there is no way to prove what happened. Unless someone was there it is just speculation and hearsay.