Author Topic: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot  (Read 16263 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Thugs attack a guy over a parking spot
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »
Exactly.

I don't think Bill Gates was every physically dominated anyone in his life. The guy is the world's richest man, and it's pretty much evident why. He's very kind, gives billions, doesn't talk loud or say stupid things, and is of course extremely intelligent. Look at the list of billionaires and you'll see that they're all similar no matter what their ethnic background.

These guys that take so much pride in physical domination are always idiots who never suceed or contribute much to humanity. What will that black guy who beat up that poor mexican accomplish in life? He'll always be a fucking loser, and bitter. He'll always feel the need to be violent due to his frustration, and because it's probably beyond his capacity to be civilized like others.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »
someone needs to do something about these skate boarders, theyre a fucking menace.  :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
I don't think Bill Gates was every physically dominated anyone in his life. The guy is the world's richest man, and it's pretty much evident why. He's very kind, gives billions, doesn't talk loud or say stupid things, and is of course extremely intelligent. Look at the list of billionaires and you'll see that they're all similar no matter what their ethnic background.

These guys that take so much pride in physical domination are always idiots who never suceed or contribute much to humanity. What will that black guy who beat up that poor mexican accomplish in life? He'll always be a fucking loser, and bitter. He'll always feel the need to be violent due to his frustration, and because it's probably beyond his capacity to be civilized like others.
The only reason I'd have for fighting and idiot like that, is out of simple disgust for what a piece of trash he is.  I can't stand the "tough guy" I want to fight the world attitude.  To fight some guy with a group of people around who know him, honestly, isn't very smart.  Even if the Mexican was winning, his boys would have jumped in quick and trampled the beener.  We're talking IQ's below 90 here, what do you expect on both ends.
In general, I dislike anyone overly loud or unintelligent.
N

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
\

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2008, 05:31:53 PM »
LMAO! That boy squealing like a lil girl is too funny!  :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2008, 05:35:42 PM »
LMAO! That boy squealing like a lil girl is too funny!  :D

Even funnier.... I thought it was a "PAT."  Knowing that it was a guy is even more fooking hilarious. :D
\

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »
no way, thats clearly a woman,albeit a manly looking woman. She suffered a thigh bruise.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2008, 05:45:58 PM »
no way, thats clearly a woman,albeit a manly looking woman. She suffered a thigh bruise.

Whatever "IT" was, it was pretty fcuking funny!!!
\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2008, 08:05:21 PM »
WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHTCLUB

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2008, 09:16:21 PM »
WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHTCLUB

That was probably one of the cleanest hits I've ever seen.
\

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »
Pisses me off.  I hate people who think they are bad in numbers.  If it was just him...i would have gotten out and given it everything i had to win...just out of principal.....but in that particular situation....i would have started backing up....hit drive...and plowed him down into the car behind him...then drove away!  Swear to GOD i would have....cuz i hate people like him....

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »
Pisses me off.  I hate people who think they are bad in numbers.  If it was just him...i would have gotten out and given it everything i had to win...just out of principal.....but in that particular situation....i would have started backing up....hit drive...and plowed him down into the car behind him...then drove away!  Swear to GOD i would have....cuz i hate people like him....

haha sure you would rambo ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2008, 10:10:24 PM »
I blame the driver
you uncivilised dumb fuck.
follow the arrows

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2008, 10:11:55 PM »
Praise Allah the Merciful....
I hate the State.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2008, 10:16:58 PM »
you uncivilised dumb fuck.

I was joking you fucking terrorist. You would have blown yourself up in that situation. Now go to bed boy but before you kiss mommy good night make sure to wipe my cum off her lips. She is quite the little whore. I scream allah as I shot my sperm down her nasty throat.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2008, 10:32:55 PM »
Sean parked in Greg Reid's parking space at Gold's Fullerton, and look what happened to Sean!  ::)

Sean Rey got knocked out for parking in the wrong spot...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2008, 10:34:45 PM »
Sean Rey got knocked out for parking in the wrong spot...

prove it

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2008, 10:54:52 PM »
haha, Always the case.  Everyone is a badass, with 15 of their friends around.
N

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2008, 11:09:30 PM »

I saw a little guy who did purposely run over someone once... He knew he couldn't kick there ass, so he hit them with his corvette... Weird.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #145 on: March 31, 2008, 08:31:05 AM »
yeah, this is bullshit...that fucking guy should be shot to the face for being a motherf*cking prick...but in reality, the guys in the car should have seen the bad situation there were in, and just got out... Sad but its truth
 the bad thing is that the fucker got out of the situation without any problem, and will continue to be a prick...until he gets f*cked because of his attitude...

!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: March 31, 2008, 08:35:46 AM »
The only reason I'd have for fighting and idiot like that, is out of simple disgust for what a piece of trash he is.  I can't stand the "tough guy" I want to fight the world attitude.  To fight some guy with a group of people around who know him, honestly, isn't very smart.  Even if the Mexican was winning, his boys would have jumped in quick and trampled the beener.  We're talking IQ's below 90 here, what do you expect on both ends.
In general, I dislike anyone overly loud or unintelligent.
I didn't want to bring up the IQ deal but since you did I will chime in.
Human behavior is NOT 100% certain and /or based on one factor, etc.
BUt, if you are a dumb azz and have a low IQ, your only option is to dominate with your body and by physical means.
For these numbnuts, the "get ahead with brains ship" sailed and is not comming back to their port of call :o
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 31, 2008, 08:37:12 AM »
I didn't want to bring up the IQ deal but since you did I will chime in.
Homan behavior is NOT 100% certain and /or based on one factor, etc.
BUt, if you are a dumb azz and have a low IQ, your only option is to dominate with your body and by physical means.
For these numbnuts, the "get ahead with brans ship" sailed and is not comming back to their port of call :o
"homan"? "brans"? "comming"?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: March 31, 2008, 08:56:57 AM »
"homan"? "brans"? "comming"?
LOL, I type about as good as you diet and get ripped :o ouch!
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 31, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »
LOL, I type about as good as you diet and get ripped :o ouch!
hahahahahaa, no offense there "howie" but you ain't exactly shredded yourself.