Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?  (Read 39756 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS - Mr. NC Natural IFBN?
« Reply #350 on: April 12, 2008, 07:29:02 PM »
I would love to bone MattC's sister.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #351 on: April 12, 2008, 07:31:00 PM »
We discovered that Matt is rich and carries a knife and will flat out stab Ted Bundy to death in a dim lit alley.

Yep, although I didn't say I was rich, just pretty comfortable.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #352 on: April 13, 2008, 03:57:43 AM »
I cried all last night because TA was so mean to me.  Then on the drive to the gym I cried again thinking about how mean he is to me.  :'( 

Are you saying twinks have feelings too, Matt?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #353 on: April 13, 2008, 06:16:16 AM »
You guys remember when Adonis claimed to have been racing Greyhounds in NC and someone called him out on his bullshit?  ;D

yes someone please link the threads they gottsta be on here somewhere..i mean let's keep this thread going with all the old adonis bulshittt...should be volumes of it on here..
his 225 x 113 deadlift..his gravity suit...his wealth where he owns 3 houses ...exotic cars guns...all those threads where he trys to appear like his some noble philosopher and defending why he doesn't need money...mcdonalds diet...then owned himself by posting up his "gourmet dinners and expensive wine threads" forgetting his diet was supposed to be crispy creams and big macs...the epic chin up bar when he went to take a piss....god there are so many..especiall on MD..but they made his faggy little drug abusing ass disappear...he has to be mental or clearly abusing some hallucinogens.. ;D hell by the end he was saying he ate dogfood!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #354 on: April 13, 2008, 06:29:18 AM »
yes someone please link the threads they gottsta be on here somewhere..i mean let's keep this thread going with all the old adonis bulshittt...should be volumes of it on here..
his 225 x 113 deadlift..his gravity suit...his wealth where he owns 3 houses ...exotic cars guns...all those threads where he trys to appear like his some noble philosopher and defending why he doesn't need money...mcdonalds diet...then owned himself by posting up his "gourmet dinners and expensive wine threads" forgetting his diet was supposed to be crispy creams and big macs...the epic chin up bar when he went to take a piss....god there are so many..especiall on MD..but they made his faggy little drug abusing ass disappear...he has to be mental or clearly abusing some hallucinogens.. ;D hell by the end he was saying he ate dogfood!!!
Points taken. The man is, um, 'colourful.' For opposing counsel, all I see you doing post after post is complaining about this or that -ie. not really contributing anything but finding fault and negatively critiquing all. Have I read you wrong? Can you link me to a post where you praise something or agree with someone?  ???

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #355 on: April 13, 2008, 06:33:13 AM »

ta posted on MD?  what was that all about anyway  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #356 on: April 13, 2008, 07:06:54 AM »
Who says they are self-evident?  ...................

You can verify my math degree here:

http://www.lakeheadualumni.ca/category/13

Intelligence is relative. You appear intelligent - maybe top 1-2% of the population as a guess. Punctuation errors (by a pedant) such as the above are not indicative of high intelligence. As an observation, I would guess Adonis has a considerably higher IQ than you -- he comes across as being very, very bright.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: April 13, 2008, 07:38:05 AM »
Intelligence is relative. You appear intelligent - maybe top 1-2% of the population as a guess. Punctuation errors (by a pedant) such as the above are not indicative of high intelligence. As an observation, I would guess Adonis has a considerably higher IQ than you -- he comes across as being very, very bright.

so you believe that going out of your way to use big words is an indication of intellegence?  maybe matt c. doesn't care about "punctuation" cause this is an f'n bodybuilding board and not english class....
nasser=piece of shit

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: April 13, 2008, 07:39:15 AM »
ta posted on MD?  what was that all about anyway  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Poooof it vanished! funniest day in internet history!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:54 AM »

why do you think that happened?
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: April 13, 2008, 07:45:04 AM »

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG ;D when is your next fight, killer?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: April 13, 2008, 07:48:30 AM »
Points taken. The man is, um, 'colourful.' For opposing counsel, all I see you doing post after post is complaining about this or that -ie. not really contributing anything but finding fault and negatively critiquing all. Have I read you wrong? Can you link me to a post where you praise something or agree with someone?  ???

Plenty around I just like to beat up on people like squatfagg and anus that make the internet their life so I chip away at them piece by piece.

I have some quality posts on here...and more to follow.

Bast175

« Reply #362 on: April 13, 2008, 07:51:42 AM »
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG ;D when is your next fight, killer?
Is that really him? This is the guy who has been shooting his mouth this whole time?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: April 13, 2008, 07:53:56 AM »
Is that really him? This is the guy who has been shooting his mouth this whole time?
yep, it's been verified by mods on this board and another one where he used to post, he tried to dig up some personal info from someone and they guy found a picture of him.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: April 13, 2008, 08:01:29 AM »
yep, it's been verified by mods on this board and another one where he used to post, he tried to dig up some personal info from someone and they guy found a picture of him.
where was this "verified"....serious question, I don't remember that at all...
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: April 13, 2008, 08:06:06 AM »
it wasn't verified on the board but it was verified when i asked a mod if it was him and they said yes, he tried to dig up info on me and threatened to put it on the board and someone PM'd me and clues me in to who he is.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: April 13, 2008, 08:08:38 AM »

he's just fking around al.
It's the oldest gimmick in the book he can past it a 1000000000000 times it don't bother me because it's a lie just like his 18 inch arms 400 lb benches and 550 lb squatsetcetc

perhaps this is me?

those who know the squadfather meltdown a while back will get the joke.....but can you guess the picture???

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: April 13, 2008, 08:13:15 AM »
I'll give squatter $1000 if he can post proof that pic is of "me"

Ron can compare the ip's.

of course he won't he won't even post the board it came from because he knows i'll pm the admin on the board where ever it came from and his gimmick will be up...

all squat fat has to do is post a face pic....as well to prove he isn't HBK but he won't...
I'll give him $1,000 for that too...but it will destroy him...cause he doesn't want people to know how bad he looked even in his prime juicing and lifting somewhat...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: April 13, 2008, 08:18:56 AM »
...cause he doesn't want people to know how bad he looked even in his prime juicing and lifting somewhat...

or that's what fatbody wants people to think any way..i doubt he was seriously dedicated to anything other than posting on getbig 60 times a day in his sad little sorry life.

terrible.

you have to feel sorry for him.

Pity he finally replied to my posts I used to blast him all the time and he wouldn't reply then he melted and went off on a tangent challenging me and replying to my posts in the same sad sorry ass way he does to every one....

shoulda just stayed silent dave.....it would have been better for you...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: April 13, 2008, 08:20:29 AM »
hahahahhaaa, three posts in a row meltdown, looks like "jason" can't get past the fact that i found out who he is and that he is a 128 pound puerto rican twink. :D

spinnis

« Reply #370 on: April 13, 2008, 08:24:28 AM »
hahahahhaaa, three posts in a row meltdown, looks like "jason" can't get past the fact that i found out who he is and that he is a 128 pound puerto rican twink. :D

he could seriously be Sub 100 pounds

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: April 13, 2008, 08:26:50 AM »
hahahahhaaa,  the fact that i crave and suck 128 pound puerto rican twinksss. :D

:-X

ewwwwwwwww.

chinfather speaks with a forked tongue that likes THE penis and catching the jizz in them 3 chins.

yucko what a faggg... :P :(

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #372 on: April 13, 2008, 09:06:02 AM »
The small pictures of the shirtless dude clearly isn't the same person as the "bag of chips" dude.  Look at the eyebrows.

Dummies

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #373 on: April 13, 2008, 12:09:40 PM »

haha, this is hilarious:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136500.0

First comment sums it all up:

thats the most disgusting shit I've ever seen

LOL.

All I ask from TA:

• Verify his 225 for 113 reps deadlift claim (I would even be pleased with 50 reps).
  • Provide the name of the university he received his physics degree from.
  • Prove he uses the Adonis Principles (although that would be somewhat impractical to do).

How hard is it for him to grab a digital camera and film his lift?  How hard is it to simply state the name of his former university?  I mean, come on...

Adonis does strike me as intelligent in terms of sheer IQ, but he is lacking in EQ.  He simply does not know how to relate to people.  I'm sure in real life he attributes people not liking him to his being so much smarter than them to transfer the issue to being theirs and not his, not being keen enough to acknowledge that EQ matters as much as IQ, and even more in terms of interpersonal relationships.

As for my punctuation, if you run a cursory for other posts of mine, you will see that in general, I do use proper punctuation nearly 100% of the time.  The way I see it, if I do indeed know how to spell and punctuate properly, I may as well do so, to differentiate myself from those who do not do so because they are unable to.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: April 13, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »
haha, this is hilarious:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136500.0

First comment sums it all up:

LOL.

All I ask from TA:

• Verify his 225 for 113 reps deadlift claim (I would even be pleased with 50 reps).
  • Provide the name of the university he received his physics degree from.
  • Prove he uses the Adonis Principles (although that would be somewhat impractical to do).

How hard is it for him to grab a digital camera and film his lift?  How hard is it to simply state the name of his former university?  I mean, come on...

Adonis does strike me as intelligent in terms of sheer IQ, but he is lacking in EQ.  He simply does not know how to relate to people.  I'm sure in real life he attributes people not liking him to his being so much smarter than them to transfer the issue to being theirs and not his, not being keen enough to acknowledge that EQ matters as much as IQ, and even more in terms of interpersonal relationships.

As for my punctuation, if you run a cursory for other posts of mine, you will see that in general, I do use proper punctuation nearly 100% of the time.  The way I see it, if I do indeed know how to spell and punctuate properly, I may as well do so, to differentiate myself from those who do not do so because they are unable to.

That thread has some classic pics...

Where's he going here? To a lipstick party? ;D :-X
trust me he wouldn't be the reciprocant....ha ha... :-*