Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Real measurements and lifts  (Read 153627 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S REAL MEASUREMENTS AND LIFTS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2008, 02:08:48 PM »
Schwarzenegger.com states that Arnold's top measurements (per his book Arnold:  Education of a Bodybuilder were:

Arnold's Top Form Measurements

Arms: 22 inches
Chest: 57 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Thighs: 28.5 inches
Calves: 20 inches
Weight: 235 pounds
Height: 6 feet 2 inches

See http://www.schwarzenegger.com/en/help/index.asp

This is your unbiased source? Only Flex/Iron Age/Schwarzenegger nuthuggers accept this without question.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2008, 02:48:47 PM »
Wish I was. I'm 38 and have been in this game for over 20 years. I'll ask a real pro and get back to you.

what game? the game of buying drugs and applying 750mg test and some dianabol or eq to your gem rat body?
friend i used to eat guys like you for lunch before i turned 19,,now i suggest you go ask a professional or simply mesure it yourself in the gym and you too will see that whatever gh15 farts into this board is always in 100% of cases true
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »
GH15 you are a fucking MORON.

Whn I first started training my arms would pump up 1.5 inches easily-and they still pump up 1.25 to 1.5 inches today.

The notion that a pump can only give you a 1/4 inch on your arms is so fucking far off base that it proves you're the fraud of frauds.

Do us all a favor and put a cork in your snake oil bullshit.
gh15 said and repetetevily say that the pump you will get will = between 1/4 and 1/2 inch unless you use SEO SUCH AS NOLOTIL AND ESCCILENE AND SYNTOL WHICH MANY USE AND LIE ABOUT,,

NO ONE PUMP HIS ARMS WITH AAS FROM 18 INCH TO 19.5 INCH ,,NO ONE! INFACT MOST BODYBUILDERS WITH GREAT ARMS WHICH ARE DIME A DOZEN WILL HAVE VERY CLOSE MESURMENTS WHEN THEIR ARM IS MESURED COLD OR PUMPED BECAUSE THE MUSCLE IS REAL REAL REAL ,,

a pump of 1 inch or over = oil into the muscle beofre training either with consistant or with out consistant if used nolotil beforer shows,,

you fellas of generaton nothingness are such big liars and such unimpressive bodybuilders that you use everything then you use SEO and even with all that you cant win a local show,,and THIS IS THR TRUTH FRIEND!
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2008, 04:36:09 PM »
gh15 said and repetetevily say that the pump you will get will = between 1/4 and 1/2 inch unless you use SEO SUCH AS NOLOTIL AND ESCCILENE AND SYNTOL WHICH MANY USE AND LIE ABOUT,,

NO ONE PUMP HIS ARMS WITH AAS FROM 18 INCH TO 19.5 INCH ,,NO ONE! INFACT MOST BODYBUILDERS WITH GREAT ARMS WHICH ARE DIME A DOZEN WILL HAVE VERY CLOSE MESURMENTS WHEN THEIR ARM IS MESURED COLD OR PUMPED BECAUSE THE MUSCLE IS REAL REAL REAL ,,

a pump of 1 inch or over = oil into the muscle beofre training either with consistant or with out consistant if used nolotil beforer shows,,

you fellas of generaton nothingness are such big liars and such unimpressive bodybuilders that you use everything then you use SEO and even with all that you cant win a local show,,and THIS IS THR TRUTH FRIEND!

You're a fucking idiot.

First you said you can only get a 1/4 inch pump, now it is half an inch-more of your stupid fucking bullshit.

My arms pump anywhere from 1.25 to 1.50 inches cold to fully pumped.

Hey I tell you whay Mr. gh15 Nobody, please come on out to So Cal and lets train for an afternoon, we can do arms and I will show you how to bust past that 17 inch barrier you are stuck at.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2008, 04:41:22 PM »
It's common knowledge that Arnold lied about his height.  Now, if you are going to lie about how tall you are then it stands to reason that you would also lie about your other body measurements.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2008, 05:47:45 PM »
It's common knowledge that Arnold lied about his height.  Now, if you are going to lie about how tall you are then it stands to reason that you would also lie about your other body measurements.

Just because you are unable to have 22" arms, it does not follow that someone with superior genetics - higher muscle fiber density, thicker bones, superior ability to syntesize actin and myosin, etc - who also uses anabolic drugs wouldn't either.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »
You're a fucking idiot.

First you said you can only get a 1/4 inch pump, now it is half an inch-more of your stupid fucking bullshit.

Hey I tell you whay Mr. gh15 Nobody, please come on out to So Cal and lets train for an afternoon, we can do arms and I will show you how to bust past that 17 inch barrier you are stuck at.

since your english is as good as mine obviously ....you fail to read that i said reptetvly thgouh posts on here that it is 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch ..somewehere in between after you give the arms a oil free pump,,
now why would i come to train with you when i had your arm size at most likely hell of a lot better condition before 19? what you can teach me or show me that i havent thought or paied much money for? can you make me wizer? i dont think so since you use lots of curse words and most likley past records in the local police departmens,,

to me you sound like a local bodybuilder,,pretty frastrated,,,a one that now have no more sources on us grounds and beg to my friends in europe to ship him  some profucts,,why exactly would i come to train with you ?
 give me one good reason,,you will show me that at your age the arm muscle is more saggy and thats why you can gain little more than half an inch on the arms past training? i have seen the freakiest of the freakiest ,,world level champions,,,i have seen some 6'4 monsters you wouldnt imagine in your life time that were down into single digit bodyfat,,they all were 1/4 to 1/2 inch "bigger" with oil free pump..im one of the best and still me get about 1/2 inch max pump on my well over solid 20s friend
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
If your arms were 40 inches, you could not get 1 and a half of a pump. I've never seen anything past a half inch on a pump, but the thread was about bulshit claims that Arnold had 26 inch thighs and could only bench 315 for 8, what I did in high school, seems to me that squad thinks anything on the bench over for is equivelent to jumping over a building.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
since your english is as good as mine obviously ....you fail to read that i said reptetvly thgouh posts on here that it is 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch ..somewehere in between after you give the arms a oil free pump,,
now why would i come to train with you when i had your arm size at most likely hell of a lot better condition before 19? what you can teach me or show me that i havent thought or paied much money for? can you make me wizer? i dont think so since you use lots of curse words and most likley past records in the local police departmens,,

to me you sound like a local bodybuilder,,pretty frastrated,,,a one that now have no more sources on us grounds and beg to my friends in europe to ship him  some profucts,,why exactly would i come to train with you ?
 give me one good reason,,you will show me that at your age the arm muscle is more saggy and thats why you can gain little more than half an inch on the arms past training? i have seen the freakiest of the freakiest ,,world level champions,,,i have seen some 6'4 monsters you wouldnt imagine in your life time that were down into single digit bodyfat,,they all were 1/4 to 1/2 inch "bigger" with oil free pump..im one of the best and still me get about 1/2 inch max pump on my well over solid 20s friend

I have trained with guys that make you look like a 5th grader-heck even I make you look like a 5th grader.

If you can only pump up your arms 1/2 inch max then you have 15-16 inch arms.

You Mr. gh15 Nobody could not even win a local show here in CA. You would come out on stage, get spanked in your weight class and then go back to posting your BS on Getbig.

If your arms were 40 inches, you could not get 1 and a half of a pump. I've never seen anything past a half inch on a pump, but the thread was about bulshit claims that Arnold had 26 inch thighs and could only bench 315 for 8, what I did in high school, seems to me that squad thinks anything on the bench over for is equivelent to jumping over a building.

Hi gh15, anymore bullshit to post today>>?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »

GH15 is completely correct. i was always amazed at how much i felt pumped yet barely nudged the tape. i figured that i needed 19 inch arms to get 20 inch pumped. Didnt happen. At 19.5 inches (on one arm) 20inches pumped was measured...my other arm at just over 19 inches didnt make it.

also those measurements SF posted must be total crap. At 6 foot tall 26 inch legs are like pencils. not even rugby players have these. Arnold may not have had the proportions today's judging demands but even his 28 inch leg claim seems small on that frame.

and 52 inch chest...fuck me if you think thats true then you gotta get off the pipe. if his arms arent 21 inch cold then id be very surprised..

in fact all those measurements wreak of a jealous biatch who has stick insect physique and has spent loads of $ on gear and still going nowhere.

from arnies earlu pictures he's got enough chest/back muscle to easily be 52 inches and easily push 400lb bench..THEN he packed on the size. Get one of your 6ft tall buddies and have him stand in front of you and take some pics and then measure him.

then compare to arnies early pics. im sure youll find that at 6 foot, such proportions = big measurements and impressive strength.

duche.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »
You're a fucking idiot.

amd you wonder why we closed your connections in california....youre a kid ,,i suggest you worry about not getting poped insted of worrying about fighting with gh15,,last time i chekced california local shows it was horrid and that is with all the drugs possible provided by the chinease,,you friend need to get a reality check and if you really cant tell im not only a professional but top professional that been there and done that ....then maybe it was all worth it ,,you got to understand that im not one of your foolosih ancilary guys over there that is walkign around with average arms no matter what i inject in them and can only claim on internet a 1.5 inch pump from arm training,,

i tell you what friend and ill teach you a lesson via this post,,
post here a tape recording on youtube or something that shows your pump of 1.5 inch hell post a pump of an inch mesure it and make it on film not picture!,,,you need to show me your arms first on film so i can condirm and approved you have no seo inside them ,,,then do the filming,,IF YOU SHOW ME 1.5 INCH OF PUMP IN ARMS ,,YOU WILL GET TO AN ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE IN EUROPE NOT USA,, 10 KITS SEROSTIM SINCE YORUE OLD,,,NOW IF YOU CAN GET A SCRIPT ONLY FROM A DOC YOU WILL GET IT DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE IN AMERICA,,YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE PRESCRIPTION FOR THAT THOUGH,,TO EUROPE IT WILL BE SENT WITH NO PRESCRIPTION..

now go work on your movie,,i cut my lef and my arm if you can even get a 3/4 inch pump..make sure you do everything on video tape recording and that means no help from geniouses such as 240 and other photo computer masters,,put a video ,,decent quality and show it clear

this was a waste of a post but ....for the fun of it
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2008, 11:02:20 PM »
amd you wonder why we closed your connections in california....youre a kid ,,i suggest you worry about not getting poped insted of worrying about fighting with gh15,,last time i chekced california local shows it was horrid and that is with all the drugs possible provided by the chinease,,you friend need to get a reality check and if you really cant tell im not only a professional but top professional that been there and done that ....then maybe it was all worth it ,,you got to understand that im not one of your foolosih ancilary guys over there that is walkign around with average arms no matter what i inject in them and can only claim on internet a 1.5 inch pump from arm training,,

i tell you what friend and ill teach you a lesson via this post,,
post here a tape recording on youtube or something that shows your pump of 1.5 inch hell post a pump of an inch mesure it and make it on film not picture!,,,you need to show me your arms first on film so i can condirm and approved you have no seo inside them ,,,then do the filming,,IF YOU SHOW ME 1.5 INCH OF PUMP IN ARMS ,,YOU WILL GET TO AN ADDRESS OF YOUR CHOICE IN EUROPE NOT USA,, 10 KITS SEROSTIM SINCE YORUE OLD,,,NOW IF YOU CAN GET A SCRIPT ONLY FROM A DOC YOU WILL GET IT DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE IN AMERICA,,YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE PRESCRIPTION FOR THAT THOUGH,,TO EUROPE IT WILL BE SENT WITH NO PRESCRIPTION..

now go work on your movie,,i cut my lef and my arm if you can even get a 3/4 inch pump..make sure you do everything on video tape recording and that means no help from geniouses such as 240 and other photo computer masters,,put a video ,,decent quality and show it clear

this was a waste of a post but ....for the fun of it

Yeah right, Im on it...... just for you....... Hey I tell you what Mr Broomstick, next time youre in So Cal let me know, I will take your skinny ass pencil arms thru a real BBing workout, and show you what a good arm pump is..... How is that, you game pencil arms??????

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2008, 11:16:13 PM »
Yeah right, Im on it...... just for you....... Hey I tell you what Mr Broomstick, next time youre in So Cal let me know, I will take your skinny ass pencil arms thru a real BBing workout, and show you what a good arm pump is..... How is that, you game pencil arms??????

now you sound like a local wanna be drug dealer,,you know the internet wanna bees that saturate the boards before we took them all down in one hit? i think you know them

have respect imbacile and if you do prove me wrong which is immposible i will make sure the seros are sent directly to specified addy of your choice,,
for now youre dismissed
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2008, 11:21:02 PM »
for now youre dismissed

You should copyright that.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2008, 11:29:40 PM »
theres a guy who can pump 2inchs blown up....its weird.
You're a fucking idiot.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2008, 11:52:26 PM »

For me it was oubout one inch, if it's more than that i think that will be something else inside, if you see what I mean.
Serge Nubret

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2008, 12:35:47 AM »
1...most of the arnold pics floating around are shopped eg. the one where he's doing the right bi pose in the sun.

2...Squadfather is a whole lot closer to the actual facts than every claim ever printed.

3...someone/anyone show me a clip or pic of prime arnold doing 4 plates on the bench? hell, show me him even doing 3 plates for sets and reps.

4...most of you guys are basing your retorts on your own measurements, which 9.999999999999999999999 times out of ten are either completely delusional, a lie, or taken when your body fat is about a million times higher than arnold's ever was. some of you guys with 18" ars should try getting ripped some time...that is, if you can handle the cold hard fact that your cut measurement is actually more along the lines of 15" or less.

5...arnold claimed a squat of 400lbs for 8 reps. this was done with knee wraps on and not to parallel. put 400 on the bar, take the knee wraps off and get him to do full squats and you'll find Squadfather is pretty accurate.

6...a true 52" chest cut is an enormous chest. again, i'll simply request those claiming to the contrary to take an honest assessment of their condition (or better, get a knowledgeable independant person to do it for you) ie are you cut, abs, lines, etc.

7...arnold's and arnold guy's claims have gone up proportionately with the contemporary bber ie if ronnie coleman can bench 500+  real or imagined (in ronnie's case, prob closer to real) then arnold's 400 (and imo, Squadfather was generous here) looks pretty paltry by comparison, bber or not. we saw an off season franco struggle with touch and go reps (2) on pumping iron and franco had far far better leverages for benching than arnold.

8...bodybuilding 101 = grossly inflated egos... anyone that actually witnesses these guys training with real weights in the gym has a good chuckle when reading the claims in the magazines. cutting these claims in half would be a good formula for deciphering what they really lift. i know some of you retards like to say that, if ryan kelly can do 650 raw, then trey brewer should be at least close to that, but that thinking is so retarded that i would be stuck on this post for the next 4hrs and 10 pages pointing out the reality. to be quite honest, it would feel like i was teaching 6 yr old special ed kids how to read.

9...arnold was bloody strong, but he was a bber. he was training his muscles, not his ego or for p/lifting comp. he squatted with the bar very high on his traps and benched with minimal arc and a smooth rep cadence. he did not train for brutal all out effort, but rather for sustained bursts with a greater total workload. his was more an accumulation of damage rather than an all out assault on his mucles.

10...i have a suggestion for bob chic or maybe even special ed. it would be a great discussion point and very interesting if someone (reliable) took a taped meaurement of the arms, legs, chest and scaled the body wts of every competitor at this years mr olympia on competition day. yes, the bbers are much larger today and you have the added inches of synthol, etc but it would provide a useful insight and perspective on past and present claims of pro bbers. i'd be willing to bet 1000 dollars u.s that less than half of these competitors have 30"+ thighs, 20"+ arms or genuine 52"+ chests. this despite the site injection mania (which can add inches to measurements).

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2008, 12:41:16 AM »
GH15 you are a fucking MORON.

Whn I first started training my arms would pump up 1.5 inches easily-and they still pump up 1.25 to 1.5 inches today.

The notion that a pump can only give you a 1/4 inch on your arms is so fucking far off base that it proves you're the fraud of frauds.

Do us all a favor and put a cork in your snake oil bullshit.

A full pump adds around 1/2 inch to a muscular arm of around 18 inches. I competed for nearly 40 years and can't remember anyone pumping up much more than that including Arnold. Sergio and Lou maybe gained 3/4 inch. And Johnnyvegas, I've seen your photographs of your twig arms, could you come round to my kitchen and stick your hand down my sink to remove a blockage thats there?
Thanks sonny.

Master of the Masters.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »
1...most of the arnold pics floating around are shopped eg. the one where he's doing the right bi pose in the sun.

2...Squadfather is a whole lot closer to the actual facts than every claim ever printed.

3...someone/anyone show me a clip or pic of prime arnold doing 4 plates on the bench? hell, show me him even doing 3 plates for sets and reps.

4...most of you guys are basing your retorts on your own measurements, which 9.999999999999999999999 times out of ten are either completely delusional, a lie, or taken when your body fat is about a million times higher than arnold's ever was. some of you guys with 18" ars should try getting ripped some time...that is, if you can handle the cold hard fact that your cut measurement is actually more along the lines of 15" or less.

5...arnold claimed a squat of 400lbs for 8 reps. this was done with knee wraps on and not to parallel. put 400 on the bar, take the knee wraps off and get him to do full squats and you'll find Squadfather is pretty accurate.

6...a true 52" chest cut is an enormous chest. again, i'll simply request those claiming to the contrary to take an honest assessment of their condition (or better, get a knowledgeable independant person to do it for you) ie are you cut, abs, lines, etc.

7...arnold's and arnold guy's claims have gone up proportionately with the contemporary bber ie if ronnie coleman can bench 500+  real or imagined (in ronnie's case, prob closer to real) then arnold's 400 (and imo, Squadfather was generous here) looks pretty paltry by comparison, bber or not. we saw an off season franco struggle with touch and go reps (2) on pumping iron and franco had far far better leverages for benching than arnold.

8...bodybuilding 101 = grossly inflated egos... anyone that actually witnesses these guys training with real weights in the gym has a good chuckle when reading the claims in the magazines. cutting these claims in half would be a good formula for deciphering what they really lift. i know some of you retards like to say that, if ryan kelly can do 650 raw, then trey brewer should be at least close to that, but that thinking is so retarded that i would be stuck on this post for the next 4hrs and 10 pages pointing out the reality. to be quite honest, it would feel like i was teaching 6 yr old special ed kids how to read.

9...arnold was bloody strong, but he was a bber. he was training his muscles, not his ego or for p/lifting comp. he squatted with the bar very high on his traps and benched with minimal arc and a smooth rep cadence. he did not train for brutal all out effort, but rather for sustained bursts with a greater total workload. his was more an accumulation of damage rather than an all out assault on his mucles.

10...i have a suggestion for bob chic or maybe even special ed. it would be a great discussion point and very interesting if someone (reliable) took a taped meaurement of the arms, legs, chest and scaled the body wts of every competitor at this years mr olympia on competition day. yes, the bbers are much larger today and you have the added inches of synthol, etc but it would provide a useful insight and perspective on past and present claims of pro bbers. i'd be willing to bet 1000 dollars u.s that less than half of these competitors have 30"+ thighs, 20"+ arms or genuine 52"+ chests. this despite the site injection mania (which can add inches to measurements).
Good points in general BUT most pics of Arnold are not shopped mate. Just look at your Arnie Books which were PRE photoshop.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2008, 12:48:21 AM »
Good points in general BUT most pics of Arnold are not shopped mate. Just look at your Arnie Books which were PRE photoshop.

yeah, i was unclear there. i mean, some of the crazy ones floating around on the net, bt most on here are true ie the ones from pollux etc are good...

compare the ones in his book with right bi pose in the sun, blue sky and you'll see what i mean.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2008, 12:55:16 AM »
7...arnold's and arnold guy's claims have gone up proportionately with the contemporary bber ie if ronnie coleman can bench 500+  real or imagined (in ronnie's case, prob closer to real) then arnold's 400 (and imo, Squadfather was generous here) looks pretty paltry by comparison, bber or not. we saw an off season franco struggle with touch and go reps (2) on pumping iron and franco had far far better leverages for benching than arnold.

Franco was laughing during that bench. he was hardly concentrating. here is a shot of Franco benching MORE than 4 plates a side with the spotter not even in ready position, which would indicate he's doing more than just a few reps.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2008, 01:46:32 AM »
Franco was laughing during that bench. he was hardly concentrating. here is a shot of Franco benching MORE than 4 plates a side with the spotter not even in ready position, which would indicate he's doing more than just a few reps.

actually, i was thinking of the gym shot where arnold comes back from 'stay hungry'.

franco's max is a whole different animal to arnold's. franco had perfect leverages ie very deep rib cage and thick chest combined with very short limbs. his rom was about a quarter that of arnold's and, beside that fact, he was much more motivated to be as strong as he could be and typically used much more p/lifting movements and heavier weights than arnold.

even so, there is no evidence whatsoever of franco doing 500lb+ bench press.

30 years from now, arnold, circa 1974, was doing 800lb bench presses and franco, 1000lbs and they will have had 70"+ chest girth.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2008, 01:56:37 AM »
actually, i was thinking of the gym shot where arnold comes back from 'stay hungry'.

franco's max is a whole different animal to arnold's. franco had perfect leverages ie very deep rib cage and thick chest combined with very short limbs. his rom was about a quarter that of arnold's and, beside that fact, he was much more motivated to be as strong as he could be and typically used much more p/lifting movements and heavier weights than arnold.

even so, there is no evidence whatsoever of franco doing 500lb+ bench press.

30 years from now, arnold, circa 1974, was doing 800lb bench presses and franco, 1000lbs and they will have had 70"+ chest girth.

lol probably right about that last point. time often exaggerates the truth, as we're possibly seeing here. but i think it's good to overestimate, even slightly, than underestimate, as with all the photos we've seen of Arnold/Franco benching, there's no proof that they couldn't have done more in a more focused and closed-off environment, going for that 1RM or just to put more focus on training, without the cameras.

i personally believe Franco could bench 500 for at least a 1RM in his prime. Arnold was probably about 50lbs less than Franco, but at Arnold's strongest, I also wouldn't put a 500 1RM behind him. there are just so little bench training pics out there.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2008, 02:04:37 AM »
you can only lie about your height max 2inches though pro football players in united states add max 2inches  they figure 1inch for cleats and add in the extra inch for leverage for stats.  Most men add in one inch since they always measure themselves with shoes on if you look at the chart for height to weight ratio you will see a little disclaimer saying, "standard one inche shoe height was worn"

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2008, 02:11:18 AM »
got any proof? i'm calling bullshit until i....................see proof. :D

And where is your proof that Arnold could only do a single with 405 lbs and bench 350 lbs for reps? ;)