Author Topic: David Jacobs sentenced to just probation!  (Read 12632 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: DAVID JACOBS SENTENCED TO PROBATION!
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2008, 11:43:25 AM »
.. again I'm not Rick Collins.

No, you're a fat french faggot.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2008, 11:46:23 AM »

Truly spoken like a 14yo. Bravo. ::)

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »

I agree......stfu you fat, french fag

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2008, 11:47:22 AM »
Truly spoken like a 14yo. Bravo. ::)

Simplicity makes for the most effective insults.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »
Now go get a haircut, chubby!

ebonyzinger

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2008, 12:43:37 PM »
Nice political angle that I haven't even considered.... fucking hypocrits. warchild, back your shit up if you're gonna stir it.

Sure, start here http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=669876&postcount=23 and then keep going.

Alex23

Official David Jacobs moral support thread!
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2008, 06:43:54 PM »
The guy came from a corporate job, got tired of it, started training to better his appearance and lifestyle, went to the darkside and got the "best" of it. He had many friend during his "peak" but they all disappeared when shit hit the fan and a scapegoat was required.

In the bodybuilding world, like in many self centered "glamorous" circles, when you're on top they all leech on, the second things get not as comfy, the rats run for the covers. Much like post surgery Chris Dim who got what he called "the silence treatment" not only from the IFBB but the entire little "community"... a brutal form of hypocrisy..

Bottom like is, things got out of hand for Dave and he paid the price, lost pretty much everything and couldn't probably even go back to even his previous life.

I think the guy deserves some support;  >:(

thisiskeith12

Alex, are you working for Ron?

Alex23

Alex, are you working for Ron?

Does Ron has people working for him?

Alex23

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »
Sure, start here http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=669876&postcount=23 and then keep going.

which I could my negro friend. Unfortunately, freedom of information doesn't span all the way to the East Coast "Mob"

::)

thisiskeith12

Does Ron has people working for him?

I dunno.... DOES HE?

Alex23

I dunno.... DOES HE?

What are you getting to Keith? People told me not to post things, yes many times (including your sister ;D), but the other way around, never.

I think Dave is being blackballed way further than he deserves it and I just wanted to express it. Pretty much everyone agrees that the guy was well respected and reliable. Why turn on him now? Sounds hypocrit to me.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I dunno.... DOES HE?

Ron decided he needed a fat french fag as "board mascot", and had a budget of only $10/day.  Naturally, Alex jumped at the chance.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth

Ron decided he needed a fat french fag as "board mascot", and had a budget of only $10/day.  Naturally, Alex jumped at the chance.
haha fat people are funny
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
isnt he a snitch ???

if so----then fuck him and throw his ass in a hole

if not----well...that sucks for him, no one should do time for a consensual crime

SirTraps

• Getbig IV

;D  HAHAHAHAHA exactly

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »
Here is the reality of the drug war:

Narcs are soldiers for the cartels and are not smart enough to understand that.  It is because narcs exist that risk in the drug trade exists.  It is because risk in the drug trade exists that profit in the drug trade exists.  In other words, narcs create the entire industry.  No narcs = no risk = no profit = no highly profitable drug enterprises / drug dealers.  Street level dealers like your college buddy absorb all the risk/heat while the higher level dealers make fewer bigger moves and have operations in place which make it extremely difficult to ever gather enough evidence for a warrant (legally).  Illegal wiretaps and the like are obviously running rampant under Bush's regime, but they are invalid in court.

Also, you can't fight drugs and have a relatively free country at the same time.  The two are mutually exclusive.  If they weren't such scum who make the entire situation worse, I could probably feel sorry for narcs who go their entire lives wondering why they are so bad at their job not realizing that it is a job that is impossible to be good at no matter how smart you are.

Maybe, but from a negative utilitarian perpective, drug liberation would produce far more harm than benefits. Some psychotropics, like cocaine and heroin, are highly addictive and eliminate one's ability to live without it. Thus, liberating such drugs could lead to social chaos as millions of people would get addicted and live thier lives exclusively to obtain drugs. Their families and work would be neglected, and civilization as we know it would suffer immensely. As a libertarian, I am in favor of drug liberation, but I am well aware of the fact that there are some drugs that 99% of people can't use without ruining their healths, social lives and losing their volition and free-will. For the sake of Society, it is best for some drugs to remain illegal.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2008, 02:50:21 AM »
which I could my negro friend. Unfortunately, freedom of information doesn't span all the way to the East Coast "Mob"

::)

How the hell are you going to get your "raw power" now Alex?  They showed you! ::)