Author Topic: I Got Dumped....  (Read 14237 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: I Got Dumped....
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »
Where is it stated I was pissed?

I mean if your going to flame at least show a little intelligence behind it.

The 80 lbs things was funny Squad.  keep trying though, I like laughing at you

???

I wasn't flaming you at all.  I made every effort to keep things civil: please re-read my post.

I would like to get a serious answer to my (serious) question about the stripper mentality.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 09:27:31 PM »

Strippers provide a good service. I haven't been to a strip club in over ten years but I always had a ton of fun when I used to go.  Naked girls being all happy for you... can't beat that. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »

Strippers provide a good service. I haven't been to a strip club in over ten years but I always had a ton of fun when I used to go.  Naked girls being all happy for you... can't beat that. 

Yeah I used to go to all the time when I was younger.  Even fell in love with one of those hot bitches who was twice my age. :P  I consider myself a pretty sensitive guy when it comes to understanding the "stripper plight".  I just don't understand why "original sin" is being so testy ???

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 10:45:14 PM »
Yeah I used to go to all the time when I was younger.  Even fell in love with one of those hot bitches who was twice my age. :P  I consider myself a pretty sensitive guy when it comes to understanding the "stripper plight".  I just don't understand why "original sin" is being so testy ???

She does seem to have a chip on her shoulder.  Don't know if I would have patronized her back in the day.... not really a big fan of the "I'm really an existentialist philosopher masquerading as a stripper so that I can despise humanity" type stripper. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 10:51:32 PM »
She does seem to have a chip on her shoulder.  Don't know if I would have patronized her back in the day.... not really a big fan of the "I'm really an existentialist philosopher masquerading as a stripper so that I can despise humanity" type stripper. 

Good point.  If she pulled that crap on me back in the day, I would have tipped her a dollar bill instead of a 50.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2008, 08:41:49 AM »
I was totally floored when he said it was my fault that he slept with somebody else and I think Getbig is the perfect place for this type of question.

it is always the cheaters fault no matter what the other person did or didn't do.

Nothing to stop a person from saying "see yeah!" and then going with someone else.  You make the decision to not break it off and cheat on the person, so therefore it is the cheaters fault they cheated.    It may be the other persons fault that the person left, but not their fault if someone cheats.

:)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »
it is always the cheaters fault no matter what the other person did or didn't do.

Nothing to stop a person from saying "see yeah!" and then going with someone else.  You make the decision to not break it off and cheat on the person, so therefore it is the cheaters fault they cheated.    It may be the other persons fault that the person left, but not their fault if someone cheats.

Yes and NO
I agree about 90% BUT sometimes there is a bigger picture with no way out in the forseeable future.
Then it can become a grey area thing.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 03:03:30 PM »

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
:D Weee

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »
I agree.

Cheating just shows a lack of morals on the cheaters part - male or female.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »
I agree.

Cheating just shows a lack of morals on the cheaters part - male or female.

sex is the most primitive thing amongst humans.  It is embedded to spread the male seed.  When tempted with something new it just cannot be helped.
That does not mean the man doesn't love his main girl.  She will always be the one the man stays with if she doesn't get all bent out of shape from a meaningless romp.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2008, 05:12:14 AM »
sex is the most primitive thing amongst humans.  It is embedded to spread the male seed.  When tempted with something new it just cannot be helped.
That does not mean the man doesn't love his main girl.  She will always be the one the man stays with if she doesn't get all bent out of shape from a meaningless romp.
Oh, I guess knowing the difference between right and wrong just fell out of that seed.  ::)

btw...it was also a part of the male "primitive seed" to provide....yet those that are "dumping their male sex seed" where ever they please are the first to jump off the that ship too.  ::)

It's all to plain and simple.  No matter what sex you are (male/female), if you cheat you are a scum bag.  A total loser.  There is no need.  The grass is not greener on the other side...when taking for a sample.  You want some of the other side, break up with the current and then move on.   Don't sample while with someone.  It's not right and it ALWAYS hurts the other person.  No one deserves to be cheated on (except maybe a cheater).

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »
Oh, I guess knowing the difference between right and wrong just fell out of that seed.  ::)

btw...it was also a part of the male "primitive seed" to provide....yet those that are "dumping their male sex seed" where ever they please are the first to jump off the that ship too.  ::)

It's all to plain and simple.  No matter what sex you are (male/female), if you cheat you are a scum bag.  A total loser.  There is no need.  The grass is not greener on the other side...when taking for a sample.  You want some of the other side, break up with the current and then move on.   Don't sample while with someone.  It's not right and it ALWAYS hurts the other person.  No one deserves to be cheated on (except maybe a cheater).

Why does the cheater have to be a scumbag for giving into temptation?  Cheating happens all the time so yes there is a need obviously.
You're a woman so I know you don't understand a man's point of view.  I am sure Mike knows.  He knows that men want to get with at least 10 woman every time you go to the grocery store or mall.  I am sure he is faithful but I guarantee if you guys had sex 10 times...he would picture 8-10 different women in his mind nailing them all. You might be in his thoughts for a second or two.   Is that considered cheating?

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »

Why does the cheater have to be a scumbag for giving into temptation?  Cheating happens all the time so yes there is a need obviously.
You're a woman so I know you don't understand a man's point of view.  I am sure Mike knows.  He knows that men want to get with at least 10 woman every time you go to the grocery store or mall.  I am sure he is faithful but I guarantee if you guys had sex 10 times...he would picture 8-10 different women in his mind nailing them all. You might be in his thoughts for a second or two.   Is that considered cheating?

Why does the cheater have to be a scumbag for giving into temptation?
There is this thing called commitment.

Cheating happens all the time so yes there is a need obviously.
This is the first i have ever heard something like this! What good comes out of having a cheating partner other than you find out they are not the one for you?
W

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

What are you prepubescent?  If you serious believe that...it's truly sad.  ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2008, 08:01:42 PM »
What are you prepubescent?  If you serious believe that...it's truly sad.  ::)

lol...I don't have to believe..I know so.

It's all a game/sport and sometimes people get hurt and/or traded.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »
It's all to plain and simple.  No matter what sex you are (male/female), if you cheat you are a scum bag.  A total loser.  There is no need. 

That depends.  It is always wrong to cheat on a spouse or someone you've been exclusive with for years, but how long was she going out with this guy?  In a month-long or two-month long realtionship, I don't think exclusivity is a moral issue or that you've become "property" just yet.  ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »
So I got dumped, it has happened before and more then likely will happen again.
I am sure we've all been through this.

My question is....

If he goes out and has an affair how is my fault?

discuss please
It isn't. It never really is. It's just a tried and tested scapegoat for an excuse, O.S.  Then again, men who date strippers, such as yourself aren't traditionally clean living wholesome men.

This girl I used to train with last summer was a stripper like you are, O.S.  She always had 'boy drama' and couldn't understand that the guys she went out with always wound up cheating on her and leaving. The common similarity of it all was she met them at her club.

Get it?
?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2008, 08:50:05 PM »

That depends.  It is always wrong to cheat on a spouse or someone you've been exclusive with for years, but how long was she going out with this guy?  In a month-long or two-month long realtionship, I don't think exclusivity is a moral issue or that you've become "property" just yet.  ;)
I agree but you know when you're in an "relationship" or when you're just "dating".

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »
So I got dumped, it has happened before and more then likely will happen again.
I am sure we've all been through this.

My question is....

If he goes out and has an affair how is my fault?

discuss please

Do you have pics ?
If he had an affair and blames you, means you gotta be more loving, i agree with the man, your fault.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »
It isn't. It never really is. It's just a tried and tested scapegoat for an excuse, O.S.  Then again, men who date strippers, such as yourself aren't traditionally clean living wholesome men.

This girl I used to train with last summer was a stripper like you are, O.S.  She always had 'boy drama' and couldn't understand that the guys she went out with always wound up cheating on her and leaving. The common similarity of it all was she met them at her club.

Get it?

Yes, this is a sticky thing. I like Original Sin, always have, find her intelligent and quite the wit.

Each to their own, I am am in no way downing her employment choice, but I know had I ever - well, um, appeared naked/topless in front of other men - my husband would have most definitly taken that within itself as cheating.

Not saying it is, just within my personal life it would have been taken as such. However, I am quite sure the guy and your training partners dates knew their professions before they started dating, so they can't [or should not] turn around and make any complaints about it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2008, 12:33:31 AM »
There is really no justification for cheating on somebody and blaming somebody for your cheating is pretty ignorant. That being said there isnt enough info here about you or this guy to say that you couldnt have prevented it, whats the old saying you lay down with dogs and your gonna get fleas. If the dude was a "scumbag" you shouldnt be suprised, shoot you might should have of expected it, if that is indeed the case.

This may not pertain to you b/c this doesnt seem like it bothers you much, if any. But one of the most annoying things to me that I see all the time are these girls who piss and moan about their guy troubles and how they treat them bad(cheat, lie, general mistreatment) yet still go after the same type of guy. So to say its your fault is wrong to say that you may be to blame not for his cheating but for you being in the situation might be accurate. Hope that helps

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2008, 02:05:18 PM »

If he had an affair and blames you, means you gotta be more horny, i agree with the man, your fault.

hahaha.  She takes her clothes off for a living, I'd HOPE she could get it on in the bedroom.  But maybe since she does this stuff for a living, she doesn't feel like doing it on her offtime.  Kinda like a professional handyman who fixes everyone else's houses but never has time for his own.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2008, 03:40:22 PM »
Yes and NO
I agree about 90% BUT sometimes there is a bigger picture with no way out in the forseeable future.
Then it can become a grey area thing.

So give some examples of "grey areas"  where a phone call or even a text or email in today's age of technology that would prevent someone from breaking it off with someone before they got it on with a new person are not called for?

::)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2008, 06:14:06 PM »
I used to have a girl friend that said "mama always says what ever you do to get a man you need to do to keep a man!"

Amen
X

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2008, 09:49:31 PM »
So next chapter in the "adventure" since this one has ran its course.

If the other woman turned out to be a friend of yours, what would you do?
confront her?  Beat her down? or just pretend nothing happened so you can keep your friend?
or none of the above?

No drama here, I think this question could be a lot of fun to "play with". 
So let's see where this one goes  :)

Just Bad Bad Blood!