Author Topic: I Got Dumped....  (Read 14293 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: I Got Dumped....
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2008, 05:11:42 PM »
Hard to say, ending things is usually a pain in the butt. We all 'stay to long at the party' hoping things will get better to some extent. Better communication would save a lot of relationships/time in the long run. Looking back I probably should have ended most of my bad relationships a lot sooner. :)

I find the whole 'dancer' mentality interesting. It's too bad people get all weird when you answer questions because I'm curious how the job has affected your views on men and relationships in general. In the same vein, I get how most women find dancers intimidating.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2008, 05:34:25 PM »
Because you can only laugh at the dog for so long.  Men, we can laugh at for ever  ;D

Now that's too funny! I think you are a keeper, you need some training though but other than that I would intro you to mom if it were possible.\

http://properladytraining.com/Home_Page.html
W

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »
Now that's too funny! I think you are a keeper, you need some training though but other than that I would intro you to mom if it were possible.\

http://properladytraining.com/Home_Page.html

ps: I s'pose saying "Dammit, I just missed the fvcking ice-cream truck" wouldn't be considered ladylike huh?  :-[
I keep telling that SOB he drives too fast going through the neighbourhood!  >:(
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2008, 08:06:37 AM »

ps: I s'pose saying "Dammit, I just missed the fvcking ice-cream truck" wouldn't be considered ladylike huh?  :-[
I keep telling that SOB he drives too fast going through the neighbourhood!  >:(

If you keep that thought internal you are good but if you decide you have to run the ice-cream truck down just to voice your criticism then I think you should enroll ASAP!

HM
W

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2008, 12:49:40 PM »
Hard to say, ending things is usually a pain in the butt. We all 'stay to long at the party' hoping things will get better to some extent. Better communication would save a lot of relationships/time in the long run. Looking back I probably should have ended most of my bad relationships a lot sooner. :)

I find the whole 'dancer' mentality interesting. It's too bad people get all weird when you answer questions because I'm curious how the job has affected your views on men and relationships in general. In the same vein, I get how most women find dancers intimidating.

"Dancer" lol.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »
If you keep that thought internal you are good but if you decide you have to run the ice-cream truck down just to voice your criticism then I think you should enroll ASAP!

HM

oh no no no, ...not to voice my criticism. To kick that mutherfvcker in the gonads for driving by so fast!  >:(

djyu think I need to enroll? they're not going to make me balance a bloody book on my head while walking are they?
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2008, 02:05:01 PM »
oh no no no, ...not to voice my criticism. To kick that mutherfvcker in the gonads for driving by so fast!  >:(

djyu think I need to enroll? they're not going to make me balance a bloody book on my head while walking are they?
Yes I hope they will.
I can only imagine your training being like a scene from the Bridget Fonda movie "Point of No Return" she was very defiant but as time went by she saw how beautiful she could be as a well trained "Lady" this could happen to you as well.

I was told once you become well trained in manners, etiquette, style, grace, demure and allure your hips automatically spread out and you have to spit out a few it's the law! So if you can't handle wide hips don't become a well trained lady.
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
Yes I hope they will.
I can only imagine your training being like a scene from the Bridget Fonda movie "Point of No Return" she was very defiant but as time went by she saw how beautiful she could be as a well trained "Lady" this could happen to you as well.

I was told once you become well trained in manners, etiquette, style, grace, demure and allure your hips automatically spread out and you have to spit out a few it's the law! So if you can't handle wide hips don't become a well trained lady.

Touché

No thanks, ...been there, ...done that. I'm a John Robert Powers grad myself,
...and I have the dents on the top of my feet to prove it. There are a lot of books on my shelf with dented spines.

Truth be told, ...I walk talk, breathe & exude grace, style, poise, and charm ...in the real world.
It's only online that the foul-mouthed biyatch raises up. It's the only place I get to vent.
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »

Touché

No thanks, ...been there, ...done that. I'm a John Robert Powers grad myself,
...and I have the dents on the top of my feet to prove it. There are a lot of books on my shelf with dented spines.

Truth be told, ...I walk talk, breathe & exude grace, style, poise, and charm ...in the real world.
It's only online that the foul-mouthed biyatch raises up. It's the only place I get to vent.

The duality of the Jaguar lady. It would be hypocritical not to respect that!

You must be very pretty in order to attend a John Robert Powers school system?
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »
The duality of the Jaguar lady. It would be hypocritical not to respect that!

You must be very pretty in order to attend a John Robert Powers school system?

{blush} :-[ Modesty preludes me from confirming your conclusion, ...but they say a pic is worth 1,000 words   ;D
w

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2008, 08:08:45 PM »

When I was in my early 20s, I dated a 31 year old stripper for a few months.  The most high maintenance person I've ever been around.  And also just plain bitter about men, relationships, and life in general. 

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »
{blush} :-[ Modesty preludes me from confirming your conclusion, ...but they say a pic is worth 1,000 words   ;D

That was my EX's facial expression during labor and birth?
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2008, 03:58:34 AM »
That was my EX's facial expression during labor and birth?

Good thing the image is still fresh in your mind. :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2008, 08:24:12 AM »
Good thing the image is still fresh in your mind. :)

Why do you think he doesn't want any more babies?  ;D
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2008, 04:19:47 PM »
Why do you think he doesn't want any more babies?  ;D

Are you referring to moi?
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2008, 04:50:58 PM »
Are you referring to moi?
Unless you hit a urologist office real soon..... expect children.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2008, 07:33:55 PM »
Unless you hit a urologist office real soon..... expect children.

I went last summer and after he manipulated my twig and berries during the pre-op consultation I turned into little bissy and never went back, so yes I am still fully loaded with olympic swimmers.
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2008, 07:37:54 PM »
I went last summer and after he manipulated my twig and berries during the pre-op consultation I turned into little bissy and never went back, so yes I am still fully loaded with olympic swimmers.

To late now, HM.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2008, 04:36:01 AM »
Haven't been 'trolling' the girl board lately...

Even if the sex/romance was truely lackluster, the adult thing to do is to discuss it.
cheating and then using that as an excuse is kindergarten politics at it's finest!