Author Topic: NEW PICS..11-09-08.....End of diet!!!!!  (Read 41779 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: my pics....
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2008, 09:13:23 AM »
lol....bloody hell. that is some serious laughs.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2008, 09:19:26 AM »
Learn how to pose.
Otherwise,You look pathetic

;D
a

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »
He cant be serious.   I say go boating and drink alot of beer.....this is what you were made for.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »
Everyone is getting a good laugh from this and rightfully so..but I really think that in the 3-4 months that he has left for the mr.Getbig he can pull it off. I am not saying that he will place top 4 but he can change his body drasticly.

Dov, if you are out there take your medicine like a good boy and learn from it.  If I were you I would keep posting progress pics, use this things are motivation.

trust me dude, you look better than a lot of getbiggers..you are mid 30s with some belly fat, sounds pretty normal to me. No shame in that.

JJ has more muscle and is leaner but he is short and stocky as well...and you blow squadfather out of the water
you fit right in..cardio 2x + eca for 3-4 months
I

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2008, 10:08:29 AM »
haha u mean bastards  ;D

I think 13-15% sounds right

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2008, 10:10:09 AM »
Everyone is getting a good laugh from this and rightfully so..but I really think that in the 3-4 months that he has left for the mr.Getbig he can pull it off. I am not saying that he will place top 4 but he can change his body drasticly.

Dov, if you are out there take your medicine like a good boy and learn from it.  If I were you I would keep posting progress pics, use this things are motivation.

trust me dude, you look better than a lot of getbiggers..you are mid 30s with some belly fat, sounds pretty normal to me. No shame in that.

JJ has more muscle and is leaner but he is short and stocky as well...and you blow squadfather out of the water
you fit right in..cardio 2x + eca for 3-4 months

Hey, "Squadfather" has a "belt" on on that picture. He's still fat though.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »
If only the great squadfather was still around to judge these pictures.. i still miss him

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2008, 12:41:30 PM »
If only the great squadfather was still around to judge these pictures.. i still miss him
Yeah, me and SF were pretty cool, but he would def have some fun with this! I've hung out on this board(rather anonomously) for a few years, so I knew what to expect..that's the GB way..I have no poblem with the comments; hell, I agree with most...I have no idea how to pose, my BF is high, I do have a gut, my calves could be better, I've never dieted in my life, I'm a "perma-bulker", and my tats are lame(17years old hangin out with 23 y.o.) ...I knew that psting pics here would give me incentive to put my diet in the forefront for the 1st time and that's what I intend to do. I will post pics again and ask for feedback. I know that if I improve, I will gain a little respect(haha)..just as others have. Thanks "RedHook" for the encouraging words.  8)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
just keep pushing yourself man and youll get there   good luck

though i have laughed at some of the brutal jokes in this thread ;D   respect for posting pics

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2008, 12:53:20 PM »
just keep pushing yourself man and youll get there   good luck

though i have laughed at some of the brutal jokes in this thread ;D   respect for posting pics
Thanks.... yeah, even me and my friends are laughing at some of this shit..I got a text about a rubber helmet for the retard bullshit!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »
Yeah, me and SF were pretty cool, but he would def have some fun with this! I've hung out on this board(rather anonomously) for a few years, so I knew what to expect..that's the GB way..I have no poblem with the comments; hell, I agree with most...I have no idea how to pose, my BF is high, I do have a gut, my calves could be better, I've never dieted in my life, I'm a "perma-bulker", and my tats are lame(17years old hangin out with 23 y.o.) ...I knew that psting pics here would give me incentive to put my diet in the forefront for the 1st time and that's what I intend to do. I will post pics again and ask for feedback. I know that if I improve, I will gain a little respect(haha)..just as others have. Thanks "RedHook" for the encouraging words.  8)

Well at least you had the guts to post your pics! Many here like to judge w/o posting any pics, until they are finally "outed"

You should try the ascension diet the #1 choice of the Falconites!
Spirit of Truth

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »
Well at least you had the guts to post your pics! Many here like to judge w/o posting any pics, until they are finally "outed"

You should try the ascension diet the #1 choice of the Falconites!
Yeah, I was here for the whole Mike Arvilla transformation, so I knew I would be crucified! But, he received some due respect from those who actually offer it and I applaud him. I would guess that he would'nt go back and change anything

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2008, 01:03:57 PM »

hahaha  It's all good, man.  The most important thing is progress and not to get hung up, for too long, on what or who you are at any given moment.  There are a lot of fagg&ts on this site who slam everyone in sight but refuse to put their own pics out there.  Props for posting.  Though for the record, that posing is f'n gay :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »
Dude,just get busy and stay focused..........you`ll do alright!

Props!

Paul Allen

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »
Dude,just get busy and stay focused..........you`ll do alright!

Props!

easy on the motivational speeches there, Tony Robbins.

This anus "dov" needs to be buried deep into the ground so the future children of America do not have to be exposed to this utter visual assault.

I hate him and his calves.

P.S.  Nice fucking hat.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »

no problem...just don't let me down..what are your plans for diet and training..for you the key is to keep doing cardio and cut calories, keeping lifting heavy. You have a good chest, focus on your legs and arms
I

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »
I tend to agree with you.  I train my ass off and look nowhere ever close to a bodybuilder. My diet is 90% of the time, spot on too and still manage to not get any better than this. 
RELENTLESS PELVIS.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2008, 03:28:35 PM »
Yeah, I was here for the whole Mike Arvilla transformation, so I knew I would be crucified! But, he received some due respect from those who actually offer it and I applaud him. I would guess that he would'nt go back and change anything

thanks man!.............nahhh all the "photoshopped pics" the "brutal ownings" (Jeff Mcfarland really pushing me to be my best) the 10000 page threads/ all just really motivated me to "show them"
whenever i was dying at 5am doing my cardio on an empty stomach id think"those bastards ill show them!"

i love Get-Big and Ron and all the people on it  (they brought out the best in me)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »
OK fellas, I guess its about time I post some pics. FYI.. I am 32, 5'10", 215 lbs & around 12% BF ;D. I'm thinking about doing the GBIII contest. Would appreciate some feedback....

getbig is not the right place to show such pics ;D ;D
R.I.P. Michael

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2008, 04:41:51 PM »
Honestly speaking, apart from the sunglasses indoors and that most muscular posing, I do not think he is all that bad althought I confess to laughing at this thread. Dov, they did exaggerate for effect you don't look so bad and you seem to have a great attitude. Good luck with your goals.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »
The Final showdown for Getbig III... The lighting is bad, but oh well, whos your pick?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »
Honestly speaking, apart from the sunglasses indoors and that most muscular posing, I do not think he is all that bad althought I confess to laughing at this thread. Dov, they did exaggerate for effect you don't look so bad and you seem to have a great attitude. Good luck with your goals.

who has confirmed so far for the mr.getbig?  if Dov pushes it,  there is no reason why he can't do well..
I

Tazziedevil

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »
oh man this was a really, really bad idea bro

I have to agree.  Keep at it though you got balls posting here on this site!!!! 8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2008, 12:38:53 AM »
You should start working out. 

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2008, 01:16:40 AM »
You should start working out. 

You should start posting some pics