Author Topic: NEW PICS..11-09-08.....End of diet!!!!!  (Read 41770 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: my pics....
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2008, 08:28:42 AM »
He carries good mass.
Just learn how to pose.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2008, 06:48:14 PM »
hahahaha

Curious as to why the "haha" comment, "Tonyb"? Do you consider this light/easy weight or do you think that my chicken legs can't handle this amount of weight? I'm gonna post a few more pics;perhaps this weekend...I know you guys can't wait..maybe they'll keep you guys occupied in between bangin your supermodel girlfriends in your multi-million dollar yachts and dropping tens of thousands $$ in Vegas after arriving in your personal private jet ::) Until then, hit it hard internet tough guys ;D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »
You can make the Mr Getbig no problem fyi. With about 20 weeks to go, you could in theory lose 40lbs - which is realistically speaking over the amount you need to, meaning you can take your time cut down slowly and maintain muscle. Your legs are weaker as you know, and posing needs work which can be fixed quite easily - and you do have potential with your upper body.

The daily cardio of 30 mins could be increased timewise as you go on, but really if you have not been doing any prior and you are consistent that will help quite a lot. Diet is more key though.

Whichever way, best of luck and do whatever makes you happy.

CQ with all due respect Dov is not dropping 40lbs in 20 weeks naturally unless he starts dieting hard and ups the cardio to twice per day. Considering this would be his first time I would expect him to falter and cheat and miss a couple of cardio sessions.

I am guessing that he will drop 15-20lbs at the most, look lean and mean and enjoy his summer. I hope that he proves me wrong
I

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »
CQ with all due respect Dov is not dropping 40lbs in 20 weeks naturally unless he starts dieting hard and ups the cardio to twice per day. Considering this would be his first time I would expect him to falter and cheat and miss a couple of cardio sessions.

I am guessing that he will drop 15-20lbs at the most, look lean and mean and enjoy his summer. I hope that he proves me wrong

Hmm, honestly I think he can, provide he does the cardio and diets relatively decently/hard. I can easily [relatively] drop 2lbs a week and have worked with many people that do so naturally. Plus he said he was a perma bulker so if he is not used to cardio and dieting that should show some surge results initially giving him a headstart. Of course all the factors like his genetics come into play, but it can be done IMO if he is consistent and dedicated.

But yeah, like you said if he cheats and all that - it's a wash.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2008, 08:08:08 PM »
funny thread ;D
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »
Hey Dov

Do you by any chance train with "coach"...

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2008, 09:56:57 PM »
  :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2008, 02:21:04 AM »
Hey Dov

Do you by any chance train with "coach"...
haha..no, I train alone my friend

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2008, 02:26:50 AM »

Yeah, this is more like it. No way I'm dropping 40 lbs. I'm seriously looking to shed 15-20 lbs of fat. I think some of you will be suprised what that will do for my body. It's gonna be a road of many adjustments, so, who knows. I'll keep you guys updated. I enjoy chatting with you guys, thanks

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2008, 03:30:53 AM »
haha..no, I train alone my friend
Cause I train alone, yeah, with nobody else.
I train alone, yeah, with nobody else.
Yeah, you know when I train alone, I prefer to be by myself.   

:D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2008, 03:56:26 AM »
dov is the man.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2008, 05:06:52 AM »
u look like shit dov - no genetics, crappy tattoos, legs like a kid and to top it off, you're fat and ugly

nothing you ever post will ever be taken seriously so youre better off deleting this crappy account and starting again sucks to be you!!

:-\ ::) :'( :-\ ::) :(

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2008, 05:14:14 AM »
u look like shit dov - no genetics, crappy tattoos, legs like a kid and to top it off, you're fat and ugly

nothing you ever post will ever be taken seriously so youre better off deleting this crappy account and starting again sucks to be you!!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2008, 07:08:40 AM »

Hey "Joe", you seem to have a lot of built up anger that is surfacing....anything else you wanna tell us? Childhood issues, pedophilia, disgusting wife, etc.?Perhaps you don't have anything better to do Mr. "Tokyo". Please, do tell.... 8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2008, 12:03:19 PM »
i think they are just saying that you look like crap.

Looking like crap is ok, you look like most guys at my gym. 

here is the problem:
It lies in the fact that you think you look good and then posts pics at one of the most "tell it like it is,"  "no-bull" message boards.

result is that you get slammed, and rightly so.

did you know what getbig was before you posted?  honetly, many have posted pics and have received compliments, but the difference was that they deserved them.
you are gay.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2008, 12:17:20 PM »
I tend to agree with you.  I train my ass off and look nowhere ever close to a bodybuilder. My diet is 90% of the time, spot on too and still manage to not get any better than this. 

how much better you wanna look, dude. your Physique look great. You look Natural

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »
that being said................(i couldn't resist!)

lol...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2008, 12:21:04 PM »

how much better you wanna look, dude. your Physique look great. You look Natural

daddywaddy looks natural, DOV looks like a bloated bad of dog crap.
you are gay.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2008, 12:28:13 PM »
Honestly...I was close to that same look.  Got dunked at 19% BF, went from 248lbs down to 192lbs at just over 6' tall for a show.  I know for sure you are not leaner than me at the time...no way!  I honestly believe if you are natty that you'll diet down to 180ish for contest shape.  If you get jacked and you are really good maybe....MAYYYYYYBE...be 195.  You got a ton of water to get rid of...I know, i've been there.  Anyone that doubts my predictions have never done it, plain and simple.  I might even be a little high on the weight.  There's a reason all these big bloated guys don't diet.......they don't wanna loose all of that false muscle and they lack the will power to see what they really got.  Keep it up bro...just don't get to focused on body weight and measurements....it's all about the look.  Don't know if you squat or not but your legs need a bit of work, it appears somewhat genetics, everything else will probably work itself out when you trim down.  Let the haters hate...it's all good.

Plus...any guy that has dieted down that has any type of skill can pull mad tail with abs!  Don't believe me?  Try it!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2008, 12:34:23 PM »
Honestly...I was close to that same look.  Got dunked at 19% BF, went from 248lbs down to 192lbs at just over 6' tall for a show.  I know for sure you are not leaner than me at the time...no way!  I honestly believe if you are natty that you'll diet down to 180ish for contest shape.  If you get jacked and you are really good maybe....MAYYYYYYBE...be 195.  You got a ton of water to get rid of...I know, i've been there.  Anyone that doubts my predictions have never done it, plain and simple.  I might even be a little high on the weight.  There's a reason all these big bloated guys don't diet.......they don't wanna loose all of that false muscle and they lack the will power to see what they really got.  Keep it up bro...just don't get to focused on body weight and measurements....it's all about the look.  Don't know if you squat or not but your legs need a bit of work, it appears somewhat genetics, everything else will probably work itself out when you trim down.  Let the haters hate...it's all good.Plus...any guy that has dieted down that has any type of skill can pull mad tail with abs!  Don't believe me?  Try it!
ok, a friend rolls up and is driving a shitty 1982 pinta, and he asks "you like my car?"

You then say "damn man, your car is old, and beat up and looks bad."

are you A) a good honest friend, or B) a "hater" ???????

I would choose answer A
you are gay.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »
ok, a friend rolls up and is driving a shitty 1982 pinta, and he asks "you like my car?"

You then say "damn man, your car is old, and beat up and looks bad."

are you A) a good honest friend, or B) a "hater" ???????

I would choose answer A

Yeah, true, but I don't dog my buddies physically...I keep it real, just don't kick em in the nuts.  ;D I wouldn't exactly say he's a Pinto...he's got some beef.  I'd say he's more of a 70's era Camaro with a little rust that needs some body work and fine tuning to be running good.  A pinto will always be a pile of shit.  Everyone I feel has potential if they try, his genetics are pretty good compared to a nomal guy so he's got something going.  I just felt like being a motivator today than negative...take it easy... ;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 03, 2008, 01:51:17 PM »
agree, big bald guy.  However, if one were to see him in the gym, one may say he looks just a little below average, not TOO bad.  However, when such a guy posts his pics on getbig thinking he is the shit, it is free game to kick him in the nuts and not compliment such a bad bloated body.
you are gay.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2008, 02:31:18 PM »
agree, big bald guy.  However, if one were to see him in the gym, one may say he looks just a little below average, not TOO bad.  However, when such a guy posts his pics on getbig thinking he is the shit, it is free game to kick him in the nuts and not compliment such a bad bloated body.

You got a great point, I didn't read all of the other pages and this is getbig.com so unless it's your first post you'd be insane to post your pics without expecting a good ole' nut punch so it's all good...blast him!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2008, 02:34:24 PM »
Just goes to show that people look like shit when they're not lean.  Bulking is not good.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2008, 02:38:52 PM »
Honestly...I was close to that same look.  Got dunked at 19% BF, went from 248lbs down to 192lbs at just over 6' tall for a show.  I know for sure you are not leaner than me at the time...no way!  I honestly believe if you are natty that you'll diet down to 180ish for contest shape.  If you get jacked and you are really good maybe....MAYYYYYYBE...be 195.  You got a ton of water to get rid of...I know, i've been there.  Anyone that doubts my predictions have never done it, plain and simple.  I might even be a little high on the weight.  There's a reason all these big bloated guys don't diet.......they don't wanna loose all of that false muscle and they lack the will power to see what they really got.  Keep it up bro...just don't get to focused on body weight and measurements....it's all about the look.  Don't know if you squat or not but your legs need a bit of work, it appears somewhat genetics, everything else will probably work itself out when you trim down.  Let the haters hate...it's all good.

Plus...any guy that has dieted down that has any type of skill can pull mad tail with abs!  Don't believe me?  Try it!
You are way off on the high end; He gets shredded maybe 170.