Author Topic: 94 yates vs ray  (Read 12312 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: 94 yates vs ray
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »
LOL, he threaten to have Ron kick me off then he went guest....coincidence ::)

he thought that forums would keep assclowns like you in check and all forums except for getbig would :)

he actually thought forums were boring and he has too much time for this place, so why keep the account

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2008, 06:28:33 PM »
haha you say dorian has better this or that yet at the end of the day you WOULD RATHER LOOK LIKE MR. LEVRONE HAHAHA

E

I would rather look like Steve Reeves that either of them , out of Yates & Levrone I would rather look like Levrone but that doesn't mean Dorian didn't deserve to beat him , thats the difference between you and I , I can separate my personal preference from what wins contests

1993 when Flex came along I thought he was the greatest his physique back in 1993 was a work of art . I seen him easily beating Yates and when he lost I just couldn't get it , how on earth did he win , you did some research and found out why lol I would rather look like Flex than Yates but Dorian was the clear winner .

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
I was sitting front row at this fucking fixed contest. Shawn Ray pwned everybody

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2008, 06:35:31 PM »
he thought that forums would keep assclowns like you in check and all forums except for getbig would :)

he actually thought forums were boring and he has too much time for this place, so why keep the account

E

Oh really he had ton's of posts, then he deleted them all right before he deleted his account. I pwned the shit out of that mental midget. You were buthurt for days stalking me in every post, you still haven't recovered.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137980.msg1984256#msg1984256
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2008, 06:36:42 PM »
I would rather look like Steve Reeves that either of them , out of Yates & Levrone I would rather look like Levrone but that doesn't mean Dorian didn't deserve to beat him , thats the difference between you and I , I can separate my personal preference from what wins contests

1993 when Flex came along I thought he was the greatest his physique back in 1993 was a work of art . I seen him easily beating Yates and when he lost I just couldn't get it , how on earth did he win , you did some research and found out why lol I would rather look like Flex than Yates but Dorian was the clear winner .

and don't you think that the judging criteria has hurt the fanbase and maybe that should be changed so maybe the sport can generate more money?

i know it sounds crazy ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2008, 06:38:08 PM »
I was sitting front row at this fucking fixed contest. Shawn Ray pwned everybody

Sure sure Shawn , recall what you said?

Tonight I feel that I got what I deserved. With a beaming smile , Shawn concluded: " This is the first time in three years I haven't ' retired ' the night of the show and got drunk. "

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2008, 06:39:03 PM »
Oh really he had ton's of posts, then he deleted them all right before he deleted his account. I pwned the shit out of that mental midget. You were buthurt for days stalking me in every post, you still haven't recovered.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137980.msg1984256#msg1984256

redline bombed at the box office and then his account disappeared, keep thinking that you ran off an uncrowned Mr. O if that makes you feel better about your life ::)

oh and you were stalking me, even went as far as using my name on a gay internet dating site lol so don't pretend that i was stalking you ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2008, 06:41:17 PM »
and don't you think that the judging criteria has hurt the fanbase and maybe that should be changed so maybe the sport can generate more money?

i know it sounds crazy ::)

E

More money lol its never going to be like baseball or football , could it improve sure , has it improved for the bodybuilders money wise? absolutely but again the average guy on the street can't relate to Yates or Leverone , anyone can buy a basketball for $10 bucks and play , it takes eons to gain size even with drugs the sport is a fringe one and the judges can ONLY judge what shows up in front of them

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2008, 06:45:16 PM »
More money lol its never going to be like baseball or football , could it improve sure , has it improved for the bodybuilders money wise? absolutely but again the average guy on the street can't relate to Yates or Leverone , anyone can buy a basketball for $10 bucks and play , it takes eons to gain size even with drugs the sport is a fringe one and the judges can ONLY judge what shows up in front of them

more money is always better

the sport is getting worse and worse all because of dorian's body

E

E

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »
redline bombed at the box office and then his account disappeared, keep thinking that you ran off an uncrowned Mr. O if that makes you feel better about your life ::)

oh and you were stalking me, even went as far as using my name on a gay internet dating site lol so don't pretend that i was stalking you ;D

E

Epic bullshit, I found your gay page then it mysteriously disappeared. You claim it was fake, like Earl1972 is a common screen name ::)

He deleted his account, buy why all of his MELTDOWN threads? He couldn't handle it. He was LEVROWNED!!!!  Do you still send him email begging him to comeback while wearing his used posing trunks with another pair in hand to sniff?
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »
Epic bullshit, I found your gay page then it mysteriously disappeared. You claim it was fake, like Earl1972 is a common screen name ::)

He deleted his account, buy why all of his MELTDOWN threads? He couldn't handle it. He was LEVROWNED!!!!  Do you still send him email begging him to comeback while wearing his used posing trunks with another pair in hand to sniff?

if you didn't create it, that means you googled my name which would mean I was SERIOUSLY in your head ;D

he didn't meltdown but like i said numerous times keep telling yourself that you caused him to meltdown, it will be the highlight of your pathetic life :-*

i never emailed him and the "used posing trunks" joke is unoriginal and unfunny, hit me with something i haven't heard before :P

E
E

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »
if you didn't create it, that means you googled my name which would mean I was SERIOUSLY in your head ;D

he didn't meltdown but like i said numerous times keep telling yourself that you caused him to meltdown, it will be the highlight of your pathetic life :-*

i never emailed him and the "used posing trunks" joke is unoriginal and unfunny, hit me with something i haven't heard before :P

E

LEVROWNED!!!!
\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2008, 06:53:47 PM »
more money is always better

the sport is getting worse and worse all because of dorian's body

E

Oh please stop trying to pin this on Yates , whats your excuse for 1998/1999/2000/2002/2003? what is it? Yates wasn't competing Levrone had free reign what he feel flat on his face compared to Ronnie like he did Yates see a pattern here? I know you're a fan-boy but Kevin never pulled it altogether he came close to Ronnie in 2000/2002 but he never closed there deal

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2008, 06:55:11 PM »
Oh please stop trying to pin this on Yates , whats your excuse for 1998/1999/2000/2002/2003? what is it? Yates wasn't competing Levrone had free reign what he feel flat on his face compared to Ronnie like he did Yates see a pattern here? I know you're a fan-boy but Kevin never pulled it altogether he came close to Ronnie in 2000/2002 but he never closed there deal

Earl's mancrush is legendary.  It blinds him to that thing called......reality. 8)
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2008, 06:55:19 PM »
LEVROWNED!!!!

he put you in your place and if ron ran this place properly you woud've been gone, bitch :)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2008, 06:58:16 PM »
Earl's mancrush is legendary.  It blinds him to that thing called......reality. 8)

lol mancrush is he delusional but thats o.k most on here are lol

Lervone was awesome just not in Yates' league

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2008, 06:58:23 PM »

ronnie was a far better Mr. O than dorian but if you read my other posts I clearly stated that Mr. Levrone had a marketable body in 92

he then played the size game because the judges wanted ugly overly big bodies and was still better than everybody else, but his physique was less marketable

if they chose Mr. Levrone in 92 nobody would've played the size game and bodybuilding would be better off

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2008, 06:59:44 PM »
lol mancrush is he delusional but thats o.k most on here are lol

Lervone was awesome just not in Yates' league

more like logical

choosing a body that would be more marketable is anything but delusional 8)

E
E

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »
he put you in your place and if ron ran this place properly you woud've been gone, bitch :)

E

Uhhh, don't think so. I gave him a verbal beatdown, he couldn't take it and deleted his account. Your recollection if the event is clouded by your love for "Mr. Levrone". :-X

How many of your 9000+ posts are dedicated to Levrone and protecting his honor?
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »
Uhhh, don't think so. I gave him a verbal beatdown, he couldn't take it and deleted his account. Your recollection if the event is clouded by your love for "Mr. Levrone". :-X

keep telling yourself this, it will help you sleep and feel better about your pointless life ;)

E
E

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »
ronnie was a far better Mr. O than dorian but if you read my other posts I clearly stated that Mr. Levrone had a marketable body in 92

he then played the size game because the judges wanted ugly overly big bodies and was still better than everybody else, but his physique was less marketable

if they chose Mr. Levrone in 92 nobody would've played the size game and bodybuilding would be better off

E

You are clueless. Bodybuilding is about muscle in the end of the day. That means the only way to advance the sport is to get bigger with equal condition or better condition, which is exactly what Dorian did. Earl = getbig's closet homo hahahaha
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2008, 07:03:39 PM »

E

Nonsense the onslaught of IGF1 and other designer drugs made guys bigger it was going to happen and the difference between Yates' and other guys who pack on the pounds is he could maintain his density & dryness the heavier he became thats extremely hard to do as Levrone  ;)

again was he not more marketable than Ronnie Coleman? whats your excuse for why he never got the job done after Yates retired?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2008, 07:06:19 PM »
You are clueless. Bodybuilding is about muscle in the end of the day. That means the only way to advance the sport is to get bigger with equal condition or better condition, which is exactly what Dorian did. Earl = getbig's closet homo hahahaha

that's great if the midsection doesn't expand and bodyparts don't disappear

yates failed at that and you defend him because you're an ugly brit just like dorian hahaha :-\

and if i'm a closet homo for saying Mr. Levrone deserved to win than i guess you are too for defending dorian, "genius" ::)

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »
more like logical

choosing a body that would be more marketable is anything but delusional 8)

E

again plenty of people more marketable than Levrone , Labrada for instance .

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »
Nonsense the onslaught of IGF1 and other designer drugs made guys bigger it was going to happen and the difference between Yates' and other guys who pack on the pounds is he could maintain his density & dryness the heavier he became thats extremely hard to do as Levrone  ;)

again was he not more marketable than Ronnie Coleman? whats your excuse for why he never got the job done after Yates retired?

dorian started the onslaught

my "excuse" for him not beating ronnie is the same as the one for dorian, the judges prefer big bloated ugly unmarketable physiques

E
E