Author Topic: 94 yates vs ray  (Read 12369 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 94 yates vs ray
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2008, 06:07:28 PM »
Yes that's why after he tore his Bicep, Dorian would hold his front double bi pose for 1/1000th of a second and then hide it for the rest of the show.

Because there wasn't much of a difference :D ;D ::) :o :( :P

Again I just showed you the pic there isn't that much of a difference , its there but again its NOT one of his strongest parts to begin with and its a small group if he tore a lat or a pec then there would be a big difference and ok lets say he should have lost the front double biceps shot he murder's everyone else in the other mandatory poses so we're back to square one.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2008, 06:07:45 PM »
\

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2008, 06:08:01 PM »
"One bicep shorter than the other"

I suppose Fedorov has "one Pectoral attached differently"

You are hilarious, really

federov's injury would effect the scoring the same way dorians injury did...?

federov's injury has ruined his physique which was good from very few angles ...now its good from even fewer angles.....

dorian was still good from more angles than any human onstage.........weak biceps....a fukn tiny muscle group.....

judge the numbers for fuk sake... judge the physiques according to bodybuilding criteria for once.... not just how u like it... and ur preference.....

thats like me spectating on another sport and making up my own new rules and preferences for what i think should be the result....

look at the numbers........ ffs

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2008, 06:08:09 PM »
None of that matters , competitive bodybuilding has nothing to do with marketablity and it shouldn't

oh brother i wonder why bodybuilding has such a small fanbase ::)

let's give the title to the guy with the ugliest physique because he meets our judging criteria and not worry about actually making money ::) ::) ::)

E
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2008, 06:08:19 PM »
dorian was especially massive in the gut, not so much in the chest :-\

E

I remember when the misshapen blob of shit that is Dorian first came around and all I could think was "this guys stomach sticks out further than his chest, he looks 6 months pregnant"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2008, 06:09:03 PM »
ur joking right?

Thats 92 and its no where neat this

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »
Kevin was exactly know as Mr. Chest either...

better than dorian's and also known as the man with the best side chest since Arnold 8)

E
E

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
oh brother i wonder why bodybuilding has such a small fanbase ::)

let's give the title to the guy with the ugliest physique because he meets our judging criteria and not worry about actually making money ::) ::) ::)

E

To the general public, all bodybuilders have ugly physiques. There are only a handful of bodybuilding fans. Most of which are gay. Explains why some get so buthurt that their guy that they call Mr._________ never won the O.
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2008, 06:12:11 PM »
I remember when the misshapen blob of shit that is Dorian first came around and all I could think was "this guys stomach sticks out further than his chest, he looks 6 months pregnant"

this is what most felt when they saw him on espn, many haven't paid attention to bodybuilding since :'(

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »

He didn't have a gut in 1990 when he came around thats nonsense by 1993 he did  but when held in it wasn't noticeable not what I consider pure bodybuilding but again thats bodybuilding today

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2008, 06:13:27 PM »
Thats 92 and its no where neat this

Exactly, Levrone had no kind of Xmas tree.  He was holding water like a waterbed, perhaps that's why Earl takes such a liking to him?
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2008, 06:15:07 PM »
To the general public, all bodybuilders have ugly physiques. There are only a handful of bodybuilding fans. Most of which are gay. Explains why some get so buthurt that their guy that they call Mr._________ never won the O.

and the general public would all tell you that dorian had the ugliest and least marketable body

none of the bodybuilding fans i know are gay, the same can't be said about your social circles apparently :-X

and of course you defend dorian, he's 100% white Mr. "i wouldn't stand next to kevin because he is half black" ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »

Right I read Bob Paris' book and in it he was at an icecream shot with a female friend and he excuses himself to go to the mens room and when he returned his female friend was upset he asked why and her response was do you see those young girls over there he was like yes , she said when you when to the mens room they came over and said your friend is goodlooking to bad he didn't have all those ugly muscles lol this was an a 220 pound guy at 6'0" tall !!

the general public could careless about competitive bodybuilding its always been a fringe sport and although it did enjoy more success at one time it will never be like mainstream sports its just to hard for the average person to relate to

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2008, 06:16:49 PM »

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2008, 06:17:06 PM »
and the general public would all tell you that dorian had the ugliest and least marketable body

none of the bodybuilding fans i know are gay, the same can't be said about your social circles apparently :-X

and of course you defend dorian, he's 100% white Mr. "i wouldn't stand next to kevin because he is half black" ::)

E

Are there things Earl? You should be happy you can have is Salami all to yourself. :D
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2008, 06:17:06 PM »
Exactly, Levrone had no kind of Xmas tree.  He was holding water like a waterbed, perhaps that's why Earl takes such a liking to him?

ok dorian had a better christmas tree haha as if anybody cares about that when they get into working out

what about the arms, chest, shoulders, stomach and quad separation?

levrOWNED 8)

E
E

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »
lmao.........

holding water like a waterbed.......

hahahha dorian was a fucking desert covered with a condom

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2008, 06:18:32 PM »
ok dorian had a better christmas tree haha as if anybody cares about that when they get into working out

levrOWNED 8)

E

Was it not me that made Levrone Delete his account?
Levrowned!!!
\

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »
Sean Rey NEVER RECOVERED!!!!

whos he?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2008, 06:20:48 PM »
Right I read Bob Paris' book and in it he was at an icecream shot with a female friend and he excuses himself to go to the mens room and when he returned his female friend was upset he asked why and her response was do you see those young girls over there he was like yes , she said when you when to the mens room they came over and said your friend is goodlooking to bad he didn't have all those ugly muscles lol this was an a 220 pound guy at 6'0" tall !!

the general public could careless about competitive bodybuilding its always been a fringe sport and although it did enjoy more success at one time it will never be like mainstream sports its just to hard for the average person to relate to

you don't get it, no matter what you look like there will always be somebody that thinks you look gross

apparently you didn't see the alan thicke talk show video where all the girls were drooling over bob's body,only the fattest and ugliest chicks thought he was unattractive, the cute ones couldn't keep their hands off of him

he would've been a far better mr. o than dorian, could you imagine an audience of women oogling over dorian hahahahaha

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

levrOWNED 8)

E

Again you're fixed on a fan-boy interpretation on what bodybuilding is , who cares? the judges care its what they look for , what about arms? Kevin may have bigger biceps/triceps what about his forearms? what about the proportion between the arm group? what about the arms & delts matching the torso? what about torso length , leg length , what about calves in relation to quads? what about density & dryness?

sure Kevin does have some better parts than Yates but as a whole when all this are considered he can't touch Dorian and neither could anyone else.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2008, 06:21:37 PM »
Was it not me that made Levrone Delete his account?
Levrowned!!!

haha keep telling yourself that if it will help you sleep better at night ;)

E
E

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2008, 06:22:03 PM »
Ray should have at least ONE O.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2008, 06:23:05 PM »
haha keep telling yourself that if it will help you sleep better at night ;)

E

LOL, he threaten to have Ron kick me off then he went guest....coincidence ::)
\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2008, 06:23:35 PM »
Again you're fixed on a fan-boy interpretation on what bodybuilding is , who cares? the judges care its what they look for , what about arms? Kevin may have bigger biceps/triceps what about his forearms? what about the proportion between the arm group? what about the arms & delts matching the torso? what about torso length , leg length , what about calves in relation to quads? what about density & dryness?

sure Kevin does have some better parts than Yates but as a whole when all this are considered he can't touch Dorian and neither could anyone else.

haha you say dorian has better this or that yet at the end of the day you WOULD RATHER LOOK LIKE MR. LEVRONE HAHAHA

E
E