Author Topic: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...  (Read 25805 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »
Excellent!

I like you Moosejay, but get off the guys nuts.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2008, 08:06:12 PM »
I never expected this thread to go 7 pages...  I figured I'd trade insults with Keith for a few posts and it would fall to the bottom.   I guess I'm not the only one around here who thinks Keith's delusionality has some comedy value.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
I never expected this thread to go 7 pages...  I figured I'd trade insults with Keith for a few posts and it would fall to the bottom.   I guess I'm not the only one around here who thinks Keith's delusionality has some comedy value.  :-\

Well, his stories are interesting but he could at least not take us for idiots and at least tell us they are fantasy and nothing more. Every post he becomes more and more involved with his "world". I'm worried about him.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2008, 08:12:23 PM »
Gigangtor, at what point do you begin to worry? Serious question.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2008, 08:18:16 PM »
Gigangtor, at what point do you begin to worry? Serious question.

Are you speaking to me, GigantorX, or gigangtor?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »
In all seriousness, Keith is a sick man. Not only mentally but physically as well. Whenever someone has this happen to them, I send out a general worry.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »
Oppps, sorry! I didn't realize that Gigantor was participating in this conversation or had reason to be worried,

Sorry bout that, but my question was directed to you ... GigantorX

Are you guys related? In my in-law's family all the sons have the same first name. They say that's common in Tenn.

OK, thanks Mr X, I see your "General Worry" response. That's a sign of a concerned individual. We need more like you on this Board.

It's just too bad that there arn't more citizens like you who generally worry about the real things that should be worried about.

Thanks for your swift response. It's almost like you answered before I even asked and that's only supposed to happen in Quantum Mechanics.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »
Oppps, sorry! I didn't realize that Gigantor was participating in this conversation or had reason to be worried,

Sorry bout that, but my question was directed to you ... GigantorX

Are you guys related? In my in-law's family all the sons have the same first name. They say that's common in Tenn.

OK, thanks Mr X, I see your "General Worry" response. That a sign of a concerned individual. We need more like you on this Board.

It's just too bad that there arn't more citizens like you who generally worry about the real things that should be worried about.

Thanks for your swift response. It's almost like you answered before I even asked.

I like you stuntmovie, that's why I'm going to kill you last.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
Thanks, X. Do I have to wait in line personally or can I have another stand in my place. I have a few on here I'd like to volunteer as my representative.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2008, 08:32:50 PM »
Thanks, X. Do I have to wait in line personally or can I have another stand in my place. I have a few on here I'd like to volunteer.

You sure can!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2008, 08:33:36 PM »
I like you stuntmovie, that's why I'm going to kill you last.

Commando...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2008, 08:36:01 PM »
Commando...

"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »
Commando...

"What happened to Bennett?"

"I let him go"

Fucking Classic.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2008, 08:37:25 PM »
"What happened to Bennett Sully?"

"I let him go"

Fucking Classic.

fixed

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2008, 08:37:57 PM »
Thanks, X. Do I have to wait in line personally or can I have another stand in my place. I have a few on here I'd like to volunteer as my representative.

Stunt is pretty cool...Stunt, please "volunteer" Squadfather SweetMuscles to get whacked by X first if you don't mind  ::)

Thanks

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
Commando??? Do you mean Commando Style?

Means I (or more appropriate - my representative) has to stand in line without our shorts??

Now you're really shortening my representative list.

Does Sweet go shortless?

I had Vince in mind originally.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »

Stunt is pretty cool...Stunt, please "volunteer" Squadfather SweetMuscles to get whacked by X first if you don't mind  ::)

Thanks

You can't reach him JonnyVegas! He is Keith's gimmick afterall.

Notice how onlyme quietly waddled away from the destruction he hath wrought on himself in this thread, and notice how magically stuntmovie comes to his rescue and defends him tooth and nail.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »
WOW! you guys are tuff to crack.

Now I gotta figure out how to prove I'm not Keith. I are smart so I should be able to figure out how to do that without taking any advices from the Peanut Gallery.

And I got a good idea how to do that. I've got a better edumacation and know all about QM pretty good, so go ahead and ask me a QM question that Keith knows nothing about. I can guarantee ya personally that he does't even know what "QM" means, but I forecast some uneducated guesses from the PG real soon.

But please remember this .... I ask QM experts QM questions and they simply respond by scratching their head and asking, "Is this a trick question?" and swiftly hurry off to QM classes. That's a sure sign that I know a bit about it according to most QM experts.

On yea!! QM = Quantum Mechanics and you can look up my name in "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" but I ain't gonna tell you what page it's on. The read will do ya good if you can get by the first few pages without losing your mind completely. And some of us have already crossed that boundary a mile or so ago.

And while all this shit is going on, Keith is more than likely having a great time with the Maloofs and all those fine looking ladies in Las Vegas at one of those new penthouse apartments in the sky overlooking the Strip while we all just sit here wondering about his latest adventures and talking QM shit.  And I'm sitting here like a fool waiting for him to tell us all about it and what he did and who he did it with.     

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »
Now I gotta figure out how to prove I'm not Keith.      

Simple....  we'll put an extra- large pizza with triple everything down if front of you.

If any of it is left ten minutes later, you're not Keith.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2008, 09:02:29 PM »
WOW! you guys are tuff to crack.

Now I gotta figure out how to prove I'm not Keith. I are smart so I should be able to figure out how to do that without taking any advices from the Peanut Gallery.

And I got a good idea how to do that. I've got a better edumacation and know all about QM pretty good, so go ahead and ask me a QM question that Keith knows nothing about. I can guarantee ya personally that he does't even know what "QM" means, but I forecast some uneducated guesses from the PG real soon.

But please remember this .... I ask QM experts QM questions and they simply respond by scratching their head and asking, "Is this a trick question?" and swiftly hurry off to QM classes. That's a sure sign that I know a bit about it according to most QM experts.

On yea!! QM = Quantum Mechanics and you can look up my name in "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" but I ain't gonna tell you what page it's on. The read will do ya good if you can get by the first few pages without losing your mind completely. And some of us have already crossed that boundary a mile or so ago.

And while all this shit is going on, Keith is more than likely having a great time with the Maloofs and all those fine looking ladies in Las Vegas at one of those new penthouse apartments in the sky overlooking the Strip while we all just sit here wondering about his latest adventures and talking QM shit.       

Your posts reek of far to much effort, just stop being owned, walk away.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2008, 09:04:44 PM »
OK, send the Pizza.  Thin crust with no anchovies.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2008, 09:06:31 PM »
X, effort is effortless.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2008, 09:07:25 PM »
But your concern is appreciated.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2008, 09:31:56 PM »
But your concern is appreciated.

Seriously, you are making a fucking fool of yourself. Keith has finally gone the way of Kegdraining and Squadfather. Onlyme is no more, no matter what gimmick he posts under. He has killed himself and now you should think about doing the same.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »
Danm! Duce! You were supposed to ask me a QM question.

Are you in the business of giving such advice free of charge, or do I gotta pay you now?

My second question: Why are you so concerned about Keith and his forthright and honest adventures?

And I guess I should thank you for your "fucken fool" concerns while I'm at it too.

A :"fucken fool" and a "lapdog" and accused of being Keith and last in line at mankind's execution.  All of this in one night's sitting.

Can an internet life get any better?