Author Topic: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model  (Read 80098 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »
it should be intesting how fast all of jason's "friends" in the fitness/bb world turn on him and have "selective amnesia" in how well they know jason, how long they have worked with him, how good of a friend he was to them, who let him in their house, how good of a person he is!

one person notably is fitness model clark bartram! he of the very supposedly born again goody two shoes mr.christian who somewhere i read considered jason one of his best friends in the photography fitness model business!

wonder what mr.bartram is thinking now! of course i've always thought someone who so goody two shoes and super christian who is involved in the world of fitness modeling has to be hiding something?! and what about our mr.olympia? another "friend" jay has to distanced himself now just like titus!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2008, 11:31:29 AM »
"A man can marry a girl younger than 9 years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however, is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than 9, other sexual act such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing, and sodomy is allowed."

Matt C

oh boy  :-X
follow the arrows

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »
No 14 is legal in Hawaii

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

Hawaii

16 for both males and females, or 14 for females if the consenting male is no older than 19 (five year difference).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2008, 11:41:48 AM »
Many muslims even rapes women when she is alone, amongst a gang of men ;D

whats wrong with that.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »
Major Name Drop for all the insecure girls out there.  Jason took the pictures for my old clothing line.  He is in Maui quite often.  Go ahead and rag me for again having a REAL connection with a thread unlike you others who have met no one and can only see things in magazines or tv or internet.  Get a life will you

WOW!!!

you know a pedophile photographer??? :D

good for you man...

::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
Beast, most everyone in the fitness/bodybuilding industry knows Jason; and I would think that most of us who know him are very surprised that this occurred.

I am definitely surprised and look forward to what is stated in his defense. (If there even is a defense for such an act he is accused of.)

When you work within this industry, it seems that you eventually meet every type of personality imaginable. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Name any personality trait and I can recall a number of individuals within the BB world who fit that description to a T.

As the years pass and if you get into an environment where you meet lots of people, you'll be saying the same.

Simply knowing an individual who has committed a crime does not make you guilty of that self-same crime.

The Coach

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2008, 01:11:57 PM »
Not sticking up for him at all but #1 have you seen the 15 year olds in those beach cities?  #2 she knew he was older (considering his FIANCE set them up) so let's take a bit of responsibility for our actions and #3 there must be some parent influence (or maybe not so much influence) for a 15 year old to dress up in horse riding attire and then NOT go horse back riding, but telling the folks she is and then going on a date/dates with him.

Just my opinion.

Simple solution......if it's questionable, don't even think about. I know this idiot, he walks around the gym like his shit don't stink. If he's guilty he won't even be able to get a job flipping burgers at McDonalds...GOOD!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »
For most of human history, the "acceptable age" for sex was once a woman had gone through puberty and was sexually mature.  Marriage age was typically 14/15 or something like that.  The higher "legal" age in modern societies in purely a human construct, and has little to do with nature's idea of maturity.  Pedophiles are those who prey on prepubescent children, and that has always been considered morally wrong going back to antiquity.  However, someone who is attracted to a sexually mature 15 or 16 year old girl is either "perfectly normal" or a "sick criminal" depending solely on when and where they've lived.  

Exactly, Sir! Thanks for pointing that out. So which is better, Nature's standard for what age girls should be getting porked or Society's standard? Like you've said, Nature says it's ok for girls to get porked at ages 13 or 14. Society says age 18. So which is right? I say Nature is right because at least Nature gives a reason for that age - when a girl can get pregnant and reproduce the species - while Society's age of 18 is completely arbitrary and based on no logic whatsoever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »
15...she's probably fucking already.  What's the difference? ;)  A law doesn't constitute morality.  In other countries, 14 is legal.  America, way too uptight...haha
No, I wouldn't want someone nailing  my daughter at that age, but guess what, that's how it goes.  Most women have a dick in them by 14 these days.
The fact that Ellis has his woman go pick this girl up, just shows, he had his pussy on lockdown....BANG! :D

Would I do it...no, it's simply not worth the risk of a lengthy jail term, to crack one off.  To take a moral high ground, is just laughable.

She's probably 15 or so?  Looks fine to me...haha  And guess what, almost every guy out there.  Understandable not to get mixed up with something illegal, especially with the way our laws are structured, but man, enough of the moral high horse talk. ::)
N

The Coach

« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »
15...she's probably fucking already.  What's the difference? ;)   A law doesn't constitute morality.  In other countries, 14 is legal.  America, way too uptight...haha
No, I wouldn't want someone nailing  my daughter at that age, but guess what, that's how it goes.  Most women have a dick in them by 14 these days.
The fact that Ellis has his woman go pick this girl up, just shows, he had his pussy on lockdown....BANG! :D

Would I do it...no, it's simply not worth the risk of a lengthy jail term, to crack one off.  To take a moral high ground, is just laughable.

She's probably 15 or so?  Looks fine to me...haha  And guess what, almost every guy out there.  Understandable not to get mixed up with something illegal, especially with the way our laws are structured, but man, enough of the moral high horse talk. ::)

Ask a judge what the difference is. Besides, whether shes screwing or not, I promise the parents probably don't know.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2008, 01:35:11 PM »
Ask a judge what the difference is. Besides, whether shes screwing or not, I promise the parents probably don't know.
There's the thing, the day a "judge" tells me what's right/wrong...haha, please.  Those assclowns are usually more shady than politicians.  Spanking their gavel like they're an authority, just a joke.  There's one person who can judge me, and that's God me.
Sure, I'll get thrown in jail by soley following that ideal, but it's the truth.
N

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2008, 01:40:50 PM »
There's the thing, the day a "judge" tells me what's right/wrong...haha, please.  Those assclowns are usually more shady than politicians.  Spanking their gavel like they're an authority, just a joke.  There's one person who can judge me, and that's God me.
Sure, I'll get thrown in jail by soley following that ideal, but it's the truth.
warren jeffs in jail for your ideals...4 wifes

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2008, 04:53:08 PM »
She is 15

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
the parents are fuckign idiots if they dont know that this girl in this photo puts out

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2008, 12:15:36 AM »
the parents are fuckign idiots if they dont know that this girl in this photo puts out

Have to 100% completely agree with you

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2008, 12:34:41 AM »
15...she's probably fucking already.  What's the difference? ;)  A law doesn't constitute morality.  In other countries, 14 is legal.  America, way too uptight...haha
Spot on.
Girls at 14-16 are dick sucking machines, In australia, girls are having dick sucking competitions, this was on the news, girls at 14-17 are still insecure about the bodies but will give head to anyone guy that asks.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2008, 12:41:48 AM »
Spot on.
Girls at 14-16 are dick sucking machines, In australia, girls are having dick sucking competitions, this was on the news, girls at 14-17 are still insecure about the bodies but will give head to anyone guy that asks.

I mean, seriously come on, i'm a chick and i know what those girls look like

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »
I mean, seriously come on, i'm a chick and i know what those girls look like
im serious, fellatio parties are normal amongst 14 yr old in Oz

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2008, 12:48:26 AM »
im serious, fellatio parties are normal amongst 14 yr old in Oz

Yeah i heard about that :-X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2008, 12:50:53 AM »
Yeah i heard about that :-X
Ive been a host of few, not with teens, usually with low self esteem bitches 27 and over, they served me a great fellatio martini

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2008, 01:02:45 AM »
Like you've said, Nature says it's ok for girls to get porked at ages 13 or 14. Society says age 18. So which is right? I say Nature is right because at least Nature gives a reason for that age - when a girl can get pregnant and reproduce the species - while Society's age of 18 is completely arbitrary and based on no logic whatsoever.

fine.  if you don't want to recognize age of consent, in this case it is still sexual harassment.  He was in a position of authority.  He controlled her career.   That is sexual harassment.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2008, 05:08:40 AM »
Where is the liberal thinking here? Most posters sound like they have been listening to Oprah or Dr Phil. What a bunch of hypocrites. Just because there are laws doesn't mean those laws are right. Have a think about the legal age young people can buy alcohol. That varies a lot. Same goes for interest in sex. Teenagers mature at different ages. To call someone a pedophile because he had sex with a precocious 15 year old is not what that word means.

I have seen parents worry about their daughters and have no clue that some are already women. Others see it and often these teenagers are sexually active.

The point re the photographer was the parents alerted the police and that is when the law stepped in. It doesn't sound like the teenager minded at all and cooperated and even deceived her parents to see the couple.

On the one hand we have the most crass bunch of assholes on the internet when it comes to how they collectively treat women or talk about them or to them on this forum. It is disgusting. Now some of those same dorks are pulling the morality bullshit and pontificating about right and wrong. I doubt America will ever be rational when it comes to attitudes about sex. As a nation you are so uptight and always have been.

Do we have to have that dickhead Leafy Bug on this adult forum? His attacks on Onlyme are way beyond what is civil.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2008, 05:27:57 AM »
Where is the liberal thinking here? Most posters sound like they have been listening to Oprah or Dr Phil. What a bunch of hypocrites. Just because there are laws doesn't mean those laws are right. Have a think about the legal age young people can buy alcohol. That varies a lot. Same goes for interest in sex. Teenagers mature at different ages. To call someone a pedophile because he had sex with a precocious 15 year old is not what that word means.

I have seen parents worry about their daughters and have no clue that some are already women. Others see it and often these teenagers are sexually active.

The point re the photographer was the parents alerted the police and that is when the law stepped in. It doesn't sound like the teenager minded at all and cooperated and even deceived her parents to see the couple.

On the one hand we have the most crass bunch of assholes on the internet when it comes to how they collectively treat women or talk about them or to them on this forum. It is disgusting. Now some of those same dorks are pulling the morality bullshit and pontificating about right and wrong. I doubt America will ever be rational when it comes to attitudes about sex. As a nation you are so uptight and always have been.

Do we have to have that dickhead Leafy Bug on this adult forum? His attacks on Onlyme are way beyond what is civil.

Fine talk from a guy that takes photos of kids playing on a beach!

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2008, 05:42:53 AM »
You don't even know if that really happened.
Once a woman is alone with a guy for 2 minutes, she can claim ANYTHING.
And the courts usually believe her.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2008, 06:03:30 AM »

Someone needs to watch this guy.
Fucking sick.
Most are all show no go!