Author Topic: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use  (Read 41091 times)

Moosejay

Re: Robby Robinson details his exact steroid use
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2008, 05:46:01 AM »
Yeah well printing money isn't the most economically sound thing to do either so borrowing money at least gets advantage now and deals with it later (usually at our childrens expense lol!) but ergo, not voting doesn't solve that issue, see my post above.

Maybe, just maybe, we will decide to not pay these countries back ;)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2008, 07:01:59 AM »
Steroid users, more secretive than a pedophile.  Only on a message board, do these guy boast about their drug use...pathetic.

Crotch does your mother know you used to stick a needle in your butt to get big muscles?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2008, 07:17:44 AM »

Are you familiar with what happens to global trade agreements with nations that default on debt?

Or just spouting jingoist rhetoric with no real understanding of the newfound trade restrictions and zero debt allowance we'd be granted?

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2008, 07:38:52 AM »
Robby is an early hero of mine but his drug dosages are completely bogus. If you're going to come clean then COME CLEAN! Don't half ass it

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2008, 07:39:51 AM »
Are you familiar with what happens to global trade agreements with nations that default on debt?

Or just spouting jingoist rhetoric with no real understanding of the newfound trade restrictions and zero debt allowance we'd be granted?

Check out the big brain on Rob!

Moosejay

« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2008, 07:47:38 AM »

Just joking, kangol...thought I'd imitate what other countries do to us, for a change ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2008, 07:51:37 AM »

Do you know what that would do to this country????/ Possibly destroy it, because that goes t the credibility of the nation. No credibility, no nation. That is what Russia did in 1998, and I ook where they are today-upside down.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2008, 09:43:33 AM »
Do you know what that would do to this country????/ Possibly destroy it, because that goes t the credibility of the nation. No credibility, no nation. That is what Russia did in 1998, and I ook where they are today-upside down.

russia is far from upside down, just under the radar.

they are becoming a top 3 superpower once more. being the worlds second largest oil producing nation and interests in banking all over europe make them a very strong player globally, you just don't 'hear' about it all.

and i'm sure they are enjoying the anonymity of it all greatly.

russia is FAR from upside down.

lol

b

Moosejay

« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2008, 09:47:53 AM »

See my above post, kangol

Moosejay

« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »

they are becoming a top 3 superpower once more. being the worlds second largest oil producing nation and interests in banking all over europe make them a very strong player globally, you just don't 'hear' about it all.

lol

A canard.

Built up that way to keep our military strong

They have got the corner on the Vodka-induced alcoholic market, I must aver.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2008, 12:20:33 PM »

lol

Russia is like Brazil and Mexico, they are upside down because they are horribly mismanaged. America is looking more and mor elike them everyday. If they did not have any oil they aould be in pure poverty, because they do not know how to build thenation as a whole.

In Russia you have a small number of people, 1/100th of 1% collecting 90% of the countries wealth.

Mexico is even worse, you have 50 families controling 90% of the countries wealth. Out of 110 million people in Mexico, half live in poverty-and they expert that poverty to the USA-and that causes out standard of living to go down.

Countries cannot survive when the top 1/100 of the top 1% steal all the money through public policy.

Moosejay

« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2008, 12:23:57 PM »

Or, I could be negative everyday and then I'd never, ever be as successful as I have been in my own business.

240, you understand this.