Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129240 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #325 on: January 19, 2011, 01:39:40 PM »
you are bald how can you do this test???

Seriously dude?

The dude competes NATURALLY.  Get over it... and your own lousy genetics.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: March 04, 2011, 08:29:27 PM »
Kiyoshi is a stand up guy......he is great in my book.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #327 on: March 05, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »
As natural as green weeping cock cheese

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2011, 11:46:33 PM »
It would be picked up in a hair follicle test!!!!

Again, I'm not here to try to convince you if I'm natural or not. So you kind sir can believe what you would like. My client which is also a natural competitior has even placed higher than me at the USA's, he was top 5. He's 47 and you wouldnt know it. We've been working together for the past year and all we did was adjust his diet and training methods. Before he couldnt place in the top 10 at a national level show. A local show he would win his weight class no problem. This year he will compete in the Team Universe and the USA's again as well as the Natural Universe and Natural Olympia. Does that mean he uses? I believe you would say so. On the other board G&O I saw people commenting on how I look compared to the bodybuilders of the golden era. I'm not even close to there size. Illusion is everything and you should no that if your a competitior. That pic of me on the other board I'm 195lbs not even close to IFBB pro's that stand 240 and above. Arnold, Sergio would dwarf me. What helps me out is my conditioning and small joints. It makes everything look bigger. I have had some many people on these boards tell me I use, until they see me at a expo and introduce themselves and say what everyone says. You look smaller in person than onstage and pics. Correct!!! Illusion.

you are a liar,,im god of hormones and im tellin you you are a liar,,why do you lie?  because you make a living of it,,you need the lie to survive like skip and to a lesser degree like nortom,,but never the less you lie like faildo ,,you know when you say 195 on stage and you balonie those kids to actualy believe 195 is nothing ,,in the condition you PRESENT IT IS A LOT OF SOMETHING,,there was never the natural who ever steped on stage sub8% 195 and height of 5'10 7lb per inch ,,the best natural to ever walk on earth which i trained and i wont name his name walked on stage 7% 192lb  5'11 and a half ,, and he was THE BST NATURAL I AHVE EVER TRAINED OR TRAINED WITH,,and i trained them all,,

you got to remember mr frank zane was mr o 185 your condition ,,,he could see it better and skin was better because he used less hormones than you ....but never the less he USED HORMONES AND HE WASS 185!   mr o!! so you come here and put again weight like it matter,, size is size ,,weight is weight,,you know very well what god of hormones talking about,,195lb fella can wipe the floor with 250lb fella if the 195 lb is mainly muscle and down to 6% while the 250lb is bloofy and 15% ,,wipe the floor with the 250 fella ,,so the example you gve is not good and is misleading,,

i rarely interfer with this balonie but this is just not right what you are doing,,

most hormonizer fellas that walk on staeg 195 SWIMMMM in hormones,,they just dont abuse gh and insulin thats why not 240,,who are you tellin balonie here inorder to make few bucks,,dont you understand that the members here are actual bodybuild and many are co competitors of yours under gimick acounts? dont you understand that the condition you present can not come unless trenbolona is used on a regular basis ,,dont you understant that the t hickness you present when 195 on stage can only come if testosterona was in system to create this thickness along with the trenbolona? dont you understand those things??

you need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself  ,,why do i lie and what do i achieve by lieing,,because one day your kid will grow up...and that kid will know the truth because he will see his genetic only gets him to 180 10%  and you will have to look in this kids face,,and face the truth ,,im sure you will lie to the kid too but ask yourself why you do this,,what does it give you ,,there is not much money in natural bodybuild to become rich,, if you were sucesful model like sagi  i would say ok maybe,,but even sagi is very honest when he talk to other bodybuildrs,,big diff between fan boys and otheeer bodbybuilders,,

this is realy sad the need of you to lie just because you cant get to 230  on stage ,,,230 will have to be all out usage of hgh and insulina....you only want the 200 zone so you can go on and make a living out of natural bodybuild which does nto exsist,,

sad

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #329 on: March 07, 2011, 03:21:36 AM »
you are a liar,,im god of hormones and im tellin you you are a liar,,why do you lie?  because you make a living of it,,you need the lie to survive like skip and to a lesser degree like nortom,,but never the less you lie like faildo ,,you know when you say 195 on stage and you balonie those kids to actualy believe 195 is nothing ,,in the condition you PRESENT IT IS A LOT OF SOMETHING,,there was never the natural who ever steped on stage sub8% 195 and height of 5'10 7lb per inch ,,the best natural to ever walk on earth which i trained and i wont name his name walked on stage 7% 192lb  5'11 and a half ,, and he was THE BST NATURAL I AHVE EVER TRAINED OR TRAINED WITH,,and i trained them all,,

you got to remember mr frank zane was mr o 185 your condition ,,,he could see it better and skin was better because he used less hormones than you ....but never the less he USED HORMONES AND HE WASS 185!   mr o!! so you come here and put again weight like it matter,, size is size ,,weight is weight,,you know very well what god of hormones talking about,,195lb fella can wipe the floor with 250lb fella if the 195 lb is mainly muscle and down to 6% while the 250lb is bloofy and 15% ,,wipe the floor with the 250 fella ,,so the example you gve is not good and is misleading,,

i rarely interfer with this balonie but this is just not right what you are doing,,

most hormonizer fellas that walk on staeg 195 SWIMMMM in hormones,,they just dont abuse gh and insulin thats why not 240,,who are you tellin balonie here inorder to make few bucks,,dont you understand that the members here are actual bodybuild and many are co competitors of yours under gimick acounts? dont you understand that the condition you present can not come unless trenbolona is used on a regular basis ,,dont you understant that the t hickness you present when 195 on stage can only come if testosterona was in system to create this thickness along with the trenbolona? dont you understand those things??

you need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself  ,,why do i lie and what do i achieve by lieing,,because one day your kid will grow up...and that kid will know the truth because he will see his genetic only gets him to 180 10%  and you will have to look in this kids face,,and face the truth ,,im sure you will lie to the kid too but ask yourself why you do this,,what does it give you ,,there is not much money in natural bodybuild to become rich,, if you were sucesful model like sagi  i would say ok maybe,,but even sagi is very honest when he talk to other bodybuildrs,,big diff between fan boys and otheeer bodbybuilders,,

this is realy sad the need of you to lie just because you cant get to 230  on stage ,,,230 will have to be all out usage of hgh and insulina....you only want the 200 zone so you can go on and make a living out of natural bodybuild which does nto exsist,,

sad

gh15 approved
This post needs to be stickied..

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #330 on: March 07, 2011, 01:22:50 PM »

sad

gh15 approved

lmao, you sir have issues. Youve trained the best of the best, so you say then you sir should know never pass judgement and genetics play an important role with anyone. U cant just have an average person and turn them into the best bodybuilder in the world. 1st thing is first you have to have the genetics. But I geuss you overlook that corrrect. Calling me a liar etc. Dosnt bother me one bit. I look in the mirror everyday and I'm proud of the accomplishments that I have made.

One day my kid will grow up and know the truth!!! lol. My daughter already has the great genetics.

You come on here with all your accusations, Then put your money where your mouth is plain and simple. If your up for the challenge. TEST ME. anywhere anytime. You put up the money for the test and what you want to be tested and how. But reality will speak for itself. You will make some excuse and not do it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #331 on: March 07, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »

lmao, you sir have issues. Youve trained the best of the best, so you say then you sir should know never pass judgement and genetics play an important role with anyone. U cant just have an average person and turn them into the best bodybuilder in the world. 1st thing is first you have to have the genetics. But I geuss you overlook that corrrect. Calling me a liar etc. Dosnt bother me one bit. I look in the mirror everyday and I'm proud of the accomplishments that I have made.

One day my kid will grow up and know the truth!!! lol. My daughter already has the great genetics.

You come on here with all your accusations, Then put your money where your mouth is plain and simple. If your up for the challenge. TEST ME. anywhere anytime. You put up the money for the test and what you want to be tested and how. But reality will speak for itself. You will make some excuse and not do it.

genetic my ass! ,,i been on olympia stage you have not!,,dont teach me how the game go ,,you try to teach the teacher,,you are a liar,,genetic mean nothing when it comes to the size you present and condition you present in that size,,

you need to realize that all bodybuild now day know that ITS ALL IN THE TRENBOLONA POWDER and the testosterona poweder,,every single bodybuildr know this,, as i said before every so call liar natural cna pass test no problem like i past milion tests,,those tests are nothing,,unless it is blood test and its  done on a daily basis you cant know and will never know what one uses,,even with blood test there is a way to misgude the test and you know it well,,in general no one test for blood so this worry is not need to be taken in bodybuild but more in olympics ,,even in olympics its not common,,

kyoshi moodi you are a very misguded soul and simply a lost one,,you lie ,,lieing is the worst you can do in a cult where you rely heavily on your supplier ,,remember you are a hand step away from pissing off someone,,they read what you say and they make good money on you and your connection but the stuff come from someone wether in china,,europe ,,wether poweder or actual final product,,there someone who need to make sure you get it and that someone reads your balonie here

you can do whatever you want,,keep on lieing,,

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: March 07, 2011, 10:40:52 PM »
great physique Kiyoshi, I've seen you on stage ( awesome presentation) and off stage! I've noticed  The naturals that inspires me, guys like You, Dave-tx shredder, Doug Miller, Faldo,  have something incommon!  All have 20 plus years under your belts.  That's the key, and what most ppl don't consider.  I have 6 bb training years behind me, but focused and ready for these up coming years.   END GOAL is the reach the level you guy are at!  Anyways GodBless stay strong and Much RESPECT!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: March 08, 2011, 06:15:03 AM »
great physique Kiyoshi, I've seen you on stage ( awesome presentation) and off stage! I've noticed  The naturals that inspires me, guys like You, Dave-tx shredder, Doug Miller, Faldo,  have something incommon!  All have 20 plus years under your belts.  That's the key, and what most ppl don't consider.  I have 6 bb training years behind me, but focused and ready for these up coming years.   END GOAL is the reach the level you guy are at!  Anyways GodBless stay strong and Much RESPECT!

Exactly.  Ppl don't realize that a natural trainer can acquire quite a nice physique after 20 years being consistent.  I'm at year 19 of training and all natural.  People comment about steriods all the time and it is quite annoying bc I know the truth etc.  I bet that if this GH15 dude never touched the dark side, and trained hard for 20 years, he'd have a great build too.  Then he'd PERSONALLY know that he's wrong to point fingers on here.  But he'll never know that bc he's not a naturally training athelete. 

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #334 on: March 08, 2011, 07:34:40 AM »
genetic my ass! ,,i been on olympia stage you have not!,,dont teach me how the game go ,,you try to teach the teacher,,you are a liar,,genetic mean nothing when it comes to the size you present and condition you present in that size,,

you need to realize that all bodybuild now day know that ITS ALL IN THE TRENBOLONA POWDER and the testosterona poweder,,every single bodybuildr know this,, as i said before every so call liar natural cna pass test no problem like i past milion tests,,those tests are nothing,,unless it is blood test and its  done on a daily basis you cant know and will never know what one uses,,even with blood test there is a way to misgude the test and you know it well,,in general no one test for blood so this worry is not need to be taken in bodybuild but more in olympics ,,even in olympics its not common,,

kyoshi moodi you are a very misguded soul and simply a lost one,,you lie ,,lieing is the worst you can do in a cult where you rely heavily on your supplier ,,remember you are a hand step away from pissing off someone,,they read what you say and they make good money on you and your connection but the stuff come from someone wether in china,,europe ,,wether poweder or actual final product,,there someone who need to make sure you get it and that someone reads your balonie here

you can do whatever you want,,keep on lieing,,

dismissed

gh15 approved

To you sir, again test me, I have taken blood tests, urine test this year hair follicle testing. No one test for blood except the, oooo whats that org called WADA and ASADA in which the PNBA/INBA use. Again put your money where your mouth is and test me again anytime anywhere. Right plain and simple. Publish the results.

Why sit and accuse someone i have nothing to hide and not even offended by your accusations. Your paying me the highest compliment. TEST ME YOU PAY I TEST PLAIN AND SIMPLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #335 on: March 08, 2011, 09:38:04 AM »
To you sir, again test me, I have taken blood tests, urine test this year hair follicle testing. No one test for blood except the, oooo whats that org called WADA and ASADA in which the PNBA/INBA use. Again put your money where your mouth is and test me again anytime anywhere. Right plain and simple. Publish the results.

Why sit and accuse someone i have nothing to hide and not even offended by your accusations. Your paying me the highest compliment. TEST ME YOU PAY I TEST PLAIN AND SIMPLE

because the best naturals from indonisia....from check republic....fellas that put you to shame walking around 5'7 150lb competition weight if indonidian,,,6'1 185-190lb competition weight if cheq....6'3 195-200lb if all americano from wisconsin typa fella,, and those are no where near 4% ....try 5-6%

get it in your head already ,,testing you is imposible you trick the system like we do all the time,,we do it with shame...you do it with pride,,but atleast we dont lie about it right and left,,

5'10 5'11 165lb 5-6 % is the weight of an asian fella  on stage completely natural ,,those are the numbers my friend,,7lb per inch of height,,the end! thee is no argument against it anyone in the know and im the absolit autority on the subject ...will tell you that is just how it is,,

i trained them all ,,i traine the best,, you are not the best,,I TRAINED WITH ADE FOR VERY LONG TIME BACK IN THE 90S...  for i AM the god of hormones ,,,yes yes that ade your roll model,,you know sad thing is that you actualy belivee your lies and will do anything to make a living out of them,,,,id never let you rent a house from me or apt or anythign i woudl charge you 2 k deposit because you are a LIAR,,its nto twisting the truth its just plain out lies,,liars are worst people

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #336 on: March 08, 2011, 10:15:33 AM »

::) ::) ::)
Thunderdome approved

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #337 on: March 08, 2011, 10:39:05 AM »
because the best naturals from indonisia....from check republic....fellas that put you to shame walking around 5'7 150lb competition weight if indonidian,,,6'1 185-190lb competition weight if cheq....6'3 195-200lb if all americano from wisconsin typa fella,, and those are no where near 4% ....try 5-6%

get it in your head already ,,testing you is imposible you trick the system like we do all the time,,we do it with shame...you do it with pride,,but atleast we dont lie about it right and left,,

5'10 5'11 165lb 5-6 % is the weight of an asian fella  on stage completely natural ,,those are the numbers my friend,,7lb per inch of height,,the end! thee is no argument against it anyone in the know and im the absolit autority on the subject ...will tell you that is just how it is,,

i trained them all ,,i traine the best,, you are not the best,,I TRAINED WITH ADE FOR VERY LONG TIME BACK IN THE 90S...  for i AM the god of hormones ,,,yes yes that ade your roll model,,you know sad thing is that you actualy belivee your lies and will do anything to make a living out of them,,,,id never let you rent a house from me or apt or anythign i woudl charge you 2 k deposit because you are a LIAR,,its nto twisting the truth its just plain out lies,,liars are worst people

gh15 approved

LMAO, even more so. Again if I trick the system. please tell us how. If you pick the place, you pick the time. cmon man get over it. you never had the genetics even if you did compete on the olympia stage. Ade rai my idol. Who is ade rai? Man cmon. Yes I'm asian only 1/2 to you kind sir.

You are right, the guys in the other countries I cant hang with. I competed in the IFBB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS I got blown away. Now what? Who cares.

Would I even consider renting from you? For what when I can own a house. Renting from you would be a moron move on my part since you did grace the stage of the olympia, we all know there were super vitamins involved and to get caught up with you would be stupidity on my part.

Taking nothing away from what you have achieved but you sir are the exact opposite on why this sport will never achieve a higher standard. Period

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: March 08, 2011, 10:48:00 AM »
LMAO, even more so. Again if I trick the system. please tell us how. If you pick the place, you pick the time. cmon man get over it. you never had the genetics even if you did compete on the olympia stage. Ade rai my idol. Who is ade rai? Man cmon. Yes I'm asian only 1/2 to you kind sir.

You are right, the guys in the other countries I cant hang with. I competed in the IFBB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS I got blown away. Now what? Who cares.

Would I even consider renting from you? For what when I can own a house. Renting from you would be a moron move on my part since you did grace the stage of the olympia, we all know there were super vitamins involved and to get caught up with you would be stupidity on my part.

Taking nothing away from what you have achieved but you sir are the exact opposite on why this sport will never achieve a higher standard. Period

Exactly.  Guys that pump juice and have lousy builds LOVE to criticise guys that are naturally well built and work hard.  This happens all the time.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #339 on: March 08, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »
Yo Kiyoshi- how long have you had the Gyno in your left nipple for? Its very clear in the photos you posted on the first page.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: March 08, 2011, 12:30:50 PM »
Yo Kiyoshi- how long have you had the Gyno in your left nipple for? Its very clear in the photos you posted on the first page.

::)

So it's not possible to get gyno any other way besides running steroid cycles?  My fat, 14 year old nephew must be on something then.   ::)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: March 08, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »
::)

So it's not possible to get gyno any other way besides running steroid cycles?  My fat, 14 year old nephew must be on something then.   ::)

Never said that!! You are putting words in my mouth... Of course there are other ways to get it... It is common in adolescent obese kids, you are 100% correct. I’ve also seen it in alcoholics and cirrhotics and of course- bodybuilders. It is extremely common in very muscular guys with altered hormone levels. This guy will obviously claim not to be taking anabolic steroids till he goes to his grave, but being as muscular as he is, with obvious gyno... don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he is doing SOMETHING to mess with his hormone levels.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: March 08, 2011, 01:58:34 PM »
Never said that!! You are putting words in my mouth... Of course there are other ways to get it... It is common in adolescent obese kids, you are 100% correct. I’ve also seen it in alcoholics and cirrhotics and of course- bodybuilders. It is extremely common in very muscular guys with altered hormone levels. This guy will obviously claim not to be taking anabolic steroids till he goes to his grave, but being as muscular as he is, with obvious gyno... don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out he is doing SOMETHING to mess with his hormone levels.

It's obvious you're trying to be a smart ass and be sarcastic. 

Just the act of lifting weights is enough to mess with hormones levels genius.  Doesn't mean someone is on something.  I've been a natty all 19 years of training and i've got a little puffiness.  Nothing bad by any means.. but I suspect its from years of lifting.  Doesn't mean i'm slamming needles.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #343 on: March 08, 2011, 06:06:51 PM »

gh15 approved

GH15......How do you "trick the system" when there are no drug tests being done in the IFBB?

Wasnt there one contest back in the 90's that was tested and like half the guys failed and the other half were much smaller than normal?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: March 08, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »

Just the act of lifting weights is enough to mess with hormones levels genius.  Doesn't mean someone is on something.  I've been a natty all 19 years of training and i've got a little puffiness.  Nothing bad by any means.. but I suspect its from years of lifting.  Doesn't mean i'm slamming needles.

It means you're fat.  Get down to Kiyoshi's level of conditioning and see if you have that puffiness.  ::)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #345 on: March 08, 2011, 10:33:21 PM »

20 years

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: March 09, 2011, 06:03:07 AM »
It means you're fat.  Get down to Kiyoshi's level of conditioning and see if you have that puffiness.  ::)

Actually I think you have it backwards.  Usually when you're at a higher bf, it's less obvious.  It blends in better.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: March 10, 2011, 06:39:27 AM »

Just the act of lifting weights is enough to mess with hormones levels genius.  Doesn't mean someone is on something.  I've been a natty all 19 years of training and i've got a little puffiness.  Nothing bad by any means.. but I suspect its from years of lifting.  Doesn't mean i'm slamming needles.

Coltrane- It is obvious that this really is a moot point. You have probably NEVER met Kiyoshi, and realistically have absolutely NO idea what he is or isn't doing every day... You can hang on his nuts all day long and swear that you KNOW that he CAN be NATURAL but the reality is only HE knows what he is truly doing. I see your arguments, for the reverse. Those that THINK he is using steroids like gh15 really have no PROOF other than to say that his physique SCREAMS drugs. There are many many people in this world who have trained for 20 years and compete TRULY naturally and do not look one 1/10 as good as this guy. There are also a lot of other people who have trained for 20 years and JUICE THEIR BALLS OFF and do not look as good as this guy... Does that mean he's using? Maybe. Maybe not. My question is, if you really do think he is clean- what do you think he would look like on 5-10,000mg of steroids and GH and every other drug that IFBB pros use?!

You can think what you want, and so will I... but arguing so passionately about your OPINION makes you really look like a retard.

ALEXANDER

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2011, 07:13:34 AM »
First off, let's not make this a name calling thing, ok?  You don't need to call me a retard.

You're right, I don't know Kyoshi at all. Never met him or seen him in person for that matter.  But this whole attacking him thing really hits home with me.  To make a long story short, I have trained naturally for 19 years and am probably more dedicated than about 99% of bodybuilders.  I have, what I think, is a great build.  I've never touched steroids.  BUT, I am continually pointed at as a steroid abuser by people who just assume.  I am also an attorney, but no one ever questions my degree because I have proof in the form of diplomas and bar acceptance.  As a bodybuilder, I have no proof.  

The whole issue is that GH15 doesn't know for a fact that Moody is on.  He can speculate, based on his own knowledge, etc.  But, in the end, that's all it is is speculation.  I think it's wrong to single someone out and call them a cheater for acheiving something they have a very strong passion for.  If you think he is on something, then just let it be.  Whatever happened to taking a man's word for something and just saying:  "Great build..  keep up the hard work!"?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2011, 07:33:31 AM »
First off, let's not make this a name calling thing, ok?  You don't need to call me a retard.

You're right, I don't know Kyoshi at all. Never met him or seen him in person for that matter.  But this whole attacking him thing really hits home with me.  To make a long story short, I have trained naturally for 19 years and am probably more dedicated than about 99% of bodybuilders.  I have, what I think, is a great build.  I've never touched steroids.  BUT, I am continually pointed at as a steroid abuser by people who just assume.  I am also an attorney, but no one ever questions my degree because I have proof in the form of diplomas and bar acceptance.  As a bodybuilder, I have no proof.  

The whole issue is that GH15 doesn't know for a fact that Moody is on.  He can speculate, based on his own knowledge, etc.  But, in the end, that's all it is is speculation.  I think it's wrong to single someone out and call them a cheater for acheiving something they have a very strong passion for.  If you think he is on something, then just let it be.  Whatever happened to taking a man's word for something and just saying:  "Great build..  keep up the hard work!"?

For the record- you started with the "smart ass" comment...

I think the issue is that there are few STAND UP HONEST people in the sport of bodybuilding. This doesnt mean Kiyoshi isn't one of them, but play the odds.