Author Topic: Could these be the smallest arms on an IFBB pro ever??????  (Read 35660 times)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Re: Could these be the smallest arms on an IFBB pro ever??????
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »
I agree - yates did NOT have small arms.

compared to you or me.

but he DID have small arms for his frame and relative to the rest of his physique, even in 1993:

Flex was 30 pounds lighter and his arms just as big: :-\

Exactly, its all bout the genetics also.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »
I agree - yates did NOT have small arms.

compared to you or me.

but he DID have small arms for his frame and relative to the rest of his physique, even in 1993:

Flex was 30 pounds lighter and his arms just as big: :-\

Right the same year you claimed he lost to Flex too huh?  ;)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
I would say Dorian Yates had 22-22 1/2 " arms easy.Heck my arms were up to 21" cold when I competed.
Dorians bicep didnt have the same peak  or round  Ronnie Colemans , or Flex Wheeler had.
Bodybuilding is all an illusion, I have seen guys with 18" arms with round muscle bellies, and small bones look like they had 20"arms.
Yates had big arms,the problem is genetically he didnt have very good shaped biceps, plus one of them was torn.
I guarantee if any of you guys saw Dorian Yates up close when he was in his prime, you would not say he had small anything.Dorian Yates was huge everwhere.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »
You're dummy because you posted comments which were wrong its nothing person just pointing out a fact , you tried to come across as you knew what you were talking about and failed that makes you dumb  ;)

I do know I have the magazine and I'm sure you know this as well seeing you have the magazine as well  ;)

if I were taking it personal I would be making threads about how I want to beat people up thats when people take this to personal

I'm dumb cause I said 94 instead 93? Oh my god forgive me for not being an expert in Dorian lore. Oh my god how will I live with my self?

I don't believe you have the magazine with that picture but hey prove me wrong put up a scan. But you won't and you can't, I know there are few pics where Dorians arms look good so you've got try hang on tightly to everyone you can get but don't bullshit okay, just try to stick to contest shots if you can find any really good ones after 93 where he isn't squeezing his arm against his side.

And you want me to believe that you don't take it personally because you're not starting threads threatening to beat people up. And yet who started the 1600 post Truce thread and has been Dorians main defender posting whiny defensive posts over and over while calling those who don't agree with him idiots, and not just the Truce thread in every thread about Dorian, oh right it's NarcissisticDeity.

Not starting threads threatening to beat people up....... what a lame defence. I'm still not going to call you an idiot though, it's a little childish considering the discussion. :)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2008, 07:17:29 PM »
agreed.

but the problem is that this bodybuilder with not so great shape, torn bi, misproportioned arms etc was basically given PERFECT SCORES throughout his entire reign...

bad judging people...
Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »
I would say Dorian Yates had 22-22 1/2 " arms easy.Heck my arms were up to 21" cold when I competed.
Dorians bicep didnt have the same peak  or round  Ronnie Colemans , or Flex Wheeler had.
Bodybuilding is all an illusion, I have seen guys with 18" arms with round muscle bellies, and small bones look like they had 20"arms.
Yates had big arms,the problem is genetically he didnt have very good shaped biceps, plus one of them was torn.
I guarantee if any of you guys saw Dorian Yates up close when he was in his prime, you would not say he had small anything.Dorian Yates was huge everwhere.

Truth.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »
Truth.

Dorian has said himself during a seminar (or some such gathering) that his arm barely made it to 20 inches when he was 300 pounds in the offseason after a blood pumping arm workout, he knew this because he kept meticulous records. This has been recounted many times on the boards.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »
I'm dumb cause I said 94 instead 93? Oh my god forgive me for not being an expert in Dorian lore. Oh my god how will I live with my self?

I don't believe you have the magazine with that picture but hey prove me wrong put up a scan. But you won't and you can't, I know there are few pics where Dorians arms look good so you've got try hang on tightly to everyone you can get but don't bullshit okay, just try to stick to contest shots if you can find any really good ones after 93 where he isn't squeezing his arm against his side.

And you want me to believe that you don't take it personally because you're not starting threads threatening to beat people up. And yet who started the 1600 post Truce thread and has been Dorians main defender posting whiny defensive posts over and over while calling those who don't agree with him idiots, and not just the Truce thread every thread about Dorian, oh right it's NarcissisticDeity.

Not starting threads threatening to beat people up....... what a lame defence. I'm still going to call you an idiot though, it's a little childish cosidering the discussion. :)

no you're dumb because you attempted to post like you knew what you were talking about and all the time you really didn't that makes you look stupid and judging by your posts you don't care about running that risk

I don't care if you believe me or not and here is YOUR chance sport to prove me wrong seeing as YOU have the magazine  ;) put your money where your mouth is , and I'll post any shot I feel like just like you posting strawmen pictures to ' prove ' your point I'll post one that dispel your blanketstatements

And you want me to believe that you don't take it personally because you're not starting threads threatening to beat people up. And yet who started the 1600 post Truce thread and has been Dorians main defender posting whiny defensive posts over and over while calling those who don't agree with him idiots, and not just the Truce thread every thread about Dorian, oh right it's NarcissisticDeity.

I haven't posted in the true thread in 9 months  ;) and schooling ignorant fools like yourself takes time and I wasn't alone in that thread and its not a matter of calling people idiots because they disagree with me another point you have dead wrong , I call them idiots because even after I showed the how contests are judged they still deny , deny and deny , and when people make statements like Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian thats a perfect time to call someone an idiot , again I don't take this seriously if I did I would have deleted my account eons ago yet I'm still here schooling ignorant people on competitive bodybuilding

Not starting threads threatening to beat people up....... what a lame defence. I'm still going to call you an idiot though, it's a little childish cosidering the discussion. :)

OMG I'm not an idiot but I'm childish lol and I guess you're the bigger man than me I reserve the right to call you a dummy when needed though maybe one say I can be like you , we can all dream can't we?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
Dorian has said himself during a seminar (or some such gathering) that his arm barely made it to 20 inches when he was 300 pounds in the offseason after a blood pumping arm workout, he knew this because he kept meticulous records. This has been recounted many times on the boards.

Keep revealing yourself with each post lol see lame gimmick

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2008, 07:32:45 PM »

That's only because he didn't have access to the incredible muscle-blasting power of Dorian Yates Approved supplements.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2008, 07:34:20 PM »
LOL like this semen catcher? 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2008, 07:37:37 PM »
Smallest? No.

Most fucked up? Yes.

LOL, true

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »
agreed.

but the problem is that this bodybuilder with not so great shape, torn bi, misproportioned arms etc was basically given PERFECT SCORES throughout his entire reign...

bad judging people...

Dorian knew how to play the political game with the judges for example Steve Weinberger an IFBB pro judge who Yates befriended and Dorian stayed at his gym in Syosset, New York and lived there at Steve's house for the last few weeks prior to each Olympia. I mean come on in another sport that would be grounds for an investigation but Dorian got away with it and won the Olympia with perfect scores no matter how many bad muscle tears he had.

Shit you can even see Dorian and the IFBB judge training together in the 1996 Battle For The Olympia video. That's just bullshit.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »
Dorian knew how to play the political game with the judges for example Steve Weinberger an IFBB pro judge who by Yates befriended and Dorian stayed at his gym in Syosset, New York and lived there at Steve's house for the last few weeks prior to each Olympia. I mean come on in another sport that would be grounds for an investigation but Dorian got away with it and won the Olympia with perfect scores no matter how many bad muscle tears he had.

Shit you can even see Dorian and the IFBB judge training together in the 1996 Battle For The Olympia video. That's just bullshit.

conflict of interest right there

would not be allowed in a real sport.. ::)

no wonder dorian got away with that shit
Flower Boy Ran Away

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2008, 08:24:38 PM »
no you're dumb because you attempted to post like you knew what you were talking about and all the time you really didn't that makes you look stupid and judging by your posts you don't care about running that risk

Posting like I knew what I was talking about. Huh? I was solely addressing how he looked in the photograph you posted and happened to put the wrong date on it. You make it sound like I fudged facts while writing his biography.
Let me put it simply..... I looked at the photo, then gave my opinion on how he looked in the photo. Which I assumed was from the same year as the others you posted, does my impression of how he looked have anything to do with the date? No it's completely irrelevant (who cares) But you've been arguing about Dorian for so long that nothing is irrelevant.

I don't care if you believe me or not and here is YOUR chance sport to prove me wrong seeing as YOU have the magazine  ;) put your money where your mouth is , and I'll post any shot I feel like just like you posting strawmen pictures to ' prove ' your point I'll post one that dispel your blanketstatements

I knew you wouldn't scan the magazine you are very predictable. It's not a contest shot and never was a contest shot.
You rarely post contest shots to prove your point but I'm the one posting "strawman pictures" huh? I guess by that you mean the pictures of Dorian Yates on stage at different Olympias which is all I've been posting! But how silly of me to think that contest shots are the most relevant.

I haven't posted in the true thread in 9 months  ;) and schooling ignorant fools like yourself takes time and I wasn't alone in that thread and its not a matter of calling people idiots because they disagree with me another point you have dead wrong , I call them idiots because even after I showed the how contests are judged they still deny , deny and deny , and when people make statements like Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian thats a perfect time to call someone an idiot , again I don't take this seriously if I did I would have deleted my account eons ago yet I'm still here schooling ignorant people on competitive bodybuilding

"I call them idiots because even after I showed the how contests are judged they still deny , deny and deny"  Yep you showed people how contests are judged and what is it they do........ "they still deny, deny and deny"  Yeah and you don't take this personally lol.
Would you listen to yourself? You really need a reality check. Have you ever thought that maybe people disagree with you because you are wrong, that maybe you have little idea why judging is the way it is? No you wouldn't because your an expert on the judging process and the politics that goes into bodybuilding. And even though you are an expert people still don't accept your word and deny, deny and deny ;D
I don't know maybe people just have to look at Dorians contest photos to disagree with you and the judges, but god forbid anyone does disagree with the judges or you or otherwise they're idiots.

OMG I'm not an idiot but I'm childish lol and I guess you're the bigger man than me I reserve the right to call you a dummy when needed though maybe one say I can be like you , we can all dream can't we?

Well you may very well be an idiot I'm not disputing that but you are without a doubt childish.  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2008, 08:48:05 PM »
I guess by that you mean the pictures of Dorian Yates on stage at different Olympias which is all I've been posting! But how silly of me to think that contest shots are the most relevant.

Would you listen to yourself? Have you ever thought that maybe people disagree with you because you are wrong, that maybe you have little idea why judging is the way it is?

great points! HD  is being owned in this thread and all the other threads like the little prison bitch that he is!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2008, 08:50:35 PM »
see, what HD fails to realize is that he claims each shot of dorian getting owned is a strawman.

that is easily knocked down.

problem is, there are so damn many of these strawmen that you create a giant haystack very quickly and it CANT be knocked down.

its standing there for good.

it is the mountain of proof that dorian was overrated and gifted in the scoring..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2008, 09:59:04 PM »
conflict of interest right there

would not be allowed in a real sport.. ::)

no wonder dorian got away with that shit

Exactly can anyone look at the flaming wreckage that is Dorian in 97 and justify him winning the contest with a perfect score? IFFB judging is a joke an institution which should be held accountable for it's often obvious favouritism and biased scoring, Dorian won that competition before he set foot on stage but if any other bodybuilder showed up with torn muscles he'd be lucky to make the top ten.
The very fact that before each Olympia Dorian lived with one of the judges for 3 or so weeks before the contests should have been a cause for an appeal for all the bodybuilders who finished after him. If Jay Cutler could sue after failing a drug test then every other competitor at the 97 Olympia should have been able to take the IFFB to court over the 97 Olympia results.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2008, 10:02:05 PM »
Dorian knew how to play the political game with the judges for example Steve Weinberger an IFBB pro judge who Yates befriended and Dorian stayed at his gym in Syosset, New York and lived there at Steve's house for the last few weeks prior to each Olympia. I mean come on in another sport that would be grounds for an investigation but Dorian got away with it and won the Olympia with perfect scores no matter how many bad muscle tears he had.

Orville Burke did the same thing, as have many other BBs. It didn't get them Olympia titles.

Dave just made this post to stir up shit, as he enjoys it.
Team Yates

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2008, 08:38:21 AM »
I can see why this pose never became part of his usual routine.

Levrone and Ray, why did they bother to show up?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2008, 09:43:13 AM »
LOL like this semen catcher? 8)

Only in your mind...  :-X

suckmymuscle

« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2008, 12:10:32 PM »
yep but do u understand that when bodybuilding is being judged these things are not groundbreaking enough to win him the show.... because dorian is carrying more thicker drier muscle....

even if he had a brian buchanan waist with coleman's arms..... if another guy was even bigger and drier .....the bigger guy is more likely to win...... thats just bodybuilding ......

if you dont know that then we shouldnt be discussing it.

do i like the fact that bodybuilding is judged that way?.... not really ...... i can live with it though,

and i can also understand and accept it   ;)

"Earl" is a fag of gargantuan proportions who's criteria for whos' the best bodybuilder revolves around who's bodybuilder he would most like to give a blow job.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »
  "Earl" is a fag of gargantuan proportions who's criteria for whos' the best bodybuilder revolves around who's bodybuilder he would most like to give a blow job.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i've owned your fragile and simple mind for more then 4 years now 8)

E
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »
i've owned your fragile and simple mind for more then 4 years now 8)

E
you better watch out Earl because here's where "suckmydelusionalmuscle" comes back with how Greg Kovacs used to put 6 steaks, 8 chicken breasts and a pound of rice in a blender and drink it down thus bypassing the digestive process allowing him to build 440 pounds of muscle, aren't you afraid?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2008, 01:17:47 PM »
you better watch out Earl because here's where "suckmydelusionalmuscle" comes back with how Greg Kovacs used to put 6 steaks, 8 chicken breasts and a pound of rice in a blender and drink it down thus bypassing the digestive process allowing him to build 440 pounds of muscle, aren't you afraid?

hahahaha yes i'm terrified of any man that broke a german shepherd's spine with his bare hands, talk about retard strength ;D

E
E