Author Topic: Annoying people in the gym...  (Read 38550 times)

body88

Re: Annoying people in the gym...
« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2006, 07:55:06 PM »
"back in 82 i could throw the pigskin a quarter mile"

Hey Kip watch this.....   ( throws steak off Napoleons face) lol

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2006, 07:56:08 PM »
hahaha!
Ron Paul 2012

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2006, 12:27:31 PM »
i was drunk at my band's show this past weekend... and I did a few roundhouse kicks to my drummer's crash cymbals. He whined like a baby.
Yup...I hear you. You almost feel like telling these idiots that they are in the wrong fucking gym. One thing I really hate is when these scrawny kids have to lift their 30lb dumbbells in front of the rack with the 130lb bells and up. They have 2 thousand sqaure feet to work out in the little weight section but they choose to take a bench near the large weights were pro bbdr's who have shows are trying to train. No etiquitte anymore.

PB

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2006, 06:18:17 AM »
There was a guy who made a shivering sound when he got in the pool.

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2006, 10:14:15 AM »
There are also ones with unsightly piercings, ie on the lips.

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2006, 04:43:38 PM »
There are kids who let thier tongues hang out of their mouths.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2006, 05:32:30 PM »
This is a great thread...

here is my most recent update..

1. Nuclear stand-off:

when you do an exercise that has the same piece beside you and get a guy who wants to do more than whaterver you are doing... this of course is an act of war and usually ends up with me doing the entire stack and them slinking off to do a core exercise...

2. cardio vultures:

these people dont do cardio for any benefit, but to people watch...sometimes i think they are looking for road kill....funny thing is the way they perch/lean on the machine they look like a big ugly bird peering here and there sizing up something or somebody as a potential  morsel to eat

3. male locker room review:

people have mentioned this but it needs reinforcement: you old fucking bastards and homos: stop fucking lollygagging, nuts-a-swinging in my face as I drink my protein and creating post workout....take your cheap ass home and shower...do everyone a favor: nobody wants to see your wrinkled ass that looks like a huge fucking walnut parading around the locker room

4. Yap patrol:

this gym enthusiast is quite the "people" person and takes great joy is conversing with the entire fucking gym...I wonder...how can one get in a "workout" and still have time to say "wazz up"? to 150 people every evening.... believe when I say this oh king of conversation: nobody fucking cares what you did last night, where you went or what you watched on teh boob toob....end of discusion 

I am done

LOL!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahaha!!! I just had a hard days work and that brought me back to life!  That is truly classic!!!!!!  Good one....... ;D ;D ;D

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2006, 08:50:07 PM »
Annoying people in the gym:

People who blow dry their balls with the hand dryer. I have no idea why they do that. Is it some gay thing?

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #183 on: August 08, 2006, 09:53:23 PM »
Guys who think a gym is a club to pick up girls, who follow girls around even way the hell to the other side of the gym, trying to make a stupid conversation about absolutely nothing, attempting to compliment the girl while actually exposing their pervert thoughts (last week a guy said 'maybe that other girl wanted to wrestle you for the bench but she probably figured you would totally beat her'......... :-\ :-X) while you're trying to concentrate on your training and want to be left the hell alone.   ??? :-\

Did they not come there to train???

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2006, 10:32:54 PM »
Guys who think a gym is a club to pick up girls, who follow girls around even way the hell to the other side of the gym, trying to make a stupid conversation about absolutely nothing, attempting to compliment the girl while actually exposing their pervert thoughts (last week a guy said 'maybe that other girl wanted to wrestle you for the bench but she probably figured you would totally beat her'......... :-\ :-X) while you're trying to concentrate on your training and want to be left the hell alone.   ??? :-\

Me and you hit the showers, what do ya say girl?  ;)
#

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #185 on: August 08, 2006, 11:38:12 PM »
Some idiot continue to bitch about others and claim himself to be 100% natural
I am a mini beast

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2006, 09:49:02 AM »
Some idiot continue to bitch about others and claim himself to be 100% natural

:-X  :-[  :-X I'm dieting for my show and I just LOST my appetite!!!  :-X :'( :-X

THANK YOU!!!!  :D :-*

Lol Bignav... Atleast that's AFTER training!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2006, 10:00:53 AM »

You see? Mercedes is a good sport. Nothing more of a turn on than secure and confident women with a great sense of humor with thick skin.

There are so many figure or fitness or BB girls who read these boards all day long but NEVER post out of fear of getbig attacks and as they all say 'mean negative talk.'

If they would just stop beings such pristine sheltered babies and POST and mix it up and take em on the chin(no pun intended) and give it back and let all nonsense roll off their shoulder...it would be fun!

Especially this one particular fitness girl who reads these boards, used to post but is afraid to now...it would be fun to have her here slinging out information and ideas. Instead, she'd rather hide out and troll the boards and call her 'ex man' whos a short blonde 'controversial' bodybuilder and cry and complain about what we are saying...

ROCK ON, Mercedes! Fkn GETBIG salutes you!
?

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2006, 10:09:58 AM »
You see? Mercedes is a good sport. Nothing more of a turn on than secure and confident women with a great sense of humor with thick skin.

There are so many figure or fitness or BB girls who read these boards all day long but NEVER post out of fear of getbig attacks and as they all say 'mean negative talk.'

If they would just stop beings such pristine sheltered babies and POST and mix it up and take em on the chin(no pun intended) and give it back and let all nonsense roll off their shoulder...it would be fun!

Especially this one particular fitness girl who reads these boards, used to post but is afraid to now...it would be fun to have her here slinging out information and ideas. Instead, she'd rather hide out and troll the boards and call her 'ex man' whos a short blonde 'controversial' bodybuilder and cry and complain about what we are saying...

ROCK ON, Mercedes! Fkn GETBIG salutes you!

Lol... As if nobody knows who you're talking about now.  ::) But you know, some people can deal with it and some prefer not to. Ask Mindspin, I was so pissed last year when I first came here, after seeing how offensive certain posts can be, that I disappeared for a whole year. Then I came back to give it another try.  :) Everone deals with things their own way, I respect that.

You're a sweetheart Blockhead, i've seen your nice posts about me.  :) :-*

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2006, 10:21:14 AM »

You love the attention who wouldn't. ::) ;D

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2006, 02:03:32 PM »
oh bitch please.  you come to train blah, blah fucking, blah.  Guys think I'm hot yadda yadda.

You lift to for what reason again?  contests for shmoe adulation, shut up or train at 5 am.

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2006, 02:12:44 PM »
I hate the screamers....there's these two dudes...every time I go in there the spotters screaming "push it!!!"  I'm thinking jeez it must be 405 deadlifts....it's like 230 or 240...other guy is screaming like he's being stabbed ARRRGGGHHH!!!   and here I am doing ass to the ground squats nonstop and I have to concentrate so I don't laugh and blow my back out.   I just wanted to yell  "shut up and suck it up!!!" when my set was over...Thank God the Leg Press is in another part of the gym.  ARRRRGGGHHH!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2006, 02:14:12 PM »
that is so funny.  "shut up and suck it"  If you ever yell that I am going to die laughing.

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2006, 08:15:04 PM »
Today I saw a guy lying on a mat, doing side crunches for his obligues, going up and down, up and down.................... ......while talking on his cellphone! It looked so stupid.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2006, 08:21:17 PM »
I hate the screamers....there's these two dudes...every time I go in there the spotters screaming "push it!!!"  I'm thinking jeez it must be 405 deadlifts....it's like 230 or 240...other guy is screaming like he's being stabbed ARRRGGGHHH!!!   and here I am doing ass to the ground squats nonstop and I have to concentrate so I don't laugh and blow my back out.   I just wanted to yell  "shut up and suck it up!!!" when my set was over...Thank God the Leg Press is in another part of the gym.  ARRRRGGGHHH!

haha Scream it next time. Thats a great line!
just push some weight!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2006, 03:40:45 PM »
Especially this one particular fitness girl who reads these boards, used to post but is afraid to now...it would be fun to have her here slinging out information and ideas. Instead, she'd rather hide out and troll the boards

Well for some ppl like ourselves, we can post away and our comments are of little matter....not like that for all....

I remember being at the Arnold last year and when that 'particular fitness girl' came out the MC actually quoted one of her posts from getbig verbatim.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2006, 04:07:33 PM »
Today I saw a guy lying on a mat, doing side crunches for his obligues, going up and down, up and down.................... ......while talking on his cellphone! It looked so stupid.

I see fuckers like that all the time. But not just doing crunches......on the leg press, chest press machine, et cetera....
HAHA, RON.....