Author Topic: tell me some observations from the gym you go to  (Read 8087 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: tell me some observations from the gym you go to
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
I prefer the bosu/stretchtube regimen myself....converted a closet into a gym at the house...i'm the stongest guy in the gym !! Monstah !!
have you seen AssJhomoerotic in the closet?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »
So you are thinking AXA could put on 20lbs working out there?
If he times his cycle right, with a few years of experience.......sure.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »
Old men, old irons. The only woman are the Playmates on the wall.

I'm not on that picture, still too green for that

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »
For example, at Oxygen gym the prices are as follows:

1 month $148.00
3 months $407
6 moths $721.50
1 year $1184.00

That may not be a lot to some of you but it's a little bit out of my price range. The place I go to is $75.00 a month and has all I need. It's nothing like Oxygen but I can get it done.  

Pat

:o You're kidding? My gym is a very well equipped 3 story YMCA and the membership is $25/month. The only thing it doesnt have that I'd want is a hack squat.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »
The more poeple get stronger the more arrogant they become.

The middle aged men whilst in general are dead on, a lot of them are twats.

Very few squat with any depth.

No one has proper form

Most people are friends and you can set your watch to them coming in at a certain time

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »
:o You're kidding? My gym is a very well equipped 3 story YMCA and the membership is $25/month. The only thing it doesnt have that I'd want is a hack squat.

I dont know how the fuck they came up with prices like that. I have never paid more than $40 a month for a gym. If I pay $148 am onth for a gym membership, they better deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner to my doorstep everyday.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »
mine is 20 quid a month. 40dollars.

So so so so so cheap expecially for being in city center.

Very well equipped DB's up to 120's and adjustable ones up to 130's

Everything you need though basically all free weights with only a few machins ike cable rows and puldowns

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 02:27:04 PM »
Old men, old irons. The only woman are the Playmates on the wall.

I'm not on that picture, still too green for that

You couldn't pay me enough to go to a gym with those dorks.
E

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 02:29:22 PM »
My gym is al male. Used to be mixed though owner said women more more hsle than worth.

So many old fella like that exist in my gym. We have at least 20members over 65 years of age who still train. Around 10 over 70 and one or 2 over 80.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »
We have an lady of Indian Decent that is nicknamed KFC cause we seen her in her car holding a bucket of KFC on her big belly eating it in the parking lot before coming in and telling the fitness instructor she dont understand how she cant lose weight.

Well this Chic does a full blown Keagles Exercise regimin right there in the gym. She breathes and squeezes like it is a lamaze class. She does them lying down thrusting her hips, on her hands and knees squeezing her bottom, lying on her back with her legs up in the air, and then lying on her back legs up spreading them on each squeeze. you can literally see her bottome squeezing on every rep. I swear she prolly has tightest pussy you could ever imagine if you could find the damn thing. It is the most god awfullest thing you could ever imagine.

I really need to get this chic on video and show you guys. Even when she trains it sounds like she is in lamaze class. She has her breathing and keagles down to a science. Now if someone could just show her how to train properly. I'm serious it is God Awful watching her try and train it is some funny ass shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »
You couldn't pay me enough to go to a gym with those dorks.

Haha! No worries, most of them only do their workouts (+drinking lots of coffee, +lots of smalltalk) on Saturday morning.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2008, 02:47:26 PM »
Haha so mnay old guys come in for tea toast and coffee or a scone or a biscuit and sit and talk watching an old western or old film on tv.

It kills hours for them.

We also have haircuts every 3 weeks in the gym LOL

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2008, 02:55:28 PM »
I'm currently living and working out in Shenzhen, China. The fitness industry is still very new to the Chinese and, considering the sheer number of people here, hasn't yet caught on in a huge way. However, the gym I go to is super crowded on weekday evenings.

There is one smith machine and every dumbass who comes there has to military press or bench press on it, so I never get to use it during these times. It really sucks ass because there is no way for me to work my calves except on that machine. (Not with any real weight, anyway.)

The gym isn't in all that great a shape, but of course it's better than nothing. I only paid $140 US for an entire year, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. It's also kind of cool that it sits about 6 stories up, on top of a department store, so it's an original view for a gym.
G

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »
Haha so mnay old guys come in for tea toast and coffee or a scone or a biscuit and sit and talk watching an old western or old film on tv.

It kills hours for them.

We also have haircuts every 3 weeks in the gym LOL

toast? westerns on tv? haircuts?

thats quite a gym!
Z

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2008, 03:04:16 PM »
haha i will def get some pics tomorro.

yes westerns and the old fellas talk about how they would fuck the middle aged women on tv. they discuss their health issues and swear a lot.

Haircuts are 3quid every third saturday. The barber comes in the gym with a hoover and goes down to the changing room. Many people come in just for the haircut. He may cut 10-12 times on any 3rd saturday

yes toast is made inthe kitchen. The menu is funny as fuck. He makes porridge and bananas lol

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2008, 03:05:52 PM »
haha i will def get some pics tomorro.

yes westerns and the old fellas talk about how they would fuck the middle aged women on tv. they discuss their health issues and swear a lot.

Haircuts are 3quid every third saturday. The barber comes in the gym with a hoover and goes down to the changing room. Many people come in just for the haircut. He may cut 10-12 times on any 3rd saturday

yes toast is made inthe kitchen. The menu is funny as fuck. He makes porridge and bananas lol

That sounds like a funny hardcore gym!
Mustafas gym was like that.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2008, 03:29:54 PM »
A girl came in once when i was trianing. bear in mind i was sweating covered in chalk and am almost 6'4 and 230lbs.

He shouted over 'John theres a girlk for you' I turned round apparantly like a fucking rapist breathing heavily and looked at her.

She looked like i was going to rape her...she never returned.

She only came up for a sandwich

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »
A girl came in once when i was trianing. bear in mind i was sweating covered in chalk and am almost 6'4 and 230lbs.

He shouted over 'John theres a girlk for you' I turned round apparantly like a fucking rapist breathing heavily and looked at her.

Are you really a rapist Goudy?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »

So she actually came for a treesome?  :P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2008, 03:45:27 PM »
Are you really a rapist Goudy?

Haha...No.

Was just funny she freaked out...but then again why did the owner shout over to a petite tiny girl saying 'one for you john'

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2008, 03:47:24 PM »
Haha...No.

Was just funny she freaked out...but then again why did the owner shout over to a petite tiny girl saying 'one for you john'

would you have raped her if you were in a room with her and nobody else ever would have found out goudy!!?!

Schoolboy #1

• Getbig I
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2008, 03:49:44 PM »
So she actually came for a treesome?  :P

LOL, liked it.
Honestly that girl is fucking beautiful.

Schoolboy #1

• Getbig I
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »
I go to the same gym as Goudy.
And I've observed 40 year old men acting like 12 year old girls, throwing temper tantrums and huffing with other gym members.  Pathetic.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2008, 03:55:53 PM »
Group of Vietnam Vets that train every morning between 8-10 am. The gym seems to be more of a social gathering for them than actual working out. Still good guys though.

In the last 2 years lots of Arab guys joined. Have NO CLUE how to train. They do a set of bicep curls, pose, set of bench press, pose, set of quad extensions, pose...repeat a few times. Walked in on them in the locker room hitting calf shots and when they saw me they just pretended like they were just drying their hands.

One huge juicer...about 6'1" close to 300 lbs. Really massive, always trains with a tank top. He's got the reddish/pink skin tone and glistens with sweat.

The "girl" behind the desk when you first walk in is at least 50 + lbs overweight. One of the most disgusting women I have ever laid eyes upon.

Only a handful of serious bodybuilders. Every Saturday morning a powerlifting crew comes in and takes over the squat racks, not a big deal since people only use them for shrugs.

An old power lifter who limps like he needs a cane comes in with his wife and does crazy powerlifting movements.

Hot Asian girl who comes in and does the hoola hoop for 20-30 minutes in the aerobics room.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »
would you have raped her if you were in a room with her and nobody else ever would have found out goudy!!?!

would she scream or could i gag her LOL