Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 68285 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2008, 05:22:56 PM »
But couldn't the same be said about people who invest poorly in the stock market, real estate, etc...?  We all feel sorry for them, but they should have known the risks too.
The same concept applies to any purchase or investment.

I can't understand people who blindly purchase or invest in things without doing some research on the topic in question.
They are not using their brain

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2008, 05:23:53 PM »
BEEFY,
your a real idiot arent you I can recall back in the day you having 34 to 36inch thighs squatting your butt off looking around the gym making sure folks knew you were squatting 405lbs plus then start your set making sure you are screaming and grunting.  I know your very bitter that bbing didnt make out much for yourself, but chick was able to make a living from it unlike you now posting over the net telling people your stories back in the day funny thing is that you dont have recent stories such as you going broke not being able to pay your electric bill,,,,yup thats right I know that story too  ::) dont come around asking for money either.  bob has always preached to you,,,and been nice to you and told you that its not how much you can lift, but how much it looks like you can lift,,,you my fiend have not done much since your bbing days in general,,,,I tell something you not listen to my feirend not at all,,,,you receptors not good for hormonal use,,,,,

Bob is a total pussy in the gym. He is strong for an average man, but he is nothing considering the amount of muscle he has. He gets winded on everything. He has no real power. He is all show. He gets winded doing 45lb DB curls for 10 reps. I never saw the man squat, bench or deadlift.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2008, 05:24:17 PM »
who is this beefyweight guy... can anyone post a pic of him?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2008, 05:25:13 PM »
The same concept applies to any purchase or investment.

I can't understand people who blindly purchase or invest in things without doing some research on the topic in question.
They are not using their brain

I agree with you.  It's just how some people will think "dumbass shouldn't have bought the used car" yet whine about someone seeing the "value" of their home decline.  It's all the same.  Get as much education as you can and then take a shot...

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2008, 05:28:15 PM »
Yeah, pics tell a thousand words. Like the stories; where there's smoke, there's fire, but all of these stories would be better served with some still shots or videos.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2008, 05:29:03 PM »
I know beefy, but its best to keep confidential.... 8)

Yeah, pics tell a thousand words. Like the stories; where there's smoke, there's fire, but all of these stories would be better served with some still shots or videos.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2008, 05:31:49 PM »
Bob Chic is a good guy, beefys got nothing on him, he would have posted it otherwise, i dont agree with him on many things, but hes a stand up guy in my book.

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »

Cool, people who can verify Beef's stories lend credibility to them.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2008, 05:36:16 PM »
so, is BEEFY'S world crumbling and he's lashing out at Bob C or whomever else he can attempt to wreck?  Bob C seems to be able to handle all the nutcases and this one isn't much different.  how much is his electric bill?  does he have an administrator ?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2008, 05:49:01 PM »
good stuff beefy, keep it up

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2008, 06:02:51 PM »
So what if he didn't do squats, bench or deads? Are you gonna tell me that Dorian didn't train hard or with intensity because he didn't do squats and flat bench?

Bob used exercises he felt would give him the most benefits. Seeing as he's a pro bodybuilder I don't see anything wrong with that.

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2008, 06:39:09 PM »
Well, no matter what one thinks of Chick, you've got to give him credit sometimes.  Rather than simply deleting a thread like this, he'll debate with his detractors. 

Hey, not many people would do that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »
maybe BEEFY needs help and not encouragement for continued recklessness.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2008, 06:59:09 PM »
Levrone doesn't train anymore, nor eat to train, nor take drugs...trust me...he could get back in the gym for 6 months and develope a better physique (clean) than 99% of the guys that do train...

Guys that have better genetics dont HAVE to take more drugs...the ones with WORSE genetics do.
Bob do you know how much he actually took?
Kevin is my favourite bodybuilder ......you're a close second  ;D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »
chick onwning beefy....  ;D

by the way

great doble bis chick...

ASJChaotic

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »
chick onwning beefy....  ;D

by the way

great doble bis chick...
somebody has a crush  ;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »
Yeah and unfortunately the fitness industry loves to take advantage of the latter telling them that if they drink this protein shake, take these pills, and train like Ronnie Coleman they too can look like you!  That's my biggest problem with the sport and pro bodybuilders man.  It's all a bunch of lies.  99% of the population will not look like Coleman.  But I guess Chic you'd say that's how 99% of other sports are too.  So in the end I guess you're right.  How many kids grow up watching their favorite quarterback thinking if they train hard enough they two will one day be as good as them.  Comes down to natural talent and raw genetics. 

In other sports you compete against other people.  You can only delude yourself so much.  But some naive morons, and 16 year olds, see these before and after pics and think that this powder/pill will do it for them.  Other than protein shakes to get your protein intake up supplements are bullshit, with a few exceptions.
Valhalla awaits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »

So you're scared of him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »
WHO IS BEEFY! WHO IS BEEFY!

I want pics and a name sicne he thinks hes such a hot shot!

Beefyheavyweight is probably Stringylightweight!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »

This is my guess...but i dont think he wouldnt admit it if he was...

Jason

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »
This is my guess...but i dont think he wouldnt admit it if he was...

Jason

hmmm...Joe DeAngelis...good guess

If it is I do remember Steve Neece mentioning his strength in is MMI column back in the day...but he also mentioned Prince was pretty strong...albeit on the hammer machines

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »
Bob when are we going to see your liquid egg whites in Canada ?!?!! I'm dying over here!!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2008, 09:31:56 PM »
Bob when are we going to see your liquid egg whites in Canada ?!?!! I'm dying over here!!!

You can already just walk into any grocery store or supermarket in Canada and buy 100% pure liquid egg whites.  The ones that i've always seen (and buy) are called Simply Egg Whites by Naturegg.  Am I missing something here?  Is Bob's product supposed to be superior?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2008, 10:03:26 PM »

the only thing we are gonna see here in Canada is frozen egg whites  ;D

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2008, 10:08:21 PM »
I would laugh my ass off inside everytime I would watch Chic and prince train back in the day. These two brutes would train at a snails pace and huff and puff with 105lbs on a max set of EZ curls for 8 reps. Pathetic. These two Flex coverboys couldnt carry my jockstrap in the strength department. I loved watching Bob doing his curls with his navel high t shirt on. Neither of these men ever handled any real weight in Golds. Never did a compound power movement either. Just pussy workouts and heavy gear. They wouldnt come close to me when i was blowing out 500lb plus squats, and 500lb deadlifts. They just would disappear into the 3rd room and hammer strength away. Stage muscles and pansy workouts for these 2. Off season and on season. Prince would have gotten a nosebleed if he squatted and chic would have had butt water shooting out of his anus.

...and you ended up being an internet poster who talks about the weight he used to push and pull..yet never made a dent in the sport.