Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match  (Read 29555 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2008, 09:26:48 PM »
JEEZZUS...I don't know what to think or decide.  ???

Fuck it I'll have the Apple Jacks.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »
I thought you said that you refused to accept government handouts and supported yourself winning online poker tournaments?

Look, seriously, it's clear that you were tempted to take Danielson's money and get a bit more. Just be honest that that's what you were doing.

No one will blame you for it bro as it's clear that your life situation is extremely difficult, financially and emotionally.

Seriously, people understand. Don't feed the negativity though, you need positivity, not fights with guys half your age.

Exactly. It's safe to say we all like Avesher. This is not really that big of a deal; just say it was wrong, that it was momentary thinking, then move on. It doesn't matter. This is not some serious shit. It would just make him feel better to come clean and clear everything up. If he was wrong and admits it, he'll get props for having the strength and courage to do so.

(Chaos, if you really want to find out, just read the last few pages.)

AXA, your response shows a lot of class and character. Respect.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2008, 10:07:02 PM »
Exactly. It's safe to say we all like Avesher. This is not really that big of a deal; just say it was wrong, that it was momentary thinking, then move on. It doesn't matter. This is not some serious shit. It would just make him feel better to come clean and clear all the bullshit up.

(Chaos, if you really want to find out, just read the last few pages.)

AXA, your response shows a lot of class and character. Respect.

I think by AXA posting that pic in his response, he is mocking avesher.

Fact of the matter is avesher would destroy that skinny twink, no matter what "soundness" says.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »

Fact of the matter is avesher would destroy that skinny twink, no matter what "soundness" says.

by posting a clap? you like it now?  ::)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2008, 10:20:43 PM »

We're far past all of that at this point, Chaos. Actually, what I said in this thread is true, it's based on practical, consistent facts of real-world fighting, and those involved need to consider the information. That includes those encouraging it.

Being a "twink" is an advantage, if you have exceptional strength to size ratio; Bruce Lee is a "twink." Being "bigger" is a disadvantage relative to strength. Reach is a critical factor. AXA is likely to have learned how to fight well and likely has a high strength-to-size ratio. We've already been through this shit, I don't want to run through it again. Now we're dealing with the fact that Avesher said he's done with Getbig. We hope not.

We all like Avesher and want him to keep posting.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2008, 10:21:08 PM »
by posting a clap? you like it now?  ::)
You're awfully quiet to night. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2008, 10:23:58 PM »
Chaos, on a serious note dude..I don't know how well you know Avesher but now might be a good time for you to shoot him an email or give him a call. He really did seem to be at a low ebb ...not just internet stuff, serious probs.

O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2008, 10:28:29 PM »
Chaos, on a serious note dude..I don't know how well you know Avesher but now might be a good time for you to shoot him an email or give him a call. He really did seem to be at a low ebb ...not just internet stuff, serious probs.

He's playing his game how he wants to play it. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2008, 11:42:28 PM »
Avsh just go take care of this ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2008, 11:43:59 PM »
Avsh just go take care of this ;)

Absolutely, by falsifying emails he has shamed you. That is crossing the line.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2008, 11:47:24 PM »
Absolutely, by falsifying emails he has shamed you. That is crossing the line.
Plus this little cock junkie was sending me pm's talking shit about tank tank.........I feel sorry for this kid.

I think we'll be reading about this one sunday morning.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #211 on: November 27, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »
I'm sick of this cunt as well. I hope avesher films when he fucks up this asshole and I will watch that footage every night for the rest of my life.
P

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 27, 2008, 12:07:08 AM »
I'm sick of this cunt as well. I hope avesher films when he fucks up this asshole and I will watch that footage every night for the rest of my life.
I think he took avsh niceness for weakness and is gonna pay the ultimate price esp since avsh is off his meds.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 27, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »
We're far past all of that at this point, Chaos. Actually, what I said in this thread is true, it's based on practical, consistent facts of real-world fighting, and those involved need to consider the information. That includes those encouraging it.

Being a "twink" is an advantage, if you have exceptional strength to size ratio; Bruce Lee is a "twink." Being "bigger" is a disadvantage relative to strength. Reach is a critical factor. AXA is likely to have learned how to fight well and likely has a high strength-to-size ratio. We've already been through this shit, I don't want to run through it again. Now we're dealing with the fact that Avesher said he's done with Getbig. We hope not.

We all like Avesher and want him to keep posting.
LMFAO, now you're going to compare the backyard wrestling of AXA to Bruce Lee? hahahahahahahhaaaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #214 on: November 27, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »
LMFAO, now you're going to compare the backyard wrestling of AXA to Bruce Lee? hahahahahahahhaaaa

You're real bright, you know that?

You see that ";" in the first sentence of the second paragraph, the one I comment on Bruce Lee in? That little mark indicates that the stated point is continued with the following statement. I mentioned Bruce Lee there to demonstrate that size isn't an advantage, also hoping you've read at least a couple pages of a thread you've decided to take the time to comment at least a couple times on. If you had, you would have caught the part where I explained Bruce Lee didn't want his muscles to be too big, and even pulled out of a program that was yielding him too much size, realizing that the excess size was a hinderance to his fighting performance. That was the point there; it had nothing to do with backyard wrestling.

You just say any dumb shit you can come up with in attempt to make certain people look bad. And that dumb shit you do end up coming up with is not creative or clever, let alone valid. In fact, you don't even have points in the first place, which is required in order to merit further discussion.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #215 on: November 27, 2008, 01:56:46 PM »

You see that ";" in the first sentence of the second paragraph, the one I comment on Bruce Lee in? That little mark indicates that the stated point is continued with the following statement. I mentioned Bruce Lee to there to demonstrate that size isn't an advantage, also hoping you've read at least a couple pages of a thread you've decided to take the time to comment at least a couple times on. If you had, you would have caught the part where I explained Bruce Lee didn't want his muscles to be too big, and even pulled out of a program that was yielding him too much size, realizing that the excess size was a hinderance to his fighting performance.

You just say any dumb shit you can come up with in attempt to make certain people look bad. And that dumb shit you do end up coming up with is not creative or clever, let alone valid. In fact, you don't even have points in the first place, which is required in order to merit further discussion.

exactly!
Soundness laying the smackdown on the egg shaped bald headed, fat redneck who picks up garbage for a living known as chaos
he thinks he is good but he really sucks  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 27, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »

You see that ";" in the first sentence of the second paragraph, the one I comment on Bruce Lee in? That little mark indicates that the stated point is continued with the following statement. I mentioned Bruce Lee there to demonstrate that size isn't an advantage, also hoping you've read at least a couple pages of a thread you've decided to take the time to comment at least a couple times on. If you had, you would have caught the part where I explained Bruce Lee didn't want his muscles to be too big, and even pulled out of a program that was yielding him too much size, realizing that the excess size was a hinderance to his fighting performance. That was the point there; it had nothing to do with backyard wrestling.

Know-it-all faggot meltdown.

exactly!
Soundness laying the smackdown on the egg shaped bald headed, fat redneck who picks up garbage for a living known as chaos
he thinks he is good but he really sucks  :-\

Keep looking for friends assholegaydick, you're going to have enough to worry about soon from what I hear.

You're fucked, you Iranian pussy. Tell Maryam I said,  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #217 on: November 27, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »
Keep looking for friends assholegaydick, you're going to have enough to worry about soon from what I hear.

You're fucked, you Iranian pussy. Tell Maryam I said,  :-*

Hahaha excellent!
P

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2013, 08:37:33 AM »
Bump for great historical thread. Solid read.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2013, 02:40:11 PM »
Ah...the memories.
O