Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 21, 2014, 03:19:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. ripped -- the cage match  (Read 13408 times)
big L dawg
Getbig V

i always tell the truth even when i lie...

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »

it's a sad day when a complete moron can get in a guys head like this.
Report to moderator   Logged

DAWG
big L dawg
Getbig V

i always tell the truth even when i lie...

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2008, 07:04:53 PM »

the funny part to all this is,.......he got out of the fight, didnt he?  I dont want money, I dont care about money--in black and white--but he tells you guys I am trying to scam you.  I will do this for free.  In fact:

I am poor--I am on government assistance.  I will give ASJ 500 dollars to do this with me and whatever he gets from you guys to do it is all his.  Get a fucking grip on here you guys.  I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE MONEY. ITS MEANINGLESS.  mINDSPIN AND dANIELSON CAN GET HIS ADDRESS AND SEND IT STRAIGHT TO HIM

This is fucking black and white in print and you are reading it.  I dont want a dime.  I just want to fucking fight

fuck sakes since when is tring to fight someone so fucking complicated

someone better call a suicide hotline.

DAWG
CAPTAIN INSANO
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »

Oh brother,

looks like the special olympics are coming early this year Undecided
nycbull
Getbig V

Team Jay Should Have Won

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »

OK, so you're saying he typed something and said it was from you?

"...if he typed something on here saying it was from me, then fine it is"

Well, is that a fake letter or is it 100% real? Your reactions are not denying, but not exactly admitting it as well. This makes it appear as if it is 100%, word-for-word, accurate.

take it easy dude, are you from bodybuilding.com?
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2008, 07:29:56 PM »

take it easy dude, are you from bodybuilding.com?

NO
ahh.. fk
Getbig III

Greed is good

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2008, 07:38:58 PM »

Something is not right here. Out of the blue ASJ claims you said ...... and you have a meltdown of epic proportions???

Vesh dude you are looking guilty man. Why not send us your version of the original message. I want to believe you I really do.
leonp1981
Getbig IV

mmmmm....

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2008, 08:33:47 PM »

I'm not sure it would be safe to put anyone in a ring with ripped at the moment, he's taking this all way too seriously, and letting ASJ beat him psychologically.

I don't reckon this will take place, but if it does, I can easily see ripped just jumping on ASJ and biting his nose off or some shit like that.  And the chance of that actually happening means that ASJ won't get in the ring.

ripped, mate, you need to go get some fresh air, hit the punchbag, whatever, cos you can't let this get to you so much.
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2008, 10:01:22 PM »

I am poor--I am on government assistance.

I thought you said that you refused to accept government handouts and supported yourself winning online poker tournaments?

Look, seriously, it's clear that you were tempted to take Danielson's money and get a bit more. Just be honest that that's what you were doing.

No one will blame you for it bro as it's clear that your life situation is extremely difficult, financially and emotionally.

Seriously, people understand. Don't feed the negativity though, you need positivity, not fights with guys half your age.

O
ASJChaotic
« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2008, 10:12:46 PM »

ripped.....
I wish you all the best
I hope that you can get your life on track
you shouldn't have taken getbig so seriously
it's the internet, threatening to actually kill somebody because they talk on a message board is the opposite of logical
I would have honestly left you alone if you had left me alone, and I would have kept your secret without telling ANYBODY
had you not posted, you sent the email first ( I didn't tell people, you, yourself did, all I did was turn it down and keep quiet )

again, I wish you the best in your future, I really hope you meet a nice woman, settle down and have a couple of kids,
get your mental illness under control and enjoy life 
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »

I didn't read all this, but what I'm getting is that ASJ faked a PM from ripped in order to get out of fighting him.

Is that close or what?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
bodybuildermdpitt
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2008, 10:20:44 PM »

ripped, relax take it easy and do not do anything to jeapordize your future. Go see your doctor as soon as possible. Take your dose of daily meds and go straight to hospital if you feel like you can't control yourself.
leonp1981
Getbig IV

mmmmm....

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 26, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »

I didn't read all this, but what I'm getting is that ASJ faked a PM from ripped in order to get out of fighting him.

Is that close or what?

Not sure if it was faked, ripped melted a bit and wouldn't confirm or deny it?  Either way, he doesn't seem to be in a good frame of mind right now.
windsor88
Getbig IV

Victim of the Drug War

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »

JEEZZUS...I don't know what to think or decide.  Huh

Fuck it I'll have the Apple Jacks.
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »

I thought you said that you refused to accept government handouts and supported yourself winning online poker tournaments?

Look, seriously, it's clear that you were tempted to take Danielson's money and get a bit more. Just be honest that that's what you were doing.

No one will blame you for it bro as it's clear that your life situation is extremely difficult, financially and emotionally.

Seriously, people understand. Don't feed the negativity though, you need positivity, not fights with guys half your age.

Exactly. It's safe to say we all like ripped. This is not really that big of a deal; just say it was wrong, that it was momentary thinking, then move on. It doesn't matter. This is not some serious shit. It would just make him feel better to come clean and clear everything up. If he was wrong and admits it, he'll get props for having the strength and courage to do so.

(Chaos, if you really want to find out, just read the last few pages.)

ASJ, your response shows a lot of class and character. Respect.

chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2008, 11:07:02 PM »

Exactly. It's safe to say we all like ripped. This is not really that big of a deal; just say it was wrong, that it was momentary thinking, then move on. It doesn't matter. This is not some serious shit. It would just make him feel better to come clean and clear all the bullshit up.

(Chaos, if you really want to find out, just read the last few pages.)

ASJ, your response shows a lot of class and character. Respect.

I think by ASJ posting that pic in his response, he is mocking ripped.

Fact of the matter is ripped would destroy that skinny twink, no matter what "soundness" says.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
ASJChaotic
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2008, 11:17:52 PM »

Fact of the matter is ripped would destroy that skinny twink, no matter what "soundness" says.

by posting a clap? you like it now?  Roll Eyes
Soundness
Getbig IV

"Shootin' the shit..."

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2008, 11:20:43 PM »

We're far past all of that at this point, Chaos. Actually, what I said in this thread is true, it's based on practical, consistent facts of real-world fighting, and those involved need to consider the information. That includes those encouraging it.

Being a "twink" is an advantage, if you have exceptional strength to size ratio; Bruce Lee is a "twink." Being "bigger" is a disadvantage relative to strength. Reach is a critical factor. ASJ is likely to have learned how to fight well and likely has a high strength-to-size ratio. We've already been through this shit, I don't want to run through it again. Now we're dealing with the fact that ripped said he's done with Getbig. We hope not.

We all like ripped and want him to keep posting.
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »

by posting a clap? you like it now?  Roll Eyes
You're awfully quiet to night. Wink

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »

Chaos, on a serious note dude..I don't know how well you know ripped but now might be a good time for you to shoot him an email or give him a call. He really did seem to be at a low ebb ...not just internet stuff, serious probs.

O
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2008, 11:28:29 PM »

Chaos, on a serious note dude..I don't know how well you know ripped but now might be a good time for you to shoot him an email or give him a call. He really did seem to be at a low ebb ...not just internet stuff, serious probs.

He's playing his game how he wants to play it. Wink

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
SS
Getbig V

The new and improved SS.

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 27, 2008, 12:42:28 AM »

Avsh just go take care of this Wink
danielson
Getbig V

Basile likes young lads

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 27, 2008, 12:43:59 AM »

Avsh just go take care of this Wink

Absolutely, by falsifying emails he has shamed you. That is crossing the line.

E
SS
Getbig V

The new and improved SS.

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 27, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

Absolutely, by falsifying emails he has shamed you. That is crossing the line.
Plus this little cock junkie was sending me pm's talking shit about tank tank.........I feel sorry for this kid.

I think we'll be reading about this one sunday morning.
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2008, 01:03:25 AM »

I'm sick of this cunt as well. I hope ripped films when he fucks up this asshole and I will watch that footage every night for the rest of my life.

PTPS
SS
Getbig V

The new and improved SS.

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 27, 2008, 01:07:08 AM »

I'm sick of this cunt as well. I hope ripped films when he fucks up this asshole and I will watch that footage every night for the rest of my life.
I think he took avsh niceness for weakness and is gonna pay the ultimate price esp since avsh is off his meds.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!